Are you globers still here? Sup Forums is a flat earth board, you need to convert or leave

Are you globers still here? Sup Forums is a flat earth board, you need to convert or leave.
strawpoll.me/12758617

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYClIRXKiT4
strawpoll.me/12758617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the earth is flat how do you explain being able to track weather patterns that wrap around it. They never fall off a cliff

EARTH ISN'T A GLOBE ITS AN OBLATE SHEROID.

flat earthers are actually this retarded
>nice meme friend

If that ball had the same volume and mass as the earth then yes, the water would stick to it just fine.

>what is gravity

That picture makes me want to throw up

I'll just leave this here

>flag
Ofc

>doesn't know about mass and gravity

yeesh dude...

The ball is not spinning fast enough to generate gravity and is contained within the earths atmosphere and gravity. The earth spins within the vacuum of space, has much greater mass, iron core etc etc..

Their trajectory is trapped within the disc

What?

the flat earth is the worst troll i have ever seen. this needs to stop.

Stupid meme engineered to make actual conspiracies look insane.

they don't believe in gravity. they are literally muh lizard people tier retards that belong in gas chambers.

why not both?

Motion is relative. Either we're moving around the Sun or the Sun and the universe revolves around us. According to Einstein, there is no difference.

Flat earthers will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

NOAA and meterologists ard covering up flat Earth for the Rothchilds and globalists just like how they made up global warming

>the first to hang on the day of the rope
Who gets hung the second day

>implying the rothschilds have any power at all

reminder that if you believe in flat earth bullshit you are part of the problem and literally no better than the Saracen invaders

I know it's bait but I can't help myself

skateboarders

What is conservation of momentum.

ITT: cucks who haven't swallowed the hologram pill yet.

Do your research, brainlets, "Earth" is a hologram.

>reddit-level argument
>expects to silence flat earthers
Try again globehead

does a tennis ball have enough of its own gravity to hold the water on?

Vapers

1) Earth has greater gravity than the tennis ball
2) Tennis ball isn't spinning fast enough
Try again flatcucks.

why not answer his questions?
how about this, can you tell me why this happens?

THE DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN

>people thinking flat earthers aren't satire

I feel bad for the couple of autistic people that legitimately believe it though. If you act like an idiot long enough people will start to believe they are in good company.

explain why its still wet when stopped.

How do you explain people on Southern Hempisphere not being able to see Polaris Star and people north of Cairo not being able to see Souther Cross stars?

Flath earthers seem to have some idiotic response for almost every question but whenever I asked this on on Flat Earth forums, they would be BTFO'd and never knew how to respond

keky

I find that pic awfully relaxing for some reason.

Nice understanding of gravity in space vs the Earth. Fucking moron

Fuck off flat earth shill!
The earth can't possibly be flat, because it is hollow. A flat disc can't be hollow.
Cone-earth is the only truth a sane man can believe in.

its slower flying east to west than it is from west to east because of the jet stream. what's the flat earth explanation?

Also, what if I told you the atmosphere was also spinning with the earth?

It's not just satire, it's poisoning the well.
"HA HA, YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE'S A DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF JEWISH INFLUENCE IN GOVERNMENTS AND THE MEDIA, I BET YOU THINK THE EARTH IS FLAT TOO HURR HURR"

The tennis ball depicted has a low mass and therefore its innate gravitational field is weak compared to the centripetal force caused by its spin and the water flies off.

Earth is a lot, lot bigger than a tennis ball and its surface gravity is huge enough to hold down the mighty oceans for as long as the Earth doesn't rotate too quickly which, fortunately, it does not.

The maths to prove all this is quite simple, it contains nothing more complex than a square root.

so is gravity pulling us down at the same force that centrifugal force is pushing us out?
The earth is spinning at 1,600+ KPH (According to Globalists)
If the earth stopped spinning would we all be CRUSHED TO DEATH?!
Do you understand how fast that is?

People that ask too many questions.

God's One Light, divided into 2 opposite pressure conditions that harmonically form endless fractals of differing rates of vibration.

Yeah, the problem is that flath earthers don't believe in gravity. Yeah, you read that right, they actually deny fucking gravity

>muh universal accelerator speeding up forever 9.81 m/s

Because it is equivalent to asking
>hurr if the holocaust didn't happen why did the nazi's build concentrationcamps
it's a loaded question that deserves no answer.

As for your picture, it doesn't prove anything.

Yeah except we're all moving at the same speed as the Earth.

I mean, when you're driving in a car at 60 mph, how come you don't get thrown through the windshield?

oh this is easy, the southern hemisphere flight doesn't have in seat USB power because it's flying between two different shitholes.

Centrifugal forces don't exist. Centripetal forces are inward forces.

yeah i agree. this theory gained traction after Walter Russell's charts and diagrams became popular. its a psy-op to slow down fringe science communities that have been getting too popular lately.

Centripetal force keeps an object in orbit
Centrifugal force is a fake force
Learn your physics mate

Again shill? Keep spreading flat earth to hide the fact earth is hollow. Fucking faggot

>Tennis ball isn't spinning fast enough
If it spun any faster, it would only accelerate the exit speed of water.
Globecucks say Earth spins at 1 rotation/day
with a radius of aprox 6*10^6 meters, that would give water an exit speed of some 70 meters/second in a reference centered on Earth, almost twice as a car travelling at 100 mph...

You're an idiot.

Are you actually a moorish rape baby by any chance?

>thread exists for less than half an hour
>~50 replies
>2,000 votes
>asked 1 day ago
Why would you post this here?

You don't seem to realize that physics changes when you get to planet sized objects

You have really disturbed the NASAShills today OP, glad to see you sharing the pills.

Whiter than you Haroon

water is sticking to it RIGHT NOW

look at the vectors the water is releasing at. literal evidence of surface tension keeping the water on the ball against gravity.

the problem is the ball is spinning way too fast. relatively much faster than the earth is.

In a way that always conveniently supports your (((rethoric))), no doubt

youtu.be/xYClIRXKiT4

When you scale up a sphere, its volume and therefore it's mass increases at a power of three relative to the increase in radius. Centripetal force only increases directly proportionately to increasing radius.

This is why gravity is able to easily overcome centripetal force on the surface of a large planet. I sincerely hope you already understand this and are trolling.

>hurr durr I just heard about the flat earth society this year and I think im a master troll
whats it like being a 12 year old?

flat earth niggers will burn in eternal hellfire. the earth is hollow

Except we can actually use equations to prove it and we can predict rotations of planets and their orbits because the equations work

If the earth is flat, why can't I see Mt Everest from the west coast?
>flat earthcucks btfo

>literally what is gravity

jews

Thank you based Satan

If you think the earth is flat why wouldn't the moon and the sun be flat as well ?

That's very nice until you get asked to prove the existence of these "planets" of yours

They are, but in a different plane

Adhesion

People who abuse the word "literally", anyone on Reddit or Tumblr.

nigger what the fuck is a telescope
you are an embarrassment

>According to Einstein, there is no difference.
Einstein didn't say that. There is a difference because the rest of the universe exists, retard. One has the universe revolving around the earth. The other doesn't.

flat earthers all failed high school physics, they don't know what you're talking about

Kek

Look up at the stars at night

Kys earth isn't flat it's a fire truck shape

Pictures don't prove anything; pic related.

Wrong.

you can SEE other planets with your EYES through a TELESCOPE
you big dumb nigger

>Jews lied about the holocaust therefore 1000's of years of white research about the stars and the world around us is false

If that ball was the same mass and density as earth, it would.

>the spinning ball is too small to exert enough gravitational force, therefore the much larger earth can't either

Just a function of density.
A dense rock will sink in water because it is denser than water; a porous rock will float because it is less dense.
A rock will sink in air because it is denser than air; a helium balloon will float because it is less dense.

No need for a mystical "force of gravity" or "curvature in spacetime" bullshit.

>strawpoll.me/12758617
66% say earth is flat
GLOBEHEADS BTFO

Are you the one who took the picture?