Give him one reason why he shouldn't nuke America

Give him one reason why he shouldn't nuke America.

One good reason. You have thirty seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/16/north-korea-missile-launch-attempt-says-south-korea-kim-jong-un
youngpioneertours.com/blog/north-korean-suit
youtube.com/watch?v=GiWQZhUmmRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me a shitskin in that picture.

I hope he does.

Because we'll nuke him back?

>Threatens to nuke Los Angeles

and nothing of value was lost

he should

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/16/north-korea-missile-launch-attempt-says-south-korea-kim-jong-un

I want a suit like kim

>Give him one reason why he shouldn't nuke America.

Because he will prove Ameritard propaganda right.

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE!!!

I hope he nukes California. Then the USA can nuke best Korea into oblivion for all I care. This would secure Trump for another 4 years.

If you ever find yourself in North Korea, here's how you can get one.

youngpioneertours.com/blog/north-korean-suit

those fucking medals are a joke right?
i mean, what fucking conflict has north korea won that made these men earn so many fucking medals? and besides medals are honorary, you can get only one for each kind, they are not fucking trading cards or PP points from a fucking RPG,

>look Sung Min, i got 5 medals of honor
>yeah well King Lao, i have 8 bravery medals
>holy shit Sung Min, wanna trade?

Psh

I hope millions of nukes fall on my head at any moment.

Guess I will add you to the list as well.

couldn't I just get a tailor here to make one?

Probably though it wouldn't be as authentic.

I'm sure one would do it though.

Because it would likely not do much lasting harm unless it's in downtown NYC or Washington DC, and would mostly just serve to stir us up into an angry juggernaut that would sweep across anyone in our path. North Korea would be annihilated and the US government would have carte-blanche from the population to commit whatever atrocities and invasions they want to around the world for a time. Does anyone really want that?

Because he doesn't have the ability to do so. Little baby can't even launch a bottle rocket

Easy there, Chris Jericho.

NONE
O
N
E

I don't

the fuck are you talking about? you couldnt even win in Vietnam vs some rice farmers and you've been battling in Iraq and Afghanistan for like 15 years and it took you like 15 years as well to build some shitty "Freedom Tower" instead of rebuilding the twin towers just like they were which would've been a big "lol fuck you, we'll just rebuild this shit, gg izi" to the world

my dogs are too cute to die in nuclear fire.

That one guy with his hand to his face.

Photo ruined.

dude we invaded you and won LOL

Because nukes can go in two directions.

Because he doesn't have any.

Ctrl C, Ctrl V

Because he's too much of a bitchnigga.

Because if he nukes the middle east instead he will win some allies..

Because he can't? That's why he's getting nuked first, poor bastard.

"I could give you one... but I don't want to.
Do it!"

We need to force some diversity in their depressing homogenous society.

I forward that we move all of our African Americans to North Korea. It will be a devastating loss, but it will be worth it to help enrich their culture.

None of those had clear goals. There was no way to win in the first place. Just look at the ratios of kills to deaths though. You also severely underestimate the War Economy and the responses to disasters. Even the Freedom Tower thing or whatever it was was infamous here for being tied up in red tape and lawsuits because all sorts of groups wanted to do different things with the lot.
We're not like Mexico that essentially can't function as a government due to corruption and cartel influence.

Dennis Rodman

>the west coast and hawaii
>America

We can get SF/LA nuked and be rid of North Korea?

Fucking win win.

We will wipe you off the map and replace you with ISIS so fast it'll make your head spin.

DonĀ“t tell them good ideas, Austrobro

I bet I could take any one of them on in a fight. They're all 5'5" manlets that weigh 150 pounds and look old as shit. They may have superior numbers but they look like pussies 1 on 1.

He can't, most he can do is nuke a US base. Which would still be bad, but nothing can reach our actual mainland.

These people look short as fuck

Because he doesn't have the capabilities

They're all almost certainly for party loyalty and/or dissenter suppression

Dennis Rodman lives there

But what about m-muh childrunz? Gozillions of poor babies will die.

He can't. Sadly.
He's a meme and no one but his own people take him seriously

>That ID
>Barols

KEKIFORNIA GETS BARREL BOMBED BY THE NORKS CONFIRMED

>So you don't know anything about how those wars actually went.
>you don't know anything about the internal corruption during Vietnam (case in point the military cutting corners on the original m16, getting thousands of US troops killed)
>you don't know that the US government doesn't want to win in the Middle East, they want it to be a constant clusterfuck for geopolitical reasons but obviously can't say that out loud

Stay over there. We really don't need you.

The nukes got to make it off the launch pad first

The only reason they take him seriously is because he'll order them and their entire family shot or sent to concentration camps of they don't suck the salt off his sack.

People cross the border all the time trying to get out, they have barbed wire and armed guards waiting to shoot them for escaping. It's literally the opposite of here.

>Invading a country that has been in internal and external wars for 60+ years and brag about it

Thats the only way americucks can win, when the enemy is heavily damaged, see ww1 and ww2, not forgetting about Vietnam, after being at war against frogs you stepped in and end up BTFO

He doesn't have the capability

eh , he can't hit it?

You faggots want the US to be nuked but you fail to realize that after the US leaves the hegemony it will be the most insane power vacuum in the history of the world and it will undoubtedly lead to another world war where only whites fight, ensuring that Europe is completely destroyed.

I smell butthurt

Stop whining faggot you lost get over it

They can hit it with the new type-o-dong they have.

From yourself cause you cant handle truth

sure buddy.

Because America would nuke his country back into the stone age an hour later?

Classic americucks, doesnt like reality

You are being overruned by us anyway, better learn my language cause you will be speaking it by 2050 putos

You aren't afraid of the asian dong?

Because we have subs, battleships, airforce bases, and ICBM silos all around the world.

Even if a missile reached our mainland NK would be reduced to a crater probably before it detonated.

no

*The Asian third nipple

yeah i will live to 2050. and all projections are solid.
lot changes in 40 years.

Instead of being a bitch and running from your home, why don't you fix your fuckin government so your children can see a better tomorrow? Or are you one of the cartel punks?

They hit it all the time with their dong

Get occupied spic

Doesn't have a nuke to launch.

You're so butthurt you replied to me twice.

So you're actually BRAGGING about how everyone is fleeing your turd world country and coming here to work as slaves in the hot sun because that's preferable? Holy shit hahaha

Man you do realize I am in Mexico right? How dumb one must be to say something like that

He can't

How about stop being a fucking pussy? How about that? You were born in Mexico you can actually stop being a pussy and make Mexico great again. But instead just like my parents you'll pussy out and come to fattopia. Stop sitting on your ass, get a fucking gun or someshit find some crooked cops n' shit and fucking kill them instead of sitting on your ass on a Mongolian hand sculpture making board

Keep silent for 27 seconds and shout "nuke California!"

Wish he'd nuke London while he's at it.
>fun fact: London is 12% Muslim

Plz nuke California. I wouldn't even mind.

>space conquer
Kek, the lie used to manipulate boomers still manipulates stupid people nowadays. We will never reach space civilizations, dumbass, the way we live is the final stage liberalism can proportionate, by 2050 you murricans will either become a 3rd world shithole or a jewish-ruled state.

>you best speak our
>our
>we have been
>we

>I know English is hard but "we" includes "I"
So get off Sup Forums and go cap some cartel punks. Make decent again.

i heard it's a large missile.

Do it against a country that hasnt been attritioned by war before cuck, thats why your gvmt is afraid of Kim Jong the Great, you wouldnt be able to take him down cause you can only fight against previously damaged countries

Because North Korea would be erased so quickly and brutally off the face of the Earth that poets would write eulogies about it thousands of years after we perish like the perennial gaze of Ozymandias over the desert sands he once ruled.

He should turn his attention and resources to making North Korea great again instead of blundering about with foreign wars and nuclear weapons. He should build the NK domestic economy into a manifest vision of independence and prosperity. Nuking America would only distract from what is really important: building a brighter future for the common North Korean worker.

Yeah, I heard it was a long smooth shaft.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiWQZhUmmRw

one of these days. until then relax your body. slow your roll.

>american education

Come back to Mx, your mind is clearly clouded by lard now, dont know why you assume I want to live in that shithole full of niggers as your faggot parents did, Im proudly mexican and I will never leave my country

His missiles don't have the range to hit anywhere near American soil.
The best he can do is aim for the American embassy in Seoul.

Cause his computers can't run pong let alone guide a nuke to the united states

He has a small dick.

can someone explain me all those ranks?

California isn't part of America, more power to ya Kim, kill all the calicucks

because he doesn't have a nuke

>building a brighter future for the common North Korean worker.

The only people who believe N. Korea is some free utopia of progress and conservatism simply because it is out of the Jews grasp are complete retards out of touch with reality, the Kim dynasty has never cared a moment about the people living there. They need to be wiped out just as much as the rest of the degenerate shit that sap this planet.

Because his nukes probably can't reach any target without exploding on launch.

we would still live but you would die, even if you got one of your shitty missiles across the sea. we would completely glass all of best Korea and make it out with little to no damage

Because he can't

He should wait for a real significant successful missile launch before he tries nuking someone on the other side of the world.