Another Sup Forums myth shattered

Yes, if you are a half-caste you will be smarter than your dumb nigger dad

/thread

fpbp

Well yeah, of a nigger breeds with a European, the mulatoo will be smarter than half of his ancestors.

No half breed nigger is going to be smarter than a european (yes some of them may be smart but in general they are fucking retarded.)

Latin America should've been the highest iq countries and the most developed in the world if that were true. But the most developed countries are either white or east-asian majority.
The reality is that mixed children tend to score the average of their parent's race.

Include me in the r/Sup Forums screencap please.

Front page here we come!

is there undeniable fact or is this just bullshit
because it smells like bullshit

Parent IQ 100
Parent IQ 80
Not surprising the kid might trump the average of 90 when they are on their own in life. Hated by whites hated by blacks.

>Mixed race smarter than the whites

Britain

lol.

It's true if you're not white.

It's miscegenation propaganda if you're white or east Asian.

This. If you've ever met a mulatto you know that their just smart enough to know they're dumber than most whites. What a horrifying existence.

>mixed-race
No that is just random genetic mutations, has nothing to do with race-mixing.
>genetically diverse

The pure black is one of the most genetically distinct humans on earth meaning mixing with a black IS DESTROYING THE VERY DIVERSITY OF THE BLACK'S GENES.

>Smarter than their black
yes

>Smarter than their whit parent
no

Try again nigger

I disagree.
We arent talking 80IQ nigger has kid with 120 IQ white because no 120 IQ white would fuck a nigger.
But the poor half cast has to fend for themselves in society as they are shunned by both races

>more intelligent than ancestors
>higher education levels
Well no shit that people appear more intelligent compared to their family in the past who would have had no chance to enter higher education until the last few generations.

> taller and smarter than ONE of their ancestors

lanklets are niggers confirmed

feels good to be part of the manlet masterrace

meant to put "parent" after the word black

is that why I'm so smart and good looking?

t. half ashkenazi half irish

this is only true b/c black and middle eastern IQ's are raised when parent has a white spouse.
>Duh

RIP Shills.

...and it still only takes one bullet to undo all that.
Really makes you think.

>more intelligent than half of their ancestors
ftfy

Also, this study shatters the liberal myth that poverty is the reason blacks are dumber

This is just because non-whites have such inferior genetics that adding white genes improves from the shitskin genes.

>are making us taller and smarter
>are making us
>us
t. subhumans

damn thats cold man

take this (you)
it is my gift to you for best post, which is also first post

>truth is cold
Man up, Weichei!

Half Jew, half potato nigger.
>Smart

IQ is going up across the board m8

Maybe because dumb white trash whores marry the few smart and successful Mexicans and Middle-Esterners
Which makes their children Italian

I'm more interested in the manlet angle, which once again leaves them BTFO.

fpbp

As a Mestizo with a white girlfriend, this is my goal for my children.

But aren't we already mixed with neanderthals, therefore mixing with blacks just puts us back in time.

Yet no one is pointing out the child is now stronger than their pussified white parent?

mixed children are also inclined to have some form of psychopathy since they can't identify with either culture since they're mixed aka outsiders

Colombia is a race mixed to levels you couldn't comprehend and I am not seeing more intelligence or taller people, this "article" is so full of shit that a latrine doesn't compare.

Racism is not that common except in the sphere of power and government but common people are not smarter. Corruption is rampant!

The guy from the pic just went full jew.

>People living in a 21st century 1st world nation have a higher IQ than a 15th century starving farm peasant
No shit

FPBP

Really dumb. So what will your children identify as? Hispanic/Latino or white? You can't say both since that never happens, your future halfbreed will always be an outsider to both cultures. That's why you stay within your own cultural/national/ethnic group.

This is probably the actual answer.

Proof that race doesn't make you smart.

>half nigglets are smarter than their full niglet parents due to white genes

Hmm really activates the almonds.

They left out the part where they're dumber than they'd be if two whites had kids, though.

Is this why Swedes are tall?

Were Manlets right all along?

fpbp

>IQ doesn't exist

fpbp

That's gotta be a trole

strength is only meaningful if you are the strongest, and half breeds can never be.

Yep, it doesn't take much to be smarter than a coal burner and a nigger.

HOLY SHIT

Fpbp

I actually read the shitty article and it references a study that found that people with low genetic diversity, from a family history of inbreeding, were shorter and dumber than people with more genetic diversity. More genetic diversity doesn't necessarily mean that they have to be of different races. Basically her conclusions are bullshit and there's no link to the study they're referring to.

>No half breed nigger is going to be smarter than a european (yes some of them may be smart but in general they are fucking retarded.)

plenty of them will be, but only from a select group

That's why Brazil and America routinely outscore Japan, South Korea, and Finland, right? It annoys me how these same people who scream there's no such thing as race will use the language of a phrenologist when they think it supports their narrative. Next time you hear someone say that East Asians or Jews are smart, ask them if they think Jews are smarter than blacks, or abos, and watch them squirm. It's a great feeling.

(50 * 100) / 2

>the area with the most genetic diversity by a large margin is also the dumbest by a large margin
Really gets my noggin nudging.

>American education

(50 + 100) / 2

BTFO Trumfies

But taller than your white manlet dicklet grandpa.

This is basically saying the less black you are, the smarter you'll likely be. Assuming the nigger were to mix with an asian or white or jew or even an indian.

...And that the only positive thing niggers can bring to the table genetically is height...which is far from desirable enough to flush your genes down the toilet, since at least among whites, lack of height is far from an issue. The average white height is not bad at all and there's more than the fair share who end up being the ideal male or woman height.

Put me in the screencap on plebbit

>tfw no qt brown gf to race mix with.
;_;

This.

It astounds me that people still don't know what regression to the mean is.

not being inbred is good your you, but it feels like they're using the term genetic diversity to mean mixed race, when even within a racially homogeneous pairing there's an abundance of genetic diversity

>(((leading experts)))
>(((top researchers)))

fpbp

for the father you should use the word "suspect"

ok, now explain the entirety of central and south america.

You. You're a good leaf. Checked.

>germans fuck little brown spics
>suddenly they are taller and smarter
whoa
too bad there aren't enough white people we could uplift all of civilization to slightly above average

Maybe a Latin American (not Mexican) or even a hook, may produce good children, but never a black/white couple

Wow, I guess when you mix average IQ 85 genetics with average IQ 100 genetics, it makes 100+ genetics. Hybrid vigor!!!

Thanks (((MSM))), we should interbreed chihuahuas with great danes next, the dogs will be huuuuuuuuge

As a quadroon, this.

>High IQ.
>White.
>Obviously.

/thread

Only American niggers are as tall as Indo-Europeans, mostly due to... you guessed it, bleaching of the female slaves.

>making us smarter
who would have thought adding White or Asian genes into Sub Sharan Africans would improve their intelligence! Really makes you think