stellaris.smods.ru/archives/917
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708516531&searchtext=nazi
stellaris.smods.ru/archives/1135
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

witcher.

Also Fallout New Vegas.

>implying any paradox game is Sup Forums approved

10/10 taste

There is literally a button in CK2 dedicated to expelling Jews from your realm.

>implying.

>you get literally cucked by Cass if you go NCR
can't make this shit up

nier automata, for being one of the only games in 2017 which wasnt identity politics, or made by SJWs, or shilled by the left

The best game in existance

My fucking sides that's great

Killzone

(((bad guys))) did nothing wrong.

>play Hearts of Iron IV
>create a fascist UK by 1939
>invade France with Italy taking half and UK half
>Italy takes Austria
>Adolf not giving a fuck continues just watching
5/5

I don't waste my day playing vidya anymore.

>siding with NCR new "new kike world order"
Degenerates like (you) deserve to be on a cross.

And when you expel the jews you get bad events telling how good the jews were for the realm. Also they removed the european tech group and replaced it with politically correct institutions

Decent game
Havent finished it yet
10/10 andriod ass

Got boring
Feels like all the development went into the lower half of the map and the early game

Medieval 2:Total War with Stainless Steel mod playing as Crusader States VH/VH difficulty.

I honestly don't like the age system it feels slightly forced less fluid as a flow of time
just an opinion

> (((Paradox Interactive)))

You do realize their dev team is full of Swedish numales?

They ban you from multiplayer for saying remove kebab.

They removed white only mod for stellaris (in which human race is made up of 90% niggers and women, almost no white men)

They instaban people from forum for even asking questions about swastika mod.

If you buy their game you are the definition of SJW disease.

>pirate game
>deny Paradox jews their shekels
>play game to remove kebab and be based white and Christian

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Cucks only choose NCR so it's ok

>what are mods

I'm gonna be pissed if OP doesn't get a ban for this thread. I fucking did.

Shut up Muhammad

Thats why I pirate them ya dumbo
Go to /vg/ strategy general for the games

Fuck you jose, go make my taco.

You probably worded it like a sperg

I've been playing Stellaris, and for the last couple of games as Humans, the icon representing Humans in the Species screen was that of a black man.
I stopped playing.

>1583
>poland hasn't been conquered already
>haven't formed prussia
>haven't conquered silesia and brandenburg

Plz sauce

Total War: Warhammer is based as fuck.

>mussolini: friendship ended with adolf, oswald is my new best friend now

>not using mods to overcome that shit.
I agree that their team is full of sjws but they do make good games.

Also pirate them. I wont be fucking paying 270 euroes just for a full pack of EU4 dlc.

It's shit, Nigel.

>Seriously playing Sup Forumsidya without having pure fun.

Where did you get those mods? I'd like my human Empire to be all white ):

If your a traditional cuck I suppose.

im gonna need the dl for that icon

kek
>tfw that's my screenshot
>tfw memes were made out of it

Based African-weeb? What is this

Mods gave up on curbing the Australian shit posting. You ban em and they reset their IP and clear cookies.

We control this place and let me tell you it's a blessing in disguise.

>probably the first pro-axis game

What happens to India if you embrace Mosley and the Black Shirt Boys?

>that zeppelin
Kek

>c-cuck!
Typical response from a reddit plebeian.

Your favourite game is boring both in setting and mechanically. Call me when your shit game starts incorporating naval combat at the very least.

I just got my first console in years PS4 and got Horizon Zero Dawn (not Based all characters are women and minorities) and Nioh (based)

>not getting the whites only mod.

You're not even trying user.

>making Nürnberg rallies in stellaris

>Age of Reformation
>Not going after a couple Livonian Order provinces and using the remainder as a buffer zone against the Ruskies

How were you planning on surviving a Russian, Polish, or Lithuanian attack OP?

> Doesn't realise it has naval combat

Now I know not to bother replying anymore. You clearly don't know anything about it. Kek

>Prussia
>Dropping the True Faith

Also I'm fresh from CK2 gimme a break
Not optimal at this game yet

Globalization.

Just play Total Annihilation or some shit.

stellaris.smods.ru/archives/917

Look for mods on Steam Workshop and after you find mod you like, download it on Skymods.

Here is also the mod on Galactic Reich

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708516531&searchtext=nazi

stellaris.smods.ru/archives/1135

>catholiccucks
>true faith

Need a mod list for that

Get out Kike

Just got into this game, r8 my Deutschland.

Stable government is worse then nut jobs fucking around in the desert. You are a moron.

>no Elsass-Lothringen
You're not even trying, son.

You need to take out France immediately

Oh the irony

You can see there near sedan that manstein's sickle is being put into action

>stellaris.smods.ru/archives/917
Thanks

Is there any game or game with mod that lets you properly genocide others?

Protestant is better than Catholic in game in every way

I was actually just about to boot up CK2.

I consider CK2 and EU4 to be very red-pilled, not so much as far as game mechanics go, but for being a good jumping off point for learning about the struggles between cultures and religions throughout European history and providing something of a sense of context on how it all fit together and changed over time.

I'm not saying they're historically accurate (at all) but I've probably learned more real history (and geography) in the past year than I have since college, just due to finding something interesting and then reading up on it. I sure as hell know more about colonialism than I ever learned in school, other than "muh evil white oppression."

I've never noticed anything other than a temporary penalty to tax income and church opinion for expelling the Jews. I do enjoy that if you have a Jew on your council, you can get an event that'll give you +50 tech points and the flavor text is something like, "Your Jew seems to know other Jews all over Europe and they trade secret information with each other constantly."

Thanks

Also your country is rightful Byzantine clay, Bolghar scum.

Stellaris does that. Purge everything. I am sure you can mod it so that there's an all black and all sandnigger human empire too, so you can purge the shit out of that aswel.

I have over 1,000 hours clocked on EU4.

I quit the game permanently when a mod posted and pinned a thread on the forums stating "Saying 'remove kebab' or similar racist slurs is racist towards Turkish people living in Europe. It is unacceptable on these forums, and any posts mentioning 'kebabs' will be deleted."

Here Sweden is being invaded by Muslim immigrants, and all these Swedish game developers is offending Muslims on an online game forums. I vowed to never play one of their titles again.

Protestantism is literally just Judaism

how do I get into paradox games? I tried playing EUIV but it looked retardedly confusing in my eyes

Paradox is making non-Western nations in EU4 ridiculously overpowered. If you are exploring Africa or the New World with a Western country, you'll face armies almost on par with yours, which is ahistorical as fuck (e.g. remember Spain BTFOing natives or Portugal BTFOing kebab in the Indian Ocean). Then, at the end of the game, China is as strong as fucking France, while in reality they were being easily subdued by the UK

>puttin jews on your council
You're literally creating ZOG

Watch Arumba's tutorial on YouTube
You'll pick it up pretty quick once you figure out the basics

I tried stellaris, though, and found it to be rather shitty. It just seemed empty.

Grand Theft Auto V on PC with LSPDFR mod

comfy as fuck

Well, enslaving/purging nigger pops never gets old, so yeah.

Honestly this. (((Paradox))) is getting worse by the day. Sacrificing any historical correctness they might have had for (((political correctness))).

I fucking suck at typing.

Edit: Here Sweden is being invaded by Muslim immigrants, and all these Swedish game developers ARE CONCERNED ABOUT is offending Muslims on an online game forums. I vowed to never play one of their titles again.

I'd suggest starting with EU2 or For The Glory, which are actually a bit simpler. Otherwise, watch an LP or read an AAR focused on gameplay to get an idea of how all the pieces fit together.

im going to make a character on Dark Souls 3 named "Antifa" and go around invading and beating people up with a stick (club)

fun, and redpilling them about the brutality of these losers

I'm playing Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising.

Crushing xenos while staying pure to the emperor.

Bannlerlord WHEN?

Medieval 2 Total War

India didn't do anything really, I just kept building civilian factories not having a care in the world. Don't know what happens when I keep going but for now all fine.

Say that to my +2.5% discipline, +5% moral, +1 yearly prestige bitch not online see what happens

>expelling all the doctors and money lenders
Of course it would fuck your shit up

Minecraft

I think they don't want a Sup Forums tier reputation.

Who needs that when you have a dope flag and an order of Kights?

Yeah the new tech system is fucked

I like Street Fighter a lot.

Everyone is a representative from a country, displaying what's stereotypical about it and duking it out to see who's the best, without any dumb politics.

Exactly this. Also the new institutions mechanic makes it possible to be on the same tech level as europeans even if you are some african nigger. The westernisation mechanic was removed too because i pressume it was too racist towards minorities.

did you make that burgundy or pure luck?

>implying the Jews didn't spread plagues and famines
user, I...

If you like WW2 go for Hoi4. It's easier to get into than the others, and how I got into paradox games.

Thats alot of border gore, western europe looks nice