"Nuclear War can break out at any moment"

it's almost happening!!!

Best Korea Ambassador at UN
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39623882?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39623882
vimeo.com/210862415
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Gooks testing nukes and saying that US is disturbing stability and peace.

I fucking hate pre communist states

no nukes because kim ain't got none worth using and wants to remain king of the corpse pile, korea don't want seoul levelled, the chinks don't want K-pop on their doorstep and burgers can't win a war against peasant rice farmers, let alone fanatics willing to die for a porky pig impersonator

>literally fucking n-o-t-h-i-n-g

Trump better glass NK and Iran soon.

nuclear was in 2 hours.
check my numbers for confirmation.

Nothing happening.

>Best Korea attempts to launch nuke
>Kim standing Newby watching the launch of his glorious nuke
>Leaved the pad
>Success!
>Fizzles out, 180's towards the ground
>Kim makes a mad waddle for a nearby bunker but he's too fat to make it in time
>Ka-blooey!
>Half of best Korea instantly vaporized

Trump can only keep one thing on his mind at a time. Mexico is in the clear right now, while Korea is in the cross hairs.

HAPPENING

Who cares about Mexico? NK and Iran are the biggest threats to the west right now.

>Trump can only keep one thing on his mind at a time
same goes for the media -- now NK's trending, so dumbf gets a pass on all his non policies and russki pissing parties

>Ka-blooey!

>mad waddle
Gold.

We need Iran so Isreal doesnt run wild, and we need NK to give Iran nukes

>We need Iran so Isreal doesnt run wild
Fuck no. Israel is the only democracy in that area. The need our help.

I'd be fine with nuclear war as long as it doesn't happen where I live.

It's once in a lifetime happening.

Why does it have to happen where I live.

>Israel
>Needs help
Kek Kikes control Murica they don't need shit.

>Implying we want democracies in that area
nigger do you really want to give low IQ inbred savages democracy? Have you thought this through?

The west will be forever lost if Israel falls. Trump understands this.

Why do people want nuclear war? Therell be no more Sup Forums

>half of best korea

You GREATLY overestimate the size of Kims nuked

Happeningfags feel this desperate need to be apart of something. They are cucks with normal nothing ever happens shit tier lives so they go ballistic and pray that something big happens that they can be apart of.

SK would be the first to get glassed by NK you fucking retard

because you gained your democracy and way of life with the blood of american kids lives, you never earned it for yourself.

People didn't stop us from testing our nukes, and we actually used them. I don't sympathize with NK, but it's just something to think about. That being said, we need to act in our best interest, meaning fuck them. More specifically Kim, he's trying to prove himself (maybe defend himself too)and is digging himself and his people into a hole.

>Canadian reading comprehension.

They should go on a hate crime murder spree. Then something will be happenning.

where else do you think NK will strike? if a nuclear war happens, it'd be NK launching

Post your face when ww3 is the world against North Korea

can usa intercept a nuke when its in air?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39623882?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Yea News site is trash tier but hilarious if Norks call US bluff and actually test weekly. It will be glorious every week happeningfags will get hyped just to be blue balled hard when nothing happens.

Korea is nothing you fuck, they will just ask for aid and i personally want gooks to kill each other, too fucking many of them anyway.

3 months ago it was Mexico, we were even joking about rolling tanks in there, remember?

Good goy.

Such a forced meme.

He literally implied that the strike would occur in SK, you were just too retarded to recieve that information from what he typed.

They're saying that they're okay with nuclear war so long as it happens somewhere that's not south korea

Why are you such a fucking kike for? Get off my fucking island, you little cunt.

Is it a war if you get obliterated even before you can do anything?

>leaf getting stupid after being a shill faggot for so long

Many such cases!

You have to excuse some leafs. A lot of us are inbred with beavers and moose making it difficult for them to read and understand.

>According to a casual, non-official statement by Eric Trump
>"yeah brah I'm sure she had something to say, she's always been empathetic to kids because she's a mother and shit"
>MSN: Eric Trump confirms with 100% authority that Ivanka ordered the airbase strike. This is a fact.

Neck yourself faggot. Inb4 one of four authorized "old/pol/" canned responses.

>tfw DMZ

Where are my old Sup Forumsacks that wished for doom every day for years?
This might be it!

leave

Are you 10? That joke was seriously cringe.

Jewish whore dindu nuttin!!!

Trump is a Goddamned judenkruat aka kosher towhead

>might be
user, this IS it

People want nukes to keep us out of their countries as there seems no other way. How is a country wanting to preserve it's autonomy an unreasonable idea?

-->

A nuke? Probably. Multiple nukes? Unlikely. Plus there's the while irradiating the atmosphere and probable emp effect if you can donate before landfall

>tfw you're recently only get happy when hearing "worldwide nuclear holocaust"

Have you seen the conditions for the common citizen in NK?
They don't get a voice, considering if they speak up they get thrown into labor camps.
So all we see are ambassadors and the "leaders" of NK, not any of the regular, everyday citizens.
I mean, fuck, they can't even get online and vent to the rest of the world.
NK doesn't want to preserve it's autonomy, the elite ruling class just doesn't want to lose any power, influence, or wealth.

It seems to me as if Trump is trying to pull off Bush 2.0 with the whole North Korea thing. However, where Bush had failed in Iraq because he falsely assumed sandniggers could be civilized (no offense middle-east bros), Trump might actually succeed. SK has already shown that they are capable of rebuilding from scratch after WW2, so with the right guidance it wouldn't be impossible for NK to do the same. So let's assume Kim and his whole goverment gets annihilated and replaced. The region becomes stabilized and the lengthy process of NK recovery begins with some help from SK (because USA would push them into it and they can't say no) and maybe even China (which would get some clay from this whole ordeal).

So what's the end result 50 years down the line? A decent new country which basically owns its existance to USA and is potentially another useful ally in the area. China also gets some land so they are happy and the relationship with the USA gets improved. After NK is able to stand on its own again they can have a healthy relationship with SK, perhaps even reunite. Of course, Trump is playing a game with some risk involved, even if that risk is relatively small, but as a businessman he knows that you can't win big unless you take some risks.

That being said though, as a chaosfag and a happeningfag I still want for this whole situation to escalate to hell and end with nuclear exchange to kick off WW3. LET THIS FIRE BURN!

I stand with Israel
Sup Forums stands with Israel
Mike Pence stands with Israel
Donald Trump stands with Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

MAGA

Why am I looking at an Antananarivo weather forecast?

Are people really insane enough? I don't think so.

That's a good one, saved.

>Gangster like behavior

He's not wrong

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39623882

Weekly missle tests

No, you do, you little inbred kike. You're on your own and you are losing.

Based britbong

Watch this now
vimeo.com/210862415

I hope Best Korea takes out those US ships with a nuke.

but isn't it "party popper"?

i'll fucking beat you up lad

what are they going to do? throw the warheads at the americans?

Oh, again?

What is nuking Worst Korea and nuking the fuck out of water the East of Best Korea?

Classic Australia

I learned today from Fox News The US cyber warfare department stopped noko and here I thought moot just disabled it and chinkmoot just left it that way. Probably confused NSA agents.

their warheads are too big to be carried by anything they've tested.

its not war if its only north korea getting fucked up

> Implying that even if NKs nuclear arms dont work, that NK wouldnt launch a massive barrage of coventional arms on SK killing countless south koreans and american soldiers stationed there

Shut up.

Born right on time to live out dark souls.

>Faced with logic
>"Shut up"

Murica in a nutshell.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

>pre-communist states
lol fuck off, shill. Communism is no more ideal than the means taken to try and implement it.

Don't bother. NK apologists are just an extreme breed of SJW.

>yfw the US and Israel finally get glassed in your lifetime

No war with NK holy digits confirm

What? No, the expression "party pooper" means someone who shits on everyone else's good time, AKA pooping on a party.
Party poppers are those little pull-string confetti shooters, right?

Your holy digits fail you. Their can only be war.

We should do them also right next to dmz just to piss them off as every since one works perfectly

There* can only be war.

Cmon bro lemme help i with the digits

Not even taking into account a possible attack against japan as well

>fanatics

Rip. Apparently nothing will happen but something will happen at the same time. Chaos. All digits have failed.

Are you really Estonian? I'm starting to think it's a made-up country.

He's right. We're preparing every country in the world to simultaneously rape North Korea up the ass in a show of unity

Anyone else praying for north korean war?

It's getting awfully boring after the Trump election. Need more happenings.

>North Korea
>global peace
>just tried to test their new ICBMs and nukes and failed

The only thing I'll stand on is the rubbles of the capital of a fake state, Schlomo