>"Hey do me a favor"
>"Say Joy Lane"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141
vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong lane

Honestly, this entire situation is nothing short of terrifying. This could have happened to any of us, though I'd like to think that the guy stopping his car, getting out, and approaching would have been a clue to get ready for some crazy.

Shoot him. He's black, I'm white I got the right to blow him away.

LANE?

You're a big lane

based finngolians making me wanna watch arnie movies

Uhhhh say that again???

Calm down cry baby.
We have known this our whole life.
Black on black crime is an everyday thing.
Why is this one special? Oh cuz it on social media and that all retards know.
Not politics.

Wonder why there is a nigger in Wyoming, then gallop away on my horse.

If you don't say it he can't shot you, dems da rulez.

anyone have any videos?
I have missed this shit entirely

Nah, this isn't your typical dindu BS. That guy just straight up approached a total stranger, an old man at that, and blew him away because of girlfriend problems. This guy is insane.

My money is on his dead body being found. I'm pretty sure he's going to wind up offing himself.

"Fuck you nigger."

Steve "The Nigger Life Stealer" Stephenson did nothing wrong.

kill me now nigger

>*shoots you*
>*does a 360 and walk away*

Y-you too

This is why when I move to USA I will not leave the house without my 2ND Amendment rights.

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for correcting the record

>Kills over his girlfriend
Sound like typical nigger shit here.
Coward. You are so afraid of "Some crazy" shooting you then you are in the wrong country. In place of bitching about an old nigger getting shot by a younger nigger. Do something to fix it. Go join the police force or become legitimately politically active.
This is nothing new from day to day shit. How many dead in Detroit and Chicago since that? And not a single thread. Coward

Spell icup ni[B][B]a

roach

stop posting here and start posting in 8ch.pl

>This guy is insane
No, it's called a nigger. Most of them are incapable of feeling empathy. They usually don't do this just because they are afraid of getting caught, this one just doesn't care.

*tips hat*
"heh, nothin personnel, grandps"

360noscope that nigger faggot, of course

Not really making the connect here. You're talking about degenerate gang bangers offing each other over turf and drugs.

This was just some old dude, a complete stranger, minding his own business, shot dead because some nutjob was angry about his girlfriend.

What's with these awful happenings? It's like a vastly shittier version of Dorner.

"What did you say to me nigger?" That stupid nigger wouldn't know I conceal carry so it would be another dead spook.

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141

that poor old man
he was just minding his own buisness

>the way he tries to hide his face with the bag
>his scared mumblings

fuck man, this is sad

Kek'd and checked.

Nigger kills another nigger what is not to get.
People get angry and kill people in this country. What is so new and shocking about this one? Cuz your social media friends did a sad face emoticon on the new feed? People getting upset over this one death are a cancer of this society we lose children every day but we are crying over one dead nigger.

Hey man i dont know any joylane.

Well, we're just going to have to disagree on this one. People needlessly freak out about a lot of things, but this guy gunning down a complete stranger "cuz mah bae left me" is disturbing.

>nigger is old so it's sad

"BLUE LIVES MATTER"

You're a genuine fucking moron if you don't understand the difference. It's not that fucking hard.

I carry at all times so that nigger would have had three holes in him before he got within five paces of me.

Is this true?

Who would win a fight? A leaf or the roach?

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN NIGGERY, THIS IS GOING DOWN ON FACEBOOK LIVE

Do a 180 and serpentine the fuck outta there.

Sage&Hide, that's what I do.

Just so random, it could have been anyone.
>Going back home from grocery shopping.
>Stopped by madman
>Shot in the face

voilence against old people is never okay

>Wyoming
I wish I lived there ;-;

>it could have been anyone.
But it wasn't, it was a nigger. If a white man lacked the means(a gun) and the situational awareness around niggers to see him coming, he would deserve to die.

Hold my bag up as a shield

Yes, sometimes it takes something as shocking as a live video to actually drive home the actual horrors in the world. This is nothing new, and it's why journalism was invented.

But this isn't quite the same thing as typical black-on-black crime. This wasn't a drug deal gone bad, or nigs shooting each other over a street corner or some hoe. If that shit was livestreamed we'd all be laughing our asses off right now.

This fucking animal walked up to an old man and just put a bullet in his head for literally no reason whatsoever. Then got back in his car and laughed about it. You don't see that shit every day.

i probably would have said it and got shot desu

spell icup nigga

> Or perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot an old man before... well, why you would shoot him at all, in fact...

oh shut the fuck up

Scream JOY LANE as loud as I possibly can and press my head to the barrel of the gun.

Make me, nigger.

stop being so fucking edgy jesus christ

I'm getting sick of seeing this attention whore posted everywhere.

Not an argument. I hope shitskins in Sweden start livestreaming their actions more often.

say "joy lane".

4444 uuuu

wew lad

>Not an argument.
Not a dolphin. This is how meaningful that is.

fpbp

Niggers are worthless and you are reddit. Cry more.

you need to watch this now it will change your mind
vimeo.com/210862415

you're the reason people look down on burgers