Germany has never won a war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Chile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

britain won both world wars and your empire still collapsed, was it worth it?

fucking jews ree

Britain has never fought a war for the british people.

We still have the commonwealth. You lost all the land you gained and more and we brainwashed you to be self-hating, forever dooming the German race to be castrated beta males :^)

How can the biggest cucks in the planet win a war?

franco-pru
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>we brainwashed you to be self-hating, forever dooming the German race to be castrated beta males

thanks for that, still somehow those castrated beta males manage to dominate the eu (sucks for europe to be ruled by people who hate themselves, as we all can see)

Not surprising, considering Germany has never actually been in a war :^)

>we

Correction: The Amerilards. You did fuck all, both in the war and after.

We kicked your ass and little Hans can't handle it :^)

Why are do always the Brits try to divide us? Compensating for something?

funny, my grandfather told me the british zone was the best after the war. He said brits would at least treat you with some dignity, as opposed to the french, americans or at worst soviets.

i'll put my willy in ur bum m8, see how u like that

>british zone
>best zone
>what is NRW
user, I...

The eternal anglo fucked us more than anyone else INCLUDING the russkis.

>implying you are not cucked as fuck

They did kick frog ass, if Prussia is considered Germany, though.

>says the djihad capital of europe

>forever dooming the German race to be castrated beta males :^)

it a shame anglos are germanic then, you fucked yourselves up just as bad

They have
Britain however never won an european war by itself (while Germany, France, Spain, Russia and even fucking Holland all did)

Are we considering Prussia as Germany? Or the HRE?

hiding behind the burgers and let the russians do the work and then claim victory, man that sure is honorable

Say you what you will about germany, we don't have a rotherham here.

>Are we considering Prussia as Germany? Or the HRE?
Then us dying out would be immensely sad.
No no no no.
Germans a shit.

all those traitors are banged up lad, you're re-electing yours in a few months

Jokes on you

I meant immediately after the war

>all these germans coming out the woodwork
avin' a laugh m8

at least we didn't get bummed bu russians though m8

ARYAN LIES

"Yet", I am tempted to say, but I honestly think we're less cucked than britain when it comes to that. Stuff like the new years assaults could only be covered for a few days. Our hate speech laws are also far less strict (yet...)

y du the englich need to cross nederland to get too germany?

And yet, Britain can't shut up about being a part of a war against a country full of obvious losers.

Bawaahah.

I can't hear you over the sound of the biggest empire in human history, little froglet :^)

Not only did you lose your empire, you also lost half of your country
They BTFO'd france in the 1870's and took Alsace and a bit of Lorraine. Can we have a repeat of that actually?

Ignorant fag over here, but how is it possible that you guys still carry the whole euro zone after getting raped (post WWII) by americans, ruskies and frogs?

What is your motto? What is your drive? I know that you are cucks now, but back then, you fought 2 wars against the whole world and you almost won. You got destroyed, and now you are the most prosperous country in Europe. I'd go as far as to say the whole world.

>The eternal anglo fucked us more than anyone else INCLUDING the russkis.

>preventing France from going full retard with Versaille post WW1
>preventing Russia from totally occupying Germany post WW2
>giving back Germanys post WW2 Anglo and French occupied territories
>canceling your WW2 debt

lad if the Anglo went hard on Germany there wouldn't be a Germany, we'd have carved you up long ago so be quiet

Are you even still allowed to call a hun a hun?

>Be German
>Start WW1 out of jealousy of the British empire
>Lose the war to the Brits and they take what little land you colonised for themselves
>Be immensely butthurt, start WW2 to prove you are the master race
>Lose again, proving the opposite
>Get raped by communists and American blacks
>Try to regain former relevance with the EU
>Britain leaves, making it irrelevant and Germany is left alone with a whole continent of gibsmedat countries

Is Germany the most JUST country in human history? How do Krauts live with the shame?

>north german federation vs france

We're overdue.
Hope it's the war against muslims and other shitskins that we'll win.

>be charles
>gang up with francois and vladimir to fuck up hans
>get eternally btfo'ed
>call big brother james to fuck up hans for good
>we wuz victurs

hahahaha

That's basically what caused WW2
Thank faggot

>Not only did you lose your empire, you also lost half of your country

ireland is still part of uk?

>"Wenn die Deutschen zusammenhalten, so schlagen sie den Teufel aus der Hölle“
>"If the Germans keep together, they will beat the devil out of hell"

Germans are pretty hardcore, when they are united. Certain people made sure that this never happens again. A diverse, vibrant, multicultural and thus very very divided germany without any sort of cohesion between its people is never going to be a threat to anyone ever again. Exactly what is happening now. Brilliant strategy, actually.

Where will you run to?
Where will you hide?
Where will you be?
When the ARYANDIED?

Almost winning 2 world wars fighting several opponents on two fronts. While the God tier anglo was hiding on his little Island, while also raping people that lives in the jungle across the world.

Germany won the spanish civil war

It is high time we banded together once more, Brother Anglos - and banish the foul ARYAN brute once and for all.

Gibraltá Españó

Do you guys even want Gibraltar or do you just want to trigger the brits?

>Franco-Prussian war

why not both?

>history
yeah that's what it is :^)

We're going to take this Rock soon, we're in the market for large rocks and your country has a couple of nice ones.

Come and take it Manuel

It's mostly about the keks, to be honest.

After 1900, Britain only won on paper. Once in debt to the US, you were fucked just like the rest and you even went a second round for even more debt...

Dude, let's not kid anyone, Germany would fucking wreck the brits in a 1v1.

>Sweden

Opinion immediately discarded and laughed at. Germany at least has a reason for being cucked. You imported Somalians willingly.

>while also raping people that lives in the jungle across the world.

Yes, better to bring the jungle people into your own country and let them rape you instead. Good plan Sweden.

We could carve a giant mount-rushmore laughing Nigel Farage face in it permanently facing Spain

They tried that in the Battle of Britain and got BTFO

I love this image of Spaniards just poking the bees nest knowing the Brits would REEE at us and not at you.

Wrong, Germany won all the wars

Ireland's a different country, and always was until the 1840's.

I like the banter tbqh, I love it when we all bite. That pro-EU ':^)' German faggot knows this well. That's why his threads get 300 replies every time.

>After 1900, Britain only won on paper.

disregarding the fact the height of the British Empire was in 1922

They won the 30 Years War

I don't think you read what I wrote. 1v1. Don't be delusional. Germany was already fighting several fronts. The germans are the best warriors, they are fucking autistic, but the best.

Euro-fight!

So, everytime you try to push to a common goal, you get shot down because "nationalism is evil"?

Lul, mad cuz bad

Nobody cares about the amount of clay you rule over when you are bankrupt and a bitch of the US. At this point, the British people were no longer at the helm, and the US even baited you into the final downfall of your empire, WW2. They laughed their ass off on the sidelines, supporting you, the Nazis and the USSR simultaneously successfully removing European hegemony on the planet.

They are laughing still even today.

I can see it now

yeah, thanks for your assistance, really good

>Best warriors
>Never won a war and never had a relevant empire

lol

The only Europeans that can fight are Brits and Russians. History confirms this.

>Nobody cares about the amount of clay you rule over when you are bankrupt and a bitch of the US. At this point, the British people were no longer at the helm

Literally at its height in 1922, the #1 most powerful and richest country on earth with a merchant navy alone that accounted for over 2/3rds of all the entire worlds shipping and shipped 90% of the entire worlds trade through the Empires ports

>bankrupt
>nolonger at the helm

Stay mad Churmany

Still took every self-proclaimed superpower on earth to defeat us.

My sides 10/10

Muh empire.

lol.

>America did nothing
When will this meme end. We gave a ton of money and supplies to Britain and then the USSR when it was attacked, keeping both countries afloat. George Patton was crushing Germany everywhere he went while Britain was fucking around doing nothing. Their influence helped keep us from going all the way to Berlin(which Patton would have done if he got enough funding.) We also were pretty much the only ones fighting Japan at all when it was arguably more difficult to beat than Germany.

And West Germany in the end was our puppet state, and Britain, France, Germany were our dead weight with the Marshall Plan.

America beat the Nazis, plain and simple

Yeah because you were preparing for war for liike 6 million years, still couldn't defeat Britain and got fucked by Russia.

Thanks for your economic incompetence. The reason you were so "nice" to Germany after WW1 was that you realized you need a strong economy in central Europe to keep up your own standards of living. Without German exports, it would go downhill for you. Read a fucking book about the era you retard.

>preventing russia
Yeah that was the US, at that point you were so bankrupt that the US ignored Churchill/britain and you were a bitch at that point. You had no say in the matter anymore.

>giving back Germanys post WW2 Anglo and French occupied territories
Is something like this seen as "nice"? We did what with France in 1871 when they were defeated... this is pretty normal.

>Israel won ALL of it's wars

show me a better score, I dare you

>NRW
>Literally "Mudslimes - The state"
Some aspects of british culture stayed there i see

>a merchant navy

This argument always makes me laugh. It's like a manlet going to a biker bar, starting on everyone, getting beat up and then boasting that he got beat up by several big boys. It just makes you look like you have an inferiority complex.

That is all correct.
You weren't really soldiers but you won the war as merchants.

America is an empire, btw

Germany and imperial Germany won many wars.

Butt hurt anglo.

They can't bear the idea of failing into irrelevance

>Muh empire.

Ours spanned 3 centuries Hans, your "Empire" barely 5 years

And what makes it even funnier is you're still typing in English to this day.

No-one cares about your wewuzzery. You joined the war late and when you did you were just fighting Nip manlets on sunny islands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Chile

There. Sure, we fought against monkeys, but still.

Well duh war is chaos. That's like kryptonite to a German...

Fucking kek this.
We both have the same reason and that is heavy Jewish political and medial influence.

>Yeah that was the US
US are Anglo you mong which was the whole point of the original "Anglo" comment

>No-one cares about your we-wuzzery
>says the guy bragging at how great his empire was centuries ago