Alex Jones is just a character

Looks like he was a fake all along. He's just acting and not serious. How does this make you feel?

mashable.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-defense-performance-artist/#F5aVc20QdmqU

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dSmcNlRTpXkUN3MQN2Lr0Merh4m8M&q=alex jones character&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2ZW-qKzTAhVD0oMKHYR8A7IQqgIILzAA
youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs
mashable.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-defense-performance-artist/#F5aVc20QdmqU
youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0xp5dgr0JYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol this is probably the only time I've been 100% sure this poster is a shill.
How much do you get paid?

Wow you're so smart leaf

The Hicks lives, the second coming is near!

Fuck this cant be serious. There is some shilling going on behind. I fear his life is threathened

All the posts you shill with is a character that's not actually you in civil society, idiot. Or are you actually a gossiping girl in real life who obsesses with big black cock and the divorcees of others? Retard.

All media personalities are performance artists.

r/pol/ in ruins
rofl
this is bigger than when the leader of the alt right, richard spencer, got punched the fuck up like a faggot

Praise kek!

I thought everyone knew that he's playing a character.. His manager Kevin Boothe has openly talked about it. The character was partially based off of Rush Limbaugh.

He's always been an act, Sup Forums realized this because if he wasn't spewing at least 70% bullshit he'd be assassino'd

> Jones claims he hates pedos and would shoot them dead.
> Apologizes to pedos and says we shouldn't judge them or be mean.

He's either acting, or is a disinfo agent.
Regardless of which, he's Jewish, as he has admitted that and InfoWars HQ has the Jewish fucking star on the wall.

>Sup Forumstards on suicide watch
>tfw they took him seriously

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All the world's a stage

alex jones is the only credible journalist in the entire world. he is the only one that hasn't been bought and he is the only one that has been able to resist the liberals demonic influences. Fuck you, shill.

he pulled a Glenn Beck...got too successful and the power went to his head and turned his brain into mush

oh my god! breaking news!

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK KILL YOURSELF LEAF

You mean the guy who talks about interdimensional lizard pedophiles in between ads for vitality elixers and dried food is a performer?

Seriously, how do any of his fans not get this yet? I'm a fan, and I've always known it.

kys that star was a gift from some guy to the jewish camera man / worker at Jonestowns office.
It´s literally in LGBTQ flag colours.

I never thought anything other than Alex Jonestein was comedy

Wait, people actually listened to Alex Jones? His name looks like a CIA captcha

He's one of those scammers looking for gullible money who started believing his own lies, like aneezy sarkeezy.

CTR unironically thinks Sup Forums takes Alex Jones seriously.

My god.

he has shown irrefutable proof for all of his claims.

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dSmcNlRTpXkUN3MQN2Lr0Merh4m8M&q=alex jones character&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2ZW-qKzTAhVD0oMKHYR8A7IQqgIILzAA

Looks like a BOMB just dropped on the ALT RIGHT.

Yeah a "gift" how convenient. What a "coincidence".

Lets ignore how he's admitted to being Jewish though.

>AND WE ARE MERELY PLAYERS

Anyone that can read people well and understand basic body language knew this years ago. Its all been an act with fragments of truth and shit thrown in for at least 10 years.

You're fucking dumb if your observation skills are that poor

sage

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMNIT

>all jewish people put "jewish stars" on all their walls

who do you work for?

you mean the guy who spends 13 hours a day screaming, and yet still has a functioning business, behaves differently when he's away from the camera? I'd never have guessed.

hehehehehehe

Didn't claim that though did I rabbi?

I said there's a Jewish star on the wall in IWHQ, which there is.

Wait, people actually took him serious? I thought they were just playing along, kind of like the whole flat earth and wrestling is real thing.

No one can be that retarded.

There's also a star on the gate of his property in Austin

He's not even the original "Alex Jones", some other guy used to play him on radio back in the 90s.

Ofcourse he's a fake. How is this even a discussion.

Not a Jewish one though.

Until 1997 to be exact, when the original Alex Jones lost his show on KJFK

The picture very clearly shows that Hicks and AJ are different.
Different hair line, different ears, different eyes, different eyebrows, different chin , different forehead, different nose.

He is a great actor and deserves all the millions you fucking sperg lords gave him

Everyone knew he was a controlled opposition faggot whose express purpose was to undermine the causes he claimed to support

ive been following that guy since 05 when i was just a junior in highschool.

in spring of 2008 i bought his DVD Endgame at an airport when my flight was delayed.
This was all when i was into reading Genesis by Stichen, The trilateral commision, ect ect.
never really followed alex as much but he was there. Almost poped to check shit out when i was in Austin City Limits or SXSW a few times.

in sping of 2015 i decided to look into the Flat earth theory to see what the fuss was all about. Then i knew what was up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

literally jewish

>Alex performs the ultimate reverse psyop by having his lawyer say he is a performance artist
>"explains" why he disavowed Pizzagate and has the added benefit of retaining custody of his children
>Shariablue believes this is some victory
>Jones continues to describe psychic vampires, the basic gestalt of the world, and drop red pills left and right.

When Dems and Leftists stop using Colbert and Oliver and political influences, we will talk

Vice just made a video about why.we should listen to comedians! Dont tell me you are some intolerant racist!

The "Jewish star" and the five pointed star both represent the same thing. You see both versions everywhere in Saturnian cult imagery.

OH NEHW; DA MAYNE STREAM METEOR IS BACK AT IT AGAIN

Yeah, you'll pretty much say and do anything for your kids.

Everyone knew he was just playing a part. It's an entertaining delivery.

>2017
>not knowing alex jones is bill hicks

The guy to the left is Bill Hick' dad when he was Alex Jones' current age. If you don't think he is a spitting image, you are literally retarded

I used to listen to him for years but now I can't continue to lie to myself. Honestly this is huge! He has a very influential voice and I was a huge fan.

Knowing that he is fighting to keep his kids, now his very own lawyers say he is a fake and a joke I'm very disappointing and wonder why I ever listened to him for so long. I feel like I've been red pilled.

Who isn't "playing a character" in this theater of life?

Theres alot of people out there with kids that ramble like him but none of them is in front of a judge fighting for a custody

Makes me feel like a whole lot of people are going to learn what controlled opposition and disinfo are.

He is not a humble water filter salesman?

color me surprised.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

muh performance art! he must not keep getting away with this!

WoW I think you are on to something there leaf!

Why do people use the ripping of shirt clip as an example? That thing is OBVIOUSLY a comedy bit and he never even pretended otherwise. If you actually watch the whole thing you can see how it is a joke from their point of view. They are mocking a clip the MSM had where they put a golden light around Clinton, and Alex is pretending that their "Brainwashing" got to him, bowing down to Clinton, calling her a Goddess, running away screaming "racist!" to his coworkers.

Point is, Alex have entertaining and crazy ranting outbursts all the time, but that one is not really one of them. And of course he plays up his persona when on air.

>controlled opposition
you mean a kike ignoring the fact that jews literally dominate every large media company out there?

>I...it's a non issue goy I mean guys
>Israel is our ally

>2017
>not remembering Alex jones from early 2012 doomsday clips
>thinking he was a serious source, ever

Oh shit nigga what are you doing?

Still more trust worthy than cnn

In other words, he's playing a character. No need for a paragraph of rambling.

Oh canadians, you try so hard to shit post but it just comes off as bad.

Thread video:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs

>you mean a kike ignoring the fact that jews literally dominate every large media company out there?

Yes, controlled opposition dances away from the things that would reveal the nature of their motive.

It's why it's obvious to anyone looking.

You mean 1999 when he claimed the Russians launched nukes at America and were being led by "vladmair the ruthless, who resembles a demon", cuz Y2k?

This is so obviously a shill. Youre pathetic, pushing the narrative like a good goy. Google and the establishment are fighting harder than ever to bring infowars down.

Of course alex isnt actually a raving maniac in real life. We all knew that.

That's a communist star

Hahahaha

He has admitted many times he was wrong about y2k and feels bad. Watch the joe rogan thing.

Fine because that's the exact rebuttal I'd be taking to court if I was him.

Aren't all burgers in FEMA camps now because muh Jade Helm according to him?

>mashable.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-defense-performance-artist/#F5aVc20QdmqU
fuck off illuminati shill.

S

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME???! IF YOU DON'T CEASE WERE GOING TO START THE REVOLUTION THE ANSWER TO 1933 IS 1766

youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

>Fine because that's the exact rebuttal I'd be taking to court if I was him.

The Jon Stewart defense is pretty based, tbqh

>doesn't know about the Saturnian cult
stay bluepilled

read up on the hegelian dialectic, genius

name the controlled opposition agents that the cia/mossad/etc. have put in place to handle conspiracy theories (which they wrote about extensively as a major threat)... having a hard time thinking of one? you're defending one right now.

it's really that easy for them to fool the dumbed down population.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xp5dgr0JYU

Awesome evidence bro.

Haha you'd love that wouldn't you Libshit

Alex Jones is literally Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks openly described every tactic Alex Jones uses in his standup routines. He used to joke about it, now he does it.

Einfach ein richtiger Anstaltspatient. Ich werd nie verstehen wie auch nur einer diesen Volkoffer (ge)glaubt (hat)

Alex Jones has been saying Google is shutting him down for the past ten years. I remember around 7 years ago he had his web developer hide the google logo on his adsense ads to try to hide the fact that he makes a fortune off of Google. THEN he got in shit by google and promised to not do it anymore, so Google resumed his ads. There's more infowars pages indexed on Google than any other search engine.

Oder dem so viel Geld in den Rachen werfen können. Clapistanis halt.

Huh. Isn't it strange that after trying to publicly distance himself from a few cuh-razy little conspiracy theories, he suddenly finds himself in a court battle fighting over legal custody for his kids? Hmm, these two instances couldn't possibly be related in any way. It's absolutely impossible that he's finally being silenced and discredited by political opponents

that would be crazy

Yes but it is not his usual character then.

I remember the time they had an extra live show when wikileaks supposedly was going to give a press conference and the internet rumor mill promised major Hillary leaks. This was in the middle of the night US time and Alex played it up waiting for this, watching it live in the studio. Of course Assange had nothing, it was just some Wikileaks Anniversary shit. When it was apparent there was no real news, Alex started acting up and it was probably to atleast give his viewers SOMETHING of "value" or entertainment from the whole thing. He usually pulls it off.

check out hicks' mannerisms while he's performing and compare them to Alex

>Produced by Shareblue and Shillbong Industries® -
Cognitive dissonance: The Post™

He has been saying this since the start of his website.

>he's finally being silenced and discredited by political opponents
he's a jew