Britain set to lose EU ‘crown jewels’ of banking and medicine agencies

>The EU is set to inflict a double humiliation on Theresa May, stripping Britain of its European agencies within weeks, while formally rejecting the prime minister’s calls for early trade talks.

>The Observer has learned that EU diplomats agreed their uncompromising position at a crunch meeting on Tuesday, held to set out the union’s strategy in the talks due to start next month.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels

it's time to admit defeat, Britain, and beg to be allowed back in.

You can now join the EU, Norway

Over here, nobody cares anymore. Leaving is a fact of life. Only the remain newspapers bother and they preach to deaf ears. I'd give up if I was you.

Feels good to be in the team of the winners (France & Germany), even if we're small, irrelevant cucks.

I hope those who want independence and freedom will perish and the small cucks who join the winners' team will prosper.

I like when things go bad for romantics and when opportunists/pragmatists prosper

>EU diplomats agreed their uncompromising position
That's like saying your gonna go on a hunger strike if you get out in the cuckshed. It does not matter if you go on the strike, you are still going in there.

>eternal anglos drop their power away.

Britain has been losing its financial services industry to Hong Kong bit by bit for years. Fucking LOL if you think a nigger infested shithole like Paris will get any of it beyond maybe a few front office jobs for the eurozone.

Yeah. Feels good to be a cuckold for ten billion rapefugees.

I love how brainwashed eurocucks are. Blown out by the crown for the third time in a century, bitterness is all you have left.

Is it going to matter when the EU dissolves in a few years?

>Still seems worth it tbqh

>guardian
>yurotrash propaganda rag

>tfw UK has more mudslims than there are people in your country

>EU diplomats agreed their uncompromising position

Ahahhahah

like:

>EU diplomats agreed their uncompromising position on greece, no bailout
>just a little bailout
>full bailout
>2nd bailout
>3rd bailout
>time to cut the debts! Too bad for the investor!
>4th bailout coming up!

The rage of cucked eu member states is delicious. Keep getting angry at our success outside of EU while your failed project falls apart day by day. Wonder who will be funding all of the rapeugees that dont want to work, germany perhaps?, id hate to live in the mainland now. I wonder eho will be supporting all of the failing eu member states and prop them up? Germany perhaps? Bahahahah EU will be bankrupt by 2018

>Keep getting angry at our success outside of EU while your failed project falls apart day by day.

>economists say

the economists have also been telling us for 9 years now that the 'economy will start growing this year'...

Good work Britain. Seeing pro EU tears and their threatening while getting your sovereignty back is only making your leaving more legitimate.
Never give up.

The EU is in a tailspin and is going to fail under its own weight so I think Britain will be just fine

Still waiting for the damage to happen.

>(((economist)))

You will always find economists that say the exact opposite. Economists are just people driven by an agenda to change the opinions of the people.

>Britain to lose (((banks)))

Oh no

EVERY.

SINGLE.

DAY.

soon we will leave too

This.

> Financial times
> Economists say

Really? You are economy specialized press, don't you have anything more specific?

But it is growing... I'm doing crazy good financially in 2017... This year is great for my company. It can't be just me.

Yea no. Even if Le Pen wins you aren't leaving the EU.

Hard times make for hard people.

Then we should disband the EU and re-create it as a kind of Central European Alliance without you Western Cucks

people know this shit you retard. was literally established on both sides that there will be economic uncertainty, this is something that will work out for the best in the long run

its not all about money

>Jersey
Why is Jersey allowed to have their own flag? did New Jersey do a "brexit" on the USA?

Just a question but what does the media have to gain from doom mongering now we've already voted to leave? They're not doing it to effect a referendum, what do they gain by lying?

>its not all about money
It is though.

Even if the entire country collapses, I'll still be happy we left.

Heh that would be fun to watch. Wonder who would invade who first. Maybe you can ask moscow to pay all of your welfare too, not that you would need to ask of course, since soon after formation you would likely become Russian.

This. Lol
Every single eurofag i have met complains about the eu and at the same time hate britain for leaving.

It's a crown dependency of the UK, it's a channel island.

yes they are you fucking asshole, Europe must die

GET OUT MY FUCKING COUNTRY SIPTARE !

Just so you all know, this amounts to a whopping 3,000 jobs.

The UK has created 2 million jobs in the past 2 years.

>"lose" what you voted to get rid of

You're right. A referendum is needed first.

Russia to pay for our welfare? What are you talking about mate :)

Slovenia is twice as wealthy as Russia per capita. Over 100% wealthier

not for most of leave voters

Slovenia is a shithole

>Norway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we got an Internet tough guy over here
A fascist ! So cool
rebelling against mom & dad's pro-EU stance are we?

tell me what do you do in life? it's always the irrelevant, jobless rural retards or city trash (drunk students etc) who are anti-EU

business people are pro-EU

soon as the eu falls apart and Germany invades France for leaving we get to ride together and destroy them a third time.

>Slovenia is a shithole
Based on what criteria?

>leaving the EU will be awesome for our economy
>ow shit it might actually be terrible
>we actually don't care about the economy

big corporate jewish business is pro-eu. Small business supported leave

One thing is to be critical with the EU, and another thing is to hate it so much that you want to leave it. I think that we europeans like the EU generally, but not in it's current form, and think that we have to reform it from the inside.
But the EU is going to have to be pushed around like hell for that to happen, because there is a huge burocracy and power core in brussels, and because there is no unity and political will between EU countries to make that happen.

>hello european

kek

Irrelevance.

We all up for bringing Gibraltar into the fold and treating them more like the Brits they are?

Then you didn't really care about the country. Either way, Britain is going to be part of the world government. In or Out, doesn't matter, because short-sighted, pride-drunk Britons like you would rather burn down their own houses than think and act logically to save it.

>Heh. As long as I have this nonexistent, egotistic non-victory, I don't care if my family, country, and 1000 year lineage dies! Ho ho!

You are the definition of the spineless peasants we read about in history. Emotional, easily duped, and of no integrity.

Don't worry we're not part of the EU either.

Tell that to ypurself when your daughters have to wear burkas

Never fuck off faggot

The battle is won but the war is still raging. There's still a narrative to push. There's still propaganda to spread. There are still minds to control.

I mean it's not like they're going to admit that they were wrong? They'll keep pushing this shit.

All small business owners over here are pro-EU
it's much easier doing business with all EU without borders

small countries like mine benefit a lot from this, we can easily do business with Italy and Austria while before the borders were a pain in the ass

You're that pro-EU communist faggot slav aren't you? You're all over these threads. Where on the doll did Brexit touch you? Fuck off you Eastern trash. We could wipe out your entire nation in 15 minutes.

>But it is growing... I'm doing crazy good financially in 2017... This year is great for my company. It can't be just me.

t. I'm the 48%

Why do you make this thread everyday?

But irrelevance doesn't imply "shithole".
Slovenia is beautiful, pretty high standard of living, almost zero crime, pretty good health care etc.

I guarantee that if you visit it you will love it.

Irrelevance is actually good cause we don't get immigrants or terrorists, we're ignored by everyone. Which is comfy.

Occupy us baby. Wanna fuck some delicious briton girls.

>stripping Britain of its European agencies within weeks
No shit, did anyone actually think that an EU bureaucracy would stay in a Non-EU country?

>EU trade talks
Meh, I don't really give a shit. The removal of the agencies can work in our favour, we should immediately and publicly start trade talks with Commonwealth and Asian countries, claiming that if the EU no longer sees us as part of the EU (hence the withdrawal of bureaucracy), then we have the right to start trade talks with other countries outside of the EU.

>We could wipe out your entire nation in 15 minutes.
I don't think Trump would be happy if you attacked the home country of his wife, where here family lives etc.

You're America's dog so if you tried to attack us, you'd have to bed Trump for forgiveness on your knees.

you mean "briton" girls

Who do you think the first to be forgotten will be when the EU collapses?

Obvious propaganda is obvious

Norway could not even get in the eu, never mind leave hahaha, merkel would get on her knees for the uk not to leave

Because shitposting. He also does the "NORWAY COULD WREKT USA IN WAR LOL". There is also an American using Brit Proxy.

no one said it'd be doing instant wonders for our economy you bellend, we know there'd be an initial shock, and already its not a fraction of what they said it'd be like
and all these guardian and independent articles are just ifs and maybes

The EU will not collapse.
Even if Frexit happens (which is almost impossible), Germany, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic etc. would remain together... we could have a Mitteleuropa (Central European Union)

>which is almost impossible
kek i'm seeing a repeat of past events here

Don't care, freedom > more GDP per capita meme for Londonistan

Germany will force you to take in your fair share of """"peaceful rapeugees"""" just a matter of time

Oh no we lose cucked EU countries as a partner and gain USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and probably France when Le Pen wins and leaves the sinking ship too.

We didn't want to join faggot. Merkel bitch is sucking or dicks everyday trying to get oil. Our response "fuck off, whore"

Germany did the Christian thing to help the refugees. I admire her for that.

But yes, there are many problems with the refugees and Germany is aware of it.

Do you really believe that Germany somehow wants to wipe out European people?

Because what... meme "da joos" planning the destruction of Europe from behind the scenes?

Come on. Don't fall for the Sup Forums hivemind's memes. Use your own God given reason.

t. Muhammad.

You have to leave now we have repealed the EU anti deportation laws.

It makes me laugh when literal whos like Slovenia defend the EU because it means they get to ride on the coat tails of countries that people can actually find on a map.

Fuck Slavs, fuck the EU, fuck Europeans, fuck Europe. The Anglosphere rises.

Good post.

>we didnt want to join
>accepts free movement of people
>cucked

Same can be said about the other side. I have people. I have people i uk. and as actually useful inmigrants. they are happy brexit happened the only sad about it are parasytes

The EU propaganda is strong today.

UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ, France would become the global super group of nations. That is why Germany is shitting itself. Its going to get bummed. Russia + China would also shit themselves if that happened

>>Either way
>>Non victory

Well then there's nothing to be upset about then, is there?

>Le Pen
>Winning

Ahahhaha. You brexit fucks are delusional. If the referendum were held again remain would win in a landslide, because now everyone knows that everything we remainers warned would happening IS happening.

Our economy is going to shit.
The £ is worthless
Our NHS is collapsing
The EU is removing its beneficial programs

I actually feel sorry for the average leave voter, it must feel terrible being a senile, bitter old cunt with no bearing on reality.

>Fuck Slavs, fuck the EU, fuck Europeans, fuck Europe. The Anglosphere rises.

Fuck the Anglosphere.

The Holy Roman Empire ("EU") is eternal.
It's just having some hiccup now but it will pass

If you believe it without reason then that is senseless.

But then you dig through the evidence and it is senseless to not believe that it is the Jews.

Hide libcucked posts

I find it hilarious that a non-country like Slovenia dares critique the country that built the modern world in its own image. You are living in an Anglo world, subhuman Slav. Your little collapsing EU club doesn't change that.

yeah that recession we went through after the vote was really tough

The Remain side said there were no plans for an EU army. That was just a blatant lie along with the rest of your fear mongering.

Get the fuck out of my country you parasitical Yuropoor shitskin.

>But then you dig through the evidence and it is senseless to not believe that it is the Jews.
And by "evidence" we mean unsourced .jpegs found on a Japanese anime pictures board.