Why is Salvia still legal in half of America...

Why is Salvia still legal in half of America? It's possibly one of the most degenerate drugs I've ever tried multiple times and I have to say I'm disgusted that kids can find this stuff in stores.

its legal because its so terrible no one does it more than a couple times. Seriously though anons WORST drug ever ever

ever

I think i had it once about 12 years ago. Is it the shit that only last a few minutes and you have slight hallucinations?

I've done it 8 times and I'm probably in the 1 percent of the 1 percent of Salvia users. There is never going to be a Salvia epedemic, it's like going completely insane for ten minutes.

It's not a pleasent drugs. Useful for meditation for to intense for most. Also
>tfw gravity because much more apparent.

It is legal, because their are zero harmful reactions. It only lasts a brief moment, and its sale does not detract from any corporate profits. Much like poppers.

>WORST drug ever ever
>literally causes no harm

Can anyone describe what a salvia trip is like? I've done shrooms before, is it anything like that?

That shit is fucking horrible. I regret trying it, worse trip of my fucking life.

>salvia is degenerate
>iv done it multiple times

So that means you are...

It feels like crystals are rotating through your body. Seriously strong.

i ordered that shit from the interwebs and man it shit didnt get me high at all

It doesnt work on retards

No, when you smoke Salvia all goes black and then you wake up confused, you can't remember where you are or what happened to you. It's like waking up from a car accident, and you're filled with blood. You cannot tell where your body begins and where the ground ends and seconds feel like minutes.

After that, I went into an abstract realm where I saw myself die and leave my body. I learned that motherboard circuitry tastes like vegetable soup and snails are orange. Very bizarre shit.

Its awesome, chew two leaves for 10 mins then start meditating for 20, you go very deep and bring back a lot. Smoking those extracts is whst gave salvia a bad name.

This.

I did a few times before it was banned and the first time I hallucinated that I was in a rubbish tip covered in flies and gunge.

It literally is THE experimental drug, that is, you experiment with it once, find out how shit it is and never do it again.

i feel like salvia is a red herring to keep pot illegal

you need to burn it with butane lighters and hold the smoke like half a min.

I've done x5 and it feels like someone is pulling your skin in a funny way, when I did x20 with a bong as soon as I stoped breathing I entered in a pic related, then in 30-45 segs, then I realized that I dropped the bong and broke it.

the high is 1-2 minutes at most, it depends on the concentration of the extract (x5,x10,x20 and more) is a 'drug' that you need to do with a friend watching over you and with a calm mindset

yep overrated drug

it's fucking terrifying and fucked my head up somewhat in my early 20s

It's nothing like lsd or dmt. Don't do it.

I ordered medium strength shit about 8 years agi and hit three bongs to try it out with my friend

>Everything slowly rotates
>Vision shatters into 1000 images
>Start sniffing the couch
>Think I am covered in some substance
>Throw my friend out of the house
>Run in bath
>Turn on bath
>Sober up minutes later sitting in the bath fully clothed
>Sort myself out a bit, phone friend who almost immediately walks in front door.

This was all about 3minutes or something.

>Christmas eve, waiting for GF and her son to arrive from shopping (inb4 "wife's son" jokes, we were in our 50's, he was 30, I have my own kids).
>I am about to light a bowl of weed.
>"Hey look", he says"I got this legal high stuff, Salvia".
>Grabs my pipe, fill hefty bowl, there is even still weed in the bowl, he is so eager to try the Salvia.
>He inhales deeply, then falls to the floor screaming, asking to jump out the window once he regains the power of speech
> He is 6'3", big guy (4 me), we are on the ground floor, I am not gonna stop him
>Thankfully it peaks and he starts giggling like mad
Guys, it is clearly dangerous stuff. My brother smoked it once and says he saw the spirit of my dead grandmother shaking her head at him for being a loser.

there's nothing wrong with salvia user, we use it in our food very often and we're fine

It's not fun, same reason DXM is still in cough syrup

but DXM is fun as shit

Because its not fun, therefore people don't want to do it again, therefore does not affect the economy at large.

For the first 10 - 20 times max. After that.. no beuno

No one consumes that shit willingly more than once

>no euphoria
I can't even take it anymore though, on a MAOI. I really only take kratom anymore

Ever

High enough doses of salvia will forcibly tear you away from this plane of existence and take you to a world you know nothing about before you are mentally prepared to be there, in most cases. The entities there will generally try to make the experience unpleasant for you, to discourage you from returning. All the portals are closed to you if you go there in this way anyway. There can be some use for it, but very dangerous honestly, for the spiritual damage you'll do to yourself bringing all that unwanted attention due to your simply ignorant trespassing.

tried it twice the first time nothing happend second time best i can describe it i was kinda pushed to the ground gravity suddenly got stronger and in my ceiling a angry looking skinned dog face covered in red goo stared at me. Had no watcher i think it was a 10 extract or something like that and yeah that was it never doing that again lol

Brett was a fucking faggot

Yep. I giggled and then passed out, then hallucinated a wall of yellow swirling matter and I thought my life was a joke and I never really existed. Then I woke up terrified but exhilarated after a few minutes. I'd do it again. You need to get familiar with it and then the plant will teach you secrets

Oh man I love Salvia. It's still my favorite, but it hasn't been legal in my state for like 8 years now.

seriously. I used to do anything I could get my hands on. Might be the only well known drug I consciously made a stand not to do (and actually kept to)

Euphoria is for retards, dissociatives are for geniuses.

It's not all bad, even if it is quite strong. It's not euphoric or mind-expanding in the usual sense, but more of a dark and rough ride to a strange place; some strange people like that. Some stuff that's happened after smoking;
>a cartoon running on TV starts addressing me directly about absurd stuff, something to do with a phoenix
>field of vision splits into two, separated by a black serrated pillar
>beams of light shoot out of my belly, and whenever a person crosses or comes close to said beam of light, I cannot help but gasp for air due to how intense it feels

You love shitty trips?

ketamine is the superior dissociative though

salvia is pretty shit-tier

You don't have "slight" hallucinations. Reality completely changes. When I did it, it was in the park, and I -became- the park. was terrifying. personally, I think it just causes your brain to lose its sense of 'selfness', and thus you become w/e you're looking at or you become your environment. People talk about other more story-like hallucinations... Dunno if they're lying or not.

>it's like going completely insane for ten minutes.
lol this.

It lasts about 10 minutes with a dull after-effect that lasts about an hour. It isn't a 'drug'. It's a drug, retard.

It's like dying and visiting hell for a few minutes.

people itt:
>yeah alcohol sux. i just vomited and felt sick

Some crazy shit right there never doing that again.

Why is cheesing still legal in half of America? It's possibly one of the most degenerate drugs I've ever tried multiple times... do you know why its called cheesing? ...because its fon-to-do...

Nobody on this website is well adjusted or pure, doesn't mean that we have to support agents of our further decline

This

Because it's such a shitty drug that no one does it more than once.

Salvia is fun stop being a fag OP.

t. fag who can't handle the solidity of his ego being tampered with

it was amazing, the experience was so unreal, wasnt unpleasant at all

I didn't find it unpleasant at all, i guess most people wanna try hallucinogens because of the euphoric effects, so without it, it just feels bad.
Like i've read many "unpleasant experiences", that didn't felt unpleasant at all desu, its not like it was traumatic or bad like datura or delirants, i guess most people just dislike losing the sense of reality.

>2011
>don't actually understand what salvia is
>have done it a few times, always a weird experience but nothing too terrible
>this time
>rip a bong of salvia and sit down to fap to Midna
>instead
>hallucinate I'm painlessly pulling all of my own teeth out of my head
It really is like nothing else.

tfw third worlders are more intelligent than most americans because they actually have to use their brains on a day to day basis instead of relying for mr goldberg's shipment of doritos to their local supermarket

How the fuck would you ban Saliva you cock mongling faggot. Everyone on the planet produces the shit in their mouths, you even more so when you see a big brown cock

>projecting this hard

u never did it faget

total dissociative hallucination. its like the stereotypical hallucinogenic experience propagated by the mass media in regards to LSD or shrooms. You actually do forget reality and fully believe you are a worm sliding through dimensions at will or that you are a tree and the bark peeling off of you is your life-force being stripped away. It lasts for about 15 mins max and its fucking insane.

where do you get fresh leaves?

>smoked 80x savlia
>room starts looking weird and spinning
>turn to look at my friend and he has a giant cartoon richard nixon head
>try to walk down the spinning hallway
> a fucking gingerbread man starts chasing me
> I run for what seems like miles
> Everything goes back to normal

It turns out all that actually happened was that I stood up, fell onto the floor and started yelling incoherently.

If you've ever done DMT its like that but at the same time the polar opposite in that DMT is beautiful and salvia is pure evil insanity.

Anyone tried taking this in small doses? With the few drugs I've tried, I find this more interesting than taking so much you are out of your gourd. I'd be curious to take just enough to be aware of what it was doing to me to file it away and channel it later without the drug.

I smoked this shit one time abour 15 years ago.

The entire room look like a scrambled PPV channel for about 10 minutes.

Terrible really

It's legal because no one really cares to make it illegal (except for politicians who need to conjure up a menace to fight so they can get reelected.)

The high lasts all of 5 minutes.
Has the opposite effect of becoming addicted.
No one's dying from it.
No one's committing crimes while on.
It's a shamanistic medicine and a plant. Just leave it alone.

>zero harmful reactions
I've seen someone have a violent, bad trip from salvia; however, it only lasts 10 minutes. So there's probably some psychological damage from the trauma, but, unlike a bad acid trip, the psychological damage probably isn't as bad because of the duration.

I smoked it maybe ~10 times 6-7 years ago and I remember the experiences (while absolutely fucking bizarre) fondly. I want to try it again.

from my understanding this shit is rare as fuck because its near impossible to successfully propogate

What's worse, taking a fuck ton of benadryl or salvia?

>Why is Salvia still legal in half of America? It's possibly one of the most degenerate drugs I've ever tried multiple times and I have to say I'm disgusted that kids can find this stuff in stores.

Wow - it must be either total bullshit or the real deal if it's still legal. Only ever tried magic mushrooms in the hallucinogen family and that was kind of a waste of time.

why would you post this

I ate my bearded dragon when I was blacked out on salvia when I was 15

rip spanky hank

I just smoked a bowl of dried leaves and it felt like something was pulling me to one side. I only heard how shitty it can be when taking more. But the pulling was stupid anyway, so I never did it again.

Benadryl, Salvia is harmless and lasts 5 minutes if you smoke a strong extract

I quite enjoy the stuff aye.

First time I got an effect from it I thought I was one of those clowns at carnivals with the wide open mouths you pop balls in (fucking love balls in my mouth) while thinking, at the same time, I was a ferris wheel while I was splashing saliva all over the room and my mates who watching me.

then you didnt actually eat magic mushrooms. someone sold you fake shit dude.

Holy fuck

And I thought my panic attack was bad

I had a 6 hour long panic attack from a 99% THC dab before

Took me to the emergency room after being sent there on a stretcher in an ambulance lol

god i wish i wasnt an ugly shitskin poorfag so I could breed with a woman like this

People that rally to have drugs banned literally hate freedom and are more degenerate than drug users

>don't know anything about the substance
>just take it without doing any kind of research for its actual purpose or a safe doseage

you're the reason why its illegal in half of america. its not illegal everywhere because there are still people around that know that taking an extremely powerful dissassociative usually goes bad for idiots like yourself. occasionally people on salvia can get violent or do harm to themselves, which is why they need to be in a safe place when if they take something like that.

could hear a woman robot voice narrate everything i looked at and i was sweating like a cunt

wasnt fun at all 2bh

>kind of a waste of time

That sums up my experiments with shrooms too. Cool to experience once but after the novelty has wore off, there's absolutely zero motivation to trip again,

I don't know about there, but there are no age restrictions here. A literal child can buy it, while cigarettes and weed are 18+.

Does anyone feel like they're 3 or 4 years old again when the trip first begins? Then everything turns into a dream and you stop existing for a while

It's beautiful, actually

i'll readily admit that theres a problem with that. shit like salvia 20X shouldn't just be in gas stations, but it shouldn't be illegal either

Isn't that a good argument for legalizing all drugs? People would do the same thing with Heroin and Coke, steer clear of it because all the mystique and coolness is gone.

What is stronger, mushroom or salvia?

Under mushroom you cant control: fear, anxiety, feelings, euphoria. You just let your mind go with the drug. It also destroys your ego which can be good or harmful.

>degenerate
why because it scared you? lol. degenerate is a word fitting of addictive narcotics, not a hallucinogen that you are too much of a pussy for. kill yourself weakling.

except heroin and coke, and especially heroin, causes physical addiction

there's a reason people suck dicks for those drugs instead of doing it for psychedelics

Heroine and coke make you feel good and are highly addictive. Salvia just fucking sucks.

it's not the same salvia that we have in italy moron

Depends on the shrooms. some are powerful some are meh. Liberty caps are the most powerful

Salvia is fucking based

It's good for self introspection, just like DMT.

No other drug allows me to experience my childhood memories and other fond memories so vividly, I had a couple of trips that definitely helped me out of depression.

I think its more about tolerance and dependency. Heroin and Cocaine will deplete your neurotransmitters easily, thus most people will crave for it more and more until they fry their brains. Those alkaloids will do that directly regardless of the setting, thoughts or dose. A powerful stimulant and a powerful depressor.

lol... he thinks we're talking about sage.

saged

salvia is a hundred times stronger if you smoke something like a x40 extract, but it only lasts for 10 minutes of real time tops

shrooms are nice but they last like 5 or 6 hours depending on the those and you're still conscious about being you. Also, for me at least, shrooms either make me puke or give me diarhea you there's that

both drugs are harmless in terms of toxicity, addiction or hangovers. Especially Salvia, you're completely fine like 5 min after the trip is over.

Yes, and for me the trip felt like it took months. When I "came to" I felt aged (in a good way).

It is beautiful and I laugh when people say they hate it and it sucked. It's not a party drug. It's a meditative medicine and not to be trifled with willy nilly.

Everybody that doesn't like salvia did it because they wanted something that would fuck them up or to have a "fun" trip

Salvia is by no means a comfortable drug, but it's easily the most interesting drug I have ever done.

It rips your reality to fucking shreds and then drops you off back in the real world like your soul just got roofied.

There are no transitions, one minute your smoking salvia then BAM you are in a black abyss watching colors fly across the sky. The craziest part about it is that you don't remember who you are / what your life is at all. The eternity you spend in the salvia trip is your new reality. Whoever you were before you smoked it is completely gone until you faceplant back into the real world so abruptly you have to remember who you are and what the fuck your life is.

Basically don't do salvia if you're looking to get high, have a fun trip, or you don't have a sitter because it's just simply not a comfortable experience. Doing salvia is 100% for people who are looking for one of the craziest experiences planet earth has to offer, but you have to remember that some of the most interesting times in life aren't always the most enjoyable ones.