youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJgfNJphs
historyhome.co.uk/europe/weimar.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why am I?

to much Sup Forums browsing

idk give us some more context

>TFW I feel like this more than I want to admit

because jews love to ruin all things good

Goebbels was a vintage Sup Forumsack who took too many red pills, and almost OD'd on the black pill while waiting for his Happening.

But then he got together with Hitler and they MADE IT HAPPEN.

After that, his whole life changed... because it was ALWAYS HAPPENING!

Every-fucking-day.

Manifest Destiny.
Seig Heil!

Germany lost the war, was in a terrible recession and berlin was being shit up by jews
Then he saw Adolf and fell in love

>no gf

probably had something to do with being a skeleton looking motherfucker and 165cm manlet

>165cm is not even 5'5"

better than being a chinlet tho

He was literally a cuck.

All good smart people are constantly miserable.

not really and I don't get your point

who's a chinlet?

>mfw he killed all of his stepkids

he was an intelligent, ambitious, and proud man who unfortunately had a gimp leg and looked like pic related.

so, as an adult he hitched his wagon to first one strong man and then another, eventually settling on a "winner" who fucked up to the point that gerbils killed himself, his wife, and his six blonde children.

in other words, he as 1920's version of /r9k/ and Sup Forums mixed.

holy fucking christ look at that pathetic excuse for a man

i bet he had to stand on a stool to brush his teeth

>>mfw he killed all of his stepkids

proofs? all the little blonde kids whose names started with an "h" were not his?

you're not telling me that the master race specimen in pic related did not drive his wife wild with desire, are you?

He didn't though. He had one step child Harald from his wifes previous marriage, and he in a POW camp in 1945. The children who died in the bunker were his own.

>master race
>5'4"
>somehow also a lanklet
>actually looks like a fucking kike

>tfw to smart too be a degenerate Berliner

Wrong pic

what is the black pill?

He can't find a decent suit that fits his petite lil' frame.

>>master race

pls. all master race men have six kids and then murder all of them when his hero fucks up.

it's all part of being in the master race, I guess.

Despondence

same reason we are now. goebbels became a despicable man though and had an entire ring around slaughtering and robbing civilians

Geobbels was actually the basest of the bunch. Definitively most redpilled.

To be fair if he didn't kill them all then the soviets would have raped the shit out of them and killed them all.

perhaps.

the wikipedia article has an unironic section titled "family life".

weird, it doesn't include the "killing all my kids" part.

Because he saw the Injustice brought upon his land and people and knew that to fight the -KIKES- would be a life OR death struggle, an enemy more powerful than any nation's military.

He was depressed because he knew many would die because the party was going on do he right thing...that always was a sad concept to me; having to pay a heavy price to uphold honor or morals.

Goebbels was a better speaker than Hitler desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

That's a satirical anti-Nazi photograph you idiots, Goebbels was average height, not 4' tall and he had a slight limp, not a grotesque shuffle

youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJgfNJphs
R E D P I L L E D

>Because he saw the Injustice brought upon his land

at some point in your life, perhaps when you are older than 15, you will realize that you are an idiot.

Ehh

> t. 13 year old

Nihilism.

Jews.

Sure Kike.

Cuz that's the way Germans are

o rly?

> The Kaiser, William II abdicated and went into exile in Holland. A republic was proclaimed with the SPD leader Frederich Ebert as Chancellor (Prime Minster). The first act of the new government was to sign the armistice with the Allies. Many including Adolf Hitler saw this as an act of treason and the men who agreed to surrender became known as the “November Criminals.”

1. The Years of Turmoil, 1919-1923

historyhome.co.uk/europe/weimar.htm

Think twice, speak once.

I've always said, when shit goes bad half of Sup Forums will end up in the new SS.

Because he knew what the future awaited for Deutschland:

Cucks, trannies, islam, americanizaation, and all kinds of degenerate cucked gay shit

so you would force your children to suffer instead?

He probably would, he sounds like some nigger.