Is there anything more blue pilled than christianity?

>literally worship a jew
>grovel before Muslims, import shitskins, niggs and spics into white countries
>(((sacrifice))) for the (((poor)))

the white race will never rise if enslaved to the jew god

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/banking-and-bankers
youtube.com/watch?v=j6m_XgJ5zOQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't help but think about people wearing fedoras when I see threads like this.

Fuck off with your anti-Christian edgy bullshit.

Yeah normally people can't help it that they are retarded.

We used to have theological discussions on this board... now it's just r/atheism

True born-again Christianity cares nothing about culture.

i think about that part of the bible where jesus refuses to help a woman who begs for his help and calls him her lord simply because she wasnt a jew

>LOOK MOM IM EDGY HAHAHA MY FATHER NEVER LOVED ME SO I HATE CHRISTIANITY HAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD

Grow up dude.

I think about the part where you're 13 years old and googled "bad bible stories" before coming here to post on an 18+ site. You wanna be cool & edgy & hip bucko? Criticize Islam, the West has already abandoned it's religion

Name?

Prove that today's packs of roaming niggers can't be traced back to the tender feelings of Christian Abolitionists.

Fuck off nu Sup Forums, back to r/the_donald

Yes, but hardcore Christians are still the same as fedora atheists.

Christian:"GOD IS REAL, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!"
Atheist:"GOD IS NOT REAL, ALL RELIGIONS ARE RETARDED, YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU DONT AGREE!"

Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Yeah no "hardcore" talks like that

I've never met anyone who has talked like your Christian example. I meet one of these atheist cunts almost every day

Your dick.

You realize atheism is the norm in a lot of places, right? Or non-theism at least.
Fucking burgers always acting as though they're in America, lol.
Enjoy your dying jew religion that you do a shit job of following anyway.

The entire narrative is based around God cucking Joseph.

name?

Poor kid, I'll pray for you.

If anyone else is having trouble with science and the Bible then might I suggest a scientist named Huge Ross.
There are several YouTube videos that are incredibly informative.

Christians holy land is in the middel east, they dont value europe, they are jew servants, the religion is designed by jews to make europe weak, make the people of europe value Israel more then their own home countrys, if you are a christian you are as much my enemy as a Muslim

It's the norm in shitty liberal cities that crave black cocks up their asses.

>H...hey look remember that we exist!..
Get a fucking grip man, nobody is the centre of the world, stop being insecure over America.

At its roots are Hellenized and diaspora Jews producing discourses and telling lies to the Romans about how Judean Jews dindu nuffin. It has always been a kind of Zionism for goyim, even 2000 years ago.

please give me name

this board was originally just libertarians, atheists and natsocs....the redpill trinity

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
or name of that photograher studio.

literal cucking

pic related

/r/the_donald. God i can not stand those faggots. have you seen the sub? all it is, is repost after repost. unoriginal fucks cant even make their own memes they steal them from here the Kek about it. blasphemous faggots...fuck off an die

fedora atheists don't come to your house shoving pamphets up your ass and blabbering in your face about "muh personal relationship wit jebus christ"

they also don't get tax exemptions on massive land and property holdings like welfare niggers

look at the gorsuch's first court case....christian church uses tax exemptions to avoid paying taxes but demands federal funds for a playground because "muh religious freedumb"

>I have no argument and I must scream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/banking-and-bankers (Middle Ages - The Moneylenders In Europe)

>grovel for Muslims
No. Christainity will always be an antithesis to Islam and vice-versa. Atheists are the ones who preach religious tolerance.
>caring about the poor is bad
Well fuck you then OP as I'm sure someone is much richer than you, you fucking peasent.
Eat his dick faggot.
>Christainity is to blame for the immigration problem
Sweden, England, Germany all have many atheists, meanwhile countries like Hungary are chrsitian and actually enforce their borders. Atheistism is literally part of Marxism, aka the ultimate christain-hating good goy. Christians have killed the Jews along with Muslims and pagans during the crusades. It was only after humanists and atheists came that bullshit "religious tolerance" was introduced.

Wow, they don't know the bible to the point a children's story is lost. Original sin, is called that because it was the first sin man commited. Adam and Eve were told one rule. Do not eat from this tree of knowledge. They did it. God banished them from Eden. That is the original sin.

Man was not created with original sin The taint of the sin was on everyone born after Adam and Eve because of what they had done. That is, until Christ died as a sacrifice for our sins so that is no longer the case.

Fucking pagan cuck. Chrsitians can actually into politics because pagans are all about "Islam is okay if they stay in their own countires." WRONG. Islam and Judaism and paganism and atheism is all cancer that needs to be wiped out if we are to have a functioning society.

Melissa Lori is her name

thank you

>Tapping into eternal source of unlimited power
>Self-discipline
>Ever-lasting life
Yeah, gay as hell you degenerate.

>redpill trinity

this

moralfags leave

Jewgle says her name is 'see through micro bikini'

You're welcome

you all need to go

the real citizens and intellectuals are tired of perpetual religious war between the abrahamic religions

>Europe is becoming more atheist
>Europe is becoming more cucked
This is Christianities fault!

Lol, fedoras

>slurps Jew cock

All atheists are liberal faggot neckbeards

>slurps more Jew cock

Mi'lady

>swallows Jew load

>reddit spacing
>homosexual fantasies
You have to go back.

What's your argument? All you did was link to something like a child who can't formulate arguments on their own.

>Tapping into eternal source of unlimited power
>Self-discipline
>Ever-lasting life
This is what christcucks actually believe.

Western Europe

>secular
>low birth rates
>low emphasis placed on family and religion
>subscribes to tolerance

Eastern Europe

>overwhelmingly Christian
>high marriage rates with low divorce
>lots of children
>subscribes to tradition

Secularism is a component of Marxism that you athiests have fallen for.

Athiests will always be in the minority because you fedorafags DON'T REPRODUCE!

What is her name?

>worship jew
don't forget, for every cross you pray to, a jew gets TACKED

If you had the brains to put two and two together, the first link was about official Church policy to defend the Jews, and the second was about official Church policy to deny banking rights to everyone except the Jews. The Church that was founded by the Jews themselves.

Nothing redpilled about christianity, you have to become a gnostic if you want a chance at salvation, worship Abraxas.

And for the fedora:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6m_XgJ5zOQ&t

>if you tell the story it's made up or insanity
>if you record it on cam, you're an expert at making special effects.

>literally worship a jew

Jesus was not a jew. All catholic countries expelled the jews and usury, at least in Spain, was completely forbidden until recent centuries due to globalism, capitalism and (((democracy)))

>grovel before Muslims, import shitskins, niggs and spics into white countries

nowadays, spain, poland and hungary, among others catholic countries, have almost no muslim population and even less inmigration in comparation with more secular countries like france, uk, sweden or germany. Religion has almonst nothing to do with the increase of inmigration, the biggest factor is economy.

>(((sacrifice))) for the (((poor)))

I'm not sure what are you trying to say here, but do you prefer to (((sacrifice))) your wealth and work in beneficial of the elite or what?

Great insight user! As a member of the Sup Forums community and a frequent Sup Forums user I wanted to thank you for posting a new and original point of view on the Semitic religions! Keep it up with the critical thinking!

P.S. You are going to get a lot of flak from vastly intellectually deficient religious zealots who have never even read a Dawkins book(Haha...I know, I didn't believe it at first either) so try to take it easy on them when debating. If only everyone was an enlightened as yourself and I.

>>grovel before Muslims, import shitskins, niggs and spics into white countries
As a christian in rural America, that's the last thing anyone wants around here.
Those people need to stay in their countries to improve them rather than squat in other people's countries without doing anything to help
TL;DR: Fix your darn problems or you pass them onto other people

bullshit its the norm here. only ameritards and muslim still believes in God

Well in 50 years even your daughters will be Muslim. The Holly Roman Caliphate. Say it with me.

Jewphoric cuck

Jesus is God, God existed before the jews

The bible clearly states that the jews are a curse upon the whole earth

Get fucked and kys

Jeremiah: 26. 4. And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, which I have set before you, 5. To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened; 6. Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.

>tfw first God command to man was to "be fruitful and multiply"

based op

have some more material

baced

baste

fappin my dick off while posting

soooo hott

de fucc mang how high dis thot?

I don't get it
Why do they all look badly shooped

Raising a family in a Christian household is very redpilled. Have you ene seen Little House on the Prairie? Charles Ingles is the man that men should aspire to be. Self-sufficient, kind hearted, honest, but willing to fight for what is noble and just. Where did he get that strength? Our Lord Jesus Christ. Put your fedora away atheist boy and find salvation in Christ.

jesus is a mega jew
a super jew
possibly the ultimate jew

this is why

yeah sure they cant even build mosque or wear head scarf here

You're talking about catholicism, which has been cucked from day one

See: the death cookie

All catholics are Christian, but not all Christians are catholic

It's pretty obvious that christianity is an early example of memetic warfare. Jews were getting oppressed by pretty much every other nation back then so they decided to destroy the culture and values of the other nations by creating the perfect meme weapon. Just think about it:
> It's technically a sect of judaism with mostly the same teachings and holy texts, meaning christians are more likely to tolerate jews.
> It drops the chosen people narrative and instead places great emphasis on the importance of missions, making it spread effectively among different peoples
> It emphasizes values of love, tolerance and forgiveness weakening the people who adopt it. While again making them more likely to tolerate jews among them.
> It teaches that belief is the only prequisite for salvation, making it easy to spread (as it promises easy salvation no matter what you do in life). This also further weakens and degenerates the people who adopt it as there is no strong incentive to live a good life, unlike with religions that require a good life to get to heaven.

And it worked pretty well, didn't take long for it to afflict Rome, and Rome fell pretty soon after adopting it. With all of Europe having turned to christianity, many jews started moving to Europe, as there they were at least somewhat tolerated, if not liked.

Strong comeback anal-leaf (it wasn't really).

is it possible to have a nice society without christianity

The united States was never a white country. Read a history book.

No, because "nice" is subjective.

I'm black and I agree it's an absolute fucking shit hole of people who abuse the culture, I fucking can't find any successful black CEO because they give no shits about being integrated how about integrate these ungrateful bastards back to Africa

I have no idea what you're talking about. Stay in GB please.

Fedora athiests vote left so that government can continue fucking everyone that actually makes a wage in the ass. I don't give a fuck if churches are tax exempt as long as their flocks keep voting right. If you're worried about Christianiy because MUH TAXES your priorities are all fucked up.

WHY IS HER HEAD SO BIG?!

im an atheist but deus vult is a cool meme