STEPHENS === DORNER

This is Christopher Dorner.

He spent the last 4 years in an MK Ultra facility being trained to carry out faIse flag Psy-Ops like what we are witnessing now.

You honestly believe that the cops can't find this guy, just driving around and stopping to film Youtube videos, chill as fuck? The police usually swarm these kind of killers within hours, think back to the original Dorner killing spree. It was like fucking First Blood.

Dorner/Stephens is a mind control slave. How many times does this shit have to happen for you people to WAKE UP?

This is all to distract from current events and cause another potential flashpoint between BLM and the Alt-Right

WAKE UP PEOPLE, "DORNER" DID NOT DIE, HE IS CARRYING OUT PSY-OP MURDERS FOR HIS HANDLERS.

They have his cell phone number, which means he can be found in a moment.

Dorner wouldnt have shot an old man or an innocent

HE IS UNDER MIND CONTROL DUMBASS

>Christopher Dorner.

Can somebody with faces decern if Stephens = Dorner?

I like where this is going

You're fucking retarded if you think people with a predisposition to psychopathy can snap under stress and do shit like this without some overly complex conspiracy theory.

R u srs ahmad?

When will they use him again? Today looked like a test run for something bigger

He's not "psychopathic"

He's been systematically traumatised and depersonalised in order to carry out these psy-ops

K... KEEP ME POSTED

Oh woah.... I'd say its a plausible match

He looks more like the dad from That's So Raven than this other guy

Wait, no i take that back
Cheeks and eyebrows different

Rare

Heh. Classic.

its beech brook sho are behind this they usually train kids

R A R E
A
R
E

>This is Christopher Dorner.

>a niggle would never ever randomly shoot someone
>must be a massive government conspiracy

>He spent the last 4 years in an MK Ultra facility being trained to carry out faIse flag Psy-Ops like what we are witnessing now.

Mabye this is related to pizzagate?

RARE

Shut the fuck up, accept that people can go off the rails and do things that would otherwise be unthinkable to most. It comes with the territory of living in a country of 300 million with easy access to guns. We share a chaotic world where no one is really in control. That reality is obviously less comfortable to you than believing some malevolent forces are behind every happening in this world.

Learn to accept this, and you'll stop spouting off stupidity every time chaos ensues that threatens your precious worldview.