Who does Transylvania rightfully belong to?

Romanian and Hungarian anons, please explain me the situation and why do you consider it your clay.Genuinly interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abKFj6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you call an agreement between 3 4channers?
treaty of three user

Me

our clay,we got budapesta after ww1 so it should be ours as well but we decided to be good guys and give them a bone to chew

From 550 to 850 nothing was written about the history of the region. Romanians claim to have lived there during this time and are descended from the Dacians and Romans who lived there, Hungarians claim the Romanians migrated much later from across the Danube.

Neither has solid proof, just theories.

Belongs to Transylvanians.

kek
ok, that is obvious, but i mean historically who owned it first and similar.
who owned it after this?i know very little about history of romania and hungary.

You wot m8?

Sarmisegetuza,old fortress used during Roman-Dacian wars is in transilvania,We have the ruins as proof and those wars took place in the first and second centurys

It belongs to trans people, shitlord. Check your privilege

You mean Siebenbürgen?

What a stupid question it belongs to Romania,the Mongols don't even deserve to be in Europe

>Romans and Dacians were there
>proof that Wallachians were there too

Romans -> Goths -> Huns -> Gepids -> Avars -> Hungarians

put me in screencap

We were the good guys for letting you in in and dwel exchange for your servitude.
We should've genocided you like the avars, cumans and moravians

dacican clay is dacian
/thread

>Who does Transylvania rightfully belong to?

Vampires and Werewolves.

It belongs to whoever holds it now. The Migration Period was a complete clusterfuck and neither Romanians nor Hungarians have any real claim over it based on historical fact.

This is so goddamn autistic I laughed.

Germany

What is this, a country for ants?

Romanian clay. Anyone who believes otherwise is ill.

Transylvania is a poor shithole, Romanians can keep it. I would even give them the eastern part of Hungary, which is also a shithole.

>Neither has solid proof

Yes, a massive migration from South-West to North-East in that period against each and every single migration happening East to West and North to South is very believable.

Even when occupied by hungarians, much of Transylvania was outside their control. Leaving the cities was a risky business, entering the mountains in Apuseni and Maramures was deadly.

So the magyarized slavs living in Budapest can cry as they want

Dracula.

the hungarians think it's their because they were the first to make an official border through it to the mountains, which doesn't mean they were a majority or found it empty like they say they do

the vlach tribes didn't have centralized government and they came and stole clay
quite simple actually.

transylvania is and always was part of the people that call themselves romanian; the only reason romania even has that 5% hungarian minority is because they forceably settled "border guards" in the middle of the mountains.

Dracula.

The Belmont clan are a bunch of globalist puppets who refuse to give the land to its rightful owner.

In fact, the whole speech at the beginning of SoTN talks about this. Castlevania is redpilled as fuck.

it belongs to me

no srsly, im gonna buy it once i get my pocket money

>the vlach tribes didn't have centralized government and they came and stole clay
So america belongs to the natives?

>people that call themselves romanian
Didn't happen till the 18th century.

stop spewing bullshit attila
europe is not america, and you did not defeat the natives, you just plomped up a border

people that today call themselves romania, horsearcher

/thread

The Hungarians were there first, this is why Romanian schools teach the fabrication that they are somehow Dacian even though there is no evidence of this. Romanians claim they are a mix between Roman and Dacian and well the Roman part may very well is true as there language is very closely related to other Latin languages however there is nothing in their culture or language that supports the idea that they have Dacian blood in them and almost all non Romanian scholers believe the pre Romanians did not intermix with Dacian but kicked them out. When the Ottomans and Austrians Conquered Hungary Transylvania became a vassal of the Ottomans with a Majority Hungarian population living and ruling it, this is where you can find the most pure form of the Hungarian Language spoken. Another thing is Hungarians are in no way related to mongols but are from the Ural Mountains along with the Finnish which means they have and always will be Europeans, We know this because recently it was discovered that the Hungarian language is closely related to Finnish. I just enjoy history with a nationalistic bias also sorry for any misspellings the tiny Sup Forums box to type in makes it very annoying to correct and spelling and punctuation.

Wallachia and Vlad "Dracula" Tepes III

it looks like Romania is getting boned by Hungary

To the Count

Belongs to Romanians, praise Trianon

hajde aici, romaniilor

discord.gg/abKFj6w

I'm a direct descendant of Iulian Cezarul. It belongs to me along with 2/3 of Europe.