OPERATION BAGUETTE

If French people see this video, they'll want to vote for Le Pen.
We need to spread this on French social media

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Share the video on Twitter under these tags:
#VivelAfrance
#FN2017
#ToutAfrique
#Minikeums
#VoterFN
#LePen2017
#LaGaucheNeSeraPasAuSecondTour

Your message should be along the lines of France losing it's culture, and the violence migrants are bringing to France.
MAKE SURE TO POST IN FRENCH! USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Some common examples to post with are:
"Notre culture est endommagée" (Our culture is damaged)
"Quand cela s'arrêtera-t-il? La violence est horrible" (When will this stop? the violence is horrible)

Other urls found in this thread:

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606
youtu.be/klxGFAnY4nI
youtu.be/g0j2dVuhr6s
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does crapulerie mean?

have a bump

Evil, like a villain.

Its a type of martial art from Brazil

Bump. It's time the French people see what multiculturalism has in store for them.

Thank you based Hans.

Four of the people involved in said video are facing jail time.

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606

Opinel, that nigger know, great knives

I do love the trigger discipline

I live in Nancy and have seen shit like this.

wtf are the lyrics in english?

Anyone have some English translation of the lyrics?

French is my first language and I could only make out 16 words from the entire song.

Same here

For anyone who doesnt speak French, they are rapping about being nice to eachother and helping the community

And how much they love French culture and being French.

Welcome to our world.
youtu.be/klxGFAnY4nI
youtu.be/g0j2dVuhr6s

no doubt

There's a difference between legitimate black venacular and bix nood.

>It's a white nerds get insecure watching gangsta rap/trap episode
It's all pretending and show business you know

This video was shot in my region. It's real.

this

Kek
thanx britbong. i tip my hat

Nope. Look up AAVE, it's both. Trust me. The only difference is pronunciation. They selectively change how they speak around blacks vs around white.

So what? I'd rather hang out with those guys than with Lacost-wearing coke-snorting fornicating white Parisian bourgeoisie

Bump for our younger brothers across the alps

Why are you under the impression LePen is gonna do anything to prevent that ?

START TWEETING OR GOYBOOKING THIS VIDEO. We've only got a week before the first round.

>your two options are degenerate Africans or the degenerate white faggots that brought them in in the first place
Wow, great local famille

What would LePen do with your niggers? Establish killsquads? Ship them from your country? She can't do shit against them. If anything the Trump effect will set in and liberals will try to protect them even more, everyone will be pissed on LePen because she can't do shit and everyone will realize it was just a minor middle finger in an ocean of slow but inevitable World War 3 and 4

Muslims from shit neighborhoods are more conservative than our normies anyway.

Trying to trend Trap video # 47 thinking it will shock people into making them vote FN will only make you look like an insecure teenager who plays yu-gi-oh and pops zits for a living

It's not about what Le Pen will do. It's about what she represents.

HOLY SHIT

Impotent rage and blind hatred like every alt-right figureheads in Europe. LePen gets voted out of protest, not because she represents xenophobic fascism. Take a look at what LePen or Wilders or Strache stand for. For fuck's sake their biggest political ally is Israel. They're literally pacting with the Jews.

Most French Jews despise the FN because they know they'll also face scrutiny under an FN government. The only reason why they keep kissing up to Marine is because they have a common enemy with French Muslims.

This video lacks talent and taste, but that's it. It's just another low-quality random "rap" video, which adopts the attitude of hip-hop without the lyrics or the style. So yeah, they look retarded. Yeah, they appear with other black and arabic people, and wave guns around. But it's been done since the 90s.

The thing is:

1) Voting for Le Pen will be tough; she may not have a majority in June; and what will she do against that? Close the borders, deport the illegals, but most of these young punks are already French citizens. What we need is more law enforcement, and only Fillon can deliver that AND a majority in Parliament.

2) I'm French-Algerian, am a dual national; BUT french is my only language, I eat pork, I drink wine - and so does my algerian family here (One of my parents and an uncle). I am white, and France comes first and foremost. If it were up to me those punks wouldn't be allowed inside France.

3) "Immigrants". I see nothing wrong with Polish, Russian or Italian immigrants; those who used to come here to work and adapted. But African and Maghrébins have been, in many areas, indeed a nuisance.

>The goal is xenophobic fascism
The goal is ethno-nationalism both to protect a nations people and culture and to focus on improving the nation itself. It doesn't matter how it's done, the outrage of the "impotent raging supports" is what is leading to this.

A common enemy with the Muslims? The very ones they let in in the first place? Lmao

Es-tu un pied-noir ?

You think french people are going to read those english captions ?

French Jews didn't let the muzzies in. In fact most French Jews believe Muslims will kill them.

I could put on a plate carrier and dance around squawking with my rifle, but that would be pointless because im not s nigger and nobody would care.

>bunch of black teenagers in yoga pants who can't rap for shit would make people change their vote
Don't think so Tim. The shit is also obviously too well produced to involve any actual thugs.

I find that kind of shit hilarious
Literally not a single normie in our country reads English

Non, mais ni mon nom, ni mon visage ne te laisserait penser que je suis autre chose qu'un varois.

Does a french Jew rub his hands in delight as he's being decapitated by a french Muslim? An Ethnocentric mentality doesn't equate to a virtual hivemind. They aren't all informed of the deep state internationalist operations inviting Muslims in simply because they're jews. A french jew might support everything Israel does, backstab everyone for the sake of uplifting his own people, but this does not mean he is knowledgeable and "in" on the plans of the richest and most powerful among his people.

If anything, he's just a pawn in their game, or a sacrifice for their goals.

Your average ordinary ones? Sure. I implore of you to look into the financial and political forces in France and see what groups are disproportionately represented there.

Do you really think your average French Jew see's themselves as French and not Jewish? Most, I imagine in France as well as globally, realize that for them that whatever country they're in now is just where they are but not a "home". The history of the Jewish people is one of movement and migration. The second France , the US, Germany, whatever goes down the drain there will be a mass exodus, they're write it down in their history as persecution, and keep doing what they're doing. The next place they'll probably go at this point is China, which you already see happening and the irony is that the Chinese love Jews because Jews act like, in their limited experience, like Chinese in a lot of ways.

Jews in France are very anti-immigration.

>jews
>savage mudslimes

Pick one

Why do Maghrebis adopt to American nigger culture it makes absolutely no fucking sense? Their parents probably came to France in the 50's and worked low wage jobs just to afford to give them a better life and education in France for them to just throw it away. They have nothing in common with American blacks so why do they act like them?

The boys in the video are Senegalais not Maghrébi.

>Do you think your average Jew sees themselves as french and not Jewish
No, I didn't even imply that. A Jew living in France is a jew living in France. It's not his true home, but still serves as such to the extent that even with Israel begging down the neck of jews internationally they still won't leave.

These are jews that are in these countries with businesses, banking, owning property. They live in nice homes, they have no will to leave, they'll die there and get buried in these countries as their forefathers. They are The Other but as much as they only work in the best interests of their own people they're still unwillingly to simply leave what isn't their home for what has proclaimed itself to be their home, because their lives are so entwined with their "host nation".

There are things you speak of that are true, their fear of being "The Other" leading to multi-culturalism, the copious amount of commies and those with strong anti-national idealogies: even bizarre religious beliefs that attack the European people. But don't pretend that your average french jew wants to be attacked by Muslims, wants to die by the hands of Muslims, wants a muslim majority country.

My point is that there are in fact, jews that have a life in western nations, and do find themselves under assault by Muslims and know very well that their lives and the lives of their children are under threat of a vastly increasing Muslim population. It's not in every jews best interest to simply destroy every nation and then leave for Israel, especially after generations of wealth and engrainment in a nation.

Sup Forums really underestimates how much difficulty Israel has getting jews to move there.

bump

>Save our collective dignity

How low of an opinion does he have of his own country?

Kek same

Got some stats to back that up?

>BREAKING NEWS: Melenchon just passed Le Pen in France, she might not even go for the 2nd round
BREAKING NEWS: Melenchon just passed Le Pen in France, she might not even go for the 2nd round
>BREAKING NEWS: Melenchon just passed Le Pen in France, she might not even go for the 2nd round

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You can google it.

Jews in France aren't like Jews in America. French Jews are very religious and politically right-wing.

Same reason why it's popular in the UK and Africa. The "American" culture that has been exported across the world is purely that of financial capitalism and subversion. Also these black "youths" see themselves more in line with others of African origin than they do of "boring" French peoples.

EVERYONE START TWEETING THE VIDEO RIGHT NOW.

Literal subhumans.

Diversity was a mistake. Have a bump.

Wrong.

The latest poll I saw had Macron & Le Pen at the top.

But fuck, If Mélenchon makes it, I committ seppukku in front of the Elysee.

Where are the French Jews from? Is it a mix between Ashkenazim and Sephardim or is it overwhelmingly one way or the other? Also when did the majority of them immigrate?

When are the elections?

Also, is there no male available to run for president in France that isnt a complete faggot?

Mostly mixed. In my region (Lorraine) it's 80% Ashkenazi, 20% Sephardi. In the south it's overwhelmingly Sephardi. Paris is about 50/50.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

I always assumed this was what france was like.

First round is next week, second round is the week after.

He doesn't even recognize France as a country
For these people it's just a geographical area where you conduct business

>Also these black "youths" see themselves more in line with others of African origin than they do of "boring" French peoples.

It is disgusting that the eradication of our cultures is allowed today and even promoted by some politicians in Europe. It should literally be considered treason IMO.

I had a conversation with a friend the other day where we discussed people having dual or more citizenships and where their loyalties would lie. I argued that people should be completely forbidden to take up any positions of authority or vote at all so long as they are citizens in more than one country. But that's nothing compared to the literal eradication of our culture that some politicians literally promote.

Sorry if I'm rambling or something was grammatically incorrect, I'm tired as all hell.

Man, all that cultural enrichment makes me wet, and I'm not even a girl.

Hey baguettes,
I hear lelPePen has no chance to win france.
Is it true?

She will win the first round. What matters is if she wins the second round.

Hard truth moment: Nope.
A lot of people are on the left or will magically flow en masse to the polls to stop her if she makes it.

Beside the media would be too big of an enemy.

You're confident. Her campaign has been lackluster this past week. It could very well be Fillon against Mélenchon or any other fourway combination.

I want her to be first round though. More exciting stuff to watch.

Do people in france want to leave the EU I'm guessing they don't

They hate the EU, but I dunno if they've got the balls to leave it cold turkey just like that.

Depends on what people you're talking about.

My parents were both pro-EU back in the day but are now increasingly Euroskeptical. We're from Nancy and saw the region north of us (Moselle) lose most of its workforce to Luxembourg.

French people are too cucked.

Reminder that /Pol? cares more about Le pen than the french do.

>I like her but i probably won't vote for her
The catchphrase of the frenchman

Because a lot of French people see the FN as heavily corrupt and playing off of people's fears, the same way American politicians are accused of doing. FN brings up Bataclan the way American Republicans bring up 9/11. Most French people are more concerned about jobs and unemployment than MFGA.

You must not be living in France because it'll do nothing of the sort. French will just beam with pride that they are a "multicultural" nation.

I mean it would be difficult, large land border and no currency.

The sacrifice is too great then. Economics too scary.

Your island changes the perception a lot I think.

God that's depressing, I actually quite like France! I've been there 4 times i think, don't let it become like London my dudes!

>Your island changes the perception a lot I think.
What do you mean?

Many of our cities are already as multikulti as London currently is, specifically Paris, Marseille, Toulon, Toulouse, Strasbourg, Metz and Nancy (my city).

British often don't even think they are european. Just observation. That is from living on the island.

But French people don't seem to care that they're loosing their culture to the east. Come on Froggies there's still time to save yourselves. You guy's are particularly religious are you?

Were not, don't push me on this. Also Australian bro what do the Aussies think of the Queen/Commonwealth

>You guy's are particularly religious are you?
We are something like 90% atheist.

The future of France.

bump

90%? surely not, how did that happen? a real tragedy.

We've been pretty irreligious for a while. Most of our cathedrals are still up only as tourist attractions.

>helping the community
>with revolvers
Are they stopping the traffic with them to help old ladies cross the road?