Trump Supporters are RACIST

What now, idiots?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/04/17/racism-motivated-trump-voters-more-than-authoritarianism-or-income-inequality/?utm_term=.1a5d88ad8b8f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmDgEPi43ig
alternet.org/media/owner-washington-post-doing-business-cia-while-keeping-his-readers-dark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish to stick my peepee between her teetees

She'd be more attractive if she was white.

Looks like we're not nazis after all.
Just good old white Americans.

dat progress

in a few years we may actually be allowed to hold political opinions

nothing wrong with being racist bud

I have yet to hear a solid logical argument as to why being racist is a bad thing.

Hey now, just because I hate niggers doesn't make me racist!

This

I wouldn't claim I wasn't. Only backwards thinking science denying creationists aren't racist. They listen to the insane hyper-fundamentalist-marxist church known as NPR every morning.

What a shitty biased study.

>WE TOOK 3 SHITTY ATTRIBUTES AND GUESS WHICH SHITTY THING MOTIVATED TRUMP VOTERS THE MOST
>1 HAD TO WIN HEHE

Good God I'm usually an ass guy but those milk duds are some serious muh-dick

What's wrong with racism?

>racism indicators

When you're so confident that someone is a racist, that you have to resort to using language this far-removed from a declarative assertion.

Nothing wrong with being racist.

Muh

youtube.com/watch?v=rmDgEPi43ig

pol would answer no to the third question

Look at that. They claim it is the GOP which is becoming more openly racist and that is changing. However, you see the huge shift in answers on the democratic side. There is a huge drop from 2012 to 2016 on all answers.

They are the ones who changed.

Retards shouldn't have that right

ehnn why do democrats rank lower than reps in the last question? Do republicans think that some blacks problems come from historical issues, while dems do not? Or am I seeing something wrong?

Did you even read the study? Racism fell across the board, and several variables weren't even apart of the regression.

Liberals are so caught up in their circle jerk they can't even draw the correct conclusions from a regression analysis. It's one of the least biased analysis methods and they still manage to bias it

How does someone that politically tone deaf run a political campaign

Those are some fine ass titties

Any whiter and she'd have too much freckles. This shade is purrrfect.

Every single nation or people in the history of the world is 'racist' against outsiders, how can you not be? It's impossible to have a cohesive country without a minimum of distrust for different people.

>ass titties
big ass titties

or what racism even means...

This graph is set up in such a shit manner, it's so hard to understand....statements 2 and 4 seem like anti-racist sentiments, but republicans still have higher scores on a 1-5 scale....or do the higher numbers just means their answers were the more "racist options"..is that what the label on the y axis is trying to state?

What kind of gobbledeegoock shit is this

That's because one doesn't exist

It's a wonder social scientists even bother with the pretense of using statistics when the statements are this loaded.

If you disagree with the regressive left on anything, you're racist. That's what it means.

In reality, it is a form of soft censorship. You get a little out of line, they call you racist, and you shut up. That's how it used to work. They're losing their shit now that it doesn't work.

So?

they dont
you're talking about the guy that:
>had gmail account fished by literal Sup Forums anons
>had twitter account hijacked by a Sup Forums user
>contents of gmail leaked revealing all the shit he talked about the candidate he was supposed to be managing
TL;DR the guy is a fucking retard and we should be thanking the DNC for his incompetence

So all those districts that voted in Obama twice became racist overnight?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with these Jewish whores lately? Between this tit cow (who's hitting the fucking wall already lol) and Moldylocks being posted every 5 seconds, you'd think this board worshipped the Torah.

>.or do the higher numbers just means their answers were the more "racist options"..is that what the label on the y axis is trying to state?
Yes, if you read the bit on the left that is what it is saying.

>she's not white

Wat.

Is the Deep State controlling the Washington Post?

"The Post’s new owner, Jeff Bezos, is the founder and CEO of Amazon -- which recently landed a $600 million contract with the CIA. But the Post’s articles about the CIA are not disclosing that the newspaper’s sole owner is the main owner of CIA business partner Amazon.

Even for a multi-billionaire like Bezos, a $600 million contract is a big deal. That’s more than twice as much as Bezos paid to buy the Post four months ago.

And there’s likely to be plenty more where that CIA largesse came from. Amazon’s offer wasn’t the low bid, but it won the CIA contract anyway by offering advanced high-tech 'cloud' infrastructure.

Bezos personally and publicly touts Amazon Web Services, and it’s evident that Amazon will be seeking more CIA contracts. Last month, Amazon issued a statement saying, “We look forward to a successful relationship with the CIA.”

As Amazon’s majority owner and the Post’s only owner, Bezos stands to gain a lot more if his newspaper does less ruffling and more soothing of CIA feathers...."

alternet.org/media/owner-washington-post-doing-business-cia-while-keeping-his-readers-dark

>over the past few years blacks have gotten less than they deserve
What the fuck kind of question is this? They have gotten less than they deserve; most of them deserve the fucking rope.

Right, Racism can mean anything from the fallacy of origin, to simply acknowledging the evolutionary and biological reality of race.

>wanting to keep your country, culture, and values is racist

"Democracy dies in darkness."
That is the slogan of the Deep State.
Would you pay 600 000 rent for an apartment worth 240 000?