Canadians didnt win the war of 1812, canada did not exist in 1812...

Canadians didnt win the war of 1812, canada did not exist in 1812. Canada did not win a single war worthy of anyones time.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-won-the-war-of-1812-u-s-historian-admits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a war America won that didnt just involve them coming in to help at the last minute.

The gloating about this shit over here is insufferable. Say anything nice about the states here and people will flip shit.

When it comes up, I always mention how beautiful the American national anthem is and hooooleeee fuk do Canadians hate hearing that.

We won a few key battles in WW1, that's all I know of.

Iran

The American Revolution

>still butthurt 200 years later

Wow, burger.

The war in the Pacific

Wasnt that to help out iraq out of the war or am i thinking of another war?

Come to America, you do not belong in a failed muslim state

Australia, britain, china.
Ok you point taken.

American Civil War

>Read citizenship booklet for Canada for shits
>Front and center is the burning of the white house in the historical section

fucking kek. At least that event keeps Canadians from killing themselves our of embarrassment.

Mexican American War, Spanish American War. We're good at killing spics

:^)

No you didn't...
History major here name one battle in ww1 the Canadian units where single handily responsible for winning I'll wait

At best they played strong support to British troops but since tech they fought under the common wealth regiments where dispersed enough with other British troops you can't credit them alone for shit
At best you have some distinguished units and soldiers I think the sniper with most kills was Canadian and a couple other guys got the Victoria's cross during ww1 bout that's about it

>The British colony which would later be known as Canada in the lifespan of most of the people that fought in 1812 wasn't officially recognized as Canada so you have no claim
>Ignore all your folklore and songs such as "The Bold Canadian"

what did he mean by this?

that's because if you fight your enemies they win

The US did all the heavy lifting in that war. Yes the others were apart and China put aup a resistance but without the US there would have been no conclusion

No idea actually, we are just lambasted with this stuff over here in a vane attempt to instill some sense of pride in the populace...

I hate these divide and conquer threads. English-speaking white people are the best people on earth, we shouldn't fight amongst ourselves. I appreciate Canada.

If you were the best you wouldn't be Oppressed :^)

it may be cucked here, but the quality of life is really good. American level prosperity with healthcare and very little violence.

He means that you're irrelevant and you should kill yourself, fucking leaf.

Stay mad.

Canada hasn't done shit and will never do shit as it slowly becomes a muslim nation :)

Well to get the Victoria's cross you gotta die normally doing some heroic crazy shit very few getting still living so there's some pride there

Culture

Damn lol

Regardless of anything else, at least we were in the Great Wars with our allies from the beginning. Faggot Americans came in at the end of the First, and wouldn't have bothered with the Second at all if the Nips hadn't attacked them. Even the commie Vietnamese fucked you up.

All your other wars are gay; subversive and secret, or with countries so small they can't possibly protect themselves. Wow America, so strong and brave.

But the union of upper and lower canada did exist, it wasn't today's canada that's for sure but it still was canada, anyways I don't take any pride in that since most of the soldiers that actually fought where British, and anyways I'm a canadian frog

Vimmy ridge and hill 70 yu dumb fucker. histroy major my ass

>at least we were in the Great Wars with our allies from the beginning.
Because Britain wasn't our ally

Apparently nobody in the world was your ally. Not neighbours, not friends.

Fucking cowards, really.

no one actually talks about that when talking shit about america. Its always >muh healthcare

Second invasion of Iraq

you guys really don't know eh?
WWI, pop of 9mil, sent 1mil soldiers.
Been on every U.N. peacekeeping mission, ever, only country to do that.
Internationally, ask any deployed serviceman, toptier reputation for Leafsoldiers.
Best snipers, professional soldiers, the ACTUAL elite forces of North America, not the plastic ken-doll yanks, meat for the grinder.
Only stable economy in the G20 during the 2007/8 super-economic-jewfest.

.... Whiter than any of your countries, despite all the immigrants, the winter kills off all the vermin every year.

ok

then you guys didnt win the war against Britain since you technically were just a colony. It was a rebellion, a mutiny. Nothing more. Nothing less.

>The British colony which would later be known as Canada in the lifespan of most of the people that fought in 1812 wasn't officially recognized as Canada so you have no claim
The War of 1812 was between the USA and UK over the colonies. The colonies themselves (Canada) did not fight the war solely on its own with homegrown manpower, we were way too few. Only a tiny fraction of the soldiers that fought on the British side were anything that resembled or could call 'Canadian'- people that were either born here and remained here after the war. The majority came from Britain and other overseas territories specifically to fight the war and promptly left by 1815 once British interests were sufficiently safeguarded. So no, not a Canadian war, Canadians didn't even participate in the battle where the White House was burned down.

It honestly sucks that we need to lie to ourselves or overstate certain historical events (Vimy) to assuage our nation insecurities over our importance.

>Ignore all your folklore and songs such as "The Bold Canadian"
Propaganda song that tried to drum up enlistment into the militia during the war. Not a testament to anything.

you dumb faggot
canadian white pop (including ARABS)
>24,531,640
USA white pop (excluding white hispanics)
>196,817,552
literally, there is no comparison between us
>inb4 muh 56%
how about we have EIGHT TIMES MORE WHITES THAN YOU FAGGOTS. LITERALLY WELL OVER 100,000,000 MORE WHITES THAN YOU FAGGOT!
canadians are fine though, i like watching canadian outdoorsmen on youtube. they're pretty nice people. also canada has hella lakes which is amazing, i want to go fish there.

Do Canadians actually take credit for 1812?

yep, we proud loyalists too, it's the whitehouse because we burned it down and it needed a fresh coat of paint. Not so proud lately. Muh healthcare - sounds kinda hollow these days though.

>>History Major Here
Yikes, I feel sorry for you.

It's because canada was british for a long time up until 1970ish. Something americans wouldn't know anything about. Americans pretend they are an empire, we actually were an empire.

I wouldn't even think about usa if I wasn't reminded that they exist every day, it's like you guys are yapping little dogs always crying about Canada, it's almost like you are asshurt.

That was the Jews with you as pawns.

user, he's referring to WW1. He is right, we did contribute 1 million troops.

and? Why should I be worrying about this, we probably live identical lives for the most part. Eating, sleeping, shitposting on Sup Forums

This is good logic, if canada wasn't a country, then we were british, that would mean usa was british also, and the british lost a war against themselves. USA can't claim credit for shit. 1776 was a fucking lie.

>ameritard logic

another reason why canada doesn't get much credit is that the generals responsible for burning washington came from the british isles

>history major
>dosen't know about Vimy Ridge

Geez, goy, you should ask for a refund.

>weeewooowwwweoew im a retard

Most of the canadians did too, after we slaughtered your buddies, the french.

Did you know we were the original americans? Does it chap your ass?

just saying, Sir Cockburn was born in the british isles, and Cock burn died in the british isles, and Ross would have died in ireland had he not died in the war of 1812

Canadians are British. It's an isolated outpost of the British Empire with a peculiar identity. You can claim "it wasn't the Canadians, it was the British" but that's sort of the point.

That doesn't matter, Canada is a grotesque hastily built refuge for american loyalists and british pioneers. Canada = British. You are a retard.

The war on anorexia.

Doesn't see the irony in copying an American slogan to represent his failed loser country.
LEL

Gulf war
American Revolution
War of 1812 (Kinda)
War against all the native Americans
Mexcian-American War
Spanish-American war
Grenada
and soon the Korean war

The Queen Mom of you Cucks said,
>You go die for the Queen, (me)
And canada went to war. You're silly to think anything else sweety

Says the canuck that had a part in electing Trudeau

americans didn't win the war of independence, that was british traitors to the crown.

>chugging american cock in the hopes you won't be seen as a loser once you eventually flee south and end up getting shot by a nigger because he was mad he lost all his life savings on scratch-&-wins but the police can't catch him so you spirit will walk the earth forever seeking vengeance and justice. Then you realize niggers and shitskins don't have souls, so you are fucked.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-won-the-war-of-1812-u-s-historian-admits

/thread

You know who I voted for proxy leaf??
Nope. You're a RETARD

LEL
Okay cringey beta fear monger.

YOU KNOW WHO JONESY LANE IS NIGGA?

POP POP

and what is your opinion on this?

>hold up, you iz saying, you wuz british and shit?

Yes.

The only thing the war accomplished was that the British stopped tricking drunk Americans into joining their Royal Navy.

Considering everything else ended in a stalemate and nothing else changed, I guess America kinda won.

Post (((canadian))) (((news article)))

/thread

Moronnial Kike Babies will believe anything typed online.

no, i'm saying that british-canadians at the time didn't play an important role in the burning of washing, and that troops from european soil rather than the colonies are responsible, except for the colonial marines which were freed slaves

LEL
They can smell fear. They pick on weak beta faggots cause they know how scared you pussies are.
Blacks usually give me the alpha nod. Don't worry, as a beta, you have no idea what that is. IF you're even male actually. You type like a woman, but will all the Moronnials raised by single slut moms, it's hard to tell these days

But canada didn't exist, so we were all british at the time, durrrrr.

It's like your brain is broken or something. We don't have this weird fetish about being called americans. We were british at the time, it was a team effort.

I don't understand what you are getting at. My family is from one of the oldest scottish clans, I'm related to ross. My grandpa was in the blackwatch and the royal highlanders. I am british. Do you understand?

LEL
Scottish are not British. You'll get knocked the fuck out in any English pub for making that claim.

You are flat out retarded to the point that even a retarded mole rat wouldn't want to have a conversation with you after it gave birth to 65 retarded 3 limb baby mole rats who thrive on the semen of a 45 year old midgets retarded semen after you fail the phonics retardation pop quiz in Zimbabwe

i'm talking about the colonies that were where present day canada is

Scottish made up the bulk of the british army. It's called the united kingdom.

>I'm a retard the post

We lost the civil war user

Shit bitch cunt nigger kike ass bitch poo loo ass cunt head fat loser ugly moron shill bitch loser cunt aspie autism shit ass poo cunt faggot bitch fuck ass pajeet cunk nigger loser ass bitch loser

Hey burgers
>Vietnam LOL

Kin of won? The war ended all serious challenges to the Louisiana Purchase and opened the door for America to expand across the continent.

America made out like bandits and Canada got stuck with a bunch of dirt worshipping heathens in Ontario. I'll call that a loss.

here's a map to clearify what i mean when i said british-canadians

LEL
>Doesn't know anything about UK
You are retarded.
Seriously bud, you'll get in a heap of shit in England saying Irish and Scottish are British

feel the need to mention that this is british-canada in 1812 in case you were unaware

You sound like an insecure faggot.

Those colonies were british. You had newfoundland, nova scotia, victoria, and a couple others. They were BRITISH.

The fact you are upset that a bunch of pioneers probably didn't help much beyond providing supplies doesn't mean much. The british pushed your shit in, yes we agree. Those colonies were british. It's like saying australia didn't burn the whitehouse down, it doesn't make sense to me. Fuck even quebec pushed your shit in a couple times before we curb stomped them.

That is one colony, there was like 6 british colonies. God damn you are retarded.

>What was Upper and Lower Canada?

The British, won because of Laura Secord telling their positions in OCCUPIED Canada.

After burning the White House, the British went on to Baltimore and got their shit pushed in so hard, the American National Anthem is about that victory.

You're a country of cucked faggots. One loyalist cunt cucked you faggots for 200+ years.

America had the small shit claimed territory occupied.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord

The kingdoms of scotland and england were united back in 1506 or some shit, you are dumb as fuck.

canada upper had the biggest role in the war in 1812 in my opinion, but that's a seperate matter.

i want to know why you consider things that didn't involve the people of the lands that would make up your country as your history.

i mean americans don't consider things done by those who were not of the 13 colonies to be american history, so why do you consider the actions of people who were not of the british-canadian colonies as your own history?

No, you are dumb as fuck.
Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales are different countries.
With different types of people and accents.
Scottish ARE NOT British and you will get your teeth punched in, in England for saying otherwise.
You are a mental retard canadian

>biggest role in the war
biggest role among the canadian colonies* in the war

open up your mouth, for these tasty balls.
i DO NOT dispute that. rip fallen soldiers

You keep saying british-canadians. You wouldn't call an australian or kiwi a british-australian or a british new zelander, because everyone knows they were fucking british.

I get what you are saying, but it doesn't matter.

>british came from britain to kill british so that means you didn't do anything because you were canadian even though you were british

This is how you sound. It's retarded.

can you just give a resolute answer this part
>i mean americans don't consider things done by those who were not of the 13 colonies to be american history, so why do you consider the actions of people who were not of the british-canadian colonies as your own history?

Bald faced lie lazy fatty. You're thinking of yourself. You never win. Nobody is scared of you and hates you. Everybody prefers us and fears us. I guess you lost independence because you werent a nation

No one fears the Muslim Prime Minister of your country, lol

I will give you a solid answer, Canada is a fucking retarded dumb place full of chinks and shitskins who think being Canadian means eating donuts and sucking american cock. I am british and a lot of other Canadians feel that way. When I think of my ancestors, I think of the british. You think of cowboys raping indians or something. That's the difference.

Ww1
Ww2