How will world events unfold after 2020?

>china is no longer a bully and is not a currency manipulator anymore
Because of this Australia and Japan will be eternally grateful.
>Silicon valley and all Medical research moves to India
Cause guys we know where all the talent is :)
>Indian people do not require a visa anymore and can travel freely.
>Free energy and poverty is eradicated cause we hate inequity
Did i miss something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poo

Not an argument.

and you're not human so fuck off, shitmonkey.

Ohh and British people are forced to repent for their sins

i've been studying countless CIA documments that analyzed a post war future here are my tldr conculsions

poland becomes a superpower by the year 2035
india becomes a superpower by the year 2037
mexico becomes a GLOBAL superpower by the year 2041
the philipino race will start a new age of prosperity by the year of 2051 probably devoloping technology that will allow us to communicate with ayylmaos.

Indians already have nanotechnology.
Where have you been

You missed:
>Self-driving cars to navigate shit covered streets.

>Money earned by Tech startups is invested into poopoo refineries powered by harvesting poopoo from designated shitting streets.
>Shoddy engineering leads to massive meltdown of refinery
>Billions of tons of methane gas leaks out
>Only the people living in slums are immune after years of living in shit
>800 Million dead
>India's climate becomes one similar to one that life first started in, with all the methane and sludge
>New life is cultivated
>Said life still somehow, despite it being a trillion to one chance, develops designated shitting streets

We hate inequality? Are you fucking kidding me? Our 'glorious Indian culture' is founded on classist values that are a central part of Indian society even today.

girl or boy?

>Implying an oversized white lump of fat made of Mcdonalds burgers passes for human.
>Hurrdurr poo in the loo
Every Indian you interact with online is financially stable enough to have at least one toilet in their home you actual example of devolution of the species. Who do you think you're mindlessly wailing out these memes to really?

Damn, India.

Girl (boy)

elle a cute

The only medical research that'll be carried out in India is working out how many diseases infest the rivers.

I hate that we have to ask this so much these days. I can't even tell what this thing is.

so why don't you guys use toilets instead of shitting in the streets? Gotcha there pajeet

kek you poos are delusional

>Every Indian you interact with online is financially stable enough to have at least one toilet in their home
Meanwhile 99.8% of their kind still shits on the streets. Being an exceptional poo is no merit.

Yes we're all already aware of this statistic. My point was that the people who need to hear about his poo in the loo rants (poor and homeless) aren't hearing it so it's pointless to do so anyway.

meanwhile, this documentary tells that they rather use the beach. I do not think they've reached the super power stage just yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0&t=4s

>wtf is all this shit
>check flag
WORLD POOER

you're like 5 humans in one lol

Look at this and tell me you'll be a superpower.

Indian superpower train is coming guys, brace your streets!

Kek

It's rather old

I dont think so because, well, poo-in-loo and I'm not very optimistic about things and end up more often than not in the right because of it.
But if it turns out alright then it's for the best.

You have raw sewage outflow in your streets. You don't use toliet paper and you smell like old turned butter. Other than that cool.

Nobody on this site really cares about the poor and homeless though. It just memes and banter not a campaign for social change.

>Indian engineering

>shoddy
Pick one

In India because of the caste system; parents disfigure children to be better beggars.

As far as I am aware, only seriously degenerate people can hate on you pals.

Nothing to worry about tho, it's gonna be worse. Degeneracy is climbing the scales profoundly quick.

Also judging by just ethnicity is more retarded than I can even start to comprehend. Clear sign of human development backwards.

Hire some people to clean the streets

>indian juggad
>sturdy
pick one

India becomes superpooer by 2020

Stay away from Elle you filthy pajeet

Lol Indian engineering is laughable tier on a worldwide scale.We produce subpar engineers.