The difference between whites and blacks boiled down to the essential

So after the facebook murder yesterday it came to me. The main difference between blacks and whites.

I saw the murder, yet another senseless black on black murder, and even tho I am what libtards would call a racist, I still had empathy for the murdered black grandpa, father of nine.

And just because I am a "racist" in the libtard sense, I actually don't want to see all blacks murdered.

Anyways the essential difference between blacks and whites, and actually between whites and any other race is that we whites do have empathy and sympathy. These traits are only to be found in whites.

When the blacks shoot and kill a white old grandpa for no reason, the entire community jumps up in sing and dance to celebrate the murder of a cracker...

whereas we whites can feel for this man, even if he is a black man and we supposedly "hate him for it".

The natural order of the races must be restored, for everyones sake. The only group standing in the way of this is (((Them))).

(((They))) have no sympathy, no empathy and are driven by pure hate. (((They))) actually are exactly what they accuse us whites of being. Almost like projecting their own traits upon us to hate us even more.

Today the de facto president is a man named (((Kushner))) he hates the non-jew and he is driven by a urge to hurt people and make the world burn.

We need to take back power from (((Them))) and limit their influence around the world. If we manage to do this world peace will a reality. (((They))) have existed in our societies since the 1500's and perverted, influenced and destroyed worlds motivated by pure hate.

Let's take power back and stop this now!

Other urls found in this thread:

history.org/foundation/journal/spring04/warfare.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we whites do have empathy and sympathy.

Sure ya do.

history.org/foundation/journal/spring04/warfare.cfm

We do feel bad after our genocides

LoooL. spot the jew in the link you sent!
You just proved my point further.

>only whites are capable of empathy

moron detected

>it doesn't coincide with my world view so it must be Jews!

Look, can't you just accept that white people can be just as sociopathic as any other group of people?

Sure we can, but you just sent a link with the Jew of the century... so should we pretend he is white just to make you feel better?

He's right, you know because whites are really the only ones that adopt animals into their families.

Niggers don't do that, gooks don't do that, Arabs don't do that, but whites do. It was a white man that coined "dog is man's best friend" (Frederick the great), they love animals & the land because whites have immense empathy.

Jews know this which is why jews primarily attack white civilization through their empathy, empathy to the point of suicide.

>jew of the century

What in the fuck are you even talking about? That is a historical account detailing the European settlers gave blankets with small pox to the native americans. That was the only jewy thing about that article.

>incapable
Nah don't be ridiculous, perhaps just less prone to it in group dynamics.

All that good will and European emotion is something to behold when it boils over, though.

I felt bad tho, also I just remembered certain country bombed a sovereign nation after killing dozens of it's children so (((They))) had an excuse. Also how do you explain the stormniggers celebrating his death here?

Whenever i read that poem, i imagine two war vets hearing the "kill all cis scum" bullshit on a TV, looking at each other across a bar and exchanging a slight nod.

>Swede
>white
Sure, ahmed

If you LARP as a racist on Sup Forums and then wet your eyes over a dead nigger, you should neck yourself urgently. Last day redpilled me on western whites. You guys are fucking retarded and give your empathy to people who don't deserve it. The old nog wouldn't bat an eye if it was you who got shot.

I'll now stop worrying about the west. You people deserve everything bad that is happening to you. Get raped by arabs and thank them, you cuck.

Native Americans thirsted for the BWC getting all kinds of diseases along with massive amounts of miscegenation destroying them. All the diseases they spread were from long term physical contact aka they got BLEACHED.

When I was a kid, I loved superheroes and video game heroes. I wanted to mold myself after them and be a hero too. So did my cousin. We'd say stuff like we were "training to save the world". We read fantasy books and watched anime and shit. We were dorks, but we legitimately thought we had a shot.

Well we got older, and we got hit with two redpills about a lot of the people we wanted to "save":

1. A lot of black people didn't consider us black enough for reading.

2. A lot of white people decided we were the bad guys.

Even after this, I don't disparage humankind for being what it is. None of us asked to be born. We all could have grown up in one another's positions, raised with opposite rhetoric, taught to live in opposite paradigms. We're trying to make sense of all the same things with equal failure. Some of us only see in shades of color, some of us see in shades of words and actions.

Hmm...

>believe some autist on Sup Forums's biased view on history

>believe a reliable and objective source

I really don't know what to believe!

What ever helps you live with the truth.

Some do have empathy m8 just as blacks and whites can interbreed.
Honestly everything would be so simple if whites couldn't breed with niggers. It would be so clearly defined and distinct.

And yet here you are as a swede getting cucked as we speak. Before you meddle with us problems, consider fixing your cultural enrichment program that's going on in your cuck country

Sometimes I think its genetic.
Blacks can feel empathy but at the same time they only ever feel empathy for their tribe.

A Zulu does not consider killing a Xhosa murder because they are from different tribes.

I guess its because to grow as a community in Europe you had to have empathy and help your fellow man to succeed because of harsh winters.

In Africa the least empathetic most brutally violent people succeed.