Would you die for your country pol?

Would you die for your country pol?

No. Fuck this postcommie shithole. Everything that was good in this country has been lost long time ago.

No. Not when it is corrupt as fuck and busy replacing us with shitskins.

Yeah but only if i'm fighting on my soil for my clay. Not gonna die for the zionist occupied government.

This

Ofc.

I probably will die in my country so no

No, I fucking hate you fags.

yes i would, but for now i'm enjoying my no-draft and no-war environent.
when shit hits the fan, i'll be the first one to answer the draft tho

WOAH RARE

Hell no, I hate it.

I can't even form a family without getting ruined by a woman, why would I join other male soldiers so we can get killed to keep the status quo?

Yes.

To fight russians, muslims, shitskins, and asians yes
otherwise no

My country? No. Full of heroin addicted benefit scroungers.

Would die in a heartbeat for my island/ council area though.

Not for my original country. Would die for the UK if war came, though.

you'll fight ALL THOSE nationalities for black bulls to have their way with your womenfolk?

Cheers, mate. Help me fill in a big chunk of Africa.

Where you from mate?

IoW?

Wrong pic.

Slovenia.

R A R E
A
R
E

also, yes i would die for my country

4u senpaitachi

Na, Skye.

Stop bullying sweden lad, you're still the biggest cuck on this board.

I was in the USMC during Obama's first year and to that shit I said NO. Would I now under Trump? I don't know, it's different and I can't say. I'm Roman Catholic. Would I fight for the current Pope? I don't think so. If there was a white nationalist, anti-Muslim, anti-Pagan, anti-Atheist Pope who called a high-tech DEUS VULT police state expeditionary unit- MAYBE. Does he love God? Is he loving and manifests Christ in the flesh? Is he just and right? That's something I'd consider fighting for.

Fuck no

If you don't let me own the standard weapon you'd give to me to defend it personally, then you ain't a country that's worth defending.

Now, I'd defend my family and home to the death.

no, but for my family. If my country is threatened to be overrun and ruled by barbars i would fight too keep my family secure. In a defensive war my interests would almost always align with that of my country
but i wouldn't go to some 3rd world shithole to "fight for my country", no

Why should I die to protect muslims?

lol no

Jošt?

>France

Benis

>Skye
nice, how is it up there?

Ah my fellow Slovenian niggers are even in UK now. OOga booga where the Biritish womin at?
Everyone in my country has autism. Also Bosnians are not slavs and even if they were they should be kicked out of Sweden

Fuck no.

Pol is full of cowards

Not for this government
Heil Hit- i mean i love merkel. Refugees welcome. Go go israel

I have sworn to do so if required.

The army is the biggest meme.

It's like voluntarily being a slave for your (((masters)))

If you enjoy militaristic stuff ( and that will be because of kike hollywood propagamda ) save money and get private training.

>Pol is full of cowards

>Not wanting to give your life for your kike masters is cowardice

You're brainwashed m8

>would you die to protect the economic interests of Jews?

Only ever met one of you but you seem nice, aren't you more technically more european than slav tho?
100 % Agree on the bosnians, they are on the same level as palestinians and i fucking hate palestinians

>a (((butter knife))) in the chet will kill as surely as a bayonet

are they actually trolling people or is this their honest oppinion?

I would die for Finland

Pretty comfy, full of fucking middle aged american tourists though.

Thank you, sirs.

Good goy.

I'm not surprised at all to see that a poster from Spain is so spineless to not even understand the function of a national armed force.

Oy vey you wouldnt die to protect the multicultural Germany? Think about all those beautiful brown German children you get to defend.

I would die for my muslims Albanian fellow country men.

Only if shitskins are removed.

Talisker tier diet though eh

HAHAHAHA. For this shithole?HELL.FUCKING.NO.

fuck no

Not if I could avoid it.
> The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

The issue is that a lot of "Slovenians" are no longer that. We have been flooded with Bosnians, Serbs and Albanians for a while and even those "Serbs" are mostly Turks and Gypsies moving out of Serbia.

Where did you meet one of us?

I would die to defend my friends and family, I would not die for corporations or the rich pumpkin man.

Fucking this.

Beats dying in a nursing home

are you an outback steakhouse meathead

Nope

No. Maybe before it became a cucked immigrant filled shithole.

>would you die for your country
I'd just like to die in general mate

If I knew that even if my country lost the war it would get up more like Japan and not Germany sure. Hell I'd go down as a war criminal for Australia.

You know what sheep fucker, you got a good point.

It is you who doesnt understand.

States are corporations with lots of human capital. Like the farms where the resources for other private corps gather their employees and workforce from.

I agree to that

If we get invaded I'll defend MY country... I won't go over to the middle east and fight sand niggers though.

My country is already dead so what's the point?

No point of military and police if they do not do their job. Our army and police smuggled illegals across our country instead of defending the border.

If i gathered 100 country hicks and showed up to the border with sticks we would defend the border better than 2000 policemen and 2000 soliders

No, I would however happily join the US military right now if they offered some kind of program for Brit's to join and be issues a green card after 5 years service and a fast track to citizenship.

You will never caress this man's ass in the barracks....

No but I'd gladly collaborate if we were invaded by a superior force capable of administering this shit hole.

B-But you are the last resort of Europe
I actually adore how Poles are nationalist, please don't give up

That's exactly what the US military does...

But your land and your people still exist. There are still millions of ethnic Swedes which can form a new country.

At least your country has a larger population. My people will be easier to genocide

Protecting Europe's moral super power from the authoritarian influence of evil right wing populists who threaten our progressive coexistence with the religion of peace.

Anything else
Also you may aswell get rid off the western Sahara, bouvet island and heard and McDonald islands slots on your pic

There impossible to collect

At least you still have an amazing countryside

Knew a slovenian girl in middle school, aren't many of them here
Most immigrants from the balkans here are bosnians or albanians

hahahahahaha

Hell no. Only losers fall for the "live for your country" meme. We are given one life and why the fuck would I use it to fight for some war I didnt even start? Fuck that shit. War is pointless. If it were a sports war or esports related thing then sure. At least you can make new comrades from it, even with the enemy.

Doon't fall for (((nationalism)) my dudes.

Wait a minute... HES WHITE!

Yes

Anyone who says "no muh jews" is either delusional or a coward

This. Cucked gun laws disgust me.

>Most immigrants from the balkans here are bosnians or albanians

Triggered. Sweden belongs to Swedes i even support my own people being kicked out of Sweden but seeing Albos there just fills me with rage.

I bet that they are either criminals, scammers or kebab sellers

Western and Southern Europe is truly cucked.

Die? Nah, I like my live.
However I could kill for homeland.

You produced one Sobieski you can produce another

>Would you die for your country pol?

If they can "run the economy"(constricting for 9th year in a row..) without me then they can fight their fucking wars without me as well.

I won't die for our politicians. We'd need to shoot them first then take on the invader.

Nation states are also the foundation of your wellbeing and safety.

No, but I'd happily make some Muslim die for Allah

A small number of people died for my country to exist 27 years ago. Now they are mostly forgotten and since then we imported about 10% of our population in foreigners

I feel so bad for Americans who died in the middle east for no reason other than to make it worse than it already was. Fuck no.

Talk to your local US embassy. An AR-15 is basically our service rifle without select fire

Depens on how much capital you have

Of course the state cares for its cattle, but once you past certain level of income things change drastically.

This country isn't worth dying for right now. Maybe after we rake out of the rot.

No they don't. Only for Mexicans and maybe Filipinos. All white countries are exempt.

This

OP's question is shit. It should be
>Would you kill for your country?

I would die to defend my people (Piedmont) not my country, fuck the neapolitans, calafricans, sicilians, venetians, etc...

OGA BOOGA NOOGA OGA OGA?

And yes, of course.

For a holocaust survivor you sure are racist.

Of course not. Its a shithole.

I wouldn't die to protect it, rather to kill others.