Involuntary Americans

Black Americans are e only group of Americans that never had a choice in the matter. They were literally created by America. This fact explains and justifies them being cared for by the federal government.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/country/liberia
ushistory.org/us/25f.asp
dailysignal.com/2014/11/20/nearly-two-thirds-human-trafficking-victims-asia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forever?

Can your child always come to you for help, no matter how old they get?

You should familiarize yourself with the subject matter before you attempt to speak of it as an expert.
Begin here: infoplease.com/country/liberia
ushistory.org/us/25f.asp
dailysignal.com/2014/11/20/nearly-two-thirds-human-trafficking-victims-asia/

Make them ilegal and deport them back to africa.

how come you're not posting a photo of black american? The person in your photo is not black. She looks like any other alibaba, burka, hindu, jain, bollywood, taj-mahal, etc.

Sure, but what about after you're gone?

You are a nigger. Brazil is the blackest country in the Western Hemisphere.

Well the US fed isn't going anywhere.

Well then it's a bad analogy. A parent is supposed to get their kid prepared to take care of themselves, not take care of them forever because they won't always be there.

Oh god it's this retard again. I'll break down this stupid fucking argument for you once more because you apparently didn't get it yesterday.

>nobody on this earth has a choice of where they were born
>several white groups were taken as slaves such as British and Irish, you have no more right to Gibs than they do
>a large percentage of afro americans are not descended from American slaves
>the white american gene pool contains a small amount of native American admixture, you have no more right to Gibs than we do

There's only one group in this country allowed birthright privileges and that's the actual natives, because their land is riddled with foreigners. You can return to your homeland anytime you want.

And it's a shithole

Fixed.

The thing is we were literally created by America through eugenics, we have no home but America.

>a large percentage of afro americans are not descended from American slaves
source please

He's referencing the Caribbean, but by American I mean the Americas at large.

Ok. So who gets reparations? Half black? Black latino? Nigerian who came to US in 1992?

How are you comparing British and Irish slavery to the Transatlantic West African slave trade? Also, Natives lost their land. They shouldn't be protected. They fought wars and lost territory. It happens all the time.

The federal government owes each black a free one way ticket to Africa on request.

>every white person has direct control over the actions of their ancestors

We are all the product of circumstances beyond our control.

Fuck off with this shit.

T. White liberal racism of low expectation.

Please bitch i am portuguese white like a fucking snowflake siamese eyes brow and green

What about my Irish ancestry? I'm PRETTY SURE they had more Irish slaves than they did African ones. I'm PRETTY SURE that the Irish suffered a lot more. We never hear about WHITE SLAVES do we?

According to pol ever bodies either 100% white or 100%black

Brazil is black country that is a known fact.

>>several white groups were taken as slaves such as British and Irish
Shit bruh, I remember reading about this in history class. There would be three water fountains, whites, coloreds, and irish people. When did they finally attain equal rights?

they have a choice, liberia.

What the fuck? No one chooses the country they're born into.

As a people. Black Americans were literally created by American eugenics. They are an ethnic American Frankenstein.

OP

The black population was not created by the United States Federal Government though. Not only were the slaves brought here long before the foundation or even conception of the idea of an independent nation state on the American continent, but they were also brought here by private industry. To my knowledge the Federal government never utilized slave labor, particularly because of some of the founding fathers strong objections to the practice.

Even if we were to pay reparations to modern descendants of slaves, who have never experienced being a slave might I add, it would be a logistical nightmare and I'm not just talking about the strain it would put on our already unsustainable debt. How do we go about determining who gets reparations? What about mixed race children? What about the descendants of white slaves? What about black people who immigrated to the US and have no enslaved ancestors?

Even if you were correct on the moral grounds, just looking at the issue pragmatically reveals your proposal ludicrous.

I'm pretty fucking sure I never had a choice to be born a white male American either, even though I'm glad I was.

they can always choose to leave...
jus sayin

it's not the natives land anymore, it never even was.

Nope, we gave them the option to leave and the ones that didn't want to go back chose to stay instead. They deserve nothing but what they work for.