Is your country gay friendly?

>Croatia
>YES

youtu.be/SsBQGAL87Io

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/health/article/S-F-gay-community-an-epicenter-for-new-strain-of-3298359.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why only 65% for Sweden?

Too many muslim homophobes

Its ok i guess.
Gays are not allowed to marry or to adopt a baby. kissing and holding hands is ok unless nobody complains about it.

I wish I weren't forced between to main political movements, one tries to deny me rights of marriage and adoption, other tries to flood my country with Muslims who will do possibly worse :(

When Schulz wins that will change.

>Canada
Our government has some of the most extensive gay rights policies in the world, which is fucking hilarious and weird since Canada's only 1.7% gay and a huge chunk of the population has unironically said being gay is immoral.

This country's a clusterfuck.

Kek why are there always Croats spamming racemixing and gay threads on Sup Forums

A year ago I think, in Sweden.. there was a clash of fags from gay parade that were marching on purpose thru muslim neighbourhoods and local antifa calling them "racists" for that
Funny shit. Sweden is doomed

Would you look at that, Eastern Europeans are the reasonable ones.
This is why fags were exterminated throughout all of history; sfgate.com/health/article/S-F-gay-community-an-epicenter-for-new-strain-of-3298359.php

Wtf I love Azerbaijan now!

Yes, Hinduism is by nature tolerant and supports LGBT. Even our far-right Hinduvata support it

Black angels is a way of life

yes and no
i don't know,this country is a fucked up orgy i gave up

>rights of marriage and adoption

>rights exist
>two fags is a family
>two fags is a marriage

Yeah nah. Stick with the left, you sick, subversive fucks have no "rights" with us other than to stay out of sight.

>one chance at life
>not born in Brazil
When did you lose your virginity? 13-15?

My country has the illusion laid over the people that individual perversion is tolerated. In reality people have a lot less protection than they realise.

Which can bring about in turn a conversation on the frame that is being built around the citizenship
of Britain and perhaps France and Germany too.

That is very difficult to speak or verify lest the future be revealed.

i'm still virgin

what's wrong with uk and belgium?

This id only valid for our San Francisco that is city of Rijeka and a small tight community in Zagreb.

They would get bashed as soon as they would start holding hands in public, let alone start gay making out.

And they will never ever get a right to marry and adopt.

>67% France
>81% UK

Landslide Le Pen victory incoming

If Brexit is possible with 81% of the population being that,
then 67% France shouldn't also have a problem with getting in Le Pen

From my cold dead hands

Yes, of course

>Iraq
>NO
An hero, OP

>tfw no Croatian wapo player bf
Why even live?

those are serbs

Yes. It is accepted now, thanks to degenerate American pop culture brainwashing

fuck faggots

Boys in first pic are qt af. wish all gay guys looked like that and not the other beta fags in the vid.

Yea. But without Tel-Aviv, this would be a whole different story

Indeed. Fix'd.
Alas, unlike football it's rare to find gays in that sport.

koja pička materina je sad ovo
miči mi tu propagandu sa ekrana

yeah, waterpolo is considered a "manly" sport here. Doubt there are any or too many fags there

No thanks

Wait what? Didn't know Croatia had Indians

>implying we are white

>sport that requires swimming for lengthy periods
>Indians

lmao no, we all know non-whites can't swim if their lives depend on it

Holy loo that lady on the the right looks exactly like my friend's mom, only a little darker. What Indian caste do Croats descend from?

0:20
AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nope, and this wont change anytime soon so god will

yup

the only people who make noise are christfags, and only the more crazy ones

There is a theory that we are originaly from Iran

my sides

yugoslavs are subhuman, literally the worst type of """""""""""""white"""""""""""""""", have never been relevant

woah.. where did that come from bro?

Is it true Muslim citizens aren't allowed to serve in military jobs that involve handling of explosives in Singapore?

Also are Malays the lowest income group while Chinese and Indians are up there, or are Indians on the same level as Malays?

They are more white than Argentinian thats for sure.

That fags aren't welcomed is litterally the only good thing about this country

Please list how Western Europe and North America have declined since offering up gay marriage and adoption. I'll wait.

>muh moral panic

we're only "gay friendly" on paper meaning gays technically enjoy legal protection from violence and can enter partnerships

the average person thinks homosexuality is a disease tho so very few people are openly gay

see And you are ugly fucks in general. There are some white, tho

Yeah
sure
come over

'Murica
Git out

Well sorry for loving black angels m8
>pic related
Typical, average Croatian kids that will grow up as a couple

yeah, keep telling that to yourself you delusional fascist

Didn't say not in now a days, I am none of the little white argentinians that are not short infrahumans, probably there are some white croatians. We were a lot more relevant than this cucks in the past, though

>litterally gay marriage in all 50 states
>Fags can even adopt fucking kids

Stop trolling, obvious bait

>Wanting to drop your already shit iq even lower by mixing with niggers
Kek

>serbia
>no

Does she have down syndrome? looks pretty much like any low class muricans

>Tfw you will never live in Azerbaijan
Feels bad man

Proof that slavs, celts and pastaniggers aren't white.

Stop being cucks saying
>I will marry a latina/asian they are super conservative
THEY ARE WHORES JUST AS EVERY WOMAN, BUT UGLY AND YOUR SONS WILL BE INFERIOR AND YOUR DAUGHTERS UGLY

Things to do:

>Have as much kids as possible with white woman (no need to be conservative, marry nor give her money)
>Redpill as many white kid as posible (don't need to be yours)
>Stop being a degenerate weabo
>Stop believing "race is cultural"
>Never give a job or money to a non white nor a degenerate

Note; jewish, asians or mixed race ARE NOT WHITE

>We were a lot more relevant than this cucks in the past, though
No you are not retard, even that little piss country has been more relevant over your shitty country throughout history. Thanks to its geographic location.

OP brings shame to Homeland

I am so sorry, Sup Forums

>caring so much about racemixing
dude, you've got only one life. I'll fuck and racemix with whoever I want

Turn off Sup Forums and go outside a bit. You live in a fucking paradise

Latinas are friends of Croats

fuck off cucks

>Is it true Muslim citizens aren't allowed to serve in military jobs that involve handling of explosives in Singapore?

its a unspoken reality and of course they deny it officially, but malays typically do not serve in sensitive military vocations. This includes signallers, the airforce and combat engineers (explosives). Armour used to do it too, but recently they starting accepting some into their ranks. Most malays are drivers, infantry or medics in the army. The rest serve in civil defense (policeman or firefighters)

>Also are Malays the lowest income group while Chinese and Indians are up there, or are Indians on the same level as Malays?

yes and no...its more distinct in the past but now every race has poor and rich people. Lots of malays hold jobs in the civil sector, most of those dont pay that well but on the flip side they are very stable jobs and if you climb the ranks you get pretty good pay and bonuses. The thing is lots of them have 4, 5+ children and the money gets stretched more at home.

Nope. Name any famous scientists from there. Protip: you can't. Our PBI was 10000 times higher, we were the 7th global power, just stfu

i hate you

Not really. I deal with racist homophobes every day. And I'm straight.

>flag
>concerned about racemixing

Every week you spam Sup Forums with the same shit. Black "angels" and gay propaganda. You are even using the same pictures. Do you seriously have nothing to do than shitpost on internet?

I sincerely hope you end your miserable life. At least I won't have to look at your shitty efforts at gay larping

stop dressing like a fucking faggot then you retarded fuck

Kys op

>civil sector

i meant government sector

also the navy doesnt really accept malays too i think, but the coast guard does i think

>And I'm straight.

UBI UBI UBI PEDERA

>stop dressing like a fucking faggot
umm what does this even mean? I'm a man and I can wear what I want.
lol
in reality i'd slap your face about

YES, my country is fucked up due to racemixing, white are only 10% now

Where did you cucks come from all of a sudden?

I'd love for all of you fucking fascists to say what you have to sa, right in my face

you fucking cuck cowards

tfw fucked a hapa

Can anyone here cite me actual evidence of harm come to countries that have legalized gay marriage and adoption?

Croatian independence was a mistake

>in reality i'd slap your face about

where ya from faggot?

Isn't singapore the only country besides the UAE and Switzerland where foreigners have to serve?

My sisters bf is a german with permanent residency in singapore and he was conscripted, in the Air force

>it's another leftist racemixing """croatian""" shill episode
Same text, same pics every time m8, don't you ever get bored?

sage

ZG

Its that syrian faggot again
go back to the fucking middle east you ugly pig fucker

Whoever wants to fight me

I'll be wearing black polo shirt.
20:00 at Tomislav square

see you you fascist cowards

no idea
probably proxies and trolls from Sup Forums

had no big problems desu

its just some 2 faggots that think its funny

why are you in croatia dude?
nobody wants you here

I find it pretty funny because it triggers Sup Forums,since this place is like Tumblr now.

He just wants some cock. why would he post his picture on a fag thread otherwise?

>talks about reality on the internet
>hur durr u internet pusi fite me 1v1 on the reeel life
fucking kike

>white are only 10% now
Wrong. 10% are deluded and think they are white. Not the same thing. Sad

it just fucking triggers me
croats just lose their reputation each time this arab nigger posts

it is pretty funny