>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>N Aleppo Apr11
i.imgur.com/yFn46c9.jpg

Developments Apr17
>17.04.1946 Syria gained independence from its French colonial overlords
>170dead(116kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy after rebels agree to pop swap
Videos from scene: pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u (embed)
>HTS,Ahrar Al-Sham storm NDF in W of Salamiyah(Homs pocket)capture:weapons,ammo,vehicles
>Anna news crew evacuated from DeZ after suffering injures
>SAA stops IS attack near Palmyra
>N Hama:SAA storms Taibat Al-Imam town
>SDF capture 3 villages from IS en route to Raqqa
Last bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/law-passes-making-pmu-part-iraqs-national-forces/
twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/853280536160239616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you lot think of the chucklefucks down in /leftypol/'s Rojava general?
Some of them actually fantasize of joining YPG.

Fuck Asshead and fuck Syria people!

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of London to the great city, the city of novgorod" -Hanseatic bookkeeper ca.1445

Groß-Hansa WILL rise and there's nothing you can do about it.

>I will defend Israel to the last unitedstateian

I think this man has legitimately Alzheimers

>people actually think SAA are gonna take Raqqa because of a few of the typical clashes around Afrin between ES and YPG
I am howling.

Here's a fucking spoiler alert for you mongoloids: SDF will take Raqqa, SDF will take Tabqa, and SDF will take Tabqa and Baath dams. Get comfortable with the idea of that because it's happening.

>rojava
>"we fight capitalism!"
>gets american guns and money
wew

TIME FOR OC!!

Post more Abu Azrael/PMU pics. We have to stock up for when they go to Syria.

I keep seeing that SAA keeps sending reinforcements everywhere.
First to Hama.
Then to Daara.
And today to Deir Ezzor.
Where are all these men coming from? Dont tell me they will leave NDF again on Palmyra and lose it to an ISIS blitzkrieg.

This is late night edition?

A S S A D = S A D A S S

Reminder that Benny is the queen of /sg/, not bunny.

(((CNN)))

Here's a fucking spoiler alert for you mongoloids: Iraq will take Mosul, Iraq will take Tabqa, and Iraq will take Tabqa and Baath dams. Get comfortable with the idea of that because it's happening in a month.

ZEIN IS THE ONLY QUEEN & THE LEGITIMATE PRINCESS FUK OFF

WHEN WE HANG THE CAPITALISTS THEY WILL SELL US THE ROPE WE USE

Any Israelis here?

If so, suck shit.

They're
>Rojava totally isn't about Kurds carving out their own nation
>SDF and YPG can literally do no wrong
>ethnic cleansing, no that's all the evil capitalist Iraqi Kurds
>based America won't sacrifice us to the Turks

You're hanging yourself with Turkish rope m8

>Where are all these men coming from?
Nowhere. They are shifting the same people around all the time. This is why it takes forever for SAA to capture anything, if there is a rebel attack at the other side of the country they have to stop everything and move people there to repel it. And by people I mean Suheil.

BTW. some PMU groups are more Iran-aligned and some are less

I know many buy into the "PMU = Iran" narrative like (probably Lithuanian ISISposter who fell for ISIS memes), and of course there is a fair amount of truth to it

But it isnt quite that simple. Iraqi poster once explained some of this, its in archives if you search

some groups within the PMU only have Iraqi commanders and funding and these same groups most likely wouldnt go into Syria

>SDF will take Raqqa
Well, power to them.

no im not

>And by people I mean Suheil.
:^(

^^

Whoa, man. cOOL it with the antisemitic remarks.

Why won't you send some more Blyatwater there.

And what if we count other country's? Like Hungary or Romania?

Only Zein!
(and Caroline, and Dima)

true also everytime attack happens outside of Mosul it is the PMU repelling it. Like I'm talking Baiji, Samarra and Ramadi

SDF are literally in Tabqa right now you fat American pig and their closest point to Raqqa is about 5/6km away. But yes, the mythical Iraqis will storm over the border any day now despite still being held up in Mosul, which they will be for a good while yet.

Is this your OC aswell?

Yeah, cunts like the ones in Peace Companies will stay.

Damn. This war wont ever end at that rate.

YPG/PKK/SDF/Rojava are just feminist communist terrorists.
I think most people here support President Assad, and the SDF are his enemies and an american proxy. Nothing against Syrian kurds, as long as they submit to President Assad and become normal Syrian citizens.

>SDF will take Raqqa

Zabadani & Madaya sieges ended, al-Waer evac will soon be over. This frees up troops.

lmao keep dreaming

sadass is o-over

>implying the Kurds have the logistics and power to take over Raqqah easily which ISIS is heavily dug in and has to rely on American support whenever they start getting BTFO

Enjoy Fallujah 2: SVBIED Boogaloo while the SAA breezes to Deir Ezzor

Err... yeah.. but that Putin head wasnt there in the original, kek

Why wont he congratulate him? He has to keep ties with Turkey if Trump is going against Iran. Of course these means the end of the SDF, Trump wont risk losing Erdogan over some feminists.

>leaf roach

Wow, what happened? Why do we have so many lardasses today in the thread? Was Syria on CNN or something?
>filter on, normal discussion will hopefully follow

PMU will join the SAA to fight against ISIS and SDF.

Oh, I forgot, It's Drumpf that eats Israeli shit, not the other way around.

This board is for white people.
Get out

40% of the PMU is sunni. None of those will go to Syria. I'm guessing only about 20% of PMU would go to Syria. Considering there must be shias that arent loyal to iran but to iraq gov, and because many will ne needed to stay back home to counter ISIS sleeper cells.

SAA is not fighting SDF in case you haven't noticed, and they seem not to be on the priority list. Save for the turks of course, but then, fuck the roaches, right Mehmet?

Trump congratulating Erdogan and the Turks attacking the SDF Rojava.
Its been a good deal for President Assad watching these two fight.

Mosul took 7 months and counting. Raqqa will be a meatgrinder. Assad may take the rest of Syria before kurds take Raqqa.

Go back to your "is x degenerate" & "is x cucked" threads, newfriend.

It is ok Mehmet, no one gives a shit about roaches here, you might want to try another thread.
SDF is secular and so far plays by the rules, so for the Syrian Government they are much less of a threat then for example all the terror groups supported and directed by Turkey.

Shieeet I've been found.

> SAA is not fighting SDF in case you haven't noticed
Not now, they will if the SDF dont retreat and start shouting Allah Souria bashar.
President Assad will not give the kurds or Islamic terrorists anything.
He will treat the SDF as terrorists if they dont give up the federation/autonomy bullshit. You want a rojava, do it in Switzerland not in the Syrian Arab Republic.

reported to säpo

>Raqqa will be a meatgrinder
it will and i bet most of the heavy lifting will be done by us solders and that will be a shit show.
who knows ho meany solders will be in un marked graves

>tfw iraq help syria to get rid of kurds and syria helps iraq

So are PMU not part of the Iraqi millitary officially?

Do they want authonomy over certain regions currently held by ISIS or something?

Are you a kurd or just too dumb to understand that the SDF terrorists, islamic terrorists and turkish army are enemies of President Assad?
If you stand with President Assad, you would welcome the SDF and Turks fighting. Let them weaken each other, only a kurdish feminist would be crying about this.

>40% of the PMU is sunni.
Damn really? I thought it was like 10-20% only

Thanks for your extra insight, its not exactly a topic you can easily find many English sources about

PEOPLE MUST KNOW

Military Source to Me : The Tiger is on way to East Aleppo again for Tiger SEALs operation

>So are PMU not part of the Iraqi millitary officially?
They werent, but now apparently they are somehow integrated in the structure officially

>Do they want authonomy
Noo, absolutely not

Again Mehmets, Assad has more pressing issues than the SDF, namely the Turkish sponsored terro groups in Syria or the Turkish intrusion into Syrian territory.
So yes, SDF will stay for quite some time in Syria, because they make a grand bargain chip against the roaches.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>Law passes making the PMU a part of Iraq’s national forces.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/law-passes-making-pmu-part-iraqs-national-forces/

> So are PMU not part of the Iraqi millitary officially?
No, think of them as Hezbollah, only less religious and more diverse (have Sunnis and Christians with them). They follow Iran (so anti-takfiri anti-SDF/YPG/PKK but will be against dividing Iraq and will be pro-Assad).

A lot of pockets go closed so a lot of free men

No, I just hate roach diaspora.
Fuck the Kurds, but as long as they hold they truce with the Government they are cool. Extra bonus points for making roaches so angry.

So SDF are fighting turkey-backed FSA. Why?

> On 19 December 2016, Iraqi President Fuad Masum approved a law passed by parliament in November that incorporated PMU in the country’s armed forces.
they are in iraq official army famalamadingdong

actually turkey backed forces are attacking SDF so...

>Kurds are fighting Turkey-backed FSA
Why indeed.

>Why?
Sultan Tayyip, first of his name, lord of roaches, had decreed a jihad against the roaches of the kurdish variety

No one ever said there are no more pressing issues in Syria for President Assad (eg Alqaeda, ISIS, liberating Daraa etc).
However turks and SDF fighting is good for Assad - unless youre a kurdish nationalist.
Fuck Rojava/SDF terrorists, theyre enemies of Assad and the Syrian govt. Doesnt make them his allies becoz theyre less of a priority. Theyre still stealing Syrian land as a US proxy.

Why?
Memes obviously
and because that always was erdomeme's goal

we do? good

NO THEY CAN NOT

Tiger Forces Major General,
Chief of the Aleppo Airforce Intelligence,

Suheil "al-Nimr" ("the Tiger") al-Hassan

One of the most capable Syrian military commanders and a figure frequently seen on /sg/
Notable for several succesful offensives (such as lifting of Kuweires airbase siege, 2015 and eastern Aleppo province advance, 2016-2017) and defensives (such as Mallah farms, 2016).

remind me again, are the kurds feminist? what about terrorist? and was there something about communism?

Having a kurdish state in Syria is a disaster to Erdogan, he has a divided country and needs to stop the SDF.
This is also good for Assad as it will weaken both his enemies.

maybe has something to do with freeing up military units re: population swap?

i am genuinely confused now and shall endeavour to lurk more.
that part i get.

>Theyre still stealing Syrian land as a US proxy.
So does Turkey, and worse. The SDF and SAA have truce and that holds for quite some time now. They should keep this agreement until they got every last Turkshit is out of Syria or buried 6' deep. Hell, I hope he keeps them around as tools to harras Turkey, just like Iran does with the Hezb and Israel.
P.S. your being a roach shows hard, no one else calls SDF a terror group.

You seem to have forgot the most important part.

Angelo John Gage calling for extermination of s*nnis, oy vey,
twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/853280536160239616

fuck off with your bitch!

Is Raqqa under SDF siege or can they still transport logistics from the South?

pic related from the OP

>the roaches of the kurdish variety
monobrow mountainroach is the scientific name

feels good man

Can we for once focus on his accomplishments and persona instead of constant focus on sexuality

This isnt /lgbt/, whatever he fancies is irrelevant tbqh

mosul and kerkuk are rightful turk clays mountain kike. assad's father backed pkk for years so syria is not that innocent. however assad terminated all the pkk camps and sent them out of the country so we seculars have no problem with him

k*rds on the other hand...

So yes, crush Idlib, and get the roaches out of Al-Bab first, until then SDF is more than welcome. Unlike roaches, they indeed fight Islamic terror groups and don't fund them.
Remember, Turkey is the one who drove Syria this deep into the war. Funding numerous terror groups on Syrian soil, invading Syria, and so on. And SDF is what they get for it.

It's not besieged.

No, there's still the Baath dam left that they use as a bridge.

Central Anatolia is your rightful clay roach, for the other regions check the various partition maps circulating here!
>Balkanize Turkey now!