www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/asia/201704171052700019-three-us-aircraft-carriers-korean-peninsula/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=eOLube5CIk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a movement!

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

Salting the earth

awooo for /ourpedo/??... anypeed?

Reminder to ignore shills, enjoy your Easter!

Any pic with just Iowawoo?

so...every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to "fail at healthcare” but Rand Paul already said he was working with him for new healthcare bill

He’s his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions of debt, yet in his first months the debt went down instead of going up like with Obama

He’s going to topple Syria, yet he'll only do a strike

He’s npt going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he will actually do it through tariffs

China is a currency manipulator, but they aren't anymore thanks to Trump.

The media isn't the enemy of the people, but they're always posting articles against the white working class

He's wasting the taxpaying money in golfing, yet he does it for free golfing in his own clubs AND working while he does it

He won't do anything for the middle man, yet more than 2000 bills have been introduced to congress and he's signed too much EO.

He doesn't have any political experience in foreign policy, yet somehow has managed to make almost every country bend the knee

He doesn't know how to fight ISIS, but allows the army to do their jobs

He'll only help the rich, yet his tax plan makes it so everyone who makes less than 25000 per year won't pay any taxes

He's a russian puppet, yet he supposedly is going to cause WWIII. He’s antagonizing China, but he's being manipulated by them

He's just another soulless capitalist, yet he destroyed TPP.

He's the best ISIS training tool, yet he's escalating the conflict against them everywhere

He can't control his own party, but turns out the republican party isn't the one who is desintegrating

His White House is consumed by infighting, yet this is reported by the same fake news who were dead wrong about the elections and tried to create the "Trump Russia ties" narrative

He's a jewish puppet neocon but also a dictatorial fascist

He and Kim Jong Un are the same, yet Trump will cause WW3 because he will nuke Kim Jong Un

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

awoo~

Daily reminder not to reply to shills. They are not here for debate as they have nothing to offer except strawman argument and Trump = Jew. Just ignore them.

>you will never be this woke

Don't deny it. You're fucking proud of your new government.

What's his endgame?

sputniknews.com/asia/201704171052700019-three-us-aircraft-carriers-korean-peninsula/

Threadly reminder:

Richard Spencer is a tool of the left. Twitter purged all prominent, so called Alt-Right accounts after Trump won. They left Spencer, though.

Why?

Because Twitter loves leftists, and leftist sock puppets.

Spencer fits that bill, so he remains.

sure has been a lot of terror attacks foiled "at the last minute" lately

As the wise sage said :
>Maymays can get you elected, but they can't make you effectively govern

The old man killed yesterday was just out collecting aluminum cans...that's soda pressing.

>*blocks your path*

Who here /tractorpilled/?

That 4 star SK general looks like he wants to gut some commies with his bare hands

Fluffy join in the new thread fast, such good boy

>2024, Danald.

see

>mfw firing Bannon makes Trump main stream acceptable and secures his second term

You're back!

REMINDER
The shills are fighting a 90 degree-slope uphill battle, and boy are they LOSING. They're trying to scale the wall with no successes to date. NONE!
AHAHAHAHAHA

More like President DRUMPF general, am I right 'pedes?

Doesn't that equal 4-5 aircraft carriers around North korea?
Something is brewing for sure.

maybe he was put out of his misery?

>#EasterEggRoll

oh look, more complaining from the democrats

>fucking shills man

read

Those gooks look like they've seen some shit

Lee looks like a pretty young Colonel

>Because Twitter loves leftists, and leftist sock puppets.
that's why Trump is still there, realy makes you think

B-but I made a thing!

>ignoring fluffy
yeah, how about no

This

More like this one, and don't bother give him (you)

yes, then he will finaly transform into Yeb2.0

Everyone gave every other president 4-8 years to get everything they promised done but when trump doesnt get everything done in 100 days everyone cries.

Cute.

Good thing he's being effective on his own, without our help :^)

MARINE LE PEN

Good evening gentlemen.

Look at this post

It is morning, baka.

why is the gook in a us army uniform?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>fucking shills fellowpeeds

Have to agree with here.

The reason they use obscure European proxies is because they like the attention. It's their way being noticed without using a trip. It is literally the only reason why the shills are here, for a very sad need for attention.

When I saw Sean Spicer reading to the kids all I could wonder was what if he dropped holocaust redpills like:

"And then Mr Rabbit turned the corner, What a sight! 15 furnaces all in a row, Jews being inserted by the load, Mr rabbit turned and thought, Is it really 6 million? it seems like a lot, When he turned back he got quite a shock! "the numbers don't match!" he said with a cry, before he could act, a large nose did appear before his eyes "oh vey goy, you're telling antisemitic lies!"

Because SK military is modeled after US military and works jointly with them at all times. US military assumes control of SK military in the event of a war.

>Dont’a Hightower

this is a name?

Is there a link between Conservatism and Milfism

I bet Spencer and Lindsey Graham have had airport restroom "conference" now and then.

Is Drumpf, dare I say it, stumped?

youtube.com/watch?v=eOLube5CIk0

I don't mind Bannon sticking around, but if he goes I dont give a fuck.
the only two true nationalist populist on Trump's team are Sessions and Miller, they've been with Trump since the beginning unlike Bannon. Don't let the media trick you into believing Bannon isn't someone who can't be replaced, or that the "globalist" wing has any power over Trump. Bannon came after the bulk of the momentum/work was done

>I didn't really need the guy, I made all the campaign decisions on my own. Bannon had very little impact and came late in the game"

>/ptg/ still believes Richard is responsible for Sup Forumss refusal to side with kikes

When will they learn ?

Pence is so much more presidential than this retard Trump.

Remember the glorious travel ban? It was so effecti... Woops! denied! and again, denied!

I love how seconds after Trump tweets something comments are already swarming with butthurt liberals

Shareblue strikes back

right wingers are more attractive, its a fact

kek

You can never be too rich, too white or too Republican.

>very energetic little dog
>tend to bark a lot
Such fitting.

see

spencer is controlled oppo that is clear af

>soda pressing.
(You)

Stickman is controlled opposition

They know what is the truth, they are just keeping appereances, they think that Sup Forums is /theirterritory/

It doesn't really matter in the long run. Trump moves top people in and out of his sphere of influence all the time depending on the function he needs them to serve. We seen it many time before, it'll happen again.

oh shit music entertainment for the egg roll

FUCK KLUNKF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
AND FUCK YOU

Trumpf didn't win a single county in Massachusetts?

He's a fucking spencerfag and part of r/mat. Fuck him.

Cucked Stickman is a racemixer and gloated about white genocide on a now-deleted facebook post.

Dropped.

(((chapman)))

also Trump is controlled opposition, controled by the kikes

Tweet related made that clear to me.

We did he cuck out and deleted it? I would respect him if he stood by his basic republican bitch views.

manafort, roger stone, and corey lowendowski were all removed from one role and moved to a new one when their usefulness in that 1st role was over

More like an undercover agent.

Misuse of the word "based" is an early warning sign of extreme faggotry. The only known cure is death. Take the plunge for your fellow man. Thank you.

Not really. Trump is turning out to be Bush 3.0

I'm honestly not sure why I ever believed a New York Billionaire TV star would take on the establishment. What a fool I was.

I dont think he did. The democrat machine is still really strong there. At least during presidential elections.

mr. trump

audit the fed

lets burn it all down in the greatest funeral pyre ever known

the time is now

Austria

Malta

Poland

Romania

Thailand

Meme countries that have no importance in the modern world and have been culturally irrelevant since the 19th century, if at all. The only time Americans are even aware of their existence is when we travel over there to fuck their women in exotic positions with no concern for their pleasure.

America First means American opinions first! Listen to George Washington, do not let foreign devils poison your heart with traitorous thoughts!

They are the smartest state...

Seems like not many people filtered me....

Exactly.

Why