ICE immigration arrests of noncriminals double under Trump

archive.is/JnJmk

Immigration arrests rose 32.6 percent in the first weeks of the Trump administration, with newly empowered federal agents intensifying their pursuit of not just undocumented immigrants with criminal records, but also thousands of illegal immigrants who have been otherwise law-abiding.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested 21,362 immigrants, mostly convicted criminals, from January through mid-March, compared to 16,104 during the same period last year, according to statistics requested by The Washington Post.

Arrests of immigrants with no criminal records more than doubled to 5,441, the clearest sign yet that President Trump has ditched his predecessor’s protective stance toward most of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Advocates for immigrants say the unbridled enforcement has led to a sharp drop in reports from Latinos of sexual assaults and other crimes in Houston and Los Angeles, and terrified immigrant communities across the United States. A prosecutor said the presence of immigration agents in state and local courthouses, which advocates say has increased under the Trump administration, makes it harder to prosecute crime.

“My sense is that ICE is emboldened in a way that I have never seen,” Dan Satterberg, the top prosecutor in Washington state’s King County, which includes Seattle, said Thursday. “The federal government, in really just a couple of months, has undone decades of work that we have done to build this trust.”

bump

>illegal immigrants who have been otherwise law-abiding.

....Riddle me that.

>Dan Satterberg

....Of Course.

I wonder what Mr (((satterberg))) would say if there were millions of undocumented Palestinians in Israel

It's really simple and we have no sympathy for people who don't understand

You come here LEGALLY, that's fine - just don't be a dick and you're cool.

You come here ILLEGALLY - you have to go back until you get it right.

>illegal immigration is not a crime
shiggy diggy

>You come here LEGALLY, that's fine - just don't be a dick and you're cool.
Not if it has a negative impact.

>illegal
>noncriminal

wat

>in the country illegally
>non-criminal

Bumping a true Sup Forumsack thread because a true Sup Forumsack archives his links.

It's amazing how MSM can invent a lie such as an illegal immigrant is not a criminal and then push said lie until it's accepted as at least one of the arguments being put forth if not the truth. The same thing goes with Russia collusion.

I hate Drumptfg nao

>“The federal government, in really just a couple of months, has undone decades of work that we have done to build this trust.”
Good. You deserve to be deported for building trust with illegals in the first place.

at this rate you'll have what, 50k immigrants kicked out?

that's pathetic. Your country is being over run by millions of spics an you think a few thousand is going to matter?

Trump is a joke. you've been bamboozled.

Trump recounted stories all through his campaign from victims of crimes committed by immigrants. He created the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement Office on Feb 20 of this year.
Even though White House stats show that immigrants, illegal or not, commit less violent crime than native citizens.
Criminality has been conflated in the public mind with immigration status, naturally Sup Forums being full of low-brow simpletons will struggle understanding anything complex.
Just because twice the number of Americans have been jailed since the 80s doesn't mean that crime is on the decrease. It just means that the definition of felony has been expanded under pressure from lobbyists owned by private prison owners.
I'm sure there's more vulnerable groups to pick on, but with the sudden massive upsurge of refugees in the world this is the most timely and lame.

He needs to show the courts as corrupt before he can side step them,

Any poor group with family values and some sort of culture of work is going to grow.
That graph shows blacks as stable and whites on the decline.
Seems legit. Blacks basically eat themselves and discourage anyone who tries to achieve, whites have lost the family and work has become meaningless.

When does not being a dick have a negative impact? Shit man, even broken English doesn't bother me if they are legal, law abiding decent individuals. Acting like a decent person is such a treasure these days, I don't let it go unnoticed whwn I see it

>Acting like a decent person is such a treasure these days, I don't let it go unnoticed whwn I see it
*Salutes tearfully*

Decency can become fashionable, more so than overreaction and drama culture. I truly believe that and I live to help make it happen. The regressive left finally dying is a step in the right direction.

Entering a country illegally means you become a criminal. Violent or not. The usual punishment for entering a country illegally is to be removed from that country.

Im at a loss as to why people cant comprehend this.

You enter illegally as a doctor, engineer or drug mule you should face consequences.

>noncriminals
>illegal immigrants who have been otherwise law-abiding.
Off you go.

>"noncriminals"

Glad to see this number go up, but this is a false category that shouldn't exist considering the criminal nature of entering a country illegally

>noncriminals

>Im at a loss as to why people cant comprehend this.
MUH FEELS

>More actual criminals arrested
>"noncriminals" intentionally vague, probably referring to people whose citizenship status is questionable
>Obama already outdid Trump in 2014

Useless article. Let ICE do their jobs and strike fear into people who want to come into this country and export the wealth via Western Union.

>non-criminal illegal immigrant

You mean like 'non-cold ice cream'?

>but also thousands of illegal immigrants who have been otherwise law-abiding.
>illegal immigrants
>illegal
>law abiding

>noncriminal
>illegal
U wot m8?

>some illegal immigrants are law abiding
>not breaking any laws by being an illegal immigrant

Under budget and ahead of schedule

Every single ILLEGAL immigrant is a criminal user

Illegals are criminals by their very presence in this country. Hence the term illegal.

an illegal immigrant isn't law-abiding you fucking retard

>Non criminal arrests
Elaborate. That looks like a lot of innocents being incarcerated for no reason.

leftist have no brain

Every illegal alien, from the lowest rapist to the most ambitious "dreamer" deserves nothing more than a life of fear and paranoia until they're caught and deported. They all have to go back.

When is Trump going to start withholding federal funding from sanctuary cities like he promised?

>illegal aliens
>noncriminals

0/10 weaponized jew vocabulary

It's amazing how well they've managed to conflate illegal and legal immigrants to the point. I'd like to see people try to claim they're undocumented drivers or doctors, see how long it takes for people to realize undocumented is just code for illegal.

Pic related, the "le law abiding illegal" thing is a fucking stupid meme.

How can they not have a criminal record if they are illegal immigrants? oh that's right cause they haven't been caught yet.

It's like saying that cleveland shooter is innocent because he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law. Yeah I know innocent before proven guilty but no papers = guilty as fuck.

>All murderers who have otherwise been law-abiding
They aren't law abiding. That's the point. They came hear illegally and are going back, you retard.

>here illegally
>non-criminals

>All murderers who have otherwise been law-abiding
They aren't law abiding. That's the point. They came here illegally and are going back, you retard.

oh no that sucks

> Pol faggot white knights creampied by Muhammad's smegma TFO!!!
Pol's gallant heros always like to pit themselves against an unseen enemy, refusing to consider nothing but sugar and spice percolates from muh aryan pwincess' arseholes.
Meanwhile NGOs are currently, 'rescuing' 'migrants' in the Mediterranean. 3000 were rescued in a major NGO operation last night. NGOs.. non-governmental organisations. These are basically the only option for dreadlocked NEETs to find work with their useless gender studies education. Poltards probably donate sheckles to the cute smiling girls who collect money on the streets 'to like, save the humans man'.
Frontex, the EU border security firm, are criticising the NGOs for 'effectively providing a taxi service' to the illegal invaders, and it's suggested they may even be in cahoots with the trafficers.
Pol white knights, anally reamed again. Who ya gonna find to blame now? Or will you accept the smiling traitor in your midst, who makes your weiner feel funny, pill?

>Every illegal alien, from the lowest rapist to the most ambitious "dreamer" deserves nothing more than a life of fear and paranoia until they're caught and deported. They all have to go back.
This a million fold. They are displacing Americans inside of our nation, the nation their forefathers created for them.

Good. Deport them all.

Illegal aliens within the country are by definition not law-abiding.

true desu

>illegal immigrants
>non criminals

> protective stance toward criminals
Isn't it a crime to protect criminals from justice?

>Isn't it a crime to protect criminals from justice?
And is it not a crime to protect invaders?

>ILLEGAL
>aliens
>noncriminals

kek. leftist newspeak is so ridiculous

Yeah I'm really sure you're Australian and definitely not using a proxy buddy

>illegals
>non-criminals

And fewer and fewer are believing in it.

bump

>has undone
fuck seattle

>illegal
>non-criminal
PICK ONE

God I wish we had an ICE in this country.
I wish the federal authorities that order deportation were allowed and equipped to carry them out as well!
As it stands, deportation is left to the states and they do nothing while "deportees" calmly plot their next terrorist activities.

>illegal aliens
>noncriminals

>b-but i-i only r-raped and k-killed a few people. i n-need obamacare and f-foodstamps

For all you retards going >hurr durr they are criminals.
They aren't you retards crossing the border without authorization is a civil disobedience that's why a lot of them are deported without any prison time. It's similar to not stopping at a stop sign it's an infraction but it doesn't make you a criminal. Dammit Sup Forumstards need a reality check

>“My sense is that ICE is emboldened in a way that I have never seen,” Dan Satterberg
So Satter(((berg))) is claiming he is only 2 years old?

>fuck off juan
let's make a new law. if you cross the border illegally, you get shot in the face.

>Trump solves most of the Latinos communities sexual violence problems by deporting a few thousand criminals.

>has undone decades of work that we have done to build this trust
Trust between the citizens and criminals and criminal aids?

>sexual assaults

In other words, Juanita will think twice about blackmailing her white boyfriend by threatening to pretend he raped her if she knows he can report her to the ICE.

Good.

>1 post by this ID
SAGED. you guys took the b8

hi

this is me bumping again

fuck off we're full

You are fucking retarded

21000 is all we could find? Reeeeeeeeee

>illegals
>not criminal

topkek

illegals are criminal by default. Their entire presence and existence in America is based on a fucking CRIME! Therefore they should get kicked the fuck OUT!

yea. this

First of all "native" includes the literal niggers

But more importantly, most crime is comitted within groups, and illegals are even less likely than niggers to report them

>otherwise law-abiding

not sure how that works
almost all use stolen/fake identities and don't pay taxes

if you can show me one who manages to go thru life without the fake ID and they pay taxes back in their home country, then I guess I see your point and we can work to get that person legalized so they can pay the taxes to our government

otherwise OUT OUT OUT
including the illegal white Europeans

When immigration becomes riskier the rate goes down. Deportations going up causes both willful emmigration to increase and illegal border entry to decrease