GOD! FUCKING! DAMNIT!!!!!!

GOD! FUCKING! DAMNIT!!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT AT WAR WITH THEM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THE FUCKING WAR WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE HAPPEN AT APRIL THE FUCKING FIFTEENTH BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED!

WHAT THE HELL!?

I WAS HOPING, NO I WAS FUCKING PRAYING FOR A WAR TO START WITH NORTH KOREA SO THAT THEY WOULD FINALLY BE KILLED OFF BUT IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED AND ALL WE GOT IS THE RESENT NEWS THAT NORTH KOREA AND AMERICA WENT BACK TO NORMAL SCHEDUALE AND NAME CALLINGS AGAIN.

GODDAMNIT FUCKING DAMNIT FUCK CUNT SLUT WHORE PROSTITUTE NIGGER BITCH KIKE GOOK SLUT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

I DEMANDED A FUCKING WAR AND I WANTED A FUCKING WAR WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP NOT ENGAGE WAR WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT AT WAR WHY WHY WHY WHY WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

I WANT A PETITION GOING TO ENCOURAGE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT TO INGAGE WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BECAUSE NORTH KOREA NEEDS TO BE KILLED I WANT WAR!

I

WANT

WAR!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/the_donald
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JtBe34zUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ingage

You're an idiot. If you like war, join the military.

>I WAS FUCKING PRAYING FOR A WAR TO START
I hope you don;t consider yourself a Christian.
This is not a way to pray.

Get back to playing Counter-Strike..

You sound like AntMan from /k/.

Trump likes to be unpredictable.

digits and it happens

ICH WILL UNREALTOURNAMENT SPIELEN

War with NK is a losing battle, good thing our intelligent gook overlords haven't decided to put a foot in our asses yet

You didn't prayed hard enough.

Goddamn it, how naive are you?

It's happening tonight. Trump is Christian. He would not go to war on easter.

Who the fuck is antman?

You want it so bad, make it happen. Happeningfags just cucks that do nothing. If you really wanted WW3 you all would have made some fake launch shit, spread fake news and rumors to boost hostility. A chink nearly started the war with a false report of a sub missile during parade.

Chink on accident does better than happeningfags.

basically if u want to fight God its your death bed is what you re sayin'. :3

You want a war? Fucking build one from the ground up, with propoganda and fake news. You have the PC, you have the editing software, all you need is time and patience.

I will as soon as war breaks out

While I can contain myself, I somewhat understand this.

I think I am addicted to happenings

then god will reward the loser with the war he wanted. lol.

happenings are fake news. god is protecting the faithful. not the christian god. the real god. the original God. the true loving God.

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DO PRAY TO GOD AND JESUS.

I am the loyal follower of god in his holy name and for that I have prayed day and night continuesly for war to happen AND YET THERE IS NONE FOR THE DEVIL OF THE CONGRESS HAS POSTPONE GOD'S WILL!!!!!!!!

FUCKING HERETICS!

God Here.
stop animal sacrifices.

And apparently my id is going to change back and fourth because of fucking wifi failing on me and my old phone dropping connections

Fucking bastards.

You are a cuck who relies on prayers and others to try and get things done instead of doing it for yourself. You want it that bad find a way to make it happen cucklord.

Cuz the world is sick of your spiel, dirty american. We say until here and no further.
Move one chess piece to far and Russia will punish you.
This is your last warning: no more illegal wars.

Yes, because another nation under ZOG control is exactly what we need in this world, right?

My dear sir, r/the_donald is this way:

reddit.com/r/the_donald

>when god calls you a cucklord.
oh yeah cuck me daddy.

ayy lmao control is fake news.

Because you burgers wimps and posers
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JtBe34zUU

Can't find any relevant screencaps, but he "was" a tripfag on /k/ with the intent of weaponizing ants among other delusional ideas. He complained of recurring headaches and many assumed he died. People then started to emulate his personality and trip, so we will never know what happened to him.

how retarded do you have to be to pasta all cap jibberish that everybody ignores/sages?