Would anyone mind telling me what's so damn based about this guy? I mean yes...

Would anyone mind telling me what's so damn based about this guy? I mean yes, he seemed pretty harmless for a nigger and probably didn't deserve to die like that, but based? Come on. We know nothing of this old man's past life. As far as I can see there was not a single admirable thing about him.

Why does Sup Forums mourn the death of this person? Did I miss something or do the people from r/the_donald simply outnumber original Sup Forumsacks 10 to 1?

>original Sup Forumsacks
>Sup Forums is one person

>be 70 year old nigger
>walking home from shopping
>get shot by random nigger with jihadi beard
>wow he totally deserved it cuz of skin color

This roach gets it.
Sorry about the referandum btw

>original Sup Forumsacks

You pathetic swede cucks will never understand Sup Forums

A nigger killed a based black man.

I didn't say he deserved it, you idiot. I was simply asking why Sup Forums is making such a big fuzz about it when people get killed like that all the time. What's so special about this guy?

Proving there's an outside group pushing a politically correct anti-hate narrative inside of Sup Forums

>A nigger killed a based black man.
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HE'S BASED? SIMPLY GOING BY APPEARANCE?

Old man, rumored to be nam vet, friendly face, visibly tried to help the guy first.
The old part is big; people instinctively want to protect the elderly.
Also the fact that its live pov just makes it more effective.

Woah rly made me think XDD
Kys

literally whom's't'd?

someone fill me in

fuck off stormfaggot

did your girlfriend got fucked by a shitskin?
grow some balls instead of spurting racist shit on an image board

go get checked out schizo

>why does pol mourn his death
Never heard of him

>probably didn't deserve to die like that
>probably
he didn't you fucking tard. the dude that killed him had absolutely no connection with. he died for no reason

Because Sup Forums tends to sympathize with the victims of niggers

I don't know nor give a shit and I'm tired of seeing his stupid monkey face in the catalogue. This place is full of Facebook and 9gag users doing their "UPBOAT FOR THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY" shit like they did with the French flag filter a few years ago. They'll forget about it.

Seriously...

We're trying to bring kek to the french election and you got his willpower ?

>he didn't you fucking tard.
How would you know? He could have been a former rapist or druglord.

I read he was walking home from the easter dinner he had with his children which in fact makes him a based black man cause he was a father and did not run away from his children.

i also thought about that the shooter picked him because he likely did not have a father and his subconscious let it out on the old man.

RIP BASED BLACK GRANDFATHER

I wish there were more people like him
This is why we need civic nationalism
he's on our side, a nigger killed him

All this nigger shilling is getting tiresome.

He literally did nothing to deserve his fate. Of course we would respect him.

Who?

>rumored to be from military
>did not walk with pants sagging around ankles
>did not talk like a poorly educated rapper
>was an old man
>got shot by stereotypical nog thug
>did not deserve to get shot for no good reason

STFU Shitlord. Your edge in the matter is not needed

The shooter said he picked him because he was the nearest person to him. The guy was walking right outside his car.

And you know that how? You only saw that clip. Stop talking about him like you know the guy.

just kys

Sup Forums is infested with niggers.

wow rude, sven
my reply wasn't directed at you specifically

>defending the morality of someone you've never met

Go look at the The_Donald to see just how much they're virtue signaling about this one guy specifically. It's them

>Robert Godwin
He was just an old man coming home from his monthly grocery shopping until the Nefarious Negro came by and shot him down.
>He literally dindu nuffin

Because he's not a nigger?

You people really deserve everything you get.

false flagging leftypol

Most niggers die when they're around 15 to 30
This guy got pretty far, must be based

what the fuck are you on about you spastic paranoid maggot
i never said he was based but this swede cuck is clearly on some sort of tyrade against him for no good reason
i assume most people saying le based black man are probably baiting for yous
fucking kys

This guy gets it

Sup Forums always feels sorry for victims of nigger crime.

>all these niggers on twitter calling for the police to just shoot the guy

Can guarantee if it was a white victim they would be silent.

Same with Dylann Roof, all of them salivating over his death sentence whereas if it was a black shooting up a white church they would all go back to their default "deaf penulty rong".

No, he's trying to get the Redditors to think properly. They usually get a part of a story and make their own assumptions and the Swede is saying none of them truly have the full story.

>Would anyone mind telling me what's so damn based about this guy?

He was on the way to home from FISHING. ON FOOT.

That alone makes him more of a man than two thirds of Sup Forumssters and 9/10ths of leftists

>tfw Sup Forums cares more about blacks than the mainstream media

I'm more worried about these supposed Greeks that he's going after.

>He was on the way to home from FISHING. ON FOOT.
Fucking BASED. I love old black man now.

death is probably better than 50 years in ADX Florence tbqh famalam

Virtue-signaling.

old black people are generally based like most swedes are generally cucks

I was clearly wrong, sorry about this thread!

Welcome to nu/pol/.

He's not a fucking terrorist or cartel leader.

He lived to old age.

He could have been in jail for 40 years of his life but the r/the_donald cucks will still worship the elderly didndu , they are ignorant foolish children. It's why they yearn to die for Israel

Niggers murder random innocent unrelated white people all the time but the victims in those cases never get any sympathy from you redditor mongrel nigger cucks

Exactly. And if a white woman gets raped and murdered, "she deserved it".

Maybe it has something to do with the small exposure those cases get.
This would've flown under everyone's radar if it wasn't for the fact this nigger is going on a spree whilre recording it first-person.

She's a hero for expediting race mixing.

Yes, fuck white women
I take based black man every day over white sluts who jump on dick left and right

Please kill yourself.

Shut up, roach.

>of course I'll defend vapid white whores

Nigs gonna nig is the reason for most black on black violence.

Not an argument for example a 91 year old was killed and burned in his own home by a feral teeange negro and nobody cared I remember starting a thread about it on Sup Forums and only got a few replies.

No fuck civic nationalism. We need ethnic nationalism. Multicultural societies erode public trust and we'll being. It wax ol when we had 90%white 10% black but now nigger jew culture is dominant. This black man was from a generation that had to earn whites respect. He wasn't a nigger and I feel bad for him and his family. But we need to solve societal ills and multiculturalism is one of them you kraut cuck muslim

Sucks to die the dame day that you meet your kids for the first time.

Sup Forums is FILLED with filthy fucking blacks. That's the only reason why you see all those niggers calling him based.

Nobody called the old Chinese guy who brutally attacked on a plane based. You know why? Because niggers only care about their race.

Muh based nig nog grandpa!!!!!!!!!!

Currently married to a Greek woman, no relation to topic, just wanted Sup Forums to know you Greeks know how to fuck, make great food, love to stay healthy, but still act all dramatic like a Mexican, and constantly wants to spend money on stupid shit

WTF RARE PLEASE NOT BE A PROXY Mauritius

Mediterranean temperament

>Be me
>It's Easter Sunday so I'm happy I get to spend the day with my children
>Think of my wife who died a few years ago from her long battle with cancer
> I miss her terribly everyday
>Get up and put on my favourite blue plaid shirt and my Ohio State hat
>I love my country
>Walk to my sons house who lives just a few blocks away
>The doctor said walking is good at my age to keep my strength and mobility up
>Get to my sons house
>All my children are there and are happy to see me
>We enjoy a wonderful lunch together
>The afternoon comes around fast
>Say goodbye to my children
>I take a plastic bag from my sons pantry so I can collect aluminium cans left on the floor on the way home
>I can't work anymore so I collect cans to make a bit of money
>I try to make myself as useful as possible even with my age
>Walking back home
>Notice how crisp the day is
>Suddenly hear loud music coming from a car behind me
>It stops
>Hear car door slam
>See a fat bearded black man approach me while rambling to himself
>Ask him how his day is
>He starts talking about some girl I don't know and I tell him I have no idea who that is
>He pulls a handgun on me
>I start to panic
>He shoots me
>I hit the floor and see blood next to me
>Everything starts to feel cold
>Think about my children and how you don't want them to find you like this
>Think about my wife
>Everything feels warm now

the reaction I'd say is about equal to that dog who got run over in Sweden not too long ago

People are just looking for the next innocent pet to mourn probably. if it was a middle aged asian guy like says nobody cares

F

Give me a break.

KEK WILLS YOU GOT TO HELL
THOTH WILLS ALSO IF POST ENDS IN 4

Ok pewdiepie

Explains a lot, currently getting a Tsibouki...so the temperament is worth it

No shit, based Nam vet has our respect.

>be a nigger
>get shot by a nigger

life baby.

they are retarded T_Ds, nobody from original Sup Forums would give a fuck about some random nigger

It's a tad disingenuous to write fanfiction about what happened.

Look, the video of him getting shot is acutely tragic. It doesn't need embellishment or revisionism.

Reddit thinks that a black guy doesn't outright chimp out 24/7 is rare (which this part is true) and makes them based.

I always knew Swedes were subhuman, OP can't even feel sympathy for an old black man. We should nuke Sweden.

I thought Swedes were cucks who loves sucking big black cock? What's it gonna be, Tyrone?

we should put you in a camp and gas you faggot

Mudskins =/= Niggers

you are subhuman and a cuck
you dont care if your woman are raped by the muslim horde which makes you both

Both, it always has been both

t. Angry nigglet

Being black while simultaneously being a pretty alright guy is somehow some kind of miracle.

He was 74 which means he was just entering his 20s during the civil rights protests. This man was part of the generation that enabled black people to elevate themselves into respectable statuses. He knew what it was truly like to be persecuted for his race. He knew what it was like to have no options, to be denied access to businesses and public services. He fought for generations that came after him to be treated as equals.
Everything he fought for culminated in some fucking ingrateful nigger gunning him down over some relationship issues he had no part in.

>"how dare you not feel sympathy for old black dude!"
>*nukes city with many old black dudes*
>nothing personnel

Shut up toothpaste, you're just as BLACKED as the swede

How are people not seeing the sarcasm here, he ends it with "We should nuke Sweden", obviously he's making a joke

You can also tell by the way he says "can't even feel sympathy for...", [can't even] doesn't mean a thing in this context so he was just LARPing common phrases for baiting

>pretty alright guy

How do you even know he was a pretty alright guy you giant redditor faggot?

Sweden is full of Subhumans, I don't feel sympathy for Dead swedes, because they are subhumans

>Says the American

The only one blacked here are you guys, mister 62%