Why the fuck would you forgive someone who killed a family member of yours without remorse this is why America is such...

Why the fuck would you forgive someone who killed a family member of yours without remorse this is why America is such a pussy country we can't forgive everyone in this world i cant comprehend this Sup Forums

she's probably excited about the $300 he's leaving behind for her

because they're christcucks

sometimes I wish we had a legal system where the victims could choose the sentence but then I remember it would just result in christcucks being victimized because they are like anarcho pacifist memes but in real life

Maybe she's a christfag.

That or she doesn't actually forgive him but just wants him to turn himself in so no one else gets killed.

the police ask them to say this shit with mentally ill killers because they think for some reason that someone in this day and age might fall for it still.

Also because it sounds better than them going on TV and saying "I hope you get a bullet through your head and rot in hell".

it just keeps getting sadder holy shit

>one nigger in america says "i forgive you" thinking it will get dude to turn himself in
>omg wtf america is such a pussy country compared to the rest of the world

Retard logic, everybody.

Cuz Jesus

Personally I would cut pieces off of him and try to keep him alive as long as I could.

Because we have abandoned the Bible.

"And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death."

Shut up faggot, when we were actually a Christian nation we had tons of executions, same with your country.
In fact we lessened punishments when this country was founded because you guys would even hang thief's, which is not Biblical.

In christianity, if you dont forgive, then you arent forgiven by God.

> filmed the murder
> suspect

No, it's not ok.

They all do it. All these families. It some conditioning

not politics
>sage
not politics
>sage
not politics
>sage
not politics
>sage
not politics
>sage

He had 9 kids. who cares?

I still don't understand what "forgiveness" is and I've read the official word from the church on it.

It's apparently saying "I won't seek revenge" but isn't "letting them get away with it", these seem contradictory.

>Personally I would cut pieces off of him and try to keep him alive as long as I could.
I would cyrogenically freeze him so that one day I might be able teach a machine how to kill.

Still, it's a hard thing to forgive the murder of a parent. There is a natural, moral imperative instinct for paying blood for blood that transcends culture, race, religion, era and law class.

You gots to be stronk in times like deez.

stfu pussy

It's all bullshit to try and act righteous and better than others.
>I know most people would be angry but not me because I am super different and I am able to forgive this person because I am better than you.

Also niggers don't really give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Well, that nigger was 74. He probably only had a couple years left anyway.

At least he didn't have some painful death that took forever in hospice and resulted in a loss of dignity.

She's probably secretly happy he went out in an instant.

A dumb nigger does dumb nigger things, nu-Sup Forums.

It's like: "I won't hate you"
Or : "I acknowledge your humanity"

Something like that.

forgivness requires more strength

that's why its so hard to do

whatever happened happened but she thinks she can prevent more murders by making him stahp

don'tcha thinnk>?

This.

Anecdotally, a guy I went to high school with had his mom killed in a car accident by a drunk driver who t-boned her car on the passenger side. Not only did the family forgive the driver but invited him to the funeral and in church the husband, who was driving the car said during his eulogy that the driver was going to need the prayers and love of everyone.

Those people are wired differently than I am.

its a trap you fucking retard. she is just being used to try to appeal to his emotions. lazy as law enforcement

No it doesn't. The Bible states that essentially the only role of the government is to implement capital punishment.
>Anno Domini two thousandth and seventeenth
>Not being a Theonomist
WTF?

The Christian faith is a powerful thing. She knows not to let anger ruin her life, hence forgiveness. Stay angry, faggot.

Forgiveness is greater than revenge or retribution. But you are to intellectually and spirituality retarded to understand. It's ok. Don't worry about it too much.

>The Bible
>Supporting capital punishment

Yeah, because it worked out so well for Jesus...

not everyone is full of impotent rage you 15 year old nazi faggot

You can kill a man and forgive him at the same time.

forgiveness means nothing if the person who wronged you will be punished regardless. what shes doing isn't hard at all because she knows that niggers life is fucked.

>forgiveness means nothing if the person who wronged you will be punished regardless.
If you're a christian, you know they will be.

Forgive and let god do the punishing. Anger destroys the soul. Better to take the high road, he will be punished, in this life and the next. Just not by her

Go ahead and forgive the dindu that raped your daughter, christcuck.

she was bred in a population where weakness is a virtue and forgiveness is the holy grail of virtue signalling mental illness.

eot

Ofc she can forgive him even tho he gets his punishment

forgiveness is personal and up to the individual who has been wronged

Context matters you retarded edgelord. It doesn't matter if he only had a few years left to live. You don't know that. He could've lived to be 90 or 100. The fact remains it was his life to live and innocent people have the right to live as long as they can without someone killing them for nothing.

Your comment makes no sense. I don't see how Christ's atonement for Adam's sin has anything to do with the implementation of the death penalty.

The cause of the deluge was in fact rampant murder, and capital punishment for murder was established by God after that disaster. But as the Dechristianisation process has taken hold you see mass support against capital punishment, which is rejecting God's law.

Christcucks and woman for you. Makes me want to kill her.

That is true. We should give him the gospel right before he is executed because he still can be saved. But at the same time we do have to execute certain criminals, or else chaos engulfs the nation.

They can't find this fat faggit nigger even though he's using his cellphone to taunt them, probably eating at an Old Country Buffet in Pennsylvania, but people still believe we could shoot nuclear missiles out of the sky.

Look man you need to rename it and come up with something stronger. This weakness is disgusting.

>"I hope you get a bullet through your head and rot in hell".
That's what I'd tell someone who shot my father or mother in cold blood. Fuck being nice

Why not forgive him, life is too short to hate people. I mean that doesn't mean that you ever have to see and or talk with them again. Just move on there are plenty of people around the world bro share your time with.

It's a Christcuck thing. I don't get it either.

If he repents, he gets to go to heaven too. How about that.

HOW IN HELL CAN SUCH A UGLY AND FAT MISERABLE NIGGER KILL SOMEONE AND THEN NOT BE FOUND???

ARE YOU BURGERS FUCKING KIDDING ME??

I would say for children that would be the case.

I'm saying that her thirst for vengeance will be satisfied and that is why she may "forgive" him. 9 out of 10 times the reason someone does not forgive another because there is no legal way to get back at the person who did you wrong. I wonder if G*ds forgiveness would matter to you if he was going to send you to hell anyway hmmmmmm? I bet not.

I would say that on T.V. in an attempt to get the killer to turn himself in, hopefully before he harms others.

Also, it literally is the Christian thing to do so. That doesn't exempt that man from lawful judgement, whether it's the death penalty or life in prison.

That's how it works.

He got on the ohio turn pike shortly after, there are just too many cars and people. He could be in Fort Wayne for all we know. He would be stupid to head towards Youngstown Ohio or pa, there just aren't enough hiding place down that way. I've been driving from pa to Indiana for the past year now, everything few months

Cuck.

There, germany called you a fucking cuck.

Think about that for a minute.

Cuck.

I would try to forgive them, but I don't think I ever could. And if I got the chance I would definitely kill them.

That bitch is probably glad he's dead and that she doesn't have to care for him when he starts shitting himself of old age.

Its because we were raised to be faggots. Turn the other cheek mentality was well ingrain into my head as a youth in the Obama Youth camps.

Look the old man was black, probably on welfare and he was old as shit... He probably killed your grandfather and raped your grandma during WW2 though so watch who you call a cuck please! Thank you and I forgive you Hitler and losing