I'm legit worried for Turks

Not that they voted for the "dictator", because russia did that and it probably made things better. Mostly worried that there might be some major conflicts or even war.

We beat them once, we can beat them again.

Are you going to solve your kurdish problem? These subhumans are all over Sweden

thanks sven. he might die in few years, at least I hope so

America might help them.

I legit like your country, I hope you don't turn to some sort of Iran.

Are you from Sweden right? Doors locked? Wife and kids safe back home from work/school?

Immigration issues will never be "solved" here. It will keep being a problem for generations.

Why should I care about subhuman roaches? If they get themselves in a war I won't be helping them.

i don't live in a city so np, and yes well girfriend and no kid, and she's having coffee with my parents atm so np either, but this thread is about turkey and turkey feels, not me.

You never help, you just try to mess around even more!

No offence, just trying to say that 'charity begins at home' and as far as I heard (not sure if true really), you've got kinda problem up there.

Killling their kids and women? That scares people away

Don't be, Turks are scumbags and are interlopers in Anatolia.

They deserve whatever shit heads their way.

You hadn't war in your country for damn fucking long time so you know shit about real war

nothing is more important then turkish feels

Nuke the green area, problem solved.

The turks themselves tried that, didn't really pan out.

Why is Sup Forums so against this referendum? Don't you realize Turkey will never be admitted to join the EU now ???

I mean do it gruesomely and regularly. Like kidnap three somalian or kurdish kids, cut off their limbs under anesthesia and drop off their bodies somewhere else

So the eastern red bits would be kurdish areas, and the western bits are the more secular types?

Surprise dismemberment. Don't think that's been tried. Maybe it works.

Yes, sea sides of Turkey is mostly secularist. And i'm proud to be one of them.

That's always a possibility but we can handle a lot of aggression.

When was this?
Ottoman Empire capital is istanbul.
Who does it belong to?

That's our folk idiot.

>wanting to separate the country
why though

>Who does it belong to?
Not the Ottoman Empire.

Would people go to Sweden if they know that shit like that happens to non-whites? Shitskins were afraid to leave their rataholes during Laserman time. God knows he was unprofessional. Now imagine doing a decent job

We beat them, when fucking Australians led the charge we lost horrendously

leftist libcucks.
Similar to "calexit" fags.

Australians followed orders under punishment of death by you faggots. Fuck off.

Lol it literally is the Ottoman Empire.
Otherwise accusations of genocide would not be made toward us.
You bought the nobles and they convinced Sultan to surrender.
A young man saw through it and shattered the treaty of Sevres.
You won nothing.

Oi cunt you fucked up and dumped us in a meat grinder instead of the correct landing zone

Pretty sure that's what it will come to eventually.

I legit hate yours

>That's our folk idiot.

The Referendum was close, how are people reacting?

they have no choice otherwise they get a fake CIA puppet that collapses their country. dictatorships are literally preferable to democracies in the 21st century

>now
It never was even a possibility.

But now everything is in place, I can call the turkish police and denounce Anzu as a gulenist and having her deported to Europe.

Just as keikaku.

oh they'll be fine , soon we will finish them

literally nothing wrong with the referundum

European leaders realised a civilized Turkey would be too strong, even ending up stealing germano-french lead in the EU.

So they had Erdogan turn Turkey full kebab and now everything is turning into shit and Turkey will be third world forever, only paid to keep refugees out from Europe.

if everything is turning to shit why is turkey now developing its own tanks, satellites and missles?

Oh yeah, because making its own weapons is a clear sign of economical health, mister Leclerc and miss Rafale. Don't forget your dying son Famas on the way out.

>greek accusing anyone for being gay
kek

france has been sold to the globalists, thats the only problem

There were always a ton of religious conservatives in turkey though. The goal is to 1) develop the country so their kids can have normal lives and 2) find a place for them in the national politics that's like our christian right. Erdogan was so promising because he was doing well at both of these before he bugged the fuck out over gezi park, gulen etc.

This is like the first time he isn't actually popular. Either he'll turn it around and be a decent sultan again or he'll lose more and more of his base and get voted/couped out.

There will be bloodshed for sure. Turkish people could have prevented but they didnt. People will pay for their stupidity.

I will stay and kill as much as shariafag i can.

Norks are developing nukes, they must be way ahead of us by your logic. Plus we couldn't produce a single altay tank yet.

They'll swarm you fast so guns wouldn't work well. We need explosives.

they are in terms of nuke tech yes

turkey would have had nukes a long time ago if it were not for the treaties

you underestimate the power of capitalism

plz, you people can't even breed

How can you win when islamists and kurds have more children and more balls and guns than you?

what you drew that , lemme show you something that you drew as well , faggy neighbor

They're probably convert greeks. You can't stop buttfucking even when you convert to islam.

you know know very well they're natural turx : bunch of circlefuck homos , look at that pic again, homos.

I regret you are a fags but so be it.

It's so funny to know the only reason why Yes got more votes is because turkroaches living in EU were allowed to vote LMAO