Dear patriotic brothers and sisters of the usa. Pls explain me, why the usa is NOT the cancer of the world

Dear patriotic brothers and sisters of the usa. Pls explain me, why the usa is NOT the cancer of the world.

we don't throw acid on women who want to be educated.

Why is US the slave on the Israel-Us relations?
Why did you let the USS be attacked without any protests or serious repercussions?
Why do the jews own america and can't even be named?
Why do you let israel lobby to dictate your foreign policy on the middle east?

they're handling their groid problems a lot better than Europe

This. I came here to say that USA, while not perfect, is a lot less cancerous than Europe.

Distraction.
Fix your own country's problems?

are those x-rays of places you have filled with Muslim semen Hans?

shit tier bants

We're not letting goatfuckers invade us. We're not Communist. We're not French or Canadian.

It's not our fault it's the Jews

Watch out guys it's the German cucks here to tell us how great and accepting they are and how we should be like them

This post is wrong. They completely are.

have you been to Europe? Everywhere in Europe apart from a few downtown areas is all white, thin people everywhere. The US is spics niggers and Asians everywhere you go.

Well if we go you will become part of the new Soviet Union. So learn your Russian kraut.

Are you fucking serious? I visited france and Italy last year and it was like walking through little Somalia. The only nice places I saw were small town/villages

I said apart from a few downtown areas. Also that's Western Europe, you should come east

The 2nd Amendment alone makes the USA better than any other place in the world.

t. European who moved to America to be able to carry a gun and own guns and become a collector. USA gave me a ccw before even allowing me to vote.

go back to the desert you crawled out of you fucking roach

We didn't destroy our continent twice

Nice slide thread Mohammad. Saged

Because we're good people who just want to work hard and get ahead. It's our retarded scumbag neocon government that spoonfeeds us retardation and propaganda and keeps us from sending the niggers back.

It's either us or totalitarian dictatorship by any number of groups that all hate the white race, OP.

Because without Jewish leadership we would be a regional power like we were for the prewar era.

Because the World is the cancer of the USA.

While the USA is cancer upon the world and ZOG, it is also one of the few countries that is capable of being a global force of good. As long as there are people within the country fighting against globalism and war then there is hope.