The south will rise again

Daily reminder that there is still hope for a white America and that the south will rise again.

Not allowed in this thread: nu-pol, commies, yankeecucks, kikes and mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7bH7Gaa7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Gas the yankees, civil war now

Return of Dixie when?

Soon brother, the Yankees will hang for their crimes against whites.

""""""united"""""" states top fucking kek

Have you even ever seen the South?
It ain't rising, homie.
The Yank burned it down, then raped our women and established colonies all across the place.
Now they're gradually pushing down by force.
Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia are lost forever.
North Carolina will probably have four or eight years before it's gone too.
Not even a conspiracy, there is an active effort at every level of the federal government to destroy what little is left of southern culture.
We're fucked.

TEXAS WILL NEVER FALL
TEXAS WILL LEAD ITS CONFEDERATE BROTHERS TO FREEDOM.

you should give up on the south and move to the pacific north west.

t. southerner.

I've never been in the USA before but I'm planning to go to Texas this summer.
How can I do my part to rally the south against kikes, subhumans and filthy yankees?

The fuck is this shit with foreigners suddenly giving a fuck about the CSA?
We asked for help about 150 years ago and you niggers were nowhere to be found.
Fuck off and let us die in peace.

If you really want to support southerners then help them accept their fate.
I've chosen a Marylander to marry. We're moving to Maryland and having Yank children. My bloodline dies with me.
There is a statue of my ancestor in my home town.
He died fighting for the freedom of this land.
He died in vain.

>We asked for help about 150 years ago
My non-country didn't exist back then ; ___ ;
I'm sry southbro, as a Flemish seperatist I feel your pain

Spain was weak and the yanks manipulated Isabella II to not help the South because they supposedly were in favor for the annexation of Cuba which ironically happened anyway.

>belgians and spaniards praising the confederacy

???

thanks for the support I guess but what interest do you guys have in Dixie?

There is no hope for another CSA

Come and visit the south sometime though, as long as you're a white foreign you'll be treated just fine, don't talk to the blacks though

I think that rising you are referring to is called a chimpout.
Only niggers and my fellow spics live there now.

>canada with no leaf

>thanks for the support I guess but what interest do you guys have in Dixie?
The return of a white America

>not a real country

Agreed
Gas the walloons, belgian civil war NOW

It was based and cool. Also because the South has the most Spanish heritance. I've been to Florida and I've seen a fuckton of flags of Castile and the Cross of Burgundy.

I watched Hell on Wheels and the south seemed like the good guys.

Wtf is this euros larping as rebels thread? Stay in your own country, the south is for southerners.

>Florida
>South
wew

You southerners can rise up all you want, but when you do please at least have the decency to use the historically accurate flag. What you posted was the flag of Confederate Navy, when the real flag of the Confederacy looked a lot more like this.

The South WILL rise again with the old dominion state at her head!

Georgia reporting in for the New Confederacy

By staying in your noncountry. Fuck off were full

Florida was part of Dixie though.

Sup Forums redpill me on the JQ in the Civil War. Were they in the South? Did they pull the strings in the North?

>shilling for south
Stupid. If south won, America wouldn't be united and would never become the powerhouse it is now. Also Europe would be red.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>implying Virginia is still the natural head of the south
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yankee shitfaces, pic related: the average yankee
Yankee false-flag poster detected, did you receive your pay from Mr. Rosenblatt?

More like Europe will be a better pleace because the eternal anglo dindt enter on WW1 and 2

I never said it was, you fucking retard, but that's where the capital of the confederacy was.

I remember when I was a teenager in Alabama and they stopped allowing kids to wear anything with the confederate flag on it. I don't have high hopes for the future

>I've never been in the USA

Why are you sucking the south off then?

i dream, everyday, of you faggots seceding again.

>The south will rise again

>FLAG
WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIEEEETTT

Thats te old Sout; All the people who agree with you are older than 55. I am an Alabama native with a black wife and no one cares. There will be no white ethnostate because the old racist south is dead and gone.

>0.01$ was deposited to your bank account

We were. We dont call it the war of northern aggression for nothing.

>the south
The south of Belgium ?

Never; Lived in Bama my entire life. In the 80s you still ran into some openly racist people but nowadays they are dead and gone or live in the backwoods trailer park areas. Younger racists tend to be drug addicts and or unemployable and uneducated so good luck with them in a war.
Your view of the south is oudates and based on the past; we are the New South now and we embrace multiulutralism because racism didnt accomplish anything aside from losing a war, losing against the civil rights movement, losing against Gay marriage. In fact the south has never won anything

>south
>white
t. Louisiana

Here here sir!!!

It can't happen , not in the current climate.

Fun fact , though , southern leaders , like lee , freed their slaves , before the war. People like grant kept slaves after the war.

e south has NEVER been anti semitic. Jewish people served at all levels of the CSA and even today Southern baptists are the staunchest supporters of Israel.

The Richest city in the south is the majority black

Fucking Sherman

Texas has nothing to do with the south , bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7bH7Gaa7g

Well do you want to rise or not? If you're going to leave, grow the balls to live without the tax support of the North. If you're going to fight, fucking do it already.

If the South ever did anything but complain about everything then maybe it wouldn't be a putrid shithole.

Literally this

Actually there was a pretty big rash of antisemitism during the war after merchants (both Jewish and non-jewish) were accused of profiteering. The Southern economy had some really bad issues during the war. People starved. That's why Andersonville was so horrific.

I don't mind the South rising again. Just this time around try not fucking niggers and actually deport them.

sure thing Tyrone

That's the funniest shit I've seen all day, fucking perfect.

So I work in advertising for a civil war based newspaper and 2 civil war based magazines. I went out to Shiloh this past weekend. The energy of Dixie is still here, can confirm with my own eyes

>Texas
avoid major metropolitan areas like the plague. Contribute nothing to their tourism industries.

t. subverts and shills

South never hated niggers until they were forced upon them. They just didn't want to put up with their endless bitching. The fact that everyone in the south isn't 14/88ing isn't anything new. As long as they still have some pride there's something to salvage

Hey Southerners,

I'm a northerner by heritage but I've worked with League of the South, held a few confederate flag rallies, etc.

I'm a general white nationalist, it's kind of hard though when you see yourselves as your own ethnic group (white southerners.)

Also I have a shitload of recently published books about the ACW needing reviewed right now. If any of y'all want to review one, I can send you a working title list and you can cherrypick a title or theme. You get to keep the book!

Kill all carpetbaggers