Millennials are refusing to get married

Millennials are refusing to get married
Should we make a Bachelor tax to incentivise marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, and also a mandatory no singles policy at all theaters.

Also, if you are gay, you have to sit at the back of the bus

This is what happens when people are content to live on welfare. They don't get married because they want to keep dat gubments monies flowing.

Our government has been sponsoring single motherhood for a very, very long time. And now you have millennials in families where their grandmother and their mother never married. It's "normal" to them.

Cock tax for roasties although that could hilariously backfire with cucks setting up gofundme accounts for women to get laid

also 100 dollar fine if you can't pass penis inspection

Feminism.

I dont want to ever get married desu. We can live side by side but fuck putting out a legal contract. Too much bollocks laws if a divorce happens

Slap a numale tax on them and threaten them with forced labor unless they stop being cucks.

I feel like any idea we come up with will just swell the kikes purses

having shit laws has nothing to do with it...

>Marry
>Sign contract
>Have kids
>Decides to divorce you out of no where
>Takes nearly all of your belongings and your kids
>Child support
Fuck I watched that happened to my uncle when he dated a white girl. He was skinny back then and she didn't want him. 10 years later he's a cook, works out fit as hell, and has full custody of kids. His ex wife on the other hand did cuck him with a nigger. Nigger introduced her into the party life and drugs. She went from respectable nurse to a meth/coke head nigger lover. The fucking child support thing is a fucking mistake. That thing took a huge toll on his life.

Yes comrade, we should tax 100% of income.

kikes want people to marry and divorce so they jew lawyers can make their shekels...

The rates are even lower among gen Z I wonder why????

Fucker, you think economic punishment will help?

This is a symptom of egalitarianism. Women simply aren't desirable anymore like they were a hundred years ago. They've been completely ruined and the biggest "resistance" you have is the 10% of men who are going MGTOW.

We must also incentivise de-urbanisation. Urbanisation is the second biggest reason why marriage rates are falling. Why the fuck would you want to have kids in such a disgusting environment? The normies don't even think urban areas are disgusting, it simply suppresses their desire to have children.

Another big problem we have is the rampant atheism. It literally teaches you to treat yourself as your own God. No responsibilities, no morals besides "don't kill and steal" (and they're mostly afraid of the jail time anyways, they don't care about the immorality of such things)

A tax on childless people doesn't solve these fucking problems. We need to treat these symptoms of degeneration first.

All the "traditionalists" who are angry at men for not marrying, and not at the figureheads of society who have made relationships completely undesirable through cultural Marxism - read a fucking book and think why these beta MGTOWs are running around in the first place.

Islam is the answer to everything. Can't argue with the Word of God.

>Bachelor tax
No matter how high it will be, it would be still cheaper than to have a divorce.

I think we should ban divorce unless some extenuating circumstances like abuse. I mean if your that dead set on spending your life with them you should be able to spot any redflags before committing to such a life altering decsions

thats not incentivizing marriage thats just punishing single people

It's everywhere. And it brings tears of joy down my cheeks.

yeah lets enforce people to live how you want via taxes... fuck you...

>Should governmen-
No, faggot.
Get rid of the library punishments of divorce for the male and that's all you have to do.

just repeal no fault divorce...
want a divorce there has to be party at fault...

>Library
Fuck I hate phoneposting

>wanting your children to become rural and suburban retards

top wew

Yeah I want to get married, I'm 25 with light brown hair and blue eyes so I want to spread these genes around.

So I'm starting to read the Bible, then I'll try to find a non cucked church so I can get involved and try to meet someone. I just find it difficult (not impossible) to find someone with similar morals cause I'm just not into sleeping around or talking up skanks at the bar. Sick of women wearing the "I'm emotionally broken" as a badge of honor cause it's gross to me.

Chances are I'll find someone have kids with them, they'll fuck me over or cheat and get with some nigger and ruin my kids. Cause that's my fuckin luck

>wanting your kids to be canadian
Wew lad

getting married is asking to get cucked

>ITT: Sup Forums wants to impose more taxes on itself

Have we come full circle already and become liberals?

No. Just make divorce harder and get rid of shit like child support and alimony. Marriage is good but everybody knows divorce is self-rape.

>Should we make a Bachelor tax

there already is, single households pay more taxes here than families.

I'm confused are all millenials 32 now?

>cucks setting up gofundme accounts for women to get laid
I could laugh but I won't.

gen z will have to save the west, because millenials in general are so cucked that they are a lost cause.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When you see it..

Only the elite of society who lead the nations need college education. Mass education of everyone, including the serfs, creates communism/democracy/egalitarianism or any other synonym for "we r all equal", and also intense self worship that prioritises hedonism and not chastity, modesty and strong morals.

It's not a coincidence that after the French Revolution we've been progressively moving towards the Kali Yuga.

I think you're doing it the right way. If good women exist, they're probably in church.

The romans tried that, didn't work.

And the reason is that by taking away more money from men you make them even less attractive to women.

>Forgive me father for I have ridden the cock carousel yet again.

Think again.

>Should we make a Bachelor tax to incentivise marriage
Absolutely not. Are you retarded?

More taxes have literally never fixed anything.

If you want to change this through legislation, make abortion illegal, and change divorce/custody laws so that they no longer heavily favor the mother.

What's it called should be a 500% increase

Oh yeah all the feminists are fucking Jewish, let's punish GENTILE MEN who realise that those same Jewish feminists ruined our entire society.

How the fuck can you even rationalise that?

>Marriage

>What's it called should be a 500% increase

well good luck with that, people will either just do a fictitious marriage/partnership or just leave the country.

try that shit and ill just say im gay. try and tax the gays for not getting married and having kids i dare you, the left would cannibalize your leftist ass

Yeah, I mean no one's perfect and I sound cynical but I think it's worth a shot. We will see

Same boat user. I'm considering Catholicism but I'm not sure. Prayed to God for the first time in 10 years. Feeling good.

I guess it probably depends on the church. In my church- heck, my town, slut-shaming definitely exists. Everyone knows who the sluts are. Word gets around!

Wait, i'm confused, why is this automatically a bad thing?

Like, i know lots of people who are in a long term stable relationship, some have kids too, but aren't married. At least from what i've seen, is not automatically that this people are lonely and doing nothing, but rather that the institution of marriage has lost its meaning to many.

nice picture for ants

They legalized fag marriage, but you can just get a sham gay marriage with a buddy to get around any bachelor tax

I guess men are getting smarter, no matter how much you get taxed, you will still have more money in comparison to getting divorced.

Repeal women's rights, repeal divorce, and reduce welfare. It'll correct itself in a generation.

Unfortunately western society is on a collision course to doom so we're fucked.

Bachelor tax would be heavily unconstitutional in the US.

They should incentive two parent households.

If i pass inspection can they give me an additional 100 bucks for every extra inch it is?

Prostitutes provide the same service at lower cost because they specialize in it. Marriage is simply a non-economical solution, thus is rightfully in decline.

Or are you a fucking commie?

>They should incentive two parent households.

They already do. The issue is that divorce is very easy, and divorce raping a man is far more appealing than the few incentives marriage holds.

why should I marry? for what purpose? what do I get out of it?

who should I marry? which fucking girl is wife material? where am I supposed to find one?

I love all the people in these threads whining about how it's women's fault they don't want them and how they deserve a gf. Ironic, isn't it, how Sup Forums is essentially communist when it comes to women, they all deserve one.

I want a family too and I believe God puts that desire there for a reason. I'll be praying for you.

We should just get rid of taxes and go full ancap. The world's about to go to shit completely, might as well have some fun

I refuse to get married because it's so fucking easy for a man to get divorce jewed these days, also I usually can't stand a woman for too long before I hate her. I want to be a monogamist and I believe in it, but I just can't find a girl I can put up with long term.

Correction, girls are refusing to get married.
You do realize that the millennial problem is a women problem?

> Why should I marry?
You don't have to.
> For what purpose?
There is none.
> What do I get out of it?
You lose half your shit in the end.
> Who should I marry?
Don't.
> Which fucking girl is wife material?
None of them.
> Where am I supposed to find one?
Don't look for them.

Want sex? Pay a prostitute.
Want a child? Pay a surrogate.
This is how capitalism works, this is how it's supposed to be.

Listen to this user: All the cucks encouraging marriage have commie mentality and need to be gassed, they're nobodies, earning less than five figures. You don't want to be like them.

Currently there is no reason to be married.
Hence, why I am not married.

And if you think that men are going the same path, think again.

That hate that till they figure out they are stuck back there with a bunch of gay guys and no one looking.

>paying for sex
Lucky for me, there is a college bar where I can hook up with 18-19 year old college girls on the weekend only 8 minutes from my house, pretty great when I'm not in a relationship.

Fucking retarded. most of gen Z is still in intermediate/high school and haven't undergone university indoctrination and brain reconditioning.

>Should we make a Bachelor tax to incentivise marriage?
When you give a marriage credit to 70% of the population then you have a de facto Bachelor tax already.

> spending two days of your time on a woman
Either your wage is shit or you're not accounting for what could you make in that time. That's 20 hours you could have been working.

Yes women don't have enough privileges in this world yet, let's make marriage mandatory

>Should we make a Bachelor tax to incentivise marriage?
You're literally Hitler.

>marriage
>to some filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whore that wants all your money and property

Nah, I'd rather spend time with my waifu desu.

No, tea nigger. Outlaw alimony and child support and this sorts itself out without opening a new regulatory demand and a new column in the tax books.

Why would I be working on my day off nignog? I wanna relax, and it's fun to seduce young girls. A lot more rewarding than screwing some chick just because you threw cash at her.

You can make them into fuckbuddies too, if you're good at keeping them on the leash.

Yep. I think every church has a Bible study group for singles.

>all your money and property
>Greece
Really makes one think

Good choice of waifu, but you're still a betacuck.

>Bachelor tax

First no one loves me and now I have to be taxed for it? That's would lead to a 1776 style beta reeeeeevolution famalam.

>Why would I be working on my day off nignog?

To make more money so you could invest that money to make more money, repeat until personal harem, if you're that into sex.

I personally would find political power more interesting.

>Let's just FUCK MEN OVER MORE! That'll fix it!
Woman detected.

>women will leech your money
>bachelor tax if you don't want to get married

You fucks don't know what you want.

You're a very driven individual, I respect that.
I personally hate work and take every opportunity to enjoy myself. To each their own.

There's this camp of "men" in this board that constantly go, "MEN ARE TO BLAME FOR WOMEN BEING SHIT!" Then go out of their way to fuck things over for men even more. It's basically Stockholm syndrome.

How about fixing divorce alimony and child support first. Punishing men isn't a solution there is enough of that. Women need to be held accountable for destroying families and marriages. Also the government can be their husband they don't need men with the courts and welfare state we will always play second fiddle. Until then the marriage rate will continue to plummet

A roastie tax for sluts who haven't married past 18. An exemption can be made if their hymens are intact and verified by government medical examiners.

This. Double it for divorced women.

> every generation marrying less and less, almost as if it was the result of something else.

nah it must be millenials.

It really is the golden age of the Chad right now. Chads not only have majority access to pussy as designated by nature, but also the fruits of civilization and technology created by betas. They don't even need to worry about feeding the women in their harems (female jobs, affirmative action, welfare) or feeding the kids they sired (welfare, food stamps, stepfather beta bux). Betas even help Chads get laid by making things like Tinder for them! Never has there been a better time to be a 6'2+ 8+/10 guy.

i think you meant oven

marriage has been going down since no fault divorce implemented by baby boomers. But people as usual love to point at millennials and blame them for a low marriage rate after watching their grandfathers and fathers get raped in divorce and family court.

Yes, that's exactly what we need--more taxes.

>Compulsory DNA testing before making a birth certificate
>If either the husband or wife cheats, they get no alimony
If these were changes were made, then absolutely

>getting married is more important than fixing (((divorce laws)))
roastie detected

>Chads not only have majority access to pussy as designated by nature, but also the fruits of civilization and technology created by betas

>Chads get laid by making things like Tinder for them!

I pray for nuclear holocaust every night

There already is a bachelor and bachelorette tax