Tracking ANTIFA

It'd be useful to start a thread linking to ANTIFA sites, forums, groups, etc so beginners like me can learn how to track their upcoming protests/riots/meetings or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

readfomag.com/2017/02/08/fo-podcast-episode-056-are-we-looking-at-a-leftist-insurgency/
ci.berkeley.ca.us/onlinereport/
instagram.com/cigarettesnrainydaze/
resistandprotest.com/event/day-without-immigrants-and-refugees-madison-wi
youtube.com/watch?v=xhxr0ITSiDk
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1J3vPBde1I
youtubemultiplier.com/58f527fb4a03a-left-vs-right-1920-s-all-over-again.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed. Every move they make should be put on blast and met with opposition.

bump

bump

we're already tracking you :)
show up to the next protest, if you aren't so scared

>larping as antifa

For what purpose?

>LARPing
Ok.

Yeah, about that, weren't ANTIFA the ones running away scared shitless?

See you at the next one!

>leaf
You've already lost

r/anarchism is a decent starting point, good luck getting past the autism though

You will never stop us fascist

>cheeto dust sausage fingers gonna track dem bady antarchists

Really? The mainstream news showed you larpers getting beat with skateboards, kicked 10 on 1 (wish it was 100-1) and even drudge said trump supporters got the worst of it.

Good try though.

this
Sup Forums is just 16-21 year old overweight college kids for the most part, I mean good lord look who showed up to Berkekly. For every 1 guy in shape there were 50 pasty fat fucks.

Honest question, why don't Antifa do suicide attacks? They don't want families, children, friends, jobs, and they don't believe in traditional religion. What is the reason an antifa gives for not exploding themselves at their local Republican meetup or whoever it is antifa are fighting.

abhorrent

get neets without fighting spirit to hang out in the parking lot and take pictures of everyone who comes or goes, and license plates on busses

Mainstream news eh?

The boards that I'm active on in your ACTUAL community are calling for a complete overhaul regarding leadership, tactics, and future courses of action.

You also lost support within your ranks, and can enjoy lower attendance rates at your venues.

We never wanted violence, and will continue to peacefully protest and lawfully defend ourselves.

Stats to back this up?

bring leafblowers to rallies

besides blowing away smoke, spray, and firecrakcers, you cna probably blast off antifags hoods and glasses

Go to the hardware store and buy a box of chalk-line dye. It's a red colored powder used in marking lines for cutting wood in carpentry, that will stain fucking anything it gets on for days. It's cheap too.
Seriously I stuck my hand in a box of it one time thinking it was something else and my hands were dark red for a week. No amount of soap would get it off. Mix up some of that in water balloons and you have a hell of a weapon.

That only works in canada.

>8MikfkCa
Does this identify people for about a week at a time, or actually cause the attacker to stand down?

I'm very much enjoying the digits of which you have repeating. I have checked them.

There's an antifa discord channel called AntiFam. I can't invite people to it but if you type it into google, it will pop up. It doesn't seem to be a big one but may be a good way to keep up on current antifa events.

Forward Observer podcast
Are We Looking at an Insurgency?
In this week’s podcast, I talk about the definitions and doctrine of insurgency, and answer the question: “Are we looking at a Leftist insurgency?”.

Additionally, here are the SEVEN (said six on the podcast) factors for judging the staying power of an insurgent movement:
Appeal of Program:
Popular Support:
Quality of Leadership and Troops:
Internal Unity:
Operational Terrain:
Sanctuary:

readfomag.com/2017/02/08/fo-podcast-episode-056-are-we-looking-at-a-leftist-insurgency/

Thank you for helping this thread avoid a pitiful de-railing.

Do we really want a civil war?

Can we not just ask Trump and Sessions for some help?

When local police denied Africans from attending public schools the feds forced their hand with the national guard. ANTIFA should be handled by the FBI, not a bunch of vigilantes.

If you go on antifa fb pages you can find a lot of commies and if you live in the US their home addresses are available through voter records

>Stickman

Get that fucking racemixing civic nationalist Europe-hating cunt out of here.

Heil Hitler

They've got an Oakland event coming up soon

yes we want

the left will never stop to tyrannize and terrorize ppl.

they are the criminals n psychopaths of society and they will never ever change.

terrorism is their naturet

they MUST be ended in order to have a humane and peacefull future.

if not, it's only gonna get worse n worse n worse.
talking to the psychopathic criminal scum simply doesnt work with those animals.

sad but true.

>if you fight back against your genocide, they're only gonna genocide you harder
really swung my stick

Every state/region has one or more antifa chapter. Using FB, you can easily find them and map some of their contacts/network, as well as keep track of actions and other activity.

>leaf
sorry I don't speak to a pussy who's weakness is a rake

Oh no! PLEASE don't smoke bomb yourselves again!

Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows!!!

I don't think a leaf like you is going to waste money on travel expenses continuously crossing the border into our country.

>Do we really want a civil war?
do you not?

on either side it's always the same people at every protest in every picture. not a single "real" american cares about any of this bullshit. you're all idiots. this is nothing more than reality television.

>not a single "real" american cares about any of this bullshit
you're retarded for not realizing that almost every major political shift in all of history has been started and ended by radical fringes while the masses follow as they always do

I'm deep in Antifa 'secret' boards.

they want donors to pay for martial arts classes for them, lol

it's really fucking sad

can't link or they'll change it. sorry guys

Respectfully, I believe you misunderstand my intentions. At no point am I declaring that anybody should incite violence upon ANTIFA.

I do believe that it's ESSENTIAL for the public and our community to be informed in regards to their intentions.

I agree with you in the sense that the government agencies should handle them. I think that it's a sensible conclusion that if we were to gather information on them, by keeping an eye on their communities, we'd catch them talking about DUMB things like inciting violence, wanting to attack pedestrians., etc. Keep that information, publicize it at the right time, or send it over to the feds.

Yes, I am idealizing the actions that "authority" figures (like admins, govt agencies etc) will take against them, but in the meantime, intelligent counter-protests seems to be working. Just need to look out for our community and allies while we are there. Show up with the means to LEGALLY defend yourself.

recap on U-lock guy:

Name: Jake Bonillo

His alleged instagram: crakerjak

Alleged FB username: JackleTheRipper
(it's been taken down now)

Dunno if anyone's reported him to Berk PD yet, but here's link:
ci.berkeley.ca.us/onlinereport/

he's as good as dead atm

I'm mid 30's military vet, I'd love to beat the living fuck out of a 20 year old skinny jean wearing commie if he started shit with me.

Screenshots?

Raddit is an antifa doxxing site that /ourguys/ are unfortunately on

Yet people don't agree with me me when i tell them that this place is a OSINT group.

>Anarcho-commies want someone elses hard earned money to pay for their playground shit

really jogs the noggin

Here's his gorlfriend

instagram.com/cigarettesnrainydaze/

how'd you guys track him down?

idk, felt like a dead end, then all the sudden we got all his info.

this is nice.

it's time to radically eleminate the radicals.

or else society will never be able to live peacefully, cuz those criminals will never be civil. they are the psychopathich part, the scum of humanity.

time to build up databases and track them.

ESPECIALLY THE SYSTEM-EMBEDDED ONES,

like all the leninist-communist / cultural marxists

who are now in their position due to their 'march throu the institutions'

society MUST get rid of those red terrorists

... one way or the other ...

or else they WILL drown society in criminality , hate, tension, violence ( etc etc ... what those criminaly n psychopaths naturally always do )

I hate to say it, but i dont think there is any other way than taking action.

especially since those criminals have basically taken over the whole system

But again : more important are the bigfishes, the systemic criminals , not so much their food soldiers imho.

especially in civil war those lists will be absolutely essentioal to trial those people and to bring them to justice.

I got you Senpai.

Please get me away from these fucks.

I'm working on a big jpg with all the info on this guy, hope soon we get a better system(where janitors don't fuck everthing)

Looking at that gave me chlamydia.

They're having a protest in Madison Wi on May 1st. Is anybody gonna show up to kick some antifa betas.

resistandprotest.com/event/day-without-immigrants-and-refugees-madison-wi

ANTIFA slut:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhxr0ITSiDk

used to live in the States, still consider myself an patriot

wish I could be there :(

god it really is rrreddit in here
you little university kids are SO easy to trigger for (you)'s, old-pol would never have fallen for such blantant bait.

Cmon guys, lurk a bit more its embarrassing.

Awesome pupper

Antifa isnt an organization, you literally just have to put on a mask.

Based stickman is a cuck who got murdered by us on saturday.

Pol will never win anything.

Yea, remember when Sup Forums was good?

Don't forget to sign this petition and have them labeled a terrorist organization or at least force the white house to address it.
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

The constitution says once they get 100,000 signatures they have to do it

Signed

a Good Leaf
Ill put you in my book to keep safe

Bu--bu but i if Lurk than i cant get (you)'s
Lets face it, it will take atleast a good 4 months more of this cancer before these newfags assimilate or leave
(Or we get converted to their trash)

I thought I was the only deep cover guy here! Hey Other deep cover guy. We probably even whine about the police in the same groups!

Don't forget to sign this petition and have Antifa labeled a terrorist organization or at least force the white house to address it.
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization.

>This is what Losing looks like.
Go lick a toilet brush you unwashed,hairy assholes.

read
You newfags need to know when to spot bait and then not reply

Someone should start tracking you fashitfags

Give them the HWNDU treatment.

By any means necessary dot com
It's going down dot com

There social front is known as
Food not bombs

If anyone really wants to get a jump on it go with a small group and disrupt a good not bombs meeting

>You will never stop us fascist

Punctuation. Learn how to use it.

Antifa are terrorists. If you see them please shoot to kill

Please someone tell me this faggot will die along with all the other anti American terrorist antifa. Why are Americans such pussies these days and won't just stop terrorism in its infancy

You're not anti fascist, you're terrorists. Keep it up and you'll die

Checked

but antifa isn't an organisation

There used to be a site called Redwatch, it used to have Antifa members pics and their info. Combat 18 used it to give Antifa members "home visits".

It's funny because the far right were more active and organised before the internet era (in this country at least)

youtube.com/watch?v=B1J3vPBde1I

everyone in that picture should get killed by the state

>a fucking chink

Flag checks out

Honestly if you guys get a civil war and you win it, I'm moving to America. Make sure you revert to Aristocratic Republic and not pansy-ass jew democracy though.

except that election thingy

Except they are. They organize online, show force as a group and even make a point of dressing uniformly. They are organized in the same way that ISIS or the Crips are organized.
Have another sharing of this link

S I G N
T H I S
P E T I T I O N

See you there, I'm bringing my rake.

youtubemultiplier.com/58f527fb4a03a-left-vs-right-1920-s-all-over-again.php

remember to dress accordingly

Ha ha ha I bet u are going to be the next jew cunt to say she wants 100 nazi scalps but instead gets her used up ass handed to her.

So how are thise saudi made vaccines treating you Danes? Uncuck yourself before you start trolling real American Patriots.

>Got arrested by the cops you hate as we clobbered your asses and took the streets of the most liberal city in America.
>murdered

Yeah pick one antifag

Eugenics when?

Where, I'll be there.

The punch is really symbolic that people are fed up with these faggots.