I'm no forensics expert but this blood splatter doesn't seem to add up to getting shot in the face can an expert...

I'm no forensics expert but this blood splatter doesn't seem to add up to getting shot in the face can an expert confirm this suspicion

You're dumb. There, glad to have cleared that up for you.

Second, as someone who has worked EMS and seen lots of blood, it's usually bright red and sometimes almost pink. Depends mostly on where it came from in the body but 99% of the time, large mounts of blood look like your pic.

RIP old guy.

That's right you dumb fuck you're NOT a forensics expert. Your retard assessment of how the scene should look is just that - retarded

at last i truly see

wish that was you lying on the ground

Yeah, OP is straight up dumb and hasn't seen many videos that show death by bullet in the head.

This, blood darkens over time but while in the body its a very vibrant colour.

You're a fuckin retard
>guys this looks different than in the movies!

Have you ever seen the video of the vietnam guy getting shot in the head?

pic related, look up the video.

Jackass

That's just hot sauce for his Popeyes chicken.
Da Goyim know.

You're right, you're not a forensics expert. So shut the fuck up and sit down, faggot.

It was real...You could hear the fear in the poor old man's voice. Black people can't act.

Video is in colour and it's like a sprinkler fountain of bright red.

>I'm no forensics expert but I will let oyu know my dumbass theory on forensics anyway

fuck off

OP is right this is definitely a false flag to do uuuh something uuuuuuh fuck im so fucking stupid nothing is real *shits pants*

stop getting so uppity and chimping out over a question, newfags. this isn't reddit

Imagine you have a tree
Now inside the tree is pressurized water
Now punch a hole in the top of a tree and cut the tree down
As the tree falls, you'll notice how the puddle of water moves from the base of the tree to where the hole is as the tree falls.

Anyone with an IQ over 80 can figure it out.

>did a 360 after shooting

Doesn't count - cheater!!!

wtf kind of autistic analogy is that? A tree full of pressurized water?!

every tree is full of pressurized water
water pressure andd adhesiion and cohesion help plants and trees transport water from roots to leafs

>I'm no forensics expert
You don't fucking say, Timothy.
Now take you meds.

OK, make it a tire, and instead or water, imagine it's filled with blood, and then a little hole is dripping blood, now imagine the streak that would leave.

do you have a better one?

You're the autistic one here, it makes perfect sense you aspie

>blood splatter doesn't seem to add up to getting shot in the face
>doesn't offer any explanation

WEW LAD

Fuck off

>can an expert confirm this suspicion
I can confirm OP, you are absolutely right.

take a tube of toothpaste
take the cap off (very important!!!1)
squeeze it from the bottom
watch toothpaste come out

serial killer here and ive never seen blood splatter like that

lurk more faggot, stop being so morally outraged

>I'm no forensics expert
Stopped reading right there

HOW COULD HE FAKE THAT MURDER
bait thread

yeah def photoshop that's the exact splatter from when I fucked your mom

>doesnt add up
>can an expert confirm
if you dont know what the fuck you're talking about, why the fuck are you trying to form an opinion?

Why doesn't it? You don't even speculate why, just looking for some stupid conspiracy like this dude came from the movie Scanners.

Think, faggots. How many rekt threads have you seen on Sup Forums? How many times have you seen someone get capped in the dome in a thread on here somewhere?
I've seen a few. The blood keeps pooling. That ain't happening here though.

God you people are idiots.

Look at the video closely. He shoots him in the head, the man bends over from the reaction and gravity makes him fall back. Which explains why the blood spreads like that.

Don't be stupid Sup Forums

>EMS
opinion discarded, we need someone with a SCIENTIFIC background not some undergrad bio major lackey

The camera twitches for a half second, if that, and suddenly the corpse is still and there's already a bright spill of blood forming towards where the bullet came from, rather than the possible exit wound. I agree it is a bit odd.

-t. fapped to too much gore in my time.

Good luck finding one, best we have are rekt thread lurkers.

You watch to many movies.

the old man was a hologram, just like the moon

Also worth noting, old people are often on prescription blood thinners. Doesn't quite explain the spatter + .5 seconds it takes to completely set the scene.

It could have been something in his bag that got pierced with the bullets. A can of tomato soup perhaps?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

>EMS
>sees blood daily, first hand
>somehow his opinion on the specific issue of what fresh blood looks like is invalid
Fucking leaf. I hope no EMS comes to save you when you fuckin die.

>Black people can't act.
Muthafucka, wat's you be sayin? Lemme finish muh Royal wit Cheese and I'm gonna pop a cap in 'yo bitch ass.

It's capillary action via surface tension of the water you nitwit. now excuse me while I drill holes into my trees to water my lawn.

It was a false flag to distract the people from the global happenings currently taking place.

It's almost like you guys have never met a crazy person. Half of our population is on psychoactive meds

> chimping out
> new fags
> spelling leddit the correct way

Damn, you guys on fucking spring break already?

Holy shit, this is sperg at its peak boys.

WA DA DA DING
WA DA DA DA DANG, HEY
LISTEN TO MY NINE MILLIMETRE GO
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

> a fucking pokeball

You should watch videos of people shooting themselves and stop watching movies.

>le everything is le fake I am le so redpilled

as fucking if the us government wouldn't kill an old black man for real if they wanted to stage a facebook live murder

truly the niggers of europe

>everything is a conspiracy theory
>that means legitimate ones like pizzagate are fake because you think everything is a conspiracy
Stop shitting up the board and fuck off.

>we need the opinion of some armchair academic, not someone who sees spilled blood every day
Stupid fucking leaf.

Its a reverse false flag

>thanks USA for coping the initial war impacts
>USA and N. Korea fire nukes @ same time
>two cunts die
>Russia and China be like, "yeahnah, we cool"
>Rest of World live another three generations until USA respawn.

when red pills turn to psych pills

what would even be the purpose? Qui bonobo?

what probably happened is the bullet bounced off his skull at some point and exited out his throat/neck puncturing an artery on the way out which is responsible for the near instant spray of blood. Most headshots I've seen don't spray that much blood and he got dropped instantly as if shot in the head, so either he got shot straight through the neck into his spine and got paralyzed, or the bullet hit his head and exited his neck.

It's not just you, I thought it looked a bit strange too but it's pretty easy to figure out the bullet probably just exited the neck after bouncing off his skull

no "pressurized water" kek, water is under tension, cause evaporating through the leaves which creates a gradient of hydric potential through the xylem and causes the roots to suck in water cause of their low osmosis potential

explain why Canadian firefighters use trees to put out forest fires?

Why has the FBI issued a material witness warrent for Stevens instead of a murder warrant? Why won't CPD tell media if the body was recovered or not?

Forensics fag here. From what I can see from the footage I can confirm that Canada is indeed a major shithole.
Also that guy is definitely dead.

Spatter not splatter faggot

what's the story? seems like i missed it

he got shot in the head while wearing a hat

Seconded. Arterial blood is full of oxygen and bright red.
Retards that don't grasp this must be 14.