Indian internet users are the most gullible targets for personal army requests

>Be me
>Indian guy
>Always aware that my fellow countrymen's nationalism is a very touchy subject
>Tbh middle class Indians are generally nationalistic af but super insecure about the country's image of poverty throughout the world
>Enter ex-shapchat employee
>Ex-employee claims that Snapchat CEO said 'We dont want to expand to poor countries like India'
>Indian clickbait listicle churners run with the news. Keep in mind the CEO's statement is still JUST AN ALLEGATION.
>Educated, middle class Indians with economic statuses that match those of first worlders get riled the fuck up
>Rage all across social media, twitter, fb etc
>Form online armies that go to Snapchat's playstore and give paragraphs of bad insults laced with obvious insecurity
>Mfw the dumbasses are downloading the app just to give it a one star rating and then gladly uninstalling it
>These are the same dumbfucks who gladly shared their dog filter selfies all over
>Post lines like 'Hey Mr. Snapchat CEO, who do you think you our? Our country has the greatest culture! We will become a bigger superpower than you!'(Side effect of Government sponsored mindless nationalistic propaganda)
>Some people even mistake Snapdeal for Snapchat(Indian version of Amazon) and start attacking it on Play store
>Start trolling on Snap CEO's fiance's instagram
>Mfw when I'm one of the minority that feels embarrassed to be one among these digital illiterates
>Ironic considering India's rep with IT
>realises just how big a target Indian internet users have painted on themselves for online trolls to use them as a personal army
All someone would have to do is claim that X famous personality insulted India and brainwashed Hindutva nationalists would be on them without asking for any verification of authenticity
Superpower my ass, we're the idiots who put billions worth of gold into temples while poor starve to death on the streets
Pic related is an example of the quite literal shitstorm if you know what I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=myjuNDQGEo4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't get me wrong, I love my country and it's culture, but my god, my fellow 'educated' counrtymen are the dumbest educated class you will find in the world. I guarantee you that.

This is good, any tips on how to harness these indians to shitpost for me?

These are the memes these sore butt fools are spreading around. Sundar Pichai is an American citizen.

enough comedy material to keep us entertained after the apocalypse

justliketrumpsupporters

Suggestion is at the end of the story

Saw that but where do i encounter indians? I want to turn some aussie indians into hardcore shitposters, do they just hang out on facebook?

It's a scarily accurate parallel actually. Our country is washed up in a tidal wave of fake news disguised as nationalistic propaganda all under the guise of making it a country of cow worhippers

fuck those indians when ever you call in tech service or customer care and pajeet pick up the line:
>HURRDUUR POOOPOOOO YAYAYAYA

Fuck off I hope you all drown in shit

Stop shitting on the streets if they care about the national image so much.

Fuck India Sachin Tendulkar is just a glorified street kid who shits himself and eats with his hands like the rest of your shithole country.

t. British Pakistani

i hate indians but whats wrong with defending your country?

go to some hardcore nationalist facebook page or twitter perhaps
youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI
btw did you know, indians get offended when you post real indian kashmir map anywhere on the internet?

Well for starters, those statements are alleged by an ex-employee who was fired so they should be taken with a grain of salt, which wasn't the case. And India is majorly still a poor country so it is a fact, can get angry about that. Even if you are it should at least be dealt with in a mature way instead of blindly insulting the CEO on fucking playstore and ranting on about having the best culture.

was hoping fore more original bantz but I suppose there aren't many bright bulbs here. By the way, every Indian you use that poo in the loo line against online has an internet connection and by extended logic, at least one loo in their home so your regurgitated meme is moot.

Why do you hate Indians?

Not even fucking surprised.

>Indian internet users are the most gullible targets
>Replies to obvious bait

Well, at least you proved your point.

Indians are at the tippity top of the cringe list.Entire country is a huge cringefest.

Kek.OP thinks he is superior because he posts on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

Can you Indians explain how your country even functions. I can't grasp it. Why the public defecation? Why the staring? Why the lack of basic education with regards to hygiene? Why the cringy over the top romance that borders stalking? So many questions

One word.Overpopulation.
Breeds all kinds of people and the problems that come with it.

Shut up your face you dumb bitch India will be a super power by 2030 and we will fuck you up good

I'm surprised myself reading the history.
But I guess it's just Nationalism and sense of belonging to one llace that binds all together.
Ps:OP is a faggot who thinks its highly intellectual to banter on white supremacist alt-right board.

How is the romance or staring related to overpopulation.
Was it always like this in history or did it change due to modernity?

More male population will result in more competition for female attention and increased sexual frustration.

Also our movies kinda glorify the entire staring/stalking thing and gullible kids are impressionable and learn from movies.

seriously no memes, how often in the actual open defecation % in big cities vs rural areas

regarding the extra gullible middle/ middle upper class, don't worry too much
it's the same as in china, their firewall also serves to contain them from embarrassing themselves (apart from blocking """fake news""")

>>Ironic considering India's rep with IT

You're the source of the most disposable tech support in the world.

How the fuck did you faggots get so autistic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

This is a kind of madness that even I still haven't figured out

>when your entire country is on the spectrum

yea we know indians are retarded thanks
not politics tho, sage

>>Be me
thanx for clearing that up

Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo!

I like you OP.

It was more shitty in history. Kingdoms like mere provinces. Whole India was heavily distributed in worst form you can imagine but none the less most wealthy out there due to agriculture.
Its like a miracle, India bind so diverse ethnicities together.

Indians are autistically serious about everything.

>Why the cringy over the top romance
one word: bollywood films

Come on man you got to love autism

Kek

At least you're trying to look at the situation objectively. Most people are ruled by their emotions.

These threads prove your point

I heard from a trusted source that shia labeouf insulted india and hinduism

this has potential

>You accepted Shah's request
I'm guessing that was a fake profile and the moron got catfished hard

This would be the next logical step in the Where's Shia reality show sensation. The potential is ripe for keks

Good for them, snapchat is some kike shit anyway

holy shit what the fuck
this can't be real

I know that feel pajeet bro, it also hurt for us when they call us illiterate monkeys. Feelsbadman

t. pakistani spy

the chances of shia bringing hwndu to india are slim to nil,so lets bring india to hwndu

i'd rather have cow piss drinkers than live in a country overrun by mudslims and converted christians, without a nationalistic-hindu party we would be in a situation exactly like whites are in ; getting cucked.

Also the cow piss drinking stuff is blatant exaggeration.

Reported for announcing sage

This might be not be a bad move actually.

>tfw Lazy

I would have just download the app and uninstall it with 1 star,if you are really baiting a CEO you have to do it silently like the Horse scene in Godfather.

Shit like "MR CEO YOUR FOOD OUR DOWNLOADS,WE UNINSTALL YOU DIE REEEEE" is what channels cringe through my nerves.

But again I spawned in the mixed shithole mankind has ever saw.

Reported for reporting report

Dude it's fucking hilarious seeing 40-something Uncle Jis get triggered over Snapchat and idiots telling others to stop using it.

Can we get an army of indians to start hating on shia labeouf?

so youre saying indians can be used to combat globalism. Do your part then and educate them how globalism is bad for indians.

Shut up Khalistan.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Poo

Can you explain why third worlders feel the need to defend themselves so readily? I feel like it's a pride thing.

A lot of people I know from shitty countries in South and Central America, even Mexico are pretty much openly willing to detail just how shitty their country actually is...

Indias GDP per capita is 1500 fucking dollars. "YES SIR, BUT WE HAVE ALSO VERY VERY VERY RICH PEOPLE. DO NOT BELIEVE INDIA IS POOR SIR.". What the literal fuck? Why is it so hard for people in third world countries to admit the truth? Also, do they all secretly wish they were white?

Stop (clap emoji) killing (clap emoji) women

I hear there's arsenic in the dust giving people weird thought processes. Add not needing to court women for marriage and you stop selecting against autism

>educate them how globalism is bad for indians.

I'd pay to watch you try explaining it to an average indian.

youtube.com/watch?v=myjuNDQGEo4

God yes

>Dating an Indian girl
>Actually very fond of her but that's not what this shitpost is about
>This post is about how much fun it is to make indians meltdown when they see someone else with one of "their women"
>Social autists getting passive aggressive
>Disproving welfare sponges
>Bizzare meltdowns from weird indians

And that's just in the UK, I went to India and although some bits are awesome it's all fucking shit in many others and it's like an entire country suffering from some sort of social disorder.

I think it's because of the class divide and the huge population. For instance I don't have anything in common with people of other states, or the lower classes. My socio-economic class is much more "privileged" than the lower income and lower caste. To me they're absolute scum of the Earth and it's embarrassing to be associated with them or being subjected to criticism for their actions.

this is shitty thread

I think your upper class also has a massive IQ difference with the Pajeets

>be me

And stopped reading there. Take your tumbltard tier garbage back to ribbit

I cant take Indians serious i imagine them like a country with bunch of scooby doos who talk funny... And i always chuckle when i see them commenting on pictures of women with shit like DO MILK! But i like you cause youre removing kebab...

What, you want sympathy or something poo? You think you're first-world, not like your countrymen or something?

Pakis should be hung stop trying to take your white women you Muslim fucks

Tbh it happens to any nation with large population

Your country is filled with hundreds of millions of these scum and they literally make up the bulk majority of the population. You have to be associated with them because they are the average Indian, not you.

I understand not wanting to be associated with them but its too high of a percentage to ignore.

Formexample, I would hate for an Indian guy to watch an Insane Clown Posse documentary and deduce that all Americans act like their fans, but ICP fans would only makeup like .1% of the population.

Pajeet, India is poor. The class divide shows ots even shittier than a dirty rathole country. Witchcraft is still believed and performed in many areas. Own this shit, own the shittiness and you can begin to correct it.

POO IN THE LOO! How many hundreds of fucking years will it take to teach you this lesson? WE TRIED AND FUCKING TRIED BUT YOU JUST WONT DO IT!

>we're the idiots whl put billions worth of gold into temples while poor starve to death on the streets
Oh boy

Kek Abdul with the bantz

>correct it

Fuck that shit Burger bro, who's gonna do my dishes, laundry, cook and be my personal driver then? I'm gonna enjoy cheap labour as long as it's available.

Is there even any reason why they wouldn't want to expand to poor countries? It's just more money for them, right?

The only reason why this country is working.
In my experience brahimins are cunning and deceptive almost like jews.

You can't conduct cast based studies though its considered castism here also muh reservation pushing more and more low IQ niggers to a position of power they never deserve to be at.

My greatest fear is when loos start flooding the internet and the concentrated autism makes it unusable

>be Indian
>shit yourself
>realise you are not on the streets
"Oh holy cow pls forgive me"

Go kys fag.

What does "expand" even mean?
Doesn't Snapchat work globally?
Or is it about offices? The app is so simple, why do they even need employees?

>India hit by egalitarianism
My condolences.

I love how innocent and naive indians are.

You reposted that from Reddit fag

My sides are in orbit

>egalitarianism
>reservation

choose one.

The caste difference is massively noticeable amongst Indians in the UK. It's night and day.

>make shitty Android app
>only panjeets try it out

T... thanks

I guess I mean the "every group is equal and we must therefore equalise all groups" meme.
How does India square banning casteism with adhering to the Vedas?

>Educated, middle class Indians with economic statuses that match those of first worlders get riled the fuck up

Well adjustedness does not equal, and even don't have any influence on awareness of pop culture-media-news memplex's mostly untrue nature.