You turn around and see this guy blitzkrieging your girl

You turn around and see this guy blitzkrieging your girl.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i blink at myself in the mirror and continue

Lol, he actually had brown eyes

Hitler had bright blue eyes.

Lol

I flex a pecc' at the mirror and keep on bounding Eva.

Rush B

Only Jews and stupid White Nationalists promote Hitler. He is the one what paved the way for the destruction of Europe.

give up
that guy is litterally hitler

Stab him again and again in the abdomen until he falls down and dies.

You unsheathe your trustworthy pocket knife and charges against him.

He dodges you and pulls a portable V2 rocket off his pocket.

What do?

Tell him he's a fucking idiot for attacking russia in the goddamn winter

underrated

Every personal account told of him mentions his bright shocking blue eyes and how he would use them as a power tool during meetings and negotiations.

Turn 360 degree and cry.

Tell him he's a fucking idiot for attacking Poland when he could have easily gotten the tacit support of Britain, the US and Japan to pulverise communism under the guise of "liberating our eastern friends and destroying bolveshism."

He should have invaded Russia in 1939.

It could work in an alternate reality where a certain demographic does not exist.

Listen here, you mongolian. The USSR released declassified documents proving that they had indeed planned to invade Europe in an offensive march. The document was published in August 1940, and they had prepared to strike but a year later. Hitler clearly knew this, because the plan wasn't even to destroy Russia, it was to, at the very least, cripple its industry and ruin their plans for an unstoppable offensive. His army stopped them a mere 17 days before they were to carry out their planned offensive. Hitler didn't invade Russia for fun, he did it because without that massive invasion, the USSR would've swept over all of Europe while they were too busy clambering between themselves. I'm sick to death of nu/pol/ using the exact same argument from junior high.

Fuck you and this shit tier meme. Hitler was the one who tried to break the chains of Jewish banking in Europe and tried to free it. It's not his fault allies bombed millions of Germans and destroyed Europe trying to prevent him from freeing the white race of Jews and Marxism.

>allies

an hero

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Suck his dick.
No homo.

This. Also there's a good book on this, Icebreaker by I forgot who. But he goes into detailing explaining the Soviet build up of militarization in 1940 along the border.

fun fact: blitzkrieg is actually a post-war term, ther Germans didn't use it to describe their tactics during the war