>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>N Aleppo Apr11
i.imgur.com/yFn46c9.jpg

Developments Apr17
>SAA foils rebels E Ghouta CW attack
>126dead(80kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy during pop swap. Videos:
pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u
>200 mainly girls kidnaped by jihadists before they reached Aleppo in pop swap deal
>Sy Gov invites experts to investigate chemical weapons attack
>N HAma:SAA liberate Souran, new recruits arrive
>DeZ:S of Airpot SAA liberates Al-Faraj Base, more gains in cemetery NW of Airport
>Daara:Rebels capture 70% of al-Manishiyah District, RUAF bombs 50+times to halt their advancement
>Massive convoy of SAA reinforcements arrive in Daraa
>SAA resumes Palmyra offensive, retakes several points near Arak
>SAA storms Al-Qaboun&Brzeh, advances in Barzeh
>SDF seize neghborhood in Tabqa
>YEMENI FORCES ATTACKING SAUDI-LED COALITION ACROSS COUNTRY

Woman owns Mccain-2013
youtu.be/r6EJIvvorYc

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
bitchute.com/video/YgPbFjUL3dk/
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ISIS-battles-in-Aleppo-province.mp4?_=1
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
almasdarnews.com/article/20-min-video-isis-battles-syrian-army-turkish-army-rural-aleppo-18-graphic/
youtu.be/f2ivub38kOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qOKOwgeFcG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy easter and GOOOOOD MORNING!

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

So, the orange cutting helped afterall? Who would have thought.

Fake News CNN SHOCKED SPEECHLESS When Congressman Questions Syria Chemical Weapons Story
bitchute.com/video/YgPbFjUL3dk/

Top kek, that look on her face.

based on what local authorities of Aleppo say:
170 dead so far, 116 are kids

This makes my blood boil in anger. How can they willingly target children like that?

WHEN WILL IVANKA GET TRUMP TO TOMAHAWK THE MODERATE BEHEADERS?!??

They are fucking animals man,they dont deserve to live

And btw,how the election of RoachFuhrer will afect syria?

I am afraid that after the chimpouts about recount die down he will press further against Assad.

Dont know if RoachFuhrer can do that since Putin has him by the balls since he shot down that fighter jet

Never.

Hey /sg/, I've been lurking for a while and obviously support assad but had a discussion with a mate of mine today who tells me that the US tomahawk strike inflicted severe damage on the SAA airbase last week.

From what I've read here you guys seem to say its barely anything, is there a tally for fuel infrastructure and logistics destroyed somewhere?

All I can find online is US sponsored sites claiming "severe" damage but no tallies on fuel silos or weapons depots around the airfield destroyed

>allah souria bashar o bas

This, they were shias and as we know shias are kuffar and kuffar are the worst of all creatures

We will see.
What I wonder more about is their position in NATO. He is basically autocratic. There will be a lot of pressure. Ideologically speaking it is a big no-no.

A FUCKING SANDNIGGER
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHA
are you guys serious?

It got hit all right, there are much less flights from the airbase as they hit refuelling and a radar station, but overall capacity didn't really suffer.
It is still far from the first memagon reports that "the base was completely obliterated".

Apparently Assad knew about the attack in advance and evacuated most of the valuable equipment.
Some infrastructure and couple of obsolete warplanes were destroyed but russian already plan to send new jets and the base was operational within 12 hours of the strike.

US boasts about 20% of the syrian airforce destroyed but that is rubbish.

@121501507
hello nu-Sup Forums

>us REAL Sup Forumslacks always supported BASED muslims like BASED assad

JUst butthurt his orange president flipped on everything he promised

cheers

I missed the foiled CW attack in damascus because of easter though is there a pastebin somewhere?

also is this a new meme? I saw some mexican doing it last night as well

>JUST

>tfw gassed a bunch of children and my only ally says their support is lukewarm at best

@121501826
>you don't choke on jewish cock, what are you a cuck?!?!? lmao XDDD
zogbots reallly are cancer desu

its how people reply on reddit
hes new, cut him a break

>unironically giving zogbots (you)s

Little known fact: oranges are holding back all of us.
Never, she's a kike

>moderate islam
>existing
lmao

drumpftards are growing ever more repulsive, indeed

>he still gives me (you)s

Your att image is moderate Islam

Dimaposting has been really lacking lately

considering you're helping the kikes put more sandniggerish goatfuckers in that sandbox, yes
at least you tried, here's a (You)

i agree
they are almost as bad as you muslim sympathizers

He is still in denial so he tries to bait here.
Pretty sad. I presume its middle of the night in US, he sits in his room, drunk and fapping to Trump pictures.
>crying
>why did you abandon me
>what do the jews have that I dont?!

theres no such thing as moderate islam you mouthbreather

pensavo fossimo amici

>Shilling for replies on /sg/
I think you confused this with some other general seeing how we have actual shills here who believe in what they do, your effortless attempts at baiting some (you)'s is beyond pathetic

media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ISIS-battles-in-Aleppo-province.mp4?_=1

>he says as he proxyfagfs for attention

>what do the jews have that I dont?!

>when your baath party goes completely wrong and even blaming Israel won't work

It was a total wash. Minimal infrastructure and some planes were damaged. It was all basically a show by Mattis and Trump taking advantage of the situation. And after the initial damage the whole base was left operational for the most part and Syrian equipment destroyed was replaced by more modern Russian equipment.

>what is stratagem and how does it work

this
Compared to baiters that know their shit this is pretty low energy shilling.

their production quality never ceases to amaze me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY

o fuck its all over

welp, you guys ready for mass suicide at my house?

we were doing fine until you came in and fucked it all up
I've seen what your (((democracy))) does, go fuck yourself

thanks for the free bumps, frogposter. this thread will beat out your faggot, kike-infested trump general again.

>mfw when Trump is on track to be the best goy president ever

Anyway Mansiyah is fucked apparently, how are the other neighborhoods in Daara defended?
I know there's a bunch of military bases just behind the city so it's unlikely it will fall but it will be a sad sight to see more neighborhoods chipped away

Even Saad Maan is sad for you.

3 same pictures getting spammed with the same text gets pretty boring, at least Mahrebi and Countryside are actually interesting to read and are real people at least

The entire front is a mess.
Though i don't believe the (((r*bels))) will be able to ever push the SAA completely out of the area.
Urban fighting is a mess, even for (((them)))

Funny how when rebels capture a city it's all nice and not ruined but when le lion of damascus captures it he only captures a pile of rubble after intense airstrikes :DDDDDD

Io non sono dall'America, Guinea.

>haven't said one thing about drumpf
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO TRUMPREEE

haha keep being assblasted that your guys a universally hated child murderer and no amount of deflection will change it

You know the USA and now Trump suck Jihaddist dicks, don't you. You know your leadership is now literally shoving Muslim migrants into EU.

Enforce border protection laws.

Reinforcements are coming, Daraa will soon be free and the tigers won't stop until reaching Jordan, dividing muh moderates in two

Maghrebi and Cuntrycuck actually do contribute to the discussion by providing opinionsa and infos from the rebels' side instead of just memeing like this one retard

I don't speak Google Translate, what's your point?

good fuck the eu
and i didn't vote for mr.cheeto

Daraa front is traditionally a shitshow.
They have unlimited supplies and aid there due to open borders with certain countries.

Kek when is Israel right?

They look like upstanding citizens
What was this about anyway?
Some Godfather movie event?

Never.

(((((((((((((((((((((((certain)))))))))))))))))))))))

A canteen hall, a single refueling station, 5-7 planes (some out of service), a radar dish and a few potholes in the runway.

Total waste of money, mattis is lying out his ass when he said 20% of the entire airforce

Isn't Mattis a pro-(((Saudi Arabia))) cuckold?

Syria and Kurdistan Ohio will ww2 you
Haha Syria Ohio kill the king
You and Kurds can come to Ohio you can live in zoo hahaha
Assad Ohio will never forgive you

>YEMENI FORCES ATTACKING SAUDI-LED COALITION ACROSS COUNTRY

What do you mean by this? There are many fronts in Yemen and south SA and the fighting is going on constantly.

ISIS battles T*rks and Nusayris in Wilayah Halab

almasdarnews.com/article/20-min-video-isis-battles-syrian-army-turkish-army-rural-aleppo-18-graphic/

Well most missiles didn't never made it to their targets. White House was also lying when they said no missiles were intercepted or jammed.

Little bit, but he fucking hates Iran apparently

SA = South Africa
KSA = Saudi Arabia

> expecting the government to ever be truthful

Are there actual figures on this or is this a US said RU said affair? I've heard everything from 57 made it to target down to 23.

Guessing there's no way to really tell without heavy bias eitherway

Well Iran is openly anti-Israel and supports Hez.

>truth is deflection now.
Proof that Syrian government did it pls.

Dont reply to shills/trolls/trump supporters

Good morning /sg/.

>Rebels are in full control of Al-Manshiyah in Daraa
>Fierce Clashes W of Al-Salamiyah city at the Sathiyat area. Rebels attacking SAA/NDF and Allies positions
>pro-Government forces trying to enter Taybat Al-Imam backed by heavy shelling-airstrikes. Fierce clashes.

i heard that mattis was partly in charge of recovering different magical stuff during the iraq war. magical artifacts, books, so on. the us robbed the baghdad musem also which had magic stuff in it. well thats what i have heard anyways.
there is some interest in syria as well but most places of interest would be in the allwite stronghold (the area north of lebanon).
but even more so in iran. there are some places in iran were the hashashin hid there stuff. not just treasure. books, artifacts so on. there are also other places. a lot o pre muslim knoledge was hidden. practitioners became sufis. those secret magic sects/orders have hiding places in iran.
Mattis is very up on all this. i'm not sure why. but he is trusted to handle stuff like that. so an iran invasion would make him very powerful because he would be put in charge of search and recovery. the masons collect stuff like that and (try to) use it.

btw yes i know it sound crazy. i was told this. i don't know myself if its true.

Pretty much everyone but Russia or Assad confirmed it.

The US confirmed that they had radar evidence of Assad bombing the place at the time of the chemical attack

Turkey + World health organization researchers found traces of Sarin

Russia/Assad confirmed that they did airstrikes in the region of the chemical attacks at the time, but said they "bombed" a chemical weapons depot. Which is pretty bullshit, considering you see a crater on a road and they provided no evidence of this "chemical weapons" depot.

Then Russia called in for an investigation, and when the UN asked for it, they vetoed it. Because they know Assad did it. There was nothing one sided in the resolution.

The only weird thing about this whole thing is the alleged "artillery shell", im still digging to see what happened there. But it probably doesn't matter, because Russia and Assad both confirmed they did airstrikes at the region at the time of the chemical attacks, before moving onto other theories.

That's really the essence of Ruski propaganda, just spit out as much conspiracy theories as possible, and hope that people latch on to them.

This general is just a shitty pro-Assad "ASSAD CAN DO NO WRONG" circlejerk, so it's no surprise that due to cogninitive bias they all think the rebels did it.

blz gill jihhadizdz

Good morning.

youtu.be/f2ivub38kOI

>Pretty much everyone but Russia or Assad confirmed it.
Not an argument.
>Turkey + World health organization researchers found traces of Sarin
Not an argument.
>There was nothing one sided in the resolution.
Bullshit.
>This general is just a shitty pro-Assad "ASSAD CAN DO NO WRONG" circlejerk, so it's no surprise that due to cogninitive bias they all think the rebels did it.
You're a fucking nigger.

>what is context?

Something you obviously don't understand.

>White House claims on Syria chemical attack ‘obviously false’ - Prof. Theodor Postol of MIT
youtube.com/watch?v=qOKOwgeFcG4

>inb4 MUH RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

But there is literally 0 proof that the crater on the road was the source of the CW and there's various issues concerning that story.

....k.....

GOOD MORNING /SG/

> mattis stole Saddams Shia magic

>implying the dead children are considered 'beautiful babies'
not worthy of tomahawks according to trump

Oops, meant for