Why are eurofags so jealous of America?

why are eurofags so jealous of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno. Do they do butthurt threads with shitty memes comparing both continents ?

Because their countries are doomed

The french went to the moon too you know

The distance between the Earth and the moon is comparable to the distance between the few people involved in space and the average American.

Did you know that 60% of NASA is Australian by the way?

Look at this nazi.

He built buzz bombs and set fire to London.

He then put your man on the moon.

because we are the first stop for "refugees"

>He thinks the moon landing happened

Wasn't the moon landing faked?

Well the moon landing is fake but I admit that USA is a great nation

Well, in 2017, pic related is an example of the difference between Europe and the USA.

more differences

and more

even more

The United States has done more in under 300 years than Europe has done in 3,000

You remember that retarded kid from school who was hated by everyone because he acted like a dick? And when he would pull the "you're just jealous" card as an explanation?

and more

this is some good propaganda

>why is the european master race so jealous of the colonial amerimutr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Appearently, yes

Only commies here hate America.
It is because America is a proof that capitalism works.

Its not jealousy, rather the fact that you're so willing to serve your kike overlords and the entire world has to suffer as a result of that as well

This. Hating America is edgy leftist teenager tier.

>He built buzz bombs and set fire to London.
>He then put your man on the moon.
Exactly, Sven. In Europe, they had him busy killing other white people, then when he came to America, he put a man on the moon.

Goddard > Braun

>Le europeans
Put flag on USA colonize USA, sends their women,men,children, grew USA in the imagine trying to avoid avoid the Mistakes of europeans. Profit off europeans killing each other just so Brainwash europeans who call themselfs American colonize moon and bantz europeans

Really makes you think, have some respect for your fucking Father.

I remember when I was younger back during the Bush years, when all you had to do to set a chat room on fire was type "go usa" into the chat.

I think the first signs of the political divide between the millennial generation was between the people who bent over and presented their anus to the enlightened euros and desperately shouted that "not all Americans were like that!" in order to get their enlightened euro approval, and the opposite side who adopted the over the top even for the USA tier of internet patriotism.

Implying Lithuania has connections to Greece?

If Goddard had access to the technology available to von Braun, NASA could have had either one designing rockets and would have got to the moon.

You're not my dad you fucking gipsy rat

kill yourself retarded kraut

>muh moon
this is more pathetic than when brits go 'muh empire'

the past is the past, and you can't even put people in space any more

You must be mentally challenged. Romania had nothing to do with colonizing the USA. Even Poortugal had land here but gipsy land never did. How does it feel to be the worst nation that claims to be good?

Check'd

A lot of people don't really know but our libtard SJWs get a lot of inspiration from European liberals. The popular saying here is that America is the source of degeneracy but if you ever asked a liberal here what their opinion of Europe is they'd say how progressive they are and open-minded. Remember that we weren't the first to legalize gay marriage, the Euros did it before us. We also weren't the first to accept trannies but I'll admit we were the ones who invented the LGBTQZPVLM+ampersand bullshit.

>and you can't even put people out in space anymore

>Murican education
I never implied Romania had anything to do with actual colonization

Europe is yo dad faggot,
The thread was about USA VS EU
Fucking retards

Since the retirement of the Space Shuttle, the US has been buying seats on Soyuz for $30-45m each, and that isn't going to change until at least 2018.

Implying your pathetic nation that is about as good as Albania has even helped Europe?

">Le EUROPEANS
Put flag on USA colonize USA, sends their women,men,children, grew USA in the imagine trying to avoid avoid the Mistakes of EUROPEANS. Profit off europeans killing each other just so Brainwash europeans who call themselfs American colonize moon and bantz EUROPEANS

Really makes you think, have some respect for your fucking Father."

I even used the word EUROPEAN/EUROPEANS

Where the fuck did i say "romanians"

Secondly Muricans is land of imigration of ALL fucking Europeans including Romanins, an good example is Stan fucking Lee, who is a jew who's fucking family comes from FUCKING romania. Fucking retards

The first mission bringing back something from Mars will be Japan-French

Fucking Russkies keep charging us more and more to use their shitty cramped space taxi

>Implying Gypsies never did anything for Europe
There are plently of fucking gpysies that did alot.

you might not like it , but 3-7 milion people in 1800 did more for Europe that you did faggot.

It's not like we build our nation on Europeans killing each other.

Europe is still here because fucking Gypsies ad HungAYRANS kept the ottomans at bay until EUROPEANS woke up.

Damn you must really be that stupid

You know the Spartans were pedo's right? Nothing to be proud of there faggot.

At least the yanks don't fuck little kids.

The only Americans I am jealous of are the African-Americans. Never in history has a group of people endured so much hardship and oppression and still managed to come out on top and achieve amazing feats in Science, Arts, Literature. Perhaps the only who come even close to them were the Hebrews enslaved in Egypt.

I'm not, white americans are Europeans so that's cool little bro.

>kidnap Nazi scientists and use them to get to the moon
Americans everyone.

>Le we won the space race XD
You got people on a rock flying around the earth, how did it help to make your country less shit?

You like DRILL baby DRILL?

The first drilling school for oil was first created in Gypsie land, we've bascily first started the meme about drilling fo' oil

How many Jews did you kill faggot? We killed our fair shares, look at you today 5 milion jews strong dying to mix race and imigrations invasion so that the JEWS have more power.

Your news outlets haven be take over by the jews and most of your politicals would love to sell your cute boipussi to the jews overlords.

Now stfu and go back sucking off that Jewish cock for mo dow you piece of fucking crap.

1% of your population mostly jewish own 50% of your wealth, and 49% of yo muricans are starving refugees tier retards.

Where as only 20% is acually supporting your fucking economy, who only exist because EUROPEANS first gave it to you and seconld EUROPEANS killed each other just so you can sell your stock, because you were too stupid to control production and overproduce until your economy got fucked up.

Now GO shart in the fucking mart before you get shot for just being a burger, burger.

Danish user sounds jealous of the angloshpere

Also
Hows that Muzzie population?
And Nigger Population?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Don't worry user, when your daughter gets filled by Tyrone cum, be strong. It's already too late for you, don't fight it and let us YUROPOORS enjoy the show.

Why should I be jealous my colonial brother ?

Danes are proud of their faggot children. He is just upset that you show no respects to Danefaggotland, who came and raped your anglo-saxon mother and gave birth to you after being gangbanged by Romans,Normans and other vikings.

No wonder you are selling your petite little english body to arabs,pakis and niggers, a history of abuse leads to more abuse.

I don't know if its jealousy so much as a fundamentally different mindset.

Euros love rules and order, the unquestioning certainty of the man high up on the hill to control them. We, on the other hand, see chaos as an opportunity. What if? Why not? Who cares?

We write the stories; they categorize and collect them.

Spartans being pedos isn't that bad
The Betraying their bros to Persians, now thats bad.

Hey fucking a child in the ass isn't that bad, but backstabbing yo family is worse.

holy shit

>muh freedumbs with a side of freedumb fries
lmao, there it is

Why are you so mad?

Also

yanks don't fuck little kids?
Wtf is pizzagate, alex for 200?
wtf is goy from subway?

They suck at FX.

I'm not mad, I love to bantz and shitpost and do my best to redpill aswell.

No fucking idea. Even if this is a troll thread, America is probably the most based country on the fucking planet, it's freedom incarnate. There are so few differences, really, between Britain and America (when compared with anywhere outside of Europe) that I think people just want somebody to attack and feel righteous about. America is white, and wealthier, so we can play the underdog and say racist things without getting in trouble. Meanwhile, the most ardent anti-Americans enjoy their Friends marathons.

America is far less shady than any European country too. I'd rather be ruled by the Military-Industrial-Complex (which is at least making money and defending the country, albeit in a shady manner) than a bureaucratic dictatorship founded on the same ideals of European communism that have killed countless millions of intelligent, decent people.

>comparing passenger trains to freight trains
wew lad

Well, that was certainly constructive.
Care to try again?

I realize I've just said "America is white". Apologies for activating all trap cards simultaneously.

Fucking stupid German, I'm gonna be happy Watching Germans die.

Because you are generally cunts and tend to fuck shit up for other countries (syria, Iraq, Libia, etc). thanks for helping with WW2 though.

Why didn't you include Ireland? They're pretty based.

Why is the snooty french guy always the european stereotype?

Are they really so bad?

America(or the United states of america) was the most based.

Today is a dying beast where the jews flocked and are now feeding off, leeching off it , the beast is still strong, but dying.

Fun experiment, look up the board of directions and CEOs vs founders of large media companies and also others.
Intrestingly enough tv stations like ABC who promote multi-culturalism,imigration and others are lead by jews.

No one is jealous of America in Europe actually, we just think you are stupid.

You know in modern warfare the guys on the left would win. As Mao said strong men don't exist anymore since gunpowder exists. That's why the west is fucked and China will dominate the world.

They used to run the world and were the center of civilization but in their wisdom unleashed 2 massive wars on themselves in a 25 year period and ended up a backwater.

americans are all cucked thinking they are free when they are really just subservient to the money of people they will never be

europeans have transcended past the red scare, realizing that to set oneself free, you must contain the oligarchy

better? is this shitty fanfiction hour or something?

I will never stop laughing at 'muricans for being stupid enough to pay the kikes for shitty movies and music, and going to jail for downloading a torrent over a monopolised throttled internet.

>be a eurofag
>not jealous of america
>kinda offended right now

Chinese are unlikely to take over the world, their politics for the last 1000 years was to make CHINA strong and united the people of China, communism is just right now the best way the China has best control over China.

If it was up to China, it would cut itself from the world and created a chink paradise there, but it's economical growth is based on the world consumerism that Murica pushed to that it economy can work.

Murica via capitalism, grew so much that it couldn't sustain itself and the only reason murica endured was because of world wars which was happy to sell it's overproduction, of food and jeeps to europeans killing each other.

Thats why Murican expansion is not about annexing but opening a market so that their companis can expland and still make a profit.

European union was based on this formula, seeing that the only way to make europe great was to unite... note thats' not the (divided nations of murica) nor (America landoftheshartinthemart) but the (United states of America)

Yes Muricans have both the tehnology and the experience is win pretty much any war, their navy is still able to rekt any country on earth by itself.

But i wouldn't worry about chinks, I'd worry about the cancer from within that is pushing to slowly change the murican constion, that is pushing degeneracy for profit, that is pushing imigration for votes.

USA was great, because "land of the free, pledge of aligence" where it didn't fucking matter who you were, and you were happy to be indotrinated by the murican dream and wealth.

Now Murica was great, many thought trump will make it better. But we'll just have to see how things pan out.

>The United States has done more in under 300 years than Europe has done in 3,000

Yeah, because America definitely started from scratch. It's not like they all were European immigrants that brought with them all the technology they invented.

Checked

THICC
H
I
C
C

The English have a childish hatred and jealousy of all things Irish. It's beyond their brains how a people they made their enemy for 700 years still have a more masculine and hardy reputation, so they fabricate myths about us 'not being white' and on-come the cherrypicked images of anti-Irish propaganda , and constant babbling about their hatred of all things Irish even though they've probably never met an Irishman in their entire life
>and if they did they'd just beta out and be their friend but talk badly about them on Sup Forums.

We just want senpai to notice us.

Well said gyp

ireland is the land of fucking pussy bitches. didnt do shit in WW1, WW2, always full of drunks, smelly, pissing and moaning about "muh homeland" and "fuckin brits"
ill take ireland seriously if they start killing mudslimes by the droves in their homes, in the streets, in the shit smelling mosques

Meanwhile, American patriots are destroying communist elements on the street and are uncucking their country. Europe however... goodluck.

>America puta flag on the moon about 50 years ago

Wtf i am jealous of America now

Is there anything to be jealous of?
Other than buying weapons easely and cheaply.

Nobody is, you are just fucking up Europe with your refugee wars and you need to stop. Seems to me you diaspora are jealous of Europe, thats why your trying to destroy it

Have you even seen the fights? Soccer matches in Europe are more intense then that shit LMAO. Since you like US so much why dont you just fuck off and go there then?

>european
>uses "soccer" instead of "football"
fuck off tourist

You perform adequately, once given guidelines in which to work.
You may have your daily ration now.