Germany rising - new enemies thread II

Important German goals:

A. Establish America as a degenerate source of evil in this world among Europeans - Status: Good progress

B. Establish Britain as petty, little, xenophobic poor people - Status: Almost completed

C. Militarize Europe and build a common force through islamization of Europe - Status: Ongoing, SJW recruits working well

D. Start WWIII

Will you really give me money if I fake it as a Syrian refugee in your cunt? Im really white tho.

>D. Start WWIII
Wrong, this time we take over the world through infiltration, not outright war.

Guess who funds Russia which manipulates US elections.

Yes, if you fake being white and say you are Syrian, you get gibmees.

WWIII now before they make more progress

remove all roaches

internment camps for all shitlibs

low taxes and spending in the constitution

internment camps for all politicians, massive deep dives, take all property from anyone within 3 degrees of separation to a politician, remove all NGO funds and foreign aid immediately

nuke africa

what else?

I don't know, that's a start

>Establish America as a degenerate

Basically everyone knows this, even the Burgers...

>Establish Britain as petty, little, xenophobic poor people
I wonder how that will work out... fucking divide and conquer by the globalist shills. Kill them all.

>Militarize Europe and build a common force through islamization of Europe
What? The islamization will lead to civil war and not militarization of the continent.

>EU wins then we destroy the cultures and ethnicities of Europe in the long run, globalism advances
>EU crash and burns, civil war kills tens of millions and any power is gone from Europe, globalist center US successfully destroyed a potential economic foe, globalism wins

Either way, globalism wins, European natives lose. They only way to do it right is closing the borders, make non Europeans feel not welcome so they fuck off and keep the economic union going, crash the social and monetary union while creating NATO style agreements with the European host countries and not messing in each others social policies.

How much euros per month?
I just wanna get some money and get back after some time

>How much euros per month?
850 euros per month per state where you apply. There are 16 states, if you apply in all of them, it is around 13,000 euros per month. If you say you have 3 kids, we are up at 25,000 euros per month.

> per state
What?
I dont have kids tho

D. uncucked Germanistan - Status: Impossible

Germany is a country with 16 federal states and many refugees assume multiple identities to get multiple gibsmedats.

Inshallah Mehmet bhaijaan, we shall succeed this time in obliterating disgusting American fatties

>SJW recruits working well
Yeah until the combat part.

Truly rising, new Germans will surely dominate Europe.

Will Germany ever recover?
You have a plan like you always do?
C'mon guys, you're the heart of civilization, don't let it be destroyed

don't forget to say you are underage, even if you are in your 30s

Honestly Europe needs to be over

Now we have The US, the UK and Turkey uniting in huge anti-EU stances

You are seeing what I am seeing right?

underrated

>Will Germany ever recover?
I have no fucking idea. We are still far away from Weimar Republic levels though, so there is way more to fight for than just hope. Sadly, only when the crisis will become big enough we will see the people starting to fight. drastically reducing our standards of living is what we need to spark the fire.

>You have a plan like you always do?
I also have no fucking Idea. I'm a phd physicist mostly surrounded by other academia physicists who are, as expected, mostly leftist. Literally everyone says that our government does not have a plan and is going full retard. There are many possible scenarios here. So far economic progress, i.e. importing stupid consumers to fight the declining birth rates (not increasing birth rates, just importing more people for consumption) is one scenario.

Why are german women so ugly?

We did though.
The german-french war of 1870.

2000 euros. The downside is being locked up in a refugee camp with literal ISIS.

Everyone hates you Germany.

Prussia =/= Germany

No, we don't
Germans are at least 10 classes above Anglos so stfu

We must destroy USA for the future of Europe

This. Kill them all.

This is true

Its rare to see Turkey, the US and the UK agree about something
It has to be everyone.

Nobody knows who you are with your gay flag.

Good goy. Too bad you're not even allowed a real military lol

What a good joke you spit you toothless bastard

oy vey don't kill my host

Seriously, who the fuck are you clownboy? Are you even on the map?

You forgot the last step
>replace selves entirely with Africans
Foolproof

>Establish America as a degenerate source of evil in this world among Europeans - Status: Good progress
>Establish Israel as a degenerate source of evil in this world among Europeans
fify.

shut up ivan

A. Establish America as a degenerate source of evil in this world among Europeans - Status: Good progress
>implying America isn't already degenerate & repulsive and is currently destroying & dividing itself

B. Establish Britain as petty, little, xenophobic poor people - Status: Almost completed
implying Great Britain is xenophobic, Londonistan proves that it's already a cucked nation

C. Militarize Europe and build a common force through islamization of Europe - Status: Ongoing, SJW recruits working well
>implying the ZOG is not behind the fall & destruction of white nations

>implying glorious Prussia = Germanistan

The guy in the back is a jew

I like you.

>A. Establish America as a degenerate source of evil in this world among Europeans - Status: Good progress
i hate you yurocancer so much. how fucking dare you. for decades it was you subhumans pushing degeneracy on us. it was YOU fucking communists who infiltrated our society. fuck you, subhuman. fuck you

seems to me like Israel was a mistake.

D. Lose all progress due to millions of refugees being imported for years

E. Kill yourself due to no white women being with white German men

D. Start a war with Murica
E. Lose said war
F. Repeat until oblivion

According to history books, this is how this will turn out. Sounds accurate.

what the hell do the Jews have against the Whites? Why is it that they always fuck with white people and try to make them go extinct?

No this time well fight with the bad goys the DPRK and Syria

Look boys, the Vengeful Kraut wants round 3.

i know a bunch of turks and arabs who just walked up to some refugee center and told em they're from syria and just arrived

now they get refugee money for doing nothing

Hands off Syria u fuckin kike.

Alle guten Dinge sind drei

Can't wait for us to die out

No more world wars. Europe will be great again.

The EU must fall Eternal Cuck. You will never win.

The roaches are working hard to stop all new progress on the EU. The Brits and others are working to weaken what is already teetering on the edge. Its over, let it happen, let it end.

>nuke africa

Just kill them with diseases and target food production. That is good land when they are gone.

Check'd.

but you think you buttugly incest island mongrels are loved? kek

This. You underestimated how much people would blame you for the rapefugees. I dont know how Merkle can switch platforms after calling for as many as possible to come on recorded world wide TV. How do Germans look at that and think yes I need to vote for her.

You can go both fuck urself. Does your local Imams konws that you are posting on haram site? And don't forget to pay jizya tax quffars!

D. Destroy your own country with mudshits - Status: Good progress

E. Kill the EU with shitty, cultural marxist ideology ensuring that
the rest of Eurpoe resents you and wants it to fail - Status: Almost complete

F. Reindustrialize the United States with your bullshit policy making - working well

That sounds like a nice plan buut first you have to get Abduls dick out of your ass.

so i can jsut go germnay and get free shit too

You'll get your 12 seconds in the Blood Refineries for this, Wolfgang.

Ill fucking invade your shitty country fag

> just say i went to germanay and just
>go around saying im from syria
>fake it they would give u money then could >say that my mothers from merica if they say im white
theyl give you money for that lol

the great purge of the gercucks is about to begin. kill all gercucks.

I'm with you, Greatest Ally