Anyone else have the feeling it's going to be a very hot summer in Weimar America?

Anyone else have the feeling it's going to be a very hot summer in Weimar America?

Blm versus blue lives matter
Nationalism vs communism
Reactionaries vs. SJWs

Gettin' hot and heavy.

It's going to be a great series of Commifornia summer beat downs.

There's gonna be one at Auburn University tomorrow, too.

>WTF his shirt ain't Hugo Boss its Fred Perry

REEEEEEEE

135$ for a fucking belt?

I wish I could beat some ANTIFA ass. I think I will make a Viking shield just in case they show their face in my city.

I wonder what's gonna heat up first:
Korea, or this?

These images are jokes using the most expensive variants of a design that is 20 bucks at Walmart
They did the same thing with the big guy

Make a shield that doubles as a sign

HappyMerchant.jpg

>these fucking legs
lmao I'm 5'9 and I find this hilarious. How tall is he? 5'2?

The shirt is nothing like what he's wearing. His is not slim fit and has a button down collar. That logo looks familiar but I can't place it. The jeans look like normal Levis or wranglers or something.

Auburn alabama

>1927
>Weimarer Republik

>2017
>Bostoner Republik

Murica don't go nuts plox

Is the path america on irreversible? Are things going to continue escalating out of control until either a communist or fascist authoritarian takes over and genocides the radicals on the other side? I didn't ask for this. A year ago I was a liberal, then watching the medias behavior toward trump made me move farther and farther right until I became redpilled on race realism, communism, and the Jews. Looks like I'm with the fascists now. At least I already know where I stand because I have a feeling everyone is going to be forced to pick a side in the coming years.

Too late. It's our turn now. Time to show the Krauts how it's done.

You guys need to legit to wear coveralls. Organise 4 other friends to go or shit buy a couple extra and hand them out to guys who look like they can be counted on. Have them different colours to identify who is in which group, don't wear black. Then have them as spotters to identify the leaders and aggressive members of the other group.

Then when minor shit breaks out five of you dive on that person and drag them back into your group. They will normally be a couple rows back and just cable tie them and leave them up the back until one of the many people videoing can provide police with some evidence against them. People like that bike lock dude would legit be going to jail for a significant time.

its either Fred Perry or J Riggings. But I think J Riggins is shut down

>Don't go nuts
Where's the fun in that?

Make a bunch of these and start handing them out. Then build a shield wall

>Is the path america on irreversible?

Do you see any way to bridge a gap between American right and left?
Do you think that with increasing number of hispanics US whites will get a fair treatment?

While all the normal people watch and laugh

>implying normies have ever influenced anything in politics

>tfw 5'10 master race

Chaps is the actual brand
Hugo Boss is better because fash

The Nogs seem really quiet at the moment. Do you think they will chimp out as much as they did last year?

According to your infographic that man spent a lot of money on his appearance and he is still a manlet.

Could you explain this?

ABout to get a fashy haircut guys.
>slight undercut
Nothing to dramatic but I'm white, athletic, and now clean cut. Let's make it a summer the Jews regret.

It's a joke, lad. All those "steal his look" choose expensive branded clothing.

If you want to steal CIA's look it will set you back almost $1500.

CIA shops in marks and spencers. It would be very reasonable.

literal giants ITT

I hope this.
>hope Korea can be solved without wiping out every male aged 14-80 there.
Also because fuck these people.

How do I ask a barber for that haircut?

I can't really go in and say I want "the Hitler youth special senpai"
How to I tell them to cut it to make it look like that?

>Reactionaries vs. SJWs
you know what reactionairies means? if we are comparing todays america then trump, nationalism whatever is revolution and reactionaries are against it. that makes them commies and degenerates.

cut your own hair you pleb.

or just ask for a princeton. never met a barber that didn't know what it was. In California the barber I went to left more on the back than they do where I'm from, so it was almost exact.

no it isn't. i've never seen the Fred Perry laurels with some shit in them like that.

also, why is his belt so fucking long?

>dress shirt
>clearly wearing an Oxford
Neck yourself if you made this

They were getting funded by US justice department. It might be because that's stopped.

"Undercut"

>I can't really go in and say I want "the Hitler youth special
Then you're going to the wrong barbershop.

"Uppercut"

I don't idolize manlets. When they stand beside women and look like children, they aren't very cool.

Never change straya.

Weimarica?

>Original Chukka in Woodbury/Ivory Cole Haan
>$280
ask herr drumpf to pay
go kick ass for jeebus
feels wanted
accepted
MAGA

Should be good. I have a feeling we're gonna start taking over the streets.

>How do I ask a barber for that haircut?
Tight fades look better.

Having a noticeable length line isn't very fash.

Wrong shirt

i officially secede from the lgbt alliance

I can't steal his look because I'm not a manlet

yes u r anglo

you're a shrewd guy

My hair is about 15 inches long. Haven't really cut it in year. What are some good fashy haircuts?

>year
years*

I get 8 on top with bangs a bit longer 1 on sides and back faded down to a 0 with the neckline straight edged

I'd just ask for a buzz cut.

How do I look?

Viking shields were made to be used in duels more than battle formation. Roman shield would be better if you intend to fight as unit. But if you plan to break apart and turn the battlefield into a free-for-all fighting buffet, viking shield might be a good idea.

who would pay that much for fucking clothes. How degenerate.

No, BLM is fading away, being against free-speech/"fascism" is the new craze.

Rich

Black belt and brown shoes. REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Thats how you do it! Nothing beats Jeans.

>assuming you dont actually look like Leno.

Fade with a bit on the top

Any video link, I wanna see this shit senpai

this desu senpai
If your barber didn't give Il Duce a roman salute at a rally when he was a teenager, it's not a fashy haircut

fades are nigger tier lmao

looks too tryhard

Which one?

>Nationalism vs communism
We were on the wrong side in that war.

>all this backseat street fighting

So, you'll be at Auburn tomorrow?

Seen him in Graften st.

Isn't that a Ralph Lauren shirt though?

Whos that guy in the mask fighting behind him? he's only pretending someone is there. I smell a false flag.

No not really. All these protests regarding presidents and politics in America seems to me as regular and bland as your burger cuisine. Your country is and always has been fucked.

chaps i think

Your country is flat and rainy lol.

your country is full of niggers and coalburners. :))))))

hahahahahahhahaha

It's everything i wished for, thank you bruv

PJWs almost got it

>tfw 6'1
>tfw wife is 6'
>tfw if wife puts on real heels I can feel what manlets feel.
>tfw glad i'm not a manlet but respect them for their disability and courage.

he's in australia you faggot

>be Czech
>get subjected to defenestration

You overdid the jaw abit.

>How do I ask a barber for that haircut?
Print pic
Go to fav fashy stylist
Shoah pic
tell him/her this is my new look
cringe as they laugh at (you)

now go out and put the boot to them for jeebus,
ya freak

This is going to be a long hot and probably quite violent summer. Took my family on vacation early this year, don't want to travel this summer. Stay safe

>hurr I don't wanna defend Americans from violent communists if it means risking injury

This was so glorious. Watched it unfold on stream.

they made him a rich guy

teel the barber "just fuck my shit up"

>white boy

Wtf are you talking about? Should I drive 600 miles to Auburn with my elementary school aged kids on 24 hours notice?

I hope the heatwave hits Chicago.

>in case they show their face in my city.
get on a bus, nigga

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!