Tfw a south african literally makes america great again

>tfw a south african literally makes america great again

Other urls found in this thread:

allafrica.com/stories/201704170294.html
youtube.com/watch?v=duZm6OytAns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Congrats, you just triggered Sup Forums.

Us south africans are gods chosen people....anyone wanna chip in towards a plane ticket out of here

What the fuck, how are you posting

>implying he'll have a cent left when she's done with him

Either he's completely overrated or I simply don't get the fandom. Why is he lauded as the next Einstein or Edison or whatever giant, when his biggest accomplishments to date are manufacturing electric cars and landing a rocket a few times. Please educate me, I honestly want to know why this twice-divorcee-to-the-same-woman is shilled this hard.

No, but are there internet connections in fucking aidsland?

>zip2
>paypal
>spacex
>tesla
>autopilot

I highly doubt he's human and i'm actually 100% serious.

I feel like him and his company are the only ones innovating, to be honest. So many cuck companies just throwing more pixels into your phone screen l and blowing up in your pocket for the low price of $800 plus tip. Recycled rockets are just how you are going to get shit into space now, that's all there is to it. They didn't invent the electric car, but with his company's attitude, we might finally start seeing some competition in that market, and we might really get electric and/or solar cars as the main form of basic transportation.

>landing a rocket a few times
This is some sort of fallacy, it's actually a huge breakthrough that you're shrugging off.

>Designed a reusable rocket before NASA.

This African American is smarter than top NASA scientists

sent ;^)

Are you the president of Swasti--Swaziland?

He isn't human he's a jew

he's a hack man, he sell you an idea, the guy is steve jobs of cars

wtf kind if flag is this. What country

i'll do you one better

Isn't he of Pennsylvania dutch and thus german ancestry?

Sup Forums's favorite flag

nah man, he was worth 180 mio in his 30s and pumped it into companies with practically 1% chance of success back in the day

What are you doing in that shit hole ?

poaching obviously

Musk is around his girlfriends/spouses for less than 10 hours a week, every week, every year. Most of which is spent on airplanes with him before he goes to work at another one of his companies. It's why he goes through them so fast. He literally just uses them to fuck, and to help watch his kids. Nothing else. His schedule is so autistically mapped out that Heard would somehow have to warp the space-time continuum in order to coax him into a snafu.

Posting so can reverse google search it since none of you fucks will answer

holy fuck, this level of retardation is off bounds.
he didn't build those things himself (apart from zip2)
he's just good at investing and paying the right people to do the right job.
he didn't build the tesla cars, he didn't build the rockets.
his scientists did

Shit didnt work

swasiland motherfucker.
learn how to use tech

It's Swaziland dumb ass, just hover your cursor over the flag and it will tell you.

Landlocked shitty Monarchy in the middle of our country.

Yeah, no shit Einstein.

Actually hes the chief technology officer in both those company as has said that 90% of his time is designing. Though i agree, he is an extraordinary businessman and leader, he's hiring the right people and they build his vision. He's an incredible director.

Unironically yes

R A R E
A
R
E

was going to report both of your posts but it said that you can get banned of the mods don't think it should get reported

Holy shit lmao

dont kill all the rhino's tho i like those fuckers

i can't tell if bait or not.
i honestly can't.
what does your sentence even say?

Sedating and a hacksaw no killing

Swaziland.

Actually, he did write a significant amount of the X/Paypal code.

He also holds multiple degrees (real ones, not memes ones, or "honorary" ones), and knows as much about his products as the people who help create them. Even the people who don't like him, who don't work for him anymore, admit this. He figured out a long time ago that he needed to actually read as much as he could on the subjects he was interested in (which he did by getting the books on them from the people who worked in the fields), and then he went about using all of his employees as brain dumps. He also has perfect recall and won't accept a reason for why something can't be done unless you can prove it would be actually impossible. The way he structures SpaceX to function is that he puts all of the Supervisors and Managers of the engineering groups to work on certain projects and then demands certain time-tables, and benchmarks to be hit. With a guy like Jobs you could just say some stuff and that would be the reason why something couldn't be done. Elon meanwhile knows everything about what you're going to work on already, and if you can't meet the demands or rather, can't justify why you can't, he will fire you on the spot and take your job. According to one former employee at SpaceX he saw Elon do this multiple times and then go on and get the job done.

look it says Submitting false reports will result in a ban.

That's fine, at least then they wont go extinct

You actually from Swazi or just poaching?

Other poachers will still kill them, REEE.

well, that sounds good then. i had a false picture of him.

no shit

Fuck of autist

South african trying to get my family the fuck out

I was going to insult you back but then I saw your flag and now I feel sorry for you

ULTRA
A
R
E

Fine until you realize the white mans way of poaching is making the animals heart stop with an overdose of sedatives/

Scum

Fuck off nigger im not having my family die at the hands of zealous subhumans high on blakkk power

>be "Elon Musk"
>deported from planet mars for reasons we don't know
>he's angry and wants to take revenge
>arrives on earth
>make a lot money due to his alien knowledge
>launches space program
>wants to "colonize" mars
>actually wants to nuke the shit out of their government and declare himself the new boss up there

>let me give this random guy a blowjob for a few minutes mrmrhrhg mrmrhgh SCHSHQHC GGRHRHGH MMCRHHRGHRHG

do you think TSLA is undervalued by chance?

One Rhino's life is worth more than ten thousand poachers who cuck for the Asians.

If you cant figure out a way to get out with out killing animals you deserve to get savaged by nogs because you are no better than them,.

A lot of people do, they think he's Jobs when he's a lot closer to Tesla. The only reason why he isn't Dr. Elon Musk is because he dropped out to work on Zip2. I think if he somehow had the time to go back and get his degree, that having people call him Dr. Musk would just trigger even more people. I'd laugh, but seeing the complaining would get old after a while.

In any case, Elon really is a genius. Not hyperbole. The best guys who work for him know that he's incredibly smart when it comes to the hard sciences, but he also has a great business acumen. If you see someone talking about the "Tesla bubble" on Sup Forums, it's just asspained babies who are upset a turbo autist is a billionaire with five sons, literally living the life they wish they could. Musk knows, and has known since 2013 that Tesla is worth too much money. Like, way too much money, it's why he has been dumping stock from it like a madman. He used to own over 75% of it, now he only owns 22.5% (or it might be 25%). Simply because he knows he can still maintain a controlling interest when the stock tanks, or buy up enough shares to regain it once the value hemorrhages. He also treats Tesla as a side-project. It's a means to make money for him (he actually admitted this last year), and that the only thing he cares about is getting to Mars.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years he sold his controlling interest in Tesla, or Tesla itself outright to Panasonic or VW or GM. They already have teams dedicated to studying everything he does, which is as insane as it sounds. So do multiple investment firms. It's pure insanity IMO.

>because stock value says so much about technological progress

No. Tesla is sticking at 300 right now per share, it is probably worth 40. People who buy Tesla stock are stupid.

you should short it then hotshot.

>A lot of people
desu i'm observing quite the contrary IRL, obviously not on Sup Forums which is filled with flat eart climate change deniers. I really have yet to get to know someone who doesn't think he's the most brilliant human being of the last 100 years.

People do every day, it's the most shorted stock. Nothing is shorted more than TSLA.

are you one of them?

If your country wasn't such a shithole he wouldn't have to do it. South African blacks are some of the most racist people in the world, there is no chance for a better life for whites through diplomatic means and whites are too outnumbered to fight. Escape is the only choice.

i like the man, but he's a marketing man first and foremost.

now, if he's not lying with his reusable rockets (all information we have on how much money spacex dropped to refurbish 1021 is coming straight out of elon's mouth, and considering there are already issues like turbine blade cracks i'm very suspicious) that's amazing, but he's another steve jobs.

if he wasn't inflating tesla's stock price so much, i would trust him more.

well you may be retarded, but at least you're not redditor retarded. good job. here's a silver image, cut out a silver star for yourself.

you have to have some serious money and some serious balls to short tesla, especially considering musk pulls another product line out of his ass whenever the stock starts dropping.

Dude I bought 15 stocks with 3000 in 2014 and have made a lot of money off TSLA.

>some serious balls to short tesla
why?

Tesla and SpaceX do 0 marketing. They let their actions speak, which is why people go crazy over it. They might not be the best with deadlines, but have so far done everything they they aspired and continue to underpromise and overdeliver.

Tesla do a little bit on social media and shit now. But yeah they pretty much do nothing compared to any normal car company.

tesla at the moment has not proven that it can actually produce lots of cars, so while it's gearing up to do that it needs lots of funding, and tesla can not get debt financing at the levels it wants it, so it needs to sell stock.

what better way to raise money using your own stock than to inflate it far beyond what makes any sense?

here we go again with the zero marketing spiel.
stop buying into elon's hopes and dreams so much, mate. tesla's cars are pretty good right now (although they are lacking in quite a few areas, probably because they don't have any competition), but they're not anywhere near as good as you say they are. tesla does do marketing, they just do it in a guerilla fashion. have you not seen musk's twitter? he announces another product line whenever he needs financing.

>what better way to raise money using your own stock than to inflate it far beyond what makes any sense?
by that logic you wouldn't need balls at all to short tesla because you can be very confident the stock will collapse?

Good for you, really. But that doesn't change the fact that everyone (yes, everyone who matters) is expecting the value of the stock to come crashing down. It's inevitable. There really isn't anything wrong with this, and it would probably help sort a lot of shit out. The only alternative is Musk somehow maintains his market share and starts selling cars, panels, and batteries like a mad man. This could happen, but it's doubtful. There are a lot of people trying to break into the same market now because of him. He has multiple advantages, to be sure, but in the car market alone there are tons of contenders who can go blow for blow, and have far more capital to burn.

Because Musk can fuck your whole day up with one tweet. There is two camps of people who own Tesla stock. Folks who own a little because it's all they can afford, or feel like risking. And folks who have practically unlimited money and can short it all day long using super computers.

Tesla stock is never going to be worth a thousand dollars. Hell, it probably will never be worth 500 dollars, but it very probably will be worth 40 dollars within a few year's time.

He thinks hes an idealist, hes actually accelerating our doom.

there's a saying, "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent."

>but it very probably will be worth 40 dollars within a few year's time.
So why not do a short for a few years? Since you're confident the stock will go down that much.

Model S and X are the best cars to have ever been built, backed by multiple instances including Consumer Reports with 5star ratings in every category.

yeah, part of that means don't invest more than you can risk losing. If you are very confident the stock will drop 80% in price in a few years then it's certainly worth shorting.

So he's basically a nigger then?

This. Except some people will say "but *I* don't like it that much, therefor everyone will think the same as me sometime soon"

That's nice, really, I think he's done a fantastic job with the cars. And he definitely knows how to the follow the relevant trends. But as the other user has pointed out, he has a problem with production. He needs to start making millions of cars a year, not merely a 100 thousand cars per year. People right now think that Elon's under the gun because of the Porsche EV, he isn't. That's a vehicle in the same price range than the Model S, but worse in literally every way. Just like he isn't under the gun because the Chevy Volt and Nissan (A FUCKING) Leaf exist. The Model 3 is a very different vehicle from those two, but he will have to be able to make a lot of them. Which is concerning, because he can somehow make more rockets than anyone else on the planet but can't make more cars. Baffling.

I mean, he's from Africa. So...

stop drinking the kool aid.

the interiors are mediocre, the product quality is flimsy at best, shoddy at worst, the car itself is ridiculously hard to repair on your own, the service center placement is absolute dogshit (there's something like 350 people per 1 service center in america right now).

the car is intrinsically unreliable due to it's complete reliance of computers (i have seen first hand the instrument cluster and panel of a model s freeze and reboot in use, that should NEVER be happening even if it has no connection to the car's wheels), and the doors of the model x are beyond shit even though they may look cool.

tesla has no proven ability to ramp up production to any meaningful level. the majority of their reputation is built on hype.

nice country you have there, King Mswati

allafrica.com/stories/201704170294.html

>I was going to insult you back but then I saw your flag and now I feel sorry for you

I would prefer living in south africa instead of refugee capital hans

South africa literally is a refugee capital you dumbshit

>"I personally think...: The Post."

great call

>Which is concerning, because he can somehow make more rockets than anyone else on the planet but can't make more cars. Baffling.
uh.. he can though. It just takes time to complete the model 3 factory. Everything's reasonably on time from what i can see. He's a few years behind where he wanted to be, but it's not like he's so far behind that the model 3 is at risk of not succeeding.

Difference is they know their place and the legal system probably isn't as cu.cked

I am not concerned about that, the Model 3 is a success by default. The number of pre-orders ensures that, the problem is whether or not the other car manufacturers will have caught up by then and outstripped his market share. People think Elon is scummy for quoting the price of his vehicles dishonestly, but just wait until GM/Ford/VW/Honda/etc. all start putting out their Model 3 "killer". I wouldn't be surprised if they sold them at a tremendous loss, like truly insane, just to try and kill the company.

>I gotta commit crime coz im poor

Boo hoo

I am so confused. Is that a shoulder mounted GoPro?

no, don't you realize that if he can't produce 1.000.000 cars from one day to the other he's an absolute failure of a businessman? When you say you're going to do something, it has to be there immediately, or else youve failed and are a lying piece of shit

The man is a scum, he wasted BILLIONS of tax payer dollars. Also that guys family was against Nelson Mandella so fuck him.

Good luck to you. Where you wanna go?

the service centers being shit, the car being hard to repair, the car being intrinsically unreliable, the doors of the model x being shit, and tesla not having the proven ability to ramp up production to any meaningful level is a subjective thing to you?

>the Model 3 is a success by default. The number of pre-orders ensures that
i'm nervous that all of these "preorders" that musk has been going on about may be abandoned once the model 3 begins production. if the initial cars rolling out are shit, i doubt tesla will be able to hide that. people may just not purchase the model 3, a lot of people are planning on waiting a few years until they work out the kinks already.

there's a difference between saying you're going to do something then doing it, and saying you're going to do 10 different things at once when you can't even do 1 thing correctly.

I think helmet mounted. Some south African dude on here posted it yesterday and he seems to be a policeman. Guy had multiple videos of him on a bike breaking into nig strongholds and shit

>Also that guys family was against Nelson Mandella so fuck him.
That makes them based, you nigger loving leafcuck

thb i think Autopilot will be the main argument to choose Tesla over others. They will achieve full autonomy by the end of the year. It'll be like buying an iphone over a samsung durin 2007-2011 because noone had a great touch screen to begin with.

>the problem is whether or not the other car manufacturers will have caught up by then and outstripped his market share.
You really think that? Normal manufacturers still have to do a lot of work to learn how to build a mass market EV car. It's not like it will be waaay easier for them than for tesla. I'd be pretty fucking shocked if anyone could make an EV that was close to as good as the model 3 by the time the model 3 is out.

>I wouldn't be surprised if they sold them at a tremendous loss, like truly insane, just to try and kill the company.
No car company can afford to sell mass market cars at a loss. It's waaaay too capital intensive.

no its simply a false statement
>inb4 one instance reflects all other cars

He did it with the Roadster, hell, you had to pay for those upfront, and he even told most of the buyers they were going to have to chip even more money to get their cars.

VW could, they have practically unlimited funds.

Also, as I said, he currently isn't under the gun, but on the periphery there is a considerable amount of danger to the company. He needs to be able to sort through a lot of hurdles.

He's half leaf

>And he definitely knows how to the follow the relevant trends.

Whtas the point of the electric cars anyway?

What's wrong with the petrol/diesel cars taking 2 minutes to recharge?

>VW could, they have practically unlimited funds.
Highly doubtful. Just because they have funds available doesn't mean shareholders will be happy to blow €10,000,000,000 just try and sink tesla. Tesla have a lot of funds too if you haven't noticed, and if they were ever being squeezed out of the markets by big companies selling at a loss then the shareholders would certainly find it worth braving the storm until VW can't afford it anymore.

When tesla was smaller they could have been squeezed out, but now they're already too big.

Get the white saffas away from those niggers, let SA rot, they don't deserve them.

I'm a conservative and as right-wing as you get but blacks in South Africa were actually discriminated against. There were these laws where blacks couldn't ride first class, they couldn't drink from the same fountain, were treated like dirt. My grandfather had to be proving he was white to literally everyone with this ID since he looked non-white. He literally had to carry the wallet in his hand 24/7 since everyone he walked by on the pavement had to know he was white since non-whites had to walk on the dirt road.

youtube.com/watch?v=duZm6OytAns

Please watch this and educate yourself.