twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are getting awoo awoo awoo

Evapolack and his gang of niggers are here

shillcon level?

You seem alright, Florida.

Four

Himself here

he is a pedo? just like Milo? ho lee fuck

There are only 5 or so. They are not very original or effective. SHILLCON 4 at most.

so...every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

youtu.be/fZVJXfyLJFk
Forgot link.

Can people just shut up about Bannon already
I'm sick of hearing about ABLOO BLOO BANNON IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HIS HEAD STRAIGHT
Let Trump do what he wants
>muh Kushner
Trump gets to decide who he listens to and I trust his judgment

If you faggots love Bannon so much go make a Bannon general

>He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.
this is the biggest fail so far, good because the DNC can ride on that shit through the midterms to 2020

What did they mean by this?

You have a legitimate complaint. It does seem like the president shouldn't be thin-skinned and shouldn't allow the media to get to him. But remember what Roger Stone and some of them were saying: This is what they did to George Bush. One of the biggest regrets Bush had was that they ignored the media and allowed them to control the narrative; they didn't fight back against a lot of the reports. Trump may seem petty or that he's diminishing the presidency, but what's the alternative? They'll run down his approval numbers either way. At least this way he has a fighting chance to stir his base to encourage them and help fight back against their smear campaigns.

>make a Bannon general
A divided force is a defeated force.

Since when do cops and Sheriffs wear balaclavas?

The tax march will be covered because Trump tweeted about it yesterday and they think he doesn't like he subject. I don't think they realize that he obviously Trump want's them to talk about it, otherwise he wouldn't have tweeted.

Golfing holidays, they are going to spin this one ad nauseam. This falls into a bigger narrative with regards to the WH logs, the left wanted to use the logs to embarrass and scare people away from Trump's agenda by being able to name and shame them and even arrange Soros type protests against them. This was also intended to apply to Trump Tower and MAL, including Trump's golfing partners. They wanted to hurt Trump by denying him his ability to play golf/golf diplomacy. Now that they cannot shame people away from Trump they are going to attempt to shame Trump himself, the seeds of this have already started to be planted. Now that they can't use the logs against him, you will see a massive increase in the golf narrative.

Who controls the armed force? fear mongering over civilian control and how much Trump knows.

Muh Russia will be cranked back up this week leading into next week.

DUNGALD DRUMP GETTING INFLUENCED BY THE COHNS!

DRUMP IS A PUPPET CONFIRMED!

Trump threw a hissy fit because CNN told the public that he is Bannons bitch. Thin skinned baby.

I wish he'd just throw the whole MSM in gitmo at this point, and turn the whole TV spectrum into more wifi bands.

(((Kushner)))

>121505992
>121506099

Hello, slaves! You are some sick little puppies, aren't you? Coming here every day, getting ignored and shit upon constantly. Remember your chains, we own you and every single waking moment of yours.
We're living inside your mind, rent-free.

mexico will pay, with money or blood

>This is what they did to George Bush
George Bush was justifiably worse than Trump in every way that matters to us. Trump is right to fight back to protect his message when they are so stacked against him.

Its the rise of white ISIS

I want Hope to sit on my face

You don't fight the media being a thin skinned baby, tell what you want about king nigger, but he handled those 8 years with stoicism. He lost his shit only in 2016 on the trail.

bannon's still an advisor, yeah?
nothing's changed

Don't respond to obvious bait and trolls.

He meant concentration club's

Why do all these foreign flags care about Trump supposedly breaking his promises? Most of them aren't even from relevant countries

ISIS is Islamic.

Although Alabama did just authorize a Church to form it's own police force.

SWAT teams do when they don't want to be ID'd by gang members

>tfw I wasn't born in the south

>Although Alabama did just authorize a Church to form it's own police force.
This is going to end well. Alabama law enforcement in small towns are more crooked than a Virginia fence.

Euros are always faggots

SWAT teams yeah. But for a regular video conference?

With sunglasses?

maybe you should go to reddit if you hate foreing flags pham?

Largely underdeveloped, single party rule, and lots of niggers. Not much to say.

because we are foreigners, we are more objective than you amerilards since most of you are

- rural and suburban
- don't want to admit voter's remorse
- a large chunk of you are redditors that want Greater Israel to be real
- in denial about Trump becoming a typical new york democrat

It's easy to handle a presidency with "stoicism" when you have the media deepthroating your cock every five minutes. They worshipped Obama. It's not a fair comparison and you know it. Stop trolling with stupid shit like that.

r/MAT and Spencerfags again.

Its evapolack and his gang of niglets
I already said this

They don't really care, they are ideologies from foreign countries and keyboard warriors. They aren't important or relevant.

All the shills, giving out (You)s for free.
Good slaves, obedient slaves. Especially Poland and Romania: they simply love getting abused.

>They worshipped Obama.
the biggest network FOX was shitting on him, the Tea party and trumpshit spread lies that he is a muslim kenyan, everyday for 8 years, this isn't deepthroating

>dungald drump just figured out that the chinese army is on the border to protect NK like october 1950

You know, I stumped for Trump until I saw this pic, but braaping on a man of service is just too far

now I'm a liberal democrat

But Evapolack was here yesterday making fun of him.

Is that you Fluffy

Yeah. It's absolutely amazing how king nigger handled the media rubbing his cock constantly with such stoicism.

what do they see, /ptg/?

Why are you copying lines?

>One network versus 20+ tv channels sucking Obama's cock
>A few newspapers with low readership like National Review vs New York Times/Washington Post/every other newspaper considered "legitimate"
>all of Hollywood constantly worshipping Obama and shifting on Republicans

Hmmm...really makes me think.

I saw them shilling together one night.
Maybe its not evapolack, but they are both niggers in my book.

there is no need to shit on you if you aren't a thinskinned manchild who talks big but in realith is a bitch

Have fun making Mexico paying for the wall. Or just move the goalposts: he never said it will be a physical wall, peeds!

You trump faggots are such insufferable cunts. You did in his hall fire chanting his name because you're so weak and pathetic you turned to corperate mouth peice turned politician to be your God emperor. Fucker can't even read.

The Romanian one is a proxyfag, he doesn't speak Romanian. I tried, once, he replied back in English.

Communism

>I saw them shilling together one night.

You sure you didn't confuse Evapolack's satirical shitposting for trolling?

Well, cult of personality. They will have to do a lot of soul searching once this one term disaster is done.

How awful.

They're not even good at shilling. At least make it entertaining with Hillpepes. Their arguments are so shitty. It's embarrassing leftist garbage. I wish it was more compelling.

Guys, I want to sleep but I keep thinking about the May Surprise and it's keeping me up.
What are we gonna do about it...
I fear this could be the end

I am sorry that a shitposter is ruining your flag's name.

doar pentru că nu înjur ca un țigan borât ca tine nu înseamnă că am proxy

mai încreacă, oricum nu înțelegi cultura threadului

>the autist from Poland is still here
>10 fucking posts already
Is this what autism looks like?

Pence at the DMZ in South Korea staring at North Korean soldiers as the soldiers took photos of Pence.

There was a Finnish shill once too that didn't speak Finnish.

Nu îl crede, sunt român get-beget, the one you replied to us a pathetic gypsy thou

>You sure you didn't confuse Evapolack's satirical shitposting for trolling?
Dude i dont keep up on when foreigners larp or not. Could be he was trolling idk, but he was with real shill, which annoyed me.
>he doesn't speak Romanian
kek

Why do you continue to suck Drumpf off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

Also; any time there's a foreigner shill, ask them to make a vocaroo speaking in the language.

>FOX vs all other media

so strong... really made me think

What happened with the Cleveland shooter?

Did they get him?

Deflection is a sign of guilt or wrongdoing but I will let it lie. What did you wish to discuss? Kindly I would prefer it free of homosexual degeneracy.

I discuss things in lengthy detail with citation here.

kek

On the loose. Manhunt under way.

>Reuters

Come on, Ahmed, seriously?

You had a good point when you were asking about the foreign flags coming here to troll. It's like...why do you care if he labels China a currency manipulator or not? You're not from China and you're not from the US. Get a life. Haters in a thread about a subject, yet they're foreigners in no way affected by that subject - it's just really sad.

>Americans all in bed
>thread devolves into BAWWWW TRUMP SUX

Trump may have lied through his teeth to all of us but why do you care? you're not from the US? hahaha...haha...ha...

MUH RUSSIA

Fake news.

Probably shot himself in a ditch somewhere.

Its bad brother

We all know democrats take her at least twice every day

I miss her.

It's either genuine eurofags expressing butthurt or Shareblue has actual 24/7 hours, for minimum wage.

To be fair, /lefypol/ and the Spencerniggers that came here 10 days ago are active 24/7.