Weed can't kill y-

>Smoking cannabis CAN kill you: German researchers identify two men who died purely as a result of using the drug
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2568326/Smoking-cannabis-CAN-kill-German-researchers-identify-two-men-died-purely-result-using-drug.html

>Devout Christian mother-of-three, 31, becomes first woman in Britain to DIE from cannabis poisoning after smoking a joint in bed to help her sleep
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html

>Cannabis boosts risk of stroke and heart attack, independent of tobacco, new study finds
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/09/cannabis-boosts-risk-stroke-heart-attack-independent-tobacco/

>Weed Might Put You at Greater Risk for Heart Attack or Stroke, Says Study
vice.com/en_us/article/weed-might-put-you-at-greater-risk-for-heart-attack-or-stroke-says-study

>Two Denver deaths tied to recreational marijuana use
cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/drinking-much-water-killed-14-5976264
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhx84w_iIrE
youtube.com/watch?v=rwkFmvIg4CU
youtube.com/watch?v=f8n1OuAYmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh my God, who cares? We have a heroin epidemic in this country, and you're talking about pot?

Fuck outta here, dumbass.

>HURR DURR, HEY MAN WE GOT A HEROIN PROBLEM, ITS NOT LIKE 99% OF HEROIN USERS STARTED SMOKING THE HERBAL JEW FIRST

Eternal pothead btfo'd

If this were a valid argument alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal.

Also how can they tell they died due to the weed? Not a stoner but it's just retarded to keep this shit illegal.

>dailymail, doctor literally says these deaths are rare
>dailymail, DEFINITELY no other drugs involved amirite
>boosts risk - doesn't kill outright
>boosts risk - doesn't kill outright
>died by jumping off a bridge and getting shot

obviously there's more to that story. am I really suppose to believe the only two cases of someone dying from pot usage happened at the same time? what a coincidence..

SMOKING, not using marihuana

did any of these people also some ciggerates? it's not uncommon knowledge that carcinogens kill, it's the THC that doesn't kill you

How retarded do you have to be to OD on pot is the real question.

Why would anyone care about this?

Of course weed can fucking kill you, ANYTHING can in the right amount.

But I will guarantee you that more people have died from WATER poisoning than THC poisoning.

Weed is for niggers, hippies, degenerates and faggots.

Weed can kill you the same way climbing a flight of stairs can. When the heart attack or stroke happens though, it would make more sense to blame the 30 years of unhealthy eating, rather than the joint.

100% of heroin addicts started with water. HURR DURR BAN WATER.
>2017
>still thinking weed is the entrance to hard drugs
lrn2logic and correlation/causation, low IQ scum.

>Drinking water CAN kill you, research finds over 14 people with deaths driectly caused by water
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/drinking-much-water-killed-14-5976264
Ban dihydrogen monoxide

ban assault weed when?

Kek

This.

So no ak47 bud anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhx84w_iIrE

Morality man tried to warn you, why didn't you listen?

>The researchers believe that this change in heart rhythm – called arrhythmia - was caused by cannabis.
>BELIEVE

just stop wasting my time you huge faggot

>Also how can they tell they died due to the weed?

Well they died and happened to have THC in their system, ergo weed killed those people.

>Died from smoking a single joint
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
This

Why are (((they))) so violently opposed to cannabis? Why do they fight it so hard at every turn?

> daily fail article from 2014
>cbs
> vice

Great sources faggot. Funny how the two " confirmed" deaths happen together after thousands of years of cannabis use. Not even during the absurdity of reefer madness did anyone submit a single verified death attributed directly to weed. Its hilarious how they tried so hard to push the " innocent Christian mother" narrative on that one story while showing a picture of her slagging it up at a bar/ club. Surely she couldn't have had anything else!

>Smoking cannabis CAN kill you

Who gives a shit? So can a lot of things that aren't illegal. Sticking a fork in the electric outlet CAN kill you.

Outlaw electricity.

I'm personally against cannabis use but holy fuck

>daily mail

Sup Forums is full of disgusting potheads who need to go back and this a decent bait, well done

Your entire post: (((slippery slope logical fallacy)))

Go argue with a woman if you don't want to have a rational discussion about drugs.

Holy shit its retarded.

Alcohol WAS illegal, dumbass. By constitutional amendment, even. It was legalized because people in the early 20th century were smarter than we are now and figured government could tax the shit out of a product they KNEW people would pay to consume in public.

I actually knew the African guy who jumped in Denver. Went to school with him.

From the sole reason it was made illegal in America after war and making constitution on hemp, it could replace many pharmaceuticals you need lab to make and all you need is garden, same goes for other industries like paper, building material etc. They hate it because every high school retard can grow it, you can't plant trees on your property and have building material within a year, with weed you can, you can't make pill to supress your stomach pain with your kitchen equipment, you can grow it in your garden just with dirt, water and sun. And that's why it's illegal, because it's weed and grows itself fucking everywhere so (((they))) can't patent it.
Watch this crap when you have nothing to do: youtube.com/watch?v=rwkFmvIg4CU

>.uk
>vice

Don't even smoke weed, find some better sources or fuck off with this FUCKING THREAD YOU POST EVERY SINGLE DAY

Why not post some actual studies instead of tabloid British newspapers?

Sounds like death by sleep apnea to me. Just because someone died with THC in their system doesn't mean IT killed them.

Orange to apples, swiss cheeser.

Water isn't a psychoactive substance.

Anyone caught with recreational amounts of drugs should be sent to labour camps for detox.

Anyone caught with distribution sized amounts of drugs gets a lethal injection.

Drug consumption should be criminalized again in our countries. I don't mind paying extra taxes to get degenerates out of our streets and into prison. It's even a jobs programme: you build prisons and you employ officers and guards.

IRA gets it right.

Hope you run on solar energy and willpower since food is also technically a drug.

People in America use heroin because their pain meds, which are basically legal heroin, cost 200 bucks a pop

>implying weed helps with pain

Here's how you fix the pharmaceutical issue.

Cut regulations, allow for more competition in the opioid medication field, less money going to heroin dealers.

So you waste your taxes meant for improving your quality of life to buy an useless building, hire useless people to jail harmless people just because you can't handle their freedom of smoking a joint in front of a bar you just entered to booze your brains out?
best goyim imaginable, two shekels added to your account, try moving to america, jews had the same idea there and there's entire prison business based on witchhunting potheads so jews can use them as argument for full prisons and more money from you

>drug users
>harmless

Pick 1, texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8n1OuAYmMs

It does, it doesn't probably cure cancer or all those miracles bullshit but it definitely helps with pain of various kinds with less toxicity than opiates and for practically free if you grow it.

it just makes you feel so stupid and dumb that you forget the pain is there, but it still exists and is still prevalent.

As I said, if you've ever had coffe, beer, chocolate, hell even fucking Mango fruit then you're the same drug user as potheads but just distance from them by making arbitrary rules to feel better about yourself while helping jews to be richer.

What Jews want the most is to destroy traditional society. You're following their interests by being a degenerate drug user.

Removing degenerates out of the streets is not useless as degeneracy is contagious and destroys social capital.

Weed causes stupidity. It literally permamently drops IQ if used often for a long span of time.

Drug users in the US are heavily armed and dangerous, seizing drugs from every US citizen by force is not an option just like seizing every gun is not an option.

We do not need drug control, we do not need gun control, what we need is a society which breeds away the problems of such substances and the need for weapons.
We should not have to live in fear of criminals nor a tyrannical technocratic government, we should not have to live in a society that tolerates drugs of its own volition.

Willingly quit drugs, it adds up and even if a fraction of people were to do so it would make a huge difference. We must show drug dealers that nobody wants what they peddle, they'll go straight if they don't have the option to sell.

This is a capitalist society and the consumer is god: everything that exists only does so because the consumer wills it to be.

And what the hell do you think opiates are doing? Numb the pain, just through different receptors and you can't grow them in your yard so you must pay (((someone))) for them.

>HUR DURR, DRINKING A CUP OF COFFEE AND EATING A CHOCOLATE BAR IS THE SAME AS POPPING 500UG OF LSD

You can remain completely coherent and level headed/sober from chocolate/caffeine.

>people who did heroin and smoked a j died

SHOCKER

>different receptors

You mean the opioid receptors that are located ALL THROUGHOUT the body? Cannabis can't compete.

Weed may not be lethal but it makes you a lazy slob with no ambitions.

still not a reason to make it illegal.

>According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Ban assault burgers now!

Good thing weed doesn't make you want to just sit around all day and eat food...

oh wait!

>Jews push for multiculturalism in the whole world but do their best to keep foreigners from settling in Israel
>Jews push for illegal cannabis everywhere but it's legal in Israel

Really makes you think, there's much more to lose for them by making it legal than keeping it illegal since they have entire spectrum of far more effective drugs to keep you pacified. But hey, keep giving them money. By making it forbidden fruit you make Stoner subculture(destroying traditional society) possible instead of having it on par with alcohol and thus not as interesting.

So you're telling me less people have died from taking weed than drinking too much water? Sounds like a good argument to make weed legal.

It's opioids not opiates. Only codeine and morphine are opiates. You obviously are a moron for undermining the pharmaceutical use of opioids.

Isn't it a coincidence that most potheads are those who are complacent or even promote the (((multiculturalism))) agenda?

>makes weed legal in Israel
G-goy! I-it's not bad, wh-why else would we make it l-legal in Kikeland?

Still not a reason to criminalize a plant that will grow naively almost anywhere on the planet.

>second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use
>close behind tobacco use

I'm not seeing you clamoring to make that illegal as well. You can't arbitrarily put the line at cannabis due to danger, then forget about everything else.

If your reasoning is it's bad for you and will kill you, then you must have that same reasoning for other substances as well.

Alcohol, Tobacco and other OTC medications have killed more this week than Weed has over decades of documented use. Shits about as dangerous as nitrate filled hotdogs.

>tfw growing 3 Northern Lights plants
>tfw sell most of my harvests wholesale for $2,000 per pound
>keep a few ounces for myself to trade to local qt's for sweet teen pussy
>fuck this military faggot's wife bareback and cum balls deep in her pussy in their nice warm bed that he's paying for while he's on the other side of the world being a slave for kikes

>never used this shit myself and never will because I unironically believe it's for losers

Tobacco doesn't zombify the public. It doesn't cause you to veg out all day and push the "DUDE TOBACCO LMAO" culture on people.

You work, and smoke a cigarette on your break, feel a little tingle in the body, then go back to being a productive worker.

Opiate addicts come from two directions: alcohol and prescriptions. If you've known any heroin addicts, they universally hate cannabis.

>>HURR DURR, HEY MAN WE GOT A HEROIN PROBLEM, ITS NOT LIKE 99% OF HEROIN USERS STARTED SMOKING THE HERBAL JEW FIRST

You're a huge fucking shit head.

The fucking doctors got everyone hooked on pain pills from the JEW PHARMACEUTICAL INDUDSTRY

PAIN PILLS = HEROIN = JEW CONTROL

Marijuana is not made by JEWS in a LABORATORY it is given to us by GOD

Ever heard of endocannabioid system? Look if you just want to shoot heroin because you ate like a pig and your stomach hurts, ok that's your choice, I'll keep weed, but if you advocate for legal opioids you just created another argument to keep cannabis legal to already existing ones based on already legal and far more damaging drugs.

And why do you think it is? Because system that's in their minds created by white man told them lies about it for the entire time, illegality just gives them another reason to rebel against the 'white system' because if you want to buy weed you need to go to 'shoddy' people who of course influence the dumber of them, instead of professional pharmacy with sane brochures about uses and consequences instead 'OMG IT KILLS YOU'.

>>Smoking cannabis CAN kill you
Uh, yeah, inhaling smoke can kill you...
It can also trigger anxiety attacks, increase your likelihood of heart attack. Of course, so can taking a dump, for some people at least.

i love smoking weed. Sup Forums is full of beta faggots lately that support authoritarianism. fuck off you pussy beta faggot. go play video games and get married to your cheating whore of a gf you cuck.

>implying the opium plant (which hasnt been genetically altered) isn't given to us by god

>implying genetically altered 30% THC 0.1% CBD GMO weed is given to us by god & not altered by humans

You're throwing around a lot of conjecture. I don't know a single DUDE WEED LMAO user, and I smoke frequently enough.

You think I don't smoke at work?

You're greatly overstating the effects of weed if you think it turns people into couch zombies. Sure it can, but in general that's not how I or most people I know use it.

Then don't present safety as an argument if you aren't going to apply it evenly, clearly your argument is based entirely on emotion.

I'm not, and the other guy is moron for being obsessed against one of the least toxic substances on the planet with proven medicinal and recreational values and instead gives money to jews when he doesn't usually need to, your point?

>i or most people

No, you're an exception. Most of the pot smokers are degenerates.

I made a misstatement, I don't know a SINGLE person who uses it like you describe.

You can die from caffeine overdose, liable to be far from level headed/sober long before that amount.
Can be perfectly functional on small amount of most drugs.

>Smoking at work
People like you are why retards want to keep it banned

You have to actively attempt and try to overdose from Caffeine.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

>99% OF HEROIN USERS STARTED SMOKING
but only 0.5% of weed smokers ENDING taking or trying heroin

>sips beer
>fucking junkies

>by GOD
>believing this
>in 2017
Kek

and no ones the wiser because I get my shit done in a timely manor.

Also helps I'm self employed.

and weed doesnt affect your opiod receptors like heroin does. you're making a false arguement by assuming weed and heroin act the same bc muh drugs

>implying the potatos and carrots and other veggies you buy from the shop haven't been intentionally selectively bred to create a palatable, insect resistant, frost/cold resistant, visually desirable crop, likewise cannabis has been selectively bred to produce more thc. Still natural, just forced.

Learn2agriculturefagget

kek, your sources include the dailyfail, the telegraph and vice.

I'm not going to even bother, but ameribro that's like posting the national inquirer as a legitimate news source.

It's subculture that makes them degenerate, subculture YOU create by being self-righteous prick. You can listen to metal without wearing leather trenchcoat and having satan tattoo, you can smoke weed without being a Rasta, it's you making it SUBculture instead of part of culture that makes it cool for kids.

If boss can drink bottle of jack at his job why wouldn't I smoke when it impairs me even less than alcohol impairs him? Sure, I should get fired if I get caught, but same goes for my boss or others who break rules.

What the hell are you talking about? Being a stoner is not a forbidden fruit nowadays, even if illegal. The laws are barely enforced.
Also, the behavior with alchool in our societies is even worse than that with weed. Binge drinking is absolutely a thing and absolutely degenerate.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

You're the sort of person who would argue that islam isn't bad

Because even though all ISIS members are Islamic, only 0.5% of Muslims are in ISIS

>cannabinoids lead to opioid use
Are you retarded?
Inbefore the joint was cut with something fucking lethal.
Some crazy shit like 5mg of 25I or some fentanyl.

and because you cant tax something that do not require processing in factory and you can smoke it second after grabbing it from bush
its illegal

They've had some idiot's die from snorting caffeine powder. It's also not that hard to get too much caffeine and feel jittery and slightly ill. If you don't have a tolerance than a nice triple latte is liable to produce a slight euphoria and strong stimulation not dissimilar to a mild cocaine buzz.

Yet, everytime you see a "couch zombie" they are weed smokers. I don't care if you feel you are not personally affected negatively by it. If 20% or 30% of users are, fucking ban it. That is a public health issue.

What about the percentage of heroin users who smoke Tobacco/Drink coffee? We should ban those too, right?

>Recreational amounts of drugs
You didn't say "controlled drug," so I guess we should kill the kids giving their friends bottles of Pepsi when they want a drink.

Fun fact:
best way to let druggies not die and not let other people die?
Make drug distribution a professional service.

No, because tobacco & coffee are not used to alter your perception of reality.

When you inhale smoke, its not healthy regardless of context or legality.

uh

stay in school user

opioids include opiates, the second being somewhat of an archaic term that more or less means opioids derived from natural sources ie poppy resin but is/was also applied to some semi-synthetic derivatives of the resin.

the correct term today to describe diam, morphine, trams, fent, oxy etc etc is OPIOID, since they all bind to the OPIOID RECEPTORS.

git gud lad. this is from an inorganic Dr.

opioid receptors

My dick can kill you