>Southern Europeans created literature
>Southern Europeans created theatre
>Southern Europeans created the best cuisines
>Southern Europeans created built the greatest Empires
>Southern Europeans created explored and circumnavigated the world
>Southern Europeans subjugated the New World
>Southern Europeans defended Europe from muslim invasion

>"hurr durr you're not white"
sorry we are not good wageslaves like our Northern cousins and don't have as many shekels

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Southern Europeans put people in the West

WE WUZ

Germany was built by immigrants!

Achievements from before 3000 years ago are significant today how?

Never met a portunigger I liked, they are the slav(e)s of the east.

We are the males in the white race. Nordics are the females.
They are pretentious, feminine, avoid conflict, try to look pretty, invite outsiders, don't really create anything as OP posted, support feminism, and just complain that meds do not work hard enough to sustain the EU family while inviting Chad and Somalia to the house.

You are an idiot.
And they aren't from 3000 years ago.
Also your dna is at least 30% med.

>we wuz conquistadors
>can't even take back Gibraltar from the eternal Anglo

whatever makes you feel better, Fernando

3000 years ago portugal didn't even exist, they didn't ven speak latin to begin with

The ancestors of some Southern Europeans did it. Yet modern ones are still lazy.

and you are southern europe too so you are included :)

>Portuguese created nothing

Don't worry, our offspring is taking something a little bigger.

>88

True, except none of it is about Portugal.

Crossed the border from Spain once all I saw was a shitty fort and Christianity Ronaldo towels, shirts, posters, hats etc everywhere. Churos was pretty nice though.

Have they built anything new since 2000 years ago?

>The fact that the Mediterranean race is responsible for the most important of ancient western civilisations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority. According to Giuseppe Sergi, the Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilisations of ancient times, including those of Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, Greece, Phoenicia, Carthage, and Rome. The Mediterranean race was also a major influence to the outside world in the modern era: Portugal established the first global empire in history, during the 16th century, followed contemporary by Spain, setting both nations in the highest dominion of political and economics powers in Europe. Portugal and Spain are also responsible for being the first nations in discovering and colonising the Americas by its conquistadors.

>C. G. Seligman also stated that "it must, I think, be recognised that the Mediterranean race has actually more achievements to its credit than any other race, since it is responsible for by far the greater part of Mediterranean civilisation, certainly before 1000 BC (and probably much later), and so shaped not only the Aegean cultures, but those of Western as well as the greater part of Eastern Mediterranean lands, while the culture of their near relatives, the Hamitic pre-dynastic Egyptians, formed the basis of that of Egypt."

>The Nazis explained this away by claiming that the elite warriors of the aristocracy of Ancient Greece, of Ancient Rome, and of the Spanish Empire and Portuguese Empire were Nordic Aryans who had migrated south. However, they did admit that those of the Mediterranean race in general and notably such geniuses of the Mediterranean race as Dante Alighieri, Michelangelo, Andrea Palladio, Galileo Galilei, Enrico Fermi and Leonardo da Vinci tended to be more creative than Nordics.

D&C SHILL

SAGE AND REPORT

The Shekels alwyas find a way

>panchitos
Should have killed them after raping

>Every single colony that Spain and Portugal owned is now a complete shit hole

They'll take California, but they'll never take Texas

DAGO'D

it's not true we still invent and do science, of course accomplish to create something like an empire is something we can't do.

DON'T FALL FOR D&C BAIT THREADS

You do realize we started the Age of Discovery that took Europe out of the Dark Ages, don't you?

>mfw all post numbers are arabic

People who are obsessed with race are so because they don't have anyame with every other topic that exists.

It's an inherent inferiority complex that is going on with you southerners, because you think you have the biggest balls yet you are living like dogs (dirty streets, barely functioning societies etc.).

Talking about WE WUZ ROMANS from 3000 years ago is fucking stupid, because you know, the world changed. And you simply couldn't keep up.

Accept it and stop chimping out. Fucking pasta niggers.

Adding to this:"Look, woman, I myself built this house, bring you civilziation, defend yourself from outsiders and teach you everything I know"
"ok but what have you done for me the past week?"

Remember The Alamo confirmed by trips

>t. england flag made in China

The Holy Roman Empire created Western Civilization. Western Civilization wasn't created until HRE pulled Europe out of the age. I believe Southern Europeans are white but they didn't create western civilization.

Last biggest acheivements were during the enlightened era, you know... Davinci, Galileo, Michelangelo... And so on that was 5 centuries ago

Roman Empire is starting anew in Turkey

Name one thing that was invented in your country that permeates today's first world daily life.

So, what did they create or invent that is found in today's modern society ? Just because they painted some pictures 500 years ago doesn't make you equal today.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Dont forget
>longest reigning facist leader
>first and last empires
>prevented north african takeover
>ended the caliphate
>started the enlightenment

Oh look, another shitskin whining.

Thanks for dropping a plane on us today you incompetent fuck

>started the enlightenment
nah it started here

We had "England flag" in 5th century, then we added 4 more crosses because of George V of Georgia.

Do you want more reparations?

Hus, Luther, Calvin

youre white. And a euro brother. But some banter is always funny

Ye, Mediterranean master race.

Italy is southern europe you stupid tano.

>So, what did they create or invent that is found in today's modern society ?

Italy creates Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc.

Northern Italy is one of the most industrious regions in Europe.

If your sister was a virgin, and Moors came and raped her, would she still be a virgin?

>replace 'sister' with 'genetics'
>replace 'virgin' with 'white'

Used to be white =/= white.

Have you ever gone to a concert that has guitars, heard about submarine exploration using submarines, seen anyone using with a mop, protested with molotov cocktails (renamed by Finns who saw them), seen an astronaut wearing a pressure suit, eaten a lollipop?

First austronaut suit (1935)

This is a nice We Wuz Kangz thread.

What you say is very evident, let me corroborate.

>Africans basically eat banana
>Asians invented a pointy hat
>Indians invent take your scalp
>Aboriginals invent 40.000 years ago

>North Europeans invited arab filth to fuck them
>East Europeans discovered nothing
>Central Europeans are not European at all but Mongolo-Hun rape-babys
>Anglos only live for shit and cock

Southern europeans, not portuguese

And here you are, on a weeb image board full of virgins.
What about taking the inspiration of your ancestors and do something great with your existence? If they saw you know, would they look at you as a worthy member of their race?

Never said we had good finances. I'll admit our banks are Greece tier.

moors were berbers,who are white

>muh shekels
keep them if you want them, oh he whose biggest achievement is a furniture company. we'd rather have our freedom back and hopefully we'll join britain soon enough. you can stick your muh free market up your arses

the reason becuse you are white is because we stopped them you ungrateful piece of shit

>daily life
>an astronaut suit

If the kikes didn't exist we would not even have a discusion about ethnicity or nationality. Chew on that you sheep.

What has western civilization brought us other than technology. Widespread degeneration. It goes hand and hand. The civilization you speak of eats itself.

Are the Greek tourist spots filled with rapefugess?

I would love to travel there this summer

Didn't everything go to shit in huezil when we left?

I'm not saying I'm not grateful.

I'm just saying Moor rape babies aren't white.

Southern Europeans are white, they are Caucasoid as fuck.

We need all the lighter skinned races to ban together, including the Japs, so we can begin are final solution and establish the Great Hierarchy.

>Matteo_Renzi_Fanbase.jpg

>Southern Europeans created the world

WE

rekt

>American jumps in to say who's white
Like pottery

>More divide and conquer.

Better than being inbred farmers for most of your existance

ITT, inferiority complex

Since we are the defacto rulers of the world at the moment, we have final say.

North European out-compete southern ones overall

>Muh ancestors 10000 years ago
You are not the same as your ancestors, you are dysgenic abominations. Portugese were useless anyway, only Greek and Italian boast about their historical contributions.

>implying the "enlightment" was a good idea to begin with

No room to speak btw.

All true, but like all other empires in history, ours have had their time. The torch has been passed to those who managed to fail miserably in less than 200 years.

can boast*

>no u

Great comeback, my not-so-white friend.

lmao blonde mediterranean

Exactly this, neither would exist today without the south or without north so why even argue

There'sno med race, like there's no slavic race or nordoid
Meds are caucasoid europeans, whites.

>Hehe look at my meme

>says the country that elected communists so they could have more refugees

It was always shit.

You idiots don't seem to realize the exponential nature of progress.

stop.
you're not white
i am not white
im slavic
you're a med
we're not white

I love being Spanish, I just wish our culture would go back to being more military oriented. Too many self hating lefties in Spain.

An Italian invented the Internal Combustion Engine and was an idea since 3rd century Rome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine
WORLD CHANGING SHIT dickhead

Besides staying out of the war and hiding (((Nazi))) gold, what the fuck has Switzerland ever done?
That's ALL I know about (your) country.

*sips tea*

>The Swiss and cucknadian are mad because their nationalities are that of two non countries.

not arabic you retarded shit
modern numbers come from india
they're called arabic numbers because arabs adopted them and brought them to europe

Let me help you BTFO the barbarians, my Portuguese friend:
>Southern Europeans use bidet

I do, not relevant anyway.

You're right, Sweden becoming a meme is really pathetic really.

Remember "bad-genes", make sure to face mecca.

you should know your own history first,not even a 2 centuries ago, sweden was like this:

>1840
Economic conjunctures are what they are.
Some peoples achievements are eternal, in that chapter it's impossible to compare you with us, it's even pathetic.

We should invest way more in military like with the Tercios. Fuck Rajoy though. Who the fuck can even improve this country?

I mean...like reaaallly pathetic, really.

Stop being a hypocrite. :^)

There are 66 Million Germanic peoples in USA, 62.4 Million Celtic people (English and Irish).

128.4 Million out of 320 Million is 40.12%

The USA is thus only 40.12% "White" in a best case scenario.

And you are most likely a mulatto.