Societies reset switch

I enjoy history a lot. I'll try to keep this brief. Humanity gets to a certain stage in society and then there is a reset. It happened during the last ice age, which is why all cultures talk about a great flood. It happened with rome. It will happen again. Why?

I have come to think of it as a great refining process, human technology and society evolves to a certain point, and this enables huge populations of retards to develop. Maybe it's magical, or perfectly logical from a scientific aspect, but humanity keeps resetting once we reach a certain stage. This would imply there is a great catastrophe on it's way, but it won't be a giant flood. All I can say is that something is coming shortly, judging by the pattern I see among ancient civilizations.

Also dragons and shit are cool.

tl;dr shitloads of people are going to die, because it keeps happening all through-out history when there is just too much "civilization".

We need it user. the next catastrophe will be the collapse of the global economic system. Many people will die great swathes of people will leave to go to where they originated. But a full on history deleting apocalypse is highly unlikely.

You are right, I'm just saying that the ignorant masses always die off very quickly, and it keeps repeating.

It would almost seem like mother nature flushes the toilet when she has had enough. Or how ever you would like to think of it. Definitely a pattern.

Read King James

Like i said i think we need it.

when i was younger i would see the Georgia giudestones meme of 500mill humans and be like what? u can't kill all those people. Now i welcome it. so many people who literally do nothing, absorb resources, shit a whole bunch of times, squirt out a bunch more who do exactly the same. civilisation will continue (western) and won't go backwards but the rest, trying to pull it down, by getting the gibmidats or being a waste, will die. its sad but the pot of money is empty and if you have no intrinsic value u are worthless. and need to go. sad but facts is facts

sorry not trying to sage. forgot to delet name form last thread

fuck off koriea this is political, don't you have some artillary you need to be hit by.

How can a economic collapse will kill everyone,I don't see what will affect me if I am having a piece of land in some hilly areas with a mansion,and some agriculture in the backyard,like truly independent life?

not u faggot. free loaders. u better watch out for those freeloaders trying to take that land off you though when it comes down.

!!!CAUTION!!!

YOU HAVE REPLIED TO A LEAF. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT LEAFPOSTS ARE DANGEROUS AND SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE FOR THE HEALTH OF THE BOARD

Humans would have colonised mars before that happens, so don't bother about it leafbro.

come on dude, they all can't be that bad.

>maybe your right

In 94 sl9 almost hit earth. It would have been another great extinction event like the one that impacted in N America 65 million years ago and started the KT extinction.

Out shitty agricuktural practices will eventually collapse, killing 95% of people.

Antibiotic resistant bacteria is close to taking us out

We are doomed famalam, pull your head out of the sand!

The city hordes will descend upon you when their supply of twinkles and beef jerked dries up.

You better invest in some flame pressure mines and a trained attack rhino

Humans being mostly made up of retards is nothing new.

Your average burger today isn't all that much smarter than your average medieval peasant.

It has more to do with cycles of empires and the causes of their downfalls, and the vacuum they leave behind after the collapse, rather than just retards.

>humanity keeps resetting once we reach a certain stage.
Throughout almost all of human history only the fittest survived. Today, even the weakest most retarded human born can live a long life, especially in the west.

The stupid, the lazy, the most unfit obese lump of lard gets to survive and pass their substandard genes on.

Few in the west would be fit enough to survive any catastrophic resetting today.

scare stories. all probabilistic functions. The agricultural collapse will co-inside with the economic collapse.

antibiotic resistant bacteria is a meme, you mean we won't be able to save the very young and old and 3rd worlders? If ur healthy and live in the western world, drink some tea, wrap up warm, chicken soup, sorted.

>Humanity gets to a certain stage in society and then there is a reset.
humanity as we know it is just an emergent result of the conditions of this planet; we aren't -our base genome, even from this solar system.
>It happened during the last ice age, which is why all cultures talk about a great flood.
last ice age was the result of a bad terraforming process that almost render the earth unhabitable, the ruler class and the first settlers just take their ships (see vimana) and leave this shithole leaving just the lower cast to roam and defend by their own; they were the first "modern" humans
>I have come to think of it as a great refining process, human technology and society evolves to a certain point, and this enables huge populations of retards to develop. Maybe it's magical, or perfectly logical from a scientific aspect, but humanity keeps resetting once we reach a certain stage.
taking apart the retard hypothesis, we are just the descendants of the lower cast left here, hence our limited intelligence and capacity to think outside our little clay. Back then, the master class saw this planet the way we see the modern vacational destinations: just a nice place with warm beaches and stuff. but hence they fucked up the enviroment they see us now as we se eastern europe: a shithole full of retards and contamination.
>Also dragons and shit are cool.
I agree, yeah but saddly they aren't real.

and hence i'm here telling this, is almost secure that this thread will be sent to oblivion.Cya leaf

Leaf, focus on me. Titans. Reset by Titans.

If anyone saved the lost history thread from last week an user mentioned this has happened twice before and humans depend on a system to basically not revert. He also said humans have been around for thirty million years and that the actual year was 1613

>Le History is cyclical meme.

You cannot make value judgments about what will happen with what has happened. There are too many variables. You can build wonderful models based on history and they can be very descriptive but ultimately not testable or verifiable.

But then the model that predicted the future positions of the planets based on the assumption that the earth was the center of the universe with 100% accuracy. It was accurately predictive. And wrong at the same time.