Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
youtu.be/falHWXtRrBQ?t=4m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgoht8OiPsI
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being an insecure monkey

WHAT!? HOW?

Western women want foreign men and are disgusted by weak white men. Its over sven.

Exactly, so stop complaining

Someone link that German TV show where the racist dad gets out of prison and finds out his daughter is married to a nigger who takes over the family business

I thought they love arab and turkish penis

Big deal. Germans already know their women will forego the opportunity of being with a weak, low-T White boi for the BBC.

WHITE BOIS BTFO

I think, actually, Germany is more cucked than Sweden.

when all the german engineers paying taxes die shit is gonna get so bad so quick lmao

Sick shill thread

Secondarily: GERMANY GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Please tell me you are joking

3:07

ugh, that German blonde cuck

No, I'm pretty sure I got the basic premise right, but this was a while ago and I can't remember the name. I saw an IMDB link.

also there was promo pic of the blonde german daugher latching on to the leather jacket clad nigger doing the CIA power stance IIRC

if you were a woman and given the choice between a skinny white guy, and a large ripped african or arab guy that you know has a huge cock, you would do the same thing

Get you red pills.
Free red pills.
Get your red pills here.
Everybody get your red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM

I'm convinced now that tolerance and passivity are the greatest sins you can commit.

Real men genocide these niggers and whores.

not if I was a slavic women, our women are mostly racist. only western women are pc whores.

>tall, bulky, exotic guy who speaks the language gets laid, news at eleven

I thought all those prank channels were fake since a lot have been proven to use actors from craigslist etc

although accepting money for this is still shameful

slavs on Sup Forums say all the time that their women are a bunch of racemixers that run away with foreign men

Only if they are Polish kurwas. Serbians, Macedonians, Bulgarians are pretty redpilled

t. An actual slav

>our women are traitorous whores
>most of our men are cucks
>brainwashed by the marxist generation for 40-50 years now

MORE FUCKING NEWS AT TWELVE!

No seriously. Piss off, everyone knows that we're fucked.

4:44

youtu.be/falHWXtRrBQ?t=4m44s

>apparently

Can any Krautcuck translate what's going on in that scene?

Video reminds me of this

what

>it's filmed in Köln

Yeah no fucking shit, women there are idiotic whores.

how embaressing

seems like a big lad too, and he didn't even attempt at getting in his face, how sad..I can see why you german cuckbois are afraid of having gfs, you must be scared to have run ins like these lol xD

>delusion the post

shhhh Hans it's ok babe, just relax..here have this frosty ice cold alcoholic beverage and your favorite video game.

Also found this sick track to listen to while you enjoy your favorite hobbies :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgoht8OiPsI

I expected more before watching, it seems like everyone just ignored him except those Slavic girls and some hookers in hooter clothing

is that dude their "boy"friend?

I don't speak German.

"Our inheritance has been turned over to strangers, our homes to foreigners."- Lamentations 5:2

I'm not saying it's not the case anywhere else but Köln is one of the most cucked cities in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI

Doesn't mention it, he just something about going with him.

FUCKS sake I can't understand a word these Krauts are saying. Everyone should just speak english instead of making up these stupid meme langauges.

This pretty much.