>become best friend
>he gets redpilled by Sup Forums
>starts spouting redpilled nonsense of me being a refugee and shitskin
>keeps bullying me
>Eventually I get another job and stop being friends with him
>I lose my only friend in life because of Sup Forums

>>>/back/

are the /badguys/ now, Sup Forums?

Tell him he has to go back with you because we don't want any greasy fucking wops either. Double bonus, OP, you make Canada greater by leaving and you get to keep your best friend, too.

Kill yourself towel head

shame the ruskies did not finish you off

>showing autism level in public

you dodged a bullet user

Will you go back though?

and now you are browsing pol
the ride never ends

I cant
I dont know where I was born
I was raised in orphange in Iran but always had refugee status so no rights

They won't let me back in Iran
and I don't have any Afghan ID
so I can't go to afghanistan either since I dont know anyone or speak their language

I will probably keep working in my minimum wage job in here and lock myself up in a room. Probably drink myself to death in 5 year.I don't like Islam but alas I'm always a shitskin to Canadians.

So are you a Sup Forumsack or just learn how to gt real quick?

well, just live your life then, cant Change it, make the best out of it.

join the military

congratulations on not beheading him on your way out the door. You showed tremendous restraint.

I mostly go on /r9k/ and wizchan and wallow in self pity

But I come and lurk on Sup Forums once in awhile

>be orphan from Afghanistan

Fuck, no

that made no grammatical sense, you illiterate faggot
you actually used a comma when you did not need to
I mean who the fuck does that?
usually they don't have it when it is supposed to be there, but not you
oh no! you're special!

Are you Sunni, Shia, or an Islam-flavored progressive?

As a Middle Easterner, if you want to get on the good side of redpilled Canadians, you need to be open in your opposition to Radical Islam and M-103.

The fact that there are already Muslims who oppose M-103 is not reported on very often, and it could be the ultimate tool to kill the motion.

Jeez dude, you ended up in a 1st world country, a land of opportunity. You rather be back in goatfucker land with career prospects of being some tribal chefs bumboy? You got the golden ticket son, sorry about your mate, but get off your arse, make new friends. and sort yourself out.

user why do you say such things

I blame my shitty life on Islam. I'm not one of them.

why user?
why am I hated every where for being from a country I have never been to?

technically shia cause lived in Iranian orphange but I don't like Islam.

Shut your fucking mouth and tell him to go back.

>things that never happened

Kill yourself you worthless niggerchink.

Its not as easy as you make it. I am always envious of people with family. Everywhere I go I see kids with their mothers and fathers and it puts me in a horrible depressing mood.

>i don't like the truth
>its your fault
kys

You're still going back right?

You from Toronto? Most people there won't care about where you're from. Move to Brampton, even better.

Either go back to Afghanistan or suck it up. You don't get to go to another country and imagine yourself having even half the value of a local. You will always be second-class for good reason, because the average Canadian cannot go over to your shithole of a nation and make a good life for themselves.

What, are you talking about ?

As I said I have no place to go back to. If I wasn't in here then Canada would fill the quota with a literal shitskin rapist instead of someone like me who just wants a friend.

>nonsense

Yea land of opportunity alright. compete with millions of others just for a fucking fast food position where the requirements are having a fucking masters degree in engineering and 5 years experience to become a fucking line cook

But yeah lmao captialism. Make your dreams come true, goy. Don't forget to come in on your one day off for unpaid over time too goy. It's allfor the promotion goy

You sound like an Elliot Rodger type faggot

You only have one life, who gives a fuck. Do your thing and live it to the fullest

>Lose your friend because you can't handle the banter
As expected of a fucking leaf

The fucking, grammer nazis have arrived I see

Fucking new fag probably came here from the Donald sub reddit and now thinks he's part of "Le anonymous redpill squad". You should have went full autist and call him a new fag and REEEE at him in public. Tell him he's the cancer that killed Sup Forums, let him know we don't want him. God if this I would of non ironically chimped out if this happened to me. Fucking normal new faggot I hope he's reading this post and knows how much we don't want him.

Wow you are a statistical outlier
>implying you are not just another shitposting leaf

Go back, you dont belong here, which you are apparently quite aware of, make a life there. You will never be canadian and if you think you arent treared well in the west now, i would stick around to see how you will be treated in 10-20 years.

did you tell him Italians aren't white?

>youll always be second calss citizen, because you made yoyr life better by moving to Canada, while average canadian has only lived of HIS ANCESTORS wealth and economy they built....

Realy makes you think...

Don't listen to this guy OP, most people in western antions will judge you as an individual. He's probably a worthless NEET.

I was raised by a single parent Bangladeshi immigrant mother because my father died 2 months before I was born. Today I am an engineer working for BMW. Don't give up mate and hang in there.

*would not

Fuck phoneposting

This, Op

Serious question OP why do you care what some neckbeard says? People will be shitty human beings regardless of reason.

Hahahahahahahhaha
Do you really think we dont look at you diffrently than one of our own?
Sure we placate you now because it is the current fashion but fashion changes, and by the looks of it, its changing fast.

This this and 1000000 times this. As someone born and raised in the third world. Get a a career learn the lenguage. Forget that savage religion and fuck bitches. The world is yours man

>shitty human being
>for bantzing your shitskin friend about being a shitskin
>for understanding patterns and statistics in group behaviour

gb2 reddit plz

Man, i can tell you are a complete fucking idiot just by reading this. Feel blessed you were born with an easy mode country, here you would be dead or homeless.

Are you a Canadian citizen? You integrate and try to be the leafiest, if they cut you you bleed maple syrup. As for friends, if you have hobbies join clubs or volunteer for something. Basing your social life round work is dodgy anyway - you move jobs or something happens your whole life can disappear. Whatever you do don't sit around wasting your life, make it happen

>durka durka allahu ackbar behead those who do not support beheadings and rape white women in the street for showing their ankles

he's right about you, you know.

You can't handle differing points of view, maybe YOU should go back to ribbit, where you can form a special safe space where nobody can post anything you disagree with. He already said he's not a muslim.

>implying only special snow flakes who are new figs from reddit show their power level in public.

Yea you're right. I feel blessed for not living in some literal who country. Nice rare flag

Take a fucking hobby ( which does not involve raping or murder) and make friends retard. Socialize don't fucking go to r9k and stay away from whores.

Good luck user i know you can do it.

You have to go back

STOP LARPING AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Integrate to society. Become a Christian or take part in social customs, etc.

If HWNDU was any indication, pol is full of civic nationalists.

This. Newfags can't understand irony and take everything too seriously. They actually stop being friends with their best friend because of some shitpost some autist made about arabs in a mongolian throat singing forum.

>bo hoo someone has a different opinion than me, leave my safespace
>phone posting

Do you want to know how I know you are a redditor?

Change your religion, faggot.
No one likes a mudslime

Follow your stereotype and bomb yourself faggot.

Are we baddies?

You can't show even criticise Islam Pakifag. And you keep talking about power level. GTFO

>be born to a white family in America
>lived whole life in America
>stayed in America
>have all white coworkers
>friends with all of them
>best friend is a white bro I met in a white school
>we both browse Sup Forums
>we spout nonsense from Sup Forums around each other all the time for keks
>can both take the bantz
>know that even though we have disagreements here and there, we're still friends and will always be.
>Sup Forums strengthens our friendship

don't know that feel man

That, for your education, is the anarcho-capitalistic shithole that i love, Colombia.

>Colombia
>Rare flag

No

Good, go back to IRan

The need to be with your own people is more important than money.

Go back