If Hitler didn't sperg at slavs could he get away with gassing the Jews?

If he didn't attack Russia and chimp out on the eastern front would the Nazis and their allies in Asia win the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends a lot on whether or not stalin chimped out. It's very hard to say even if you assume that he wouldn't, but he sure would have had far better chances.

Russia would have attacked anyways it was just a matter of when. Most likely he was waiting for hitler to invade Britain, but got pressured into siding with the allies.

>if he didn't attack Russia
There's a lot of context your obviously missing.
I recommend you research the escalation of war for Germany under Hitler's rule.
Why did Hitler invade Poland and was he justified is a pretty good starting point.

>he get away with gassing the Jews?

Stalin were killing jews since 1933.
I have no idea why he sperged at SU while keep his muh commie joos narrative.
wrong, but since its coming from nigger why i even bother.

>Russia would have attacked anyways it was just a matter of when

This. The best chance to defeat the commie problem was attacking Russia before they were ready.

What went wrong? the ETERNAL ANGLO and his son: America.

>What went wrong? the ETERNAL ANGLO and his son: America.
*inhales*
wrong.
What went wrong was amphetamines and poor war strategy.

A russia/germany war was inevitable. Unfortunately germany was fucked either way

Don't attack russia: eventually get invaded by russia. Britain and the rest of the west let russia kill every last german before intervening and fighting the commies.

Attack russia: get involved in a war against the entire world since everyone has an excuse to fight you now.

the real world isn't like hearts of iron 4 m8
the germans were outnumbered and even if they had won the war in yurop, they wouldn't be able to withstand an invasion from the soviets after that. it was a win win situation for stalin.

History books aren't truths.

I wouldn't be surprised if post-Stalin purge Russia got in the game, too.

He was baited into the war by Stalin who staged disastrous winter war. He lost before the war even started.

>UK honoring their treaty with Poland is them being the eternal anglo

The war was unwinnable. A two front war was the only possibility, and Germany couldn't fight one.

>UK honoring their treaty with Poland is them being the eternal anglo

Western allies ROYALLY FUCKED eastern europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

>The war was unwinnable. A two front war was the only possibility, and Germany couldn't fight one.

False, if Germany had managed to pull off a couple more serious encirclements in the opening phase of the war USSRs defense in depth would've fallen to pieces to lack of troops on field resulting in situation where Germany can concentrate practically all resources of continental europe for their ends.

Proceed to pinch gibraltar closed through spain and go through turkey and syria for suez. Med is now an axis lake with all allied assets there being forced to evacuate into africa.

This all happening before US enters the war because Japan opts for Northern Expansion first as strategic coordinated effort with rest axis nations.

lol no, you dont realize, that millions of soldiers cant move without food, ammo, fuel etc. they cant just march on moscow.. and that is the reason, why soviets had enough time to reorganize the army

>Stalin
>Communism leaves him with hardly anything to fight Germans with
>Gets fucking crushed until America joins the war
>Americans give 10 divisions worth of tanks during WW2 to Russia
>Treaty between England, Germany, and US would have fixed that

Yes hitler needed to do a few critics things

1. Finish off England

Destroy the guys at Dunkirk and break the island, he threw millions of men into russia, put that effort into passifying england so the us wouldn't have a base of attack

2. DO NOT INVADE RUSSIA UNTIL YOU ARE READY.

He invaded Russia in mid summer he should have invaded in the spring and only after passifyig England, allowing him more time to build an even more overwhelming force.

There was no movement on the soviet side that was threading attack that's just stormcucks trying to make excuses for Hitler's idiocy

3. Do not declare war on the United States

From everything I can find or read on ww2 there was no real desire to get involved in Europe, once Japan attacked we wanted to kill japs but not germnans, they declared war on us like abbunch of idiots and it gave fdr the ability to go to war there.

>inb4 Japan was his ally

So was the ussr don't give me That bullshit

At the beginning of barbarossa Soviets had ~3.3m combat troops at the border being assembled into offensive positions with plentyful local depots and stuff. After 9 months of fighting they had accumulated around 7 million military casualties, 800k of which deaths, rest PoWs and WIA. 20K armored vehicles and 20K aircraft lost.

Couple more well aimed punches, maybe accompanied by large scale raised militas from eastern european countries armed with russian rifles to turn the numbers around completely. Also large scale killing of jews is not necessary the brightest idea, atleast before war is won. Germany had military age iron cross carrying jews who would've served if Germany would've let them.

>*sigh*
>1. Finish off England
Nope. Wasn't a big threat to him and US involvement is what put the nail in his coffin.
Should have delayed fighting with the Island and US as long as possible.
>2. DO NOT INVADE RUSSIA UNTIL YOU ARE READY.
Spot fucking on. He should have invaded at the end of winter in a blistering attack and had been prepared to withdraw before winter came again, or have been in Moscow and killed Stalin.
>3. Do not declare war on the United States
He wasn't really given much of a choice. The US was fucking with him every way possible except declaring war. FDR was such a fucking cunt, he's probably more responsible for WWII than Hitler was. Pearl Harbor was just the golden excuse. There is some evidence to suggest that Pearl Harbor was preventable. Sound Familiar? You need to look into it more.

>1. Finish off England

Too risky and USSR is doing offensive preparations in 1941.

>2. DO NOT INVADE RUSSIA UNTIL YOU ARE READY.

Russia needs to be taken out as early as possible otherwise getting stuck in 2-3 front war is a guarateed result.

>3. Do not declare war on the United States

This I agree.

Additionally, cooperation between tripartite countries should be focused to common goals.

Alternative to early victory not starting a war at all.

Theoretically Hitler could've had nukes and jet bombers by 1945 if he didn't start the war or burn his resources away.

Of read multiple books about the invasion of Russia and not a single one has the ussr preparing for an offensive war against Germany.

In the initial days they were punishing soviet officers because they thought reports of German preps and initial incursions were lies or hysteria

>Of read multiple books about the invasion of Russia and not a single one has the ussr preparing for an offensive war against Germany.

1. Even soviet historians have written about Stalins invasion plans.
2. Soviet theater commanders did not even have military maps of the USSR when Germany attacked. They had been issued German maps. No one was punished for this as no mistaked had been done.

>German maps.
*soviet military maps of germany

Soviet army was far larger than what they expected even without US help, the gamble Hitler took turned out wrong and he lost.

Check general Halder's journal for info on this.

It shows you know nothing of what you're talking about when you say the Soviet had "hardly anything to fight with". Don't take your history from video games.

Except he didn't gas the jews.

GODDAMN I have to stop reading these threads, they're full to the brim with uninformed opinions.

>Even soviet historians have written about Stalins invasion plans.
This is still controversial and wrong. No one knew for certain if Stalin was doing anything like that. We only knew that he was getting ready for the inevitable war and using the European escalations to his advantage.

Ironically, if WW2 had just never happened at all, Hitler probably would never have gassed the Jews. Makes ya think

Their industrial and military potential were discarded for the most part. They were literally burning their resources away in spite.

Like Stalin. Who literally sent hundreds of thousands of poorly equipped ukrainians to arctic meatgrinder telling them Finns were welcoming them with open arms and telling them to not to enter Sweden by accident.

Vee?

>No one knew for certain if Stalin was doing anything like that.

Stalin was an oppoturnistic bank robber and Okrana(tsarist state security) snitch who after the revolution had all the revolutionaries murdered who had had enough spine to stand up in arms against the previous government

That is not true where did you read this?

The ussr was preparing for war with Germany but there is no indication that they planned on attacking or that they assumed it would be happening soon

He gassed my ancestors you piece of shit

>Soviet army was far larger than what they expected even without US help, the gamble Hitler took turned out wrong and he lost.
See Siege of Leningrad. Around half a million Nazis in exchange for over 3 million soviets. Hitler was kicking ass and taking names until Allied forces started supplying the Soviet Union. See Lease Lend Allied Support 1941.
The war was in Hitler's favor until then.
Please keep your pretentious bullshit to yourself, especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

Hitler himself stated that he needed a scapegoat to sell to the German people why their country was so fucked. He wrote this before 1935. It was a major point in his succes. Why he decided to gas them is beyond me though

Doesn't change the fact that no one could possibly know if he was planning a European invasion and anyone suggesting so is operating completely on speculation.

>Stalin was an oppoturnistic bank robber

And I mean this in the most literal sense, along with other bolsheviks. They werent very good at it either, dozens of bystanders got killed for nothing in individual robberies

He didn't do a very good job then, since you're alive and shitposting on a mongolian image board.

Yeah, but they were JUST a scapegoat until the actual war started. He was trying to make life so intolerable for them that they would just leave Germany. When the war started though that goal became impossible. So he started killing the remainder en masse instead

>That is not true where did you read this?

The article on wikipedia had multiple sources listed and it actually explain quite a few things about why soviets took so many casualties so quickly.

>At the beginning of barbarossa Soviets had ~3.3m combat troops at the border being assembled into offensive positions with plentyful local depots and stuff. After 9 months of fighting they had accumulated around 7 million military casualties, 800k of which deaths, rest PoWs and WIA. 20K armored vehicles and 20K aircraft lost.

Everyone who thinks Nazis didn't gas jews is a low iq subhuman

Are you a low iq subhuman goy?

>Doesn't change the fact that no one could possibly know if he was planning a European invasion and anyone suggesting so is operating completely on speculation.

1. Soviets are themselves saying they were planning to do it.
2. It fits the narrative more than perfectly
3. Germany decided attacking USSR was a priority right now, while you were still in official state of war with many great powers and large colonial empires

That's true but he already had plans about rounding them up before the war started, instead of just forcing them to leave

Rise of nations: Macedonia

>1. Soviets are themselves saying they were planning to do it.
>2. It fits the narrative more than perfectly
>3. Germany decided attacking USSR was a priority right now, while you were still in official state of war with many great powers and large colonial empires

1. Post evidence
2. Literal speculation
3. Needs to be rephrased because I don't understand what you're saying. Your English sucks.

I'm an albanian and i'm not low iq like you fyromians!

>So he started killing the remainder en masse instead

Instead of using them as effective industrial labour or in military service at the front.

You're using resources to destroy resources.

6 gazzilion killed wasnt it?

>2. Literal speculation

>tfw american calls our literal timeline as written by the winning side literal speculation

y u du dis to me

What would have happened if the military had killed or deposed Stalin in the first few weeks?

>Refuses to post sources
>2. It fits the narrative more than perfectly
It fits the narrative more than perfectly
>tfw american calls our literal timeline as written by the winning side literal speculation
Are you a literal autist?

hello al nusra how is ti going i see lot of funerals near by at he local mosque all of them 22 years old what is up shit that ?

>If Hitler didn't sperg at slavs could he get away with gassing the Jews?
Probably not, but a normal expulsion would have succeded.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
"The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

The agreement was designed to enable Jews fleeing antisemitic persecution under the new Nazi regime to transfer some portion of their assets to their refuge in British Mandatory Palestine. It provided some relief for Jews fleeing by allowing them to recover some of the possessions and assets they were forced to surrender before departing.[2] A portion of those possessions could be re-obtained by transferring them to Palestine as German export goods."
>If he didn't attack Russia and chimp out on the eastern front would the Nazis and their allies in Asia win the war?
War with Russia was probably inevitable, but Hitler himself fucked that up one up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
"On 23 July 1942, Hitler personally rewrote the operational objectives for the 1942 campaign, greatly expanding them to include the occupation of the city of Stalingrad"
"The expansion of objectives was a significant factor in Germany's failure at Stalingrad, caused by German overconfidence and an underestimation of Soviet reserves"
I'm honestly not sure Hitler ever wanted anything else then total war.
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE&t=1s

>hitler gassed jews

>Refuses to post sources

I am recalling stuff told me in school 12-15 years ago, I don't have any of the books at hand. I had a very based and well read history teacher.

You're gonna give half your territory to Albania anyway.

>Are you a literal autist?

Also this is literal ad hominem.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

>1 message by this ID
>0 arguments by this ID

A. He wasn't spreging at Slavs he was protecting ethnic Germans being massacred in territory that was stolen at the treaty of Versailles

B. He wasn't gassing Jews. He was deporting them and using them as slave labor, when a typhus pandemic swept through Europe.

>Repeating stuff he heard once 15 years ago
WEWEWEW
>Doesn't like being called an autist after making autistic argument
WEEWWEUJHFLUEWEWE
lol
okay
Finland
Whatever you say

No.
The Jewish community in the East was completely different from that in the West and HaShoah, insofar as it happened, would have been a necessity in some form for any power occupying that territory because of the unique autonomy and political litetacy of Ostjuden. The Holocaust prior to eastward movement was dispossession and deportation, nothing more. This is why French Jews -- who were for all purposes indistinguishable from French gentiles -- were safe until late in the war.

So far I have told you where you can read more about what I've been talking about(wikipedia has sources listed at the end of the article) and all I've received in return is literal insults.

I'd just finally like to point out that you have given me even less sources.

I strongly disagree, sir.
I gave you the name of events and places and you gave no such sources back.

The Jews would never had allowed him. The only reason Britain didn't surrender is because the Jews convinced them with a cunning plan to get their greatest ally, America, into the war via deception

>there are only like 5 million Albanians total
>want land that would make them roughly as large as Greece
>they want land in Greece despite already being 10% Greek anyway
>they think this wouldn't piss off every single country around them

Albanians are not smart people.

>not argument meem to cover up for false premise

ayeh lehmow

>You're gonna give half your territory to Albania anyway.
whats wrong are you angry that your brothers are getting slathered in syria by kab 500 bombs.
Also do you relay believe your little map you do you realize you are the only Islamism country in the Balkans basically kebab. If you try some shit every one hire is going to but fuck your isis infested ass from Greece Serbia to Bulgaria and to me id does not matter if i have a country i m russian by nationality but i will enjoy your destruction fagot

>I gave you the name of events and places and you gave no such sources back.

>europe + stalin
is pretty fucking vague reference buddy, can you link me the message since I can't find it following up the chain of responses.

Enter 'why didn't stalin invade germany' to google and you get actual literary references.

What do you think of Burma,
Sup Forums ?

Hitler could've gotten away with chimping at the Russians if we would've FUCKING FINISHED BRITAIN OFF instead of assuming for whatever dumb reason that they'd realise the first couple years of war was just cheeky banter between Germanic brothers and join him, or whatever his retard thought process was.

Not really, see
That should catch you up

Gat dammit, this one too. this is the good one

Burma is irrelevant. Utterly irrelevant.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an autist, is in fact a crystal child, or as I've recently taken to calling them, advocates for love and peace on this planet. Crystal children are not individuals, but rather another component of a fully functioning group consciousness made useful by gifts of clairvoyance and healing and vital system components taking us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power as defined by the "Law of One" or global oneness.

Many children are born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution every day, without their parents realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, they are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, and many of them are not aware of the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

There really is autism, and these children have it, but their auras aren't specifically opalescent, but octarine, which isn't in the normal visual range of human eyes. Octarine is the color of high magic: crystal children have beautiful pastel hues to them that are on another color octave entirely.

Autism is an essential part of crystal children, but without color by itself, therefore Crystal; it can only function in the context of a crystal child group consciousness. Autism is normally found in crystal children: the first thing you'll notice about them is their forgiving nature, sensitivity and warmth, care, and strength. All these so-called "Autist" children are really crystal children.

>See Siege of Leningrad. Around half a million Nazis in exchange for over 3 million soviets. Hitler was kicking ass and taking names until Allied forces started supplying the Soviet Union. See Lease Lend Allied Support 1941.
>The war was in Hitler's favor until then.

I am going to do another generalized argument and say that if Germany had had a couple more early successes the fighting in the east would've been effectively over before allied material aid reaches the front. Soviets had total over 7m combat casualties, 20k armored vehicles and 20k aircraft lost in first 9 months of barbarossa when soviets started with 3.3m men.

Also Stalin was potentially one purged general away from total disaster. For additional tweaking: keep mussolini from attacking anyone and coordinate local action and both coordinate strategic action with japan against USSR. Japan would forego expanding into china to pursue northern strategy instead. US would keep supplying Japan oil longer too because they wouldn't be fighting a war in china

It's the opposite actually
Stalin and the Soviets were planning on attacking the middle East/Britain. They had just finished plans on invading British controlled oil field in Iran when Hitler started the Eastern front.

you mean if he didn't stab stalin in the balls over poland?

Why did the soviet commanders in europe have military maps of germany but not of ussr at the beginning of barbarossa?

They would have made peace with Germany. The USSR military got crushed so fast in the first 3-4 months that Stalin himself considered offering peace but went full maniac and threw all available life against the Reich... which actually saved communism for a time.

Remove Stalin and the new leadership would have for the peace deal because you would not have found a greater maniac than Stalin.

except hitlers resources were running thin and using them on mistakes like an impenetrable bunker in a chalk mine or office sized tank that got 30 feet a gallon, didn't help things. Don't forget that the west partly funded his armament then that support dried up before hitler could secure oil and resources from the middle east.

scapegoat? his platform was literally the evil jew. he refused to work with the influential jewish families in germany and wanted their shit. The Tzar used the jews as a scapegoat

Nice, short, simple, concise and there is no evidence to the contrary
you get a gold star.

>The Tzar used the jews as a scapegoat

Yeah and as a result the marxist jews who tried to take over the country in 1905 and failed, created several worker strikes over the years, increasingly so during WW1 and ultimately killed the Tsar...

>scapegoat

Also Hitlers plattform was mostly against international finance, not the average Jew. The "war" against the average Jew with the boycott of German goods in 1933 (the Judea declares war against Germany shit). From there it was a "they push, we push" scenario climaxing first in this one Jew killing a German diplomat in Paris, directly followed by the Progroms in 1938.

Holy Fuck
you have to puff puff pass that shit
you forgot to pass

>Also Hitlers plattform was mostly against international finance

Why did he keep jewish ww1 iron cross winners from serving in the army?

Because, as already stated, the shit against the average Jew was started in 1933 and the army build up starting 1935. At that point, there was no way to trust them anymore.

What also might be a part of the story is that while also the rich jewish financers backed Germany in WW1.... but switched sides with the Balfourt Declaration. From that point on I believe for many Germans, especially the NSDAP, every jew could be seen as a possible partisan.

The Jews basically declared war on them, somehow I can't blame Hitler. But, if 150k Jews served in the Wehrmacht, then why wouldn't there be also the ones with iron crosses in it?

still looking for a link between karl and the jews
Russia was starving because nicholas sent all the men to war
Tsar was incompetent and obsessed with the war and the people didn't like that about him

Hitlers platform was that the average jew pretended to be poor in order to borrow into germany and then they hatch and become the evil jew but the lying press is controlled by the evil jew so you will never know about this. Geobbles propaganda videos illustrated this later.

>jewish wwi iron cross recipients

>At that point, there was no way to trust them anymore.

If you send them to the front against the soviets like everyone else do you think they'd really risk their lives and not perform with excellence?

>still looking for a link between karl and the jews

Which Karl?

>If you send them to the front against the soviets
Only if you force them the same way the soviets forced their own. By the time they fought the soviets in 1941 there were already rumors of alleged "gas chambers" everywhere, hence they would have believed they will be killed either way.

I can see them actually fighting with excellence if they are promised freedom or at least a city 500k-2million strong only for Jews as long as Israel is created and then they have to fuck off.

If you use the term marxist jews I assume you mean Karl Marx

>Only if you force them the same way the soviets forced their own.

??

Spread them around to different units and don't bunch them up. Simply make sure their best bet for survival was pitching in.

>USA had no impact on the war, it was all Russia
>If not for the USA, Germany would have won

The above statements are repeated over and over on Sup Forums. Make your fucking mind up, retards.

I saw the marxist/communist/bolshevik as interchangeable. Most communist/bolshevik leaders were jewish.

Also Karl Marx was a Jew himself, what kind of link are you missing here?

>Spread them around to different units and don't bunch them up.
Considering they were able to sabotage tank equipment while being in the camps, they sure would be able to fuck up military missions somehow.

Soviet style would be to bunch them together with limited ammo, send them to the front and tell them to take enemy weapons and ammo.

The US supported literally all sides of the war at the same time. Without US support, Britain would not have gone to war. Without US support, Germany had to rely on Soviet resources only (and Swedish raw materials and Romanian oil) and without US support, the USSR would have been fucked in the long run, lend lease saved their ass.

In the end it was just "who do I support more?" for the US, deciding the outcome of the war. And they succeded greatly, destroying Germany, removing the French and British empire and won the war with minimal losses while the USSR wasn't seen as a threat because they were exhausted and didn't have the nuke yet.

Remove US support and the only country that could build up a huge military without foreign help were the Soviets. Not having a strong Germany in the center and at one point, they would have swept over Europe between 1940 and 1950. This would have been very bad for the US, because then you'd have German technology with soviet resources and also Chinese work force under communist control... a raher powerful force with over a billion people rich of natural resources.

Probably India and the middle east would be communist too.

Not the jew is born kind
he was secular
he married a Prussian aristocrat, and acquired his status from his wife
pissed off jews by mocking Judaism as the religion of money

Soviet Russia was controlled completely by Jews. They would have thrown Russia into the war eventually with fabricated Jew gassing stories.

The winter weather also played a huge factor. Hitler was close to getting Moscow. Stalin just basically gave a gun to every able aged man and shipped them out. If they turned backed they would get shot by their own soldiers.