LETTING IMMIGRANTS IN IS A NET GAIN FOR AMERICAN SOCIETY, DAWG

LETTING IMMIGRANTS IN IS A NET GAIN FOR AMERICAN SOCIETY, DAWG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about no, bobblehead?

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH FUCKING YOUR OWN CHILDREN

>less than 500 working immigrants out of 160k+

This dumb ass thinks this because he believes poverty today is completely based off of racism.
Poverty is a cycle that's hard to escape, when you start from the bottom it's hard to work up from there.

Urban areas that are in poverty go through a cycle. Poor education leads to fewer job opportunities > Fewer job opportunities lead to crime > Crime leads to lower job opportunities from business not wanting to set up shop in that area, which also leads to poorer education because no one wants to teach in these areas. > Back to more crime continuing the cycle.

Shit is more complicated than "muh racism.", and idiot ideologues like this can't see that. Even worse they add to the problem more than help by making the minorities think it's about race, and never actually addressing the real problem.

Now we get to immigration. Immigrants that are low skilled enter this cycle of poverty from the start. Making every new immigrant hinder the prior immigrants and native population that exists in these urban areas.

It's an issue that seriously needs to be addressed, but these fucking morons wont let us make any progress because it's inconvenient to their narrative. They are literally making shit worse, and it makes me disgusted by the incompetence of the human race..

look at the size of his head compared to his body

>move out of ghetto to small midwestern town
>get job flipping burgers
>rent is $250/mo
>A. live in town for rest of life with descent level of prosperity and better future for your kids
>B. live in town for a few years while you get your shit organized and re-enter a larger city with goals and prospects

Real answer is laziness and gibs.

Watching him "debate" Jim made me lose brain cells.

>failed SC2 gamer moves on to showing off his autism levels live on stream for other pseudo-intellectuals

As someone who used to follow Destiny when he played SC2, I hate you all for giving him any relevancy in the realm of politics.

ok fine deal

2 immigrants

Is he having a seizure here?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
He got BTFO irrevocably here

He used to be funny back when he played SC2. He still doesn't have any relevancy though, it's just the same as watching CNN. All he does is just regurgitate leftist talking points and most conversations he has just go in circles. It would feel differently if he actually had another show and a had a format but he just does it all in one stream and there is no identity aside from autism.

NIce filename

Yes, that would be a good solution, but like I said many of these people are highly uneducated. They can't even fathom thinking of a solution to their own problems, partly because they're retarded, and partly because of these morons telling them it's the system oppressing them.

There's also the problem of single parenthood. Constantly being coddled by the mother, and never being taught discipline by the father. That's why the father-mother dynamic is so important to raising a child, the balance between the maternal and paternal instinct. It's also why it's important to our society that's getting too heavily balanced on the maternal side. I'm hoping the pendulum swings back soon, but the rhetoric has to end for it to do so.

This month is The Golden One month. Destiny was last month.

someone suggested the idea to him that humans have free will.

Explain. If immigrants are a net gain for American society, how come sanctuary cities need so much and ever increasing government funding to maintain it.

what do you expect happens when you spend 16h a day worshiping the video jew?

your body atrophies away to a skeleton

thats what they said about the vandals

you took it seriously? lmao

>A NET GAIN
of crime and welfare recipients

I wish this nigger would actually shill for people like Yuri Bezmenof and actually address real fucking problems instead of the stock standard

>let's debate Feminism a few more hundred times!

bro we get it, hes a really fucking gay manlet with supreme knowledge, stop giving him free pub

What's wrong with his face?

>his

DUDE DON'T YOU WANT CHEAPER CELLPHONES??

WE SHOULD TOTALLY INVADE MEXICO TOO

IF WE JUST POURED ALL OUR MONEY AND RESOURCES INTO MEXICO IT WOULD BE A NET GAIN, DAWG

Quick rundown on this fag: his parents were hardcore biblethumpers and since he grew up on the internet he turned into a fedora tipping atheist who jumped through hoops to prove religious conservatives wrong. He'll discard common sense/social norms (INCEST ISN'T THAT BAD FUCK YOUR KIDS DAWG) in order to achieve this.

Nationalism

Dead meme

>we need abortion because less poor people, but we need immigration because cheap labor

He actually said both of these things in the same debate

He's a demigod

>As if I'm ever listening to what a man with 9 inch biceps has to say.

Hey! I have the same sweater!
ECKS DEE

>economic gain
>not missing the point completely

he is everything I hate about white liberals. Hes feral, annoying, he curses and says disgusting things constantly. Hes the prototypical vulgar overly-extroverted autist white male, except he can't even do us the favor of being right wing.

Hes everything bad about white males with NOTHING good

Hey, any american want to adopt 33 year old swedish child fleeing from terror and destruction?

help

gib green card burgerclaps

What a brainlet thing to say

Destiny said his dick was 6.5 inches.