youtu.be/ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtu.be/wNH19O8E5IQ
youtu.be/yiRHocgNY6o
youtu.be/QV3hToEnh8Q?t=59m59s
imgur.com/a/Rp5Yk
youtu.be/lBvBUy0sYrU?t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old one

This is hardmode doxxing, but I believe in the autism.

They hide their face for a reason.

Next time, run after the guy and insert the bike lock into his rectum, or around his neck.

I havnt been able to find much, but I did find this. goybook.com/berkeleyantifa/ (replace goy with face)
They also have a weak meme of the guy who got hit with the u lock with a bunch of people who liked it, going through names myself now. Almaeda county sheriff also released the names of those arrested.

I just saw the clip, I hope the fucking pussy who did it will get locked up in a cell filled with gang members

This cunt prevented chasing him

He looks like he could be it

close up of shoes

possible accomplice. they were talking together

The guy with the blonde hair is Sup Forums regular. Maybe post something that will catch his attention and ask if he knows anything about U-lock guy

Video sources
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtu.be/ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtu.be/wNH19O8E5IQ
youtu.be/yiRHocgNY6o

Aerial view of the first two hits in the last vid youtu.be/QV3hToEnh8Q?t=59m59s

Pics: imgur.com/a/Rp5Yk

this guy? hair looks too dark imo

this is the whore unmasked

What we know:

>5'9?
>brown hair (longish in front)
>white
>skinny/athlethic

>Bike Lock as a weapon

>Wears:
>Grey trousers
>backback
>black gloves
>Black Sunglasses
>Black/Brown Working/Combatboots
>Black backpack

_--

Hair: Brown, curly, medium length on the top

Glasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs with a solid bridge over the nose.
Gloves: Black with a yellow or neon green lining exposed at the wrists.
Pants: Grey, baggy at the bottom (too long), no markings.

Shoes: Brown w grey boots with narrow toes, no white markings

Packpack: Dark Grey , need a shot from the back still for possible markings.

Shirt: Black hoody, no markings.

Forearms: tanned, possible tattoos leading up his arms (need better resolution shots here)

Accomplices: Fat land whale

Maybe he´s training at a local Marterial Arts Gym. (teakwondo or boxing, some sport with feathering footwork)

Gyms around:

SBG NorCal (ModCom MMA - Modern Combatives)
Ralph Gracie Berkeley Jiu Jitsu Academy
West Wind Kung-Fu Karate and Boxing
Phoenix Gym
Krav Maga Xtreme
Berkeley CrossFit
Sobekick Gym
Grassroots CrossFit
Pacific Ring Sports
Berkeley Muay Thai & Fitness
Performance Fitness & MMA

what about the identity europa guys? they must have seen somthing

the few masked people all know eachother. Investigate on them and you will find him

Yeah, but i guess you are right with the hair

nice! what does it say on the sweater?

Nah, it's none of this pics, I think, his hair should probably look something like this guy's (in colour), but shorter youtu.be/lBvBUy0sYrU?t=32s

>It was just the sun shield part,

it was a cheap plastic helmet which was shaped like PAGST, maybe for paintball or something, but it wasn't a ballistic helmet

the ulock guy is fucked up though, I look forward to weaponised autism taking him down

I don´t think thats our whore, compare the sweaters and body types:

Nice. Anyone have their facebook pages? Not all of them could have been part of one single group so they probably decided on a meetup.

This seems like a good lead. I've been sifting through Twitter, but so many commie avatars without real pics.

Why are we after this fuck?

What did he do?

Bike Lock Guy Identifiables

Hair: Brown, curly, medium length on the top (bangs clearly show from under his hoody)

Build: Tall, light in general, but looks like he trains at least. May be a member of a martial arts / boxing club given his footwork.

Tattoos: none clearly visible, possibly lighter ink on his upper forearms but no solid proof.

Gloves: Black with a yellow or green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Dark grey, no visible markings.

Pants: Grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long. No visible markings.

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shoes: Dark brown/greyish leather boots, well worn (leather is smooth and somewhat polished), narrow toes with a wrap over the toe, may be steel-toed.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs. Solid bridge over the nose. Black.

Accomplices!

The front line in the video shows several "civilian-clad" leftists who are almost certainly shielding his attack and escape. They have been linked to the group BAMF through the shaved-eyebrow bitch who was seen in another video talking to a female member named Yvette Felarc.

A fat woman in black (several belly rolls) was IDd as talking to him in another video.

"3 faggits" who were ID'd by based-stickmans group as giving orders, and were subsequently singled out when the smoke hit. These 3 were in the group with moldylocks when she got equalized (and thus showed the world her scalp collection.)

>OAKLANDISH

these two look like your classic chicano/latinx activists.

Oaklandish

watch the fucking video?

Did u watch the clip?

Local hardcore/straightedge punk band members are notorious militant antifa. I'd start there

Watch the video in the OP, leaf.

assault with a deadly weapon against one of our guys that was squatting

*breathes in*
Ahhhhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahah

>mfw pol is so buttblasted they're literally wasting their time and energy trying to figure out who struck the retard

*breahtes in*

Bahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Gotta admit. That antifag was a pro about it.

it's the same girl. wearing an oaklandish (brand) sweater. pull up her bandana AFTER the altercation with the u-lock

If I found him. I'd thank him

I'm gonna try and find antifa groups around berkley on goybook will report back in anything interesting turns up

Nice. Dumb cunts always have a kikebook.

oakland __n

We need to really start shutting these people down.

k

Check this vids, he attacked 3 people (recorded) with a U-lock. He hit one in his arm, one in his helmet (enough to break it) and the third hit he hit a guy in the head. Check the vids

>Hair: Brown, curly, medium length on the top (bangs clearly show from under his hoody)
he's probably monitoring the thread, so he will change his haitcut

It was me lol

If we find him, he's waist deep in shit

thanks for bumping the thread, guys. youve been great, really.

>Underestimating the weaponized autism Sup Forums has at its disposal

You may laugh now, but wait till the weaponized autism helps find this guy. You won't be laughing then. NEVER underestimate weaponized autism!

WTF is pol ?

Same bro. Same.

I hope that happens to every fucking poltard who ever gets ballsy enough to leave their room.

You're welcome

thanks for the bump. here's your (you)

you're never going to find him idiots
they wear those masks for a reason
there's literally hundreds of people who look like him

bump... We must fight these commie pigs everywhere they go.